Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Random Thoughts [Archive] - Page 38 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]

bilal
10-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.

TrulyAmazing
10-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.
:laugh: :laugh: my skittles it changes, from day light to dark then, the mob call it till death due us part my friend, :laugh: serious man im not joking i,ve been in that siution i only shared with few friends, it was a trial and testimony PRAISE JESUS, i know excatley what your, talking about praise jesus, :) in more cheerfull news, skittles, i wanna color again damn it, That Was Fun, i kept everybodys stuff, i,d like to do some those children of the corn pics, .......:rockon: skettles dont wanna see u no where near one of those siutions, you know i,ll grab ya in jesus name and wont keep my silents, :hugs: in our history we,ve had many of those, in history, :) be well, pray for protection over all in jesus name, elevation,

JulieCitySlicker
10-26-2010, 04:57 PM
So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!

TrulyAmazing
10-26-2010, 10:56 PM
So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!
They Love Those, Sirens dont they, those who laugh now my friend shall mourn later my saviour so pray for the ediots you,ll only feel worse if u dont, later on they will put the guilt trip on you, peace be with you in jesus name, my julie girl Everybody Sucketh Therefore We Sucketh, :hugs: :hugs:, sissy loves you, ............:rockon: loves ya my julie girl,

JulieCitySlicker
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon :D

TrulyAmazing
11-05-2010, 10:12 PM
I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon :D
:hugs: i,ll be with ya my julie girl, i cant believe ur ready to take your test, im taking my time with mine ....the test itself its kinda tricky so make sure you have masterd that which you have learned and pray Multiple Choice is on your side, Peace be with you in jesus mighty name, in all things

VJ Raven
11-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Ugh, I hate it when sites give a person the runaround. :mad: One of my main sites deleted the profile that I've had there for FOUR YEARS and they refuse to tell me what happened to it... I keep getting the runaround, nor can I get it back either. :mad1:

Oh well, looks like I'll be doing my blogging elsewhere... On another site that actually shows where the blog views come from, where the links were clicked on and a lot of other things, plus a very SECURE site... :D

VJ isn't going to be shut up THAT easily... I have a big mouth, a blog and I am not afraid to use either one of them... *EVIL GRIN*

JulieCitySlicker
11-10-2010, 02:34 PM
I take my ged test for math on December 15th =D

JulieCitySlicker
11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
4 years ago today is when I found that man murdered, when I was working at
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri. I was also the day that I quit
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri =D Wow! It's been a long 4 years!

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2010, 07:50 PM
4 years ago today is when I found that man murdered, when I was working at
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri. I was also the day that I quit
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri =D Wow! It's been a long 4 years!
:hugs: :hugs: sorry i was,nt there for ya the way old sis should have been, but i was like TLC chasing waterfalls, hidden message dont go chasing waterfalls, my julie girl sis a make note of ur date For Your Ged, loves ya... guys i cant help it, :roll: Acutally he LIKE LIKE The Buger King :mad1: ME WANT MY COOKIE DOUGH PIE NOW............................. IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls And Do Stay Focused...............:rockon: greater ediots shall come IM SURE MY SAVIOUR WOULD SAY Im Sorry REJOICE FOR I,AM WITH YOU EVEN TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, But Its Not The End Yet ....:roll: seems like the dude that had this vison waited a long time, purposed served, perhaps right on time,

VJ Raven
11-15-2010, 08:17 AM
HUGS Julie.

Well, my sister had her baby, a little girl, on November 8th... I'm a proud auntie again!!! WOOT!!! I met the little one on Saturday and she is so darn precious!!! My heart was stolen again that day... *sighs happily*

Five days to go until Scott rocks Halifax NS... Can't wait for the concert!!! WOOT!!! :D

TrulyAmazing
11-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Oz thinking i mites wants something spicy and tingy likes a swamp dish salad, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME IN ALL THINGS, :coffee: trying to take in my second cup of coffea, for today switch from foldgers, to maxwell house, dee maxwell be way to strong ,

Faceless Man 93
12-05-2010, 08:22 PM
I went bowling with the family last night. While we were out, one of my uncle's friends ran into his girlfriend Brooke, whom danced for the Orlando Magic from 2007-2009, I think she bares a startling resembelance to supermodel Anya Monzikova, look up these ladies and tell me if you think they look alike.

TrulyAmazing
12-05-2010, 08:53 PM
I went bowling with the family last night. While we were out, one of my uncle's friends ran into his girlfriend Brooke, whom danced for the Orlando Magic from 2007-2009, I think she bares a startling resembelance to supermodel Anya Monzikova, look up these ladies and tell me if you think they look alike.
:laugh: :laugh: :hugs: bless ur heart, i dont get into her looks much to be hontest with ya, it takes something not beaming but privatley Aluring Not that im gay or anything just speaking from a dudes prespectives, we aint bringing back up the hotchick thread, ya,alls thanks for sharing ur evening with us, Peace Be With Ya Bub......:rockon: My Joy That Flows From Within,

JulieCitySlicker
12-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Sorry if my saying Merry Christmas offends you. You saying Happy Holidays offends me! Just to break it down for you :) There wouldn't be a CHRISTMAS "Holiday" if it weren't for Christ =D

JulieCitySlicker
12-12-2010, 03:13 PM
I take my ged test on WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Ana4Stapp
12-12-2010, 08:00 PM
heyyyyyyyyyy Im back......;)
bilal please clean ur inbox i have a pm waiting for you......

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 11:13 AM
heyyyyyyyyyy Im back......;)
bilal please clean ur inbox i have a pm waiting for you......
:hugs: :hugs: Our Skittles, Been So Busy Im sure when he get time babe, he will fix it i hope its uplifting one :laugh: girl Loves Ya,s :peacelove bring us some figgy pudding oh bring us some figgy pudding, so we,s knows its xmas, and pretty paper and pretty ribbons and pretty bows, :D hopefully i get wrapping done for all my loved ones near and departed before the new year, :laugh::zombie: damn those tares in my better homes in gardens baby :hugs

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2010, 11:24 AM
:hugs: Good Morning MR CARTER, Welcome Back Welcome Back, Everything Is Beautiful you would thinks i,ve aleady had that white Xmas ;) and i promise ya i aints a cheating but Rejoicing in Brass World, My Julie Girl But Serious, i take my battery test tommorow, on math compulation, i got 30 questions finshied out of 40 in 24 min. thats much of imporvemeant for sis, there is an ediot on every corner trying to throw you off b/c they upset cuz they cant do they jobs and go on about they day, And further more sis wants to tell ya, Its Not On Our High School Level The Thing Is Set On A COLLEGE LEVEL, dont let,em get ya in bind babe b/c they are, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, IF HE BE WITH US NO MAN SHALL BE AGAINST US and Indeed Shall Be On His Time, Lot Of Luck And A Lot Love WED, i hope you do well , Looking At Our Strengeths And Weakness If You Pass Thats Good If You Dont KEEP A WORKING AT Strengenth Cometh In More So In Our Weakness, AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ONLY HAVE ONE SAVIOUR TO UPLIFT AND ONE TO SURLEY THANK, HIS NAME IS JESUS STILL AND HE BLOOMS ALL THE TIME,

VJ Raven
12-16-2010, 12:27 PM
You can do it Julie!! HUGS!!!

On my mind:

I HATE winter and shopping.... UGH!!! The only thing good about winter is the fact that there are no bugs and no hurricanes heading up the coast!!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-16-2010, 08:29 PM
You can do it Julie!! HUGS!!!

On my mind:

I HATE winter and shopping.... UGH!!! The only thing good about winter is the fact that there are no bugs and no hurricanes heading up the coast!!!

Thanks :D I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways :)

TrulyAmazing
12-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks :D I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways :)
Well My Julie Girl There Comes A Time Away The Sun When One Is Heart To Heart , with the yellow rose HONTESTY This Coming Year My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, As his spirt Lives On In Hontesty He Always Said If The MULE Kicked One It Kicked Theme All, I know Im Slow And Simple If To Simple For The Good Lord To Grant That Wisdom That Makes Even The Simple Wise, I,ve never seen a world in prorgess getting dumber and dumber and more dumber, That I Feel The Cry Out Of Lennon Just Let It Be, which falls into that narrow of you must be to let it be, let the word Of God Be Your Compass, julie i,ve pretty much passed reading on my GED im going into fractions, now, and working on keytrain that is must needed, today, if you therefore get your results my julie girl, i will endure and uplift thee, for the big let down :laugh: just keep working at it, if you feel confindent in your test, chances our you passed it :hugs: :hugs: Loves Ya, .................:rockon: :bounce

TrulyAmazing
12-18-2010, 03:35 PM
...............working on ....my excuse ....visuals....getting harder and harder these days, so just hold troopers and do what we our best, at and thats wait over the over all views from A to Z and put those which need to be prespective, for the greater comes of us all, however i stand with my descions and will not turn, :hugs: not my friends job but i mine, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST , OF THE BEST, we knew these day we use to speak of, well they be on us right about now, let every weak heart be uplifted in jesus mighty name let every thoughts of dobt perish in jesus name we cant have those in jesus name because it feeds our advasaries in our fragil times, :peacelove That Which Is Whole WILL STAND AND CANT BE DIVIED, and that will be all i have to say concering divsion, We Are Again Still Holding, .............:rockon:

Sincirr
12-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Im late but when do u get the results?

TrulyAmazing
12-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Im late but when do u get the results?
normally believe or not, it may be while, it takes about a month or so, to get ur results, i dont know how it works in the show me state though, i asume its about the same,

JulieCitySlicker
01-04-2011, 06:56 PM
I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday:eek:

TrulyAmazing
01-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday:eek:
:hugs: endurance my julie girl, let us know it goes, :D im not due for a catscan ya,alls for another 7 months, :laugh: just in case ya,alls was wandering, patients balance stabiltiy and if all else fails us....................there is always....:chair: precious clartiy fast,

TrulyAmazing
01-05-2011, 05:38 PM
what ever it is i did,nt do it ya,lls :laugh: .....working my fanny off, i do have a thing called thinks out louds, as long as you dont awnser yourself back, they say your fine, which i dont think would leave this majortiy ya,alls, it will get better, peace be with us in jesus name, :baaa: the saints long lives, indeed, ya, sees we all got a lied to at some point, when at one time we thought we could be normal, buts a news days has risen, when the insane our the only santiy the world may find, feel free to join us,

Sincirr
01-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Gosh Julie! So much going on! Will U sit the GED again since you were so close anyways?

JulieCitySlicker
01-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Hey Donna!!! How are ya girl?
I just have to retake the math again. I can retake it anytime after Jan 14th.

As far as my colonoscopy goes, they found a polup so I am waiting to hear back about the results.

TrulyAmazing
01-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Hey Donna!!! How are ya girl?
I just have to retake the math again. I can retake it anytime after Jan 14th.

As far as my colonoscopy goes, they found a polup so I am waiting to hear back about the results.
:hugs: :hugs: My Julie Girl, My precious beloved julie girl, going to have to stay focused and stay on both our studies plans, the first of the year is hard getting thing organaized, It will Be Hard, But You Must Be Sure When You Take It Next Time, im doing an English Batterey Test, On Tue, peace be with us in jesus name,

Sincirr
01-07-2011, 08:12 AM
I am glad you are taking it again. i am not glad that they found something...but then again perhaps finding something will help fix things so...

VJ Raven
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Implosions, cycles and blogging... (Long story)

TrulyAmazing
01-07-2011, 11:40 AM
I am glad you are taking it again. i am not glad that they found something...but then again perhaps finding something will help fix things so...
:laugh: :laugh: He Fired, theys cant fix jack, my Donna SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PEACE BE WITH OUR PMS IN JESUS NAME, premenstrual syndrome, Midols cants fix, Our Precious Donna Sis, brings comfort.....:rockon: great jobs ya,alls loves ya so, remain calm and focused ladies, :hugs:

TrulyAmazing
01-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Implosions, cycles and blogging... (Long story)
no no, you cruel divice, keep your thoughts in the waters that be sure, and peace will be with ya, :hugs: :hugs: i really wanna meet Geroge Lucas, The Most Brilliant Man In Direction And Visual I Know......:) must stay well, and strong, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, We,s Da Weak Vessels, :laugh: i,ve got some sermons on the weaping hours, and UNITY, Upcoming In The Year, Busy right now,

Dogstar
01-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Julie, I hope everything is OK with the polyp and such! I'm sending positive vibes :hugs: And good luck with the math. Gawd, I hated math :D

TrulyAmazing
01-10-2011, 09:45 PM
the virtue of another mindless crime, ;) math could be very much one of theme, my friend, me and julie need all the luck we can in that deparment,

Dogstar
01-11-2011, 06:08 PM
LOL, sis, I hear ya. I know just enough math to balance my checkbook ;)

JulieCitySlicker
01-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks Kerri :) How have you been lady?!!?

Dogstar
01-11-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm hangin' in, Julie, thanks :) Getting ready for some more snow. Is it summer yet? ;)

TrulyAmazing
01-11-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm hangin' in, Julie, thanks :) Getting ready for some more snow. Is it summer yet? ;)
well im a telling you Dogstar , from my own prespective, the coming of summer seems strange, to me, Only By The Grace Of God, My Friend The Seasons, are as stable as they are,

Dogstar
01-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Actually, fall is my favorite season :D

JulieCitySlicker
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
I hear ya on the "hangin in"Kerri. I've been trying to do the same. We are supposed to get more snow here as well:rolleyes: Fall is my favorite season too!

TrulyAmazing
01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
I hear ya on the "hangin in"Kerri. I've been trying to do the same. We are supposed to get more snow here as well:rolleyes: Fall is my favorite season too!
:flamer: :coffee: im out my julie :laugh: the snow has been beautiful, keep doing so julie, do keep doing so its hard excercise to keep moving ahead, you cant help if some are slower than you, thats to be expected, the probleam is with the world they all wanna leads when they struggling a crawlings, Loves Ya, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, before another river becomes an Ocean, ......:rockon:

VJ Raven
01-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I'll take spring just before the bugs arrive, thanks... :D Winter is too cold, summer is so humid here and late summer/early fall is when we get nailed by hurricanes here.... :p

I'm wishing that the !@#$%^ snow we got on Wednesday would just GO AWAY... *grumbling*

Now if those cats of ours would just STOP climbing the curtains and being silly, maybe I can get some writing done in amongst other things... Crazy purr bags!!!

TrulyAmazing
01-14-2011, 04:31 PM
I'll take spring just before the bugs arrive, thanks... :D Winter is too cold, summer is so humid here and late summer/early fall is when we get nailed by hurricanes here.... :p

I'm wishing that the !@#$%^ snow we got on Wednesday would just GO AWAY... *grumbling*

Now if those cats of ours would just STOP climbing the curtains and being silly, maybe I can get some writing done in amongst other things... Crazy purr bags!!!
:hugs: :hugs: i know its hard to keep up in all things, your doing the best job ever, my Clovis just ate and stuffed, himself on tuna, and now he is resting, just a precious heart, :peacelove

Dogstar
01-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Yikes, stay warm. My parents got 18 inches of snow in R.I., and my friends in CT got 30 inches. We were lucky we only got six or seven inches.

TrulyAmazing
01-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Yikes, stay warm. My parents got 18 inches of snow in R.I., and my friends in CT got 30 inches. We were lucky we only got six or seven inches.
going from wellfare Rock~~To Electric Chair Rock, :jam: :jam: just in my head, im tired of the snow as well, ya,alls, you cant help but long for precious autum skys, :D yet spring is on the way, chirp chirp....

VJ Raven
01-18-2011, 07:13 AM
:hugs: :hugs: i know its hard to keep up in all things, your doing the best job ever, my Clovis just ate and stuffed, himself on tuna, and now he is resting, just a precious heart, :peaceloveThanks TA... Give Clovis some love for me please. :) The three I have living with me have are always conspiring to do something silly to me... I have had all three of them jump and land on my head more times than I can remember. I'm so darn paranoid that one of these days, the goofy three will wind up blowing up the house or something... Yeah, they're that insane... *laughs*

On my mind... I'm not referring to anyone here by the way...

I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.

To the parties who have been creating drama: I hope the universe gives each and every one of you a good swift kick where it hurts and may it come back on you a thousandfold!!! :mad:

[/vent]

Sorry about the rant everyone... Shutting up now... :D

bilal
01-18-2011, 10:04 AM
I went outside today.
It was nice.

TrulyAmazing
01-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks TA... Give Clovis some love for me please. :) The three I have living with me have are always conspiring to do something silly to me... I have had all three of them jump and land on my head more times than I can remember. I'm so darn paranoid that one of these days, the goofy three will wind up blowing up the house or something... Yeah, they're that insane... *laughs*

On my mind... I'm not referring to anyone here by the way...

I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.

To the parties who have been creating drama: I hope the universe gives each and every one of you a good swift kick where it hurts and may it come back on you a thousandfold!!! :mad:

[/vent]

Sorry about the rant everyone... Shutting up now... :D:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
the wicked shall be cut down as the grass, all reap what they sow, some people never never never ever grow up and never change, sad but true, but how ever, Worry Not The Lord Our God Shall Rise, And Take Care Of It, As The Word Promises And Be Safe And Protective And Everybody Will Feel Better, Some Dont Have The Patients, To Deal With Precious Things Because They Be To Busy Beseeching They Own Greed And Power, our war has passed as we take our brillants and move toward the better hope, Only OUR JEHOVHOA GOD, can stand fast in these things, in a heartbeat its easy to get confused, and forget our higher purpose God Has Ordained For In THAT APPOINTED Time, As We Beeseech Our Gifts In Heirs Of His Precious Kingdom, And We Be The Children Of That Day And We Focus Not On Other Mens Failure, But Our Goals, And Your Very Welcome Indeed, Precious

TrulyAmazing
01-18-2011, 12:02 PM
I went outside today.
It was nice.
:hugs: hey skittles the weather just sucks here, today my friend, :) but as luck would have i gots my sunshines on a cloudy day with ya,s :hugs: premenstrual syndrome :D never knows which way it comes or goes, PEACE BE WITH YOU,S IN JESUS NAME, Loves Ya,s So Much, :hugs: :hugs: Lets Write It Off As Bad Day, ;) And Move On And Make The Best Of It, Skittles :cool: dont know what ya ,s would do without me, Kidding,

Sincirr
01-19-2011, 08:58 AM
I need 3 housemates or I will be broke forever,,,

Yep I am 36 as well and yep I agree big time!

TrulyAmazing
01-19-2011, 11:58 AM

:hugs: :hugs: my random thoughts busy loves ya so,

Dogstar
01-19-2011, 11:52 PM

Sad that some people never seem to grow up. I'm in my 40s and still this crap goes on. It's as if some people never got past 7th grade.

bilal
01-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Save humanity! Join the fight!

http://antiduckface.com/

TrulyAmazing
01-20-2011, 01:06 PM

we is da housemates, Lord Knows Sis i kick myself In the A*^^ss Daily For Not Being An Octupus All Of This My And Laundry To :D :hugs: :hugs: we aints, broke just bad management proceeds your forced to have mercy up on, you can choose your friends but not your family, everybody does the best of the best possibile in such freezing times, others will go forth, in divinty and respect and my fave common since, and others will just set, it makes me no difference either way, transitions is all over, we,ve been long prepared for the days that the wicked feareth, and wrongfully just men Oh Will Be Cut Down To Size, i loved the Beantly Speach, :laugh: he apolagized my joy that flows from with in, some trains you cant slow down that rideth upon victory, if anybody has had ever played the card game 52 pick up, here we be, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND PRECIOUS PEACE BE STILL, NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, As A BATTLE ALREADY WON CANT BE LOST, Therefore They Haveth No Remedy, But My Favorite The Excuse, :hugs: :hugs: :peacelove false prophets shall rise, and fall, in both constutions, as we stand as one,

VJ Raven
01-25-2011, 08:54 AM
Sad that some people never seem to grow up. I'm in my 40s and still this crap goes on. It's as if some people never got past 7th grade.

Thanks, both of you. Yeah, it seems that there are some people out there that never seem to mature, unfortunately. Drives me nuts.

On my mind today...

My internet is FINALLY working after being wonky for a few days... It seems that my dial up ISP's servers/remote computers were not working all over the 902 area code, which covers all of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island for some reason. Today is the first day that it hasn't froze up on me since Thursday and I am able to update everyone quickly. I hope this is it and it stays working, else y'all may hear a big BOOM from Southwest Nova Scotia... :mad:

Dogstar
01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I hate it when that happens. I had spotty internet service for a week once, and Verizon kept insisting it wasn't them. Well, it ended up that some transfer station was out of whack, so I got a week of charges taken off my bill.

TrulyAmazing
01-25-2011, 05:54 PM
I hate it when that happens. I had spotty internet service for a week once, and Verizon kept insisting it wasn't them. Well, it ended up that some transfer station was out of whack, so I got a week of charges taken off my bill.
i pay for all the extra stuff, even though i dont use it but i know its there, its ridciclus but thats the way it always has been, i,ll look into it later on, :) i dont trust off brand internet, services you get what you pay for as the phrase goes, donts walks blind and thinking it better or just as good, you only deciving yourselve, just like they only one truth one way one life , love ya,s

Dogstar
01-26-2011, 02:34 PM
I don't bother with cable and the phone. It's too expensive to go through Comcast for just Internet, so I went with DSL. It's fast enough for my purposes at the moment.

TrulyAmazing
01-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I don't bother with cable and the phone. It's too expensive to go through Comcast for just Internet, so I went with DSL. It's fast enough for my purposes at the moment.
:) yeah im keeping mine the way it is, as well Dog,

Faceless Man 93
01-29-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm trying to convince a friend to join us here at Creedfeed... if she joins I'll let you guys know.

TrulyAmazing
01-29-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm trying to convince a friend to join us here at Creedfeed... if she joins I'll let you guys know.
killer man, just send steve a pm, Dogstar, :hugs: i may have to an apointmeant, :laugh: everybody beseeching that only real peace bub, peace be with ya,

TrulyAmazing
02-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Earlier it was the simese cat segmeant scene, from Lady And The Tramp those twins were bad, :) i found theme adorable, little paw in the goldfish bowl,

Faceless Man 93
02-04-2011, 06:13 AM
I just got the shock of my 17 year old life. The sister of the father I never knew lives near me. She called and set up a time for us to meet face to face this weekend. Along with her will be my cousin Tiffany Hight. I CAN'T WAIT, geting to know that side of my family will be an adventure.

nagpo
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Just dont get your expectations to high. People usually arent as great as you want them to be.

bilal
02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Just dont get your expectations to high. People usually arent as great as you want them to be.

Ouch.

nagpo
02-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Just speaking from personal experience. Don't put people on a pedestal.

TrulyAmazing
02-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Just speaking from personal experience. Don't put people on a pedestal.
100 percent agreed, wise advice from such a young Lad, yeah dont be expecting, but the Babera Walters 20 20 thing, may the force be with ya,

Dogstar
02-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Good luck with the meeting, faceless man!

TrulyAmazing
02-10-2011, 07:54 PM
:silly: to be hontest, i will express theme, another family guy script, i want chris and peter to address the ER broadcast system, and leaving stewy at the end, with a evil mystery, and pitch fork and bryan strangling him,

Dogstar
02-11-2011, 11:30 AM
One of these days, I will watch Family Guy :D.

TrulyAmazing
02-11-2011, 07:22 PM
:) i was also thinking it was time for another Hellboy sequel,

VJ Raven
02-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Let's see... My one forum was down for a few days at the start of the month, which resulted in me being online keeping the members up to date on the situation in Facebook and another site... One 12 hour day, a 15 hour day and a lot more hours online in a four day span..... *BLINK* Got promoted to Global Moderator on yet another site during the downtime...

Snow wise, we've had over a foot of snow come down within two days during those mega storms a couple of weeks ago... Glad that it's melting now!!

Didn't get anything knocked off of my internet bill for the downtime unfortunately... I think my ISP should've given everyone affected by it a few bucks off even if it is only $17 a month after taxes...

Our water conditioner died this past week... It was over 20 years old and it doesn't owe us a thing... A new one costs $1600 plus 15% tax... *head desk* The new one is being installed on Wednesday...

And to top it all off, I've been fighting a lung infection and a cold at the same time... It's been one heck of February here so far... *THUD*

TrulyAmazing
02-13-2011, 07:47 AM
i,ll pray for you got a lots more stuff on the way, for us, Feb has never been the most cheerful, month for i or any of mine, PRAISE JESUS The Final VILLAN That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death, PEACE BE WITH YA VJ IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, over there you should be able to run that site with your eyes closed, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH,

Sincirr
02-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!

TrulyAmazing
02-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!
Thats Lovley Dear, :hugs: i love the packaging on the Amsterdamn video, but i,ve never set down and whatched it b/c im always to importan :laugh: SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Loves Ya,

Dogstar
02-15-2011, 03:10 PM
I have to get that video post-haste.

Dogstar
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.

Faceless Man 93
02-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello all.

My random thought of the day: Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope!

Speaking of which, guys if you would please keep my mother in your thoughts and prayers. She is one of the few unfortuneate adults out there to have a muscle disorder called Torticolis. It is painful for her as it is for me to have to watch her go through hell like that. Much appreciated!

TrulyAmazing
02-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Elevation All Mamas In Prayer, Its Best They Stay Happy, :laugh: its Dificult To what Any Family Member Suffer When your hands Be Tied, There Be Hope In The Gospel The Word Said Suffer The Little Children To Come Unto Me, Sounds Horribile I know, but He Suffered For His, They May Be Strong, And Heirs Of The Kingdom That Others Taketh By Violence And Force, when it cometh down To the Parable OF The Greatest In The Kingdom, There Of Course Be None Least Or Greater, BUT HE SPOKE IT ONCE When Asked That Ouestion Praise Jesus, And ALL OF THEME BE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT,

TrulyAmazing
02-22-2011, 10:35 AM
i only saw the corn,

VJ Raven
03-17-2011, 11:35 AM
VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.
Thanks Dogstar! Everything worked out in the end... We got the new conditioner installed, I'm over that cold and the forum that went down is up and running smoothly again. I'm so GLAD that February is over, it was one HECK of a wicked month for me and my family!!

Tomorrow, Hubby, our son and I are going to be visiting my sister, my mother and my sister's family... It'll be the first time I've seen my baby niece Salena since she was 5 days old, she's over 4 months old now! I can't wait to give her a cuddle, she is so precious and such a little love. I don't see her as often as I would like to though, Sissy and the rest of the gang live over an hour away from here and with gas prices the way they are, it's tough for her or us to make that trip more than two or three times a year.

I'm packing the laser pointer too, Sissy's German Shepherd Prince LOVES it... *EVIL GRIN* So do her cats... I'z one bad widdle girl... :D

Three days to go until the spring equinox... I can't wait! I'm so darn sick of winter, I could scream....................

TrulyAmazing
03-26-2011, 08:14 AM
[FONT="Arial Black"]never ever let victory consume us, its then when we loose it but taketh therefore thine bow and give it unto the king in which it came from because its not ours anyway, in jesus name,

JulieCitySlicker
03-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrulyAmazing
03-26-2011, 08:52 AM
Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the above message still proceeding :) it will bring forth the big lets downs, :roll: happy for ya, my julie girl my beautiful skys thats a line from , Fuel that was Fuel, With Carl Btw for newer fans

Dogstar
04-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter :D

Faceless Man 93
04-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Faceless Man, how is your mom? I hope she is doing better.
VJ, awesome that everything worked out. Hope you had fun with your niece!
Randomness: I'm SO READY FOR SPRING!!!! Sorry for the yelling. I'm just so sick of winter :D

She's doing much better thanks.

Anyway, if you guys/gals would be so kind as to answer this question I'd greatly appreciate it.

My mother and I used to watch the tv show Life Unexpected together every week, and now I've found out that the show is cancelled. My question is, do any of you know if there are any shows that come on once a week that are similar to plot as LUX?

I'd appreciate a list of upcoming shows like Life as well, you know, so my mom and I can get straight into the show from the start.

Again, my appreciation for those who answer this question is endless. God bless all of my fellow Creedfeed community members!

VJ Raven
04-11-2011, 08:55 AM
We had a great time, thanks Dogstar!! :) My baby niece grew a LOT in the last few months. I do have pics and will post them here sometime. She is one little cutie pie!! :)

I haven't been around lately due to "Technical Difficulties"... My computer went NUTS after my last time in here in March and I had to rebuild it... THREE TIMES!!! I think it had a virus or there was something screwball in XP even though I completely formatted (wiped) the hard drive the second time I rebuild the darn thing. :mad1:

First two times rebuilding it, I used XP. FAIL!!

Then I decided to reinstall the copy of Vista that actually came on the computer. That's something I swore I would never do... But as my husband said, sometimes the last resort of installing Vista may yield the best results.

It's a wait and see game now. I'm not trusting this blasted thing at all right now!!

It is good to be back in here though, I missed all of you!! :D

Dogstar
04-24-2011, 01:50 PM
YIKES on the computer issues, VJRaven. I have Vista, too, and I'm not too fond of it, but I'm stuck with it. Welcome back :)

VJ Raven
04-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks!! It was a real pain in the posterior to be without internet for over three weeks!!

It's been three weeks since I installed Vista and it's working fine so far... I've reinstalled most of the games we had on it before with a couple of new ones... And I have all of my Creed and CSI pics back on it. :D

I'm still learning the ropes of Vista but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I think the main problems people had with Vista was that they had only 1 GB of RAM on their system and Vista needs that full GB to run by itself... Toss in other applications running (like Firefox for example) and that's probably what made things crash or move slower than they should be. I have 3 GB in my computer right now and am trying to talk Hubby into getting me another 2 GB stick so I'll have plenty.

Anyone see Truly around? I haven't seen her in here in ages, before my computer went *PFFFFFFFFT* back in March. It's odd being in here and not seeing her posts. *scratches head*

bilal
05-13-2011, 12:41 PM
"Things you own will end up owning you" (Tyler Durden - Fight Club)

VJ Raven
05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm now up to 5 GB in the computer... LOVING it!! :D

I don't believe in coincidences... I'm too darn suspicious these days.

*hears a SPLAT* Oh, did I just hear someone hit a brick wall?

Yeah, I'm being ebil again... What else is new??? :D

VJ Raven
06-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Hard to believe my son is almost finished grade primary... He has one half day left before school gets out for the summer and he'll be in grade 1 come the fall. YIKES.

And I'm still ebil. :D

Faceless Man 93
07-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Last night, a sick BITCH walked out of a Florida courthouse, soon to be a free woman.

Of course I'm talking about Casey Anthony, the woman charged for three years with the murder of her two year old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

At 2:15 PM on 7/5/11, the verdict was handed back after 11 hours of deliberation to a not guilty verdict. I'm sooooooo pissed, where is the justice for that little girl?! She lost her life unnessacarily and the ppl responsible for it have been set free, wtf America?

VJ Raven
07-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm actually getting new material added to my one manuscript!! Life is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD........... :D

Sincirr
08-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Hey everyone that knew me here. I hope you all are doing alright. I dont frequent many social networks except for facebook now. Please look me up if you wish btw just click on this (http://www.facebook.com/livelee) and it should take you to my page.

I will pop in from time to time tho of course :)

VJ Raven
08-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Hey Sincirr, good to see you. :D

Tonight, it's been pure zaniness at my house... Between me being goofy and working on NON PG13 stuff in my stories, the cats making messes on the kitchen floor and our white fluffy cat dive bombing me TWICE, I'm surprised I still have my sanity intact....

Or do I??? *BLINK*

VJ Raven
08-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I managed to get that non PG 13 scene almost finished last night... It needs a LOT of editing, some stuff added and some more refining but at least the bulk of that part is done!! :D

I'm going to be including the next scene in that file so I can just splice it all into the main manuscript file when I reach that point in the story... Saves me from making another document and it saves me from making two splices where one will do. :D

Dogstar
08-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey everyone that knew me here. I hope you all are doing alright. I dont frequent many social networks except for facebook now. Please look me up if you wish btw just click on this (http://www.facebook.com/livelee) and it should take you to my page.

I will pop in from time to time tho of course :)
Hey, Sincirr, hope all is well with you, too! Nice to see you.

VJ Raven
08-18-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm not referring to here or my other sites (current or past sites) when I say the following:

Drama: BLECH!! I prefer things nice and peaceful, thank you....

Faceless Man 93
08-19-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm not referring to here or my other sites (current or past sites) when I say the following:

Drama: BLECH!! I prefer things nice and peaceful, thank you....

I agree with you 100% VJ. My random thought of the day is how AWESOME Evanescence's new single What You Want is. Been listening to it all day, can't wait for the reloease of that third album.

VJ Raven
08-20-2011, 11:03 AM
Evanescence is cool period... Love that band!! :D

Today's random thought: I'm going to keep a promise to someone even if it kills me... And seeing what's ahead, it probably WILL, but that's okay.... :P

Faceless Man 93
08-20-2011, 11:35 AM
I just heard that my grandfather's brother Robert Bill died this morning of cancer. Blackbird stands as my everlasting tribute to you, RIP my friend. You're always in my heart.

Faceless Man 93
08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
For all who want to know about me, my autobiography can be read here.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5651208/1/To_Whom_It_May_Concern

By the way, I'm FEARLESS MASTER, the person mentioned in the text. Looking forward to your thoughts.

VJ Raven
08-22-2011, 09:49 AM
I just heard that my grandfather's brother Robert Bill died this morning of cancer. Blackbird stands as my everlasting tribute to you, RIP my friend. You're always in my heart.
I'm so sorry, Faceless Man. :( Losing a family member stinks.

TrulyAmazing
08-30-2011, 01:13 AM
hope all is well

VJ Raven
09-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone here when I say the following...

The more subtle and sneaky one tries to be, the more obvious they are to those who know them well.

And yeah, what I saw was GLARINGLY obvious... I wish people would stop thinking I'm stupid, cause I'm FAR from it....

TrulyAmazing
09-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone here when I say the following...

The more subtle and sneaky one tries to be, the more obvious they are to those who know them well.

And yeah, what I saw was GLARINGLY obvious... I wish people would stop thinking I'm stupid, cause I'm FAR from it....
:) I know my dear, but the question be complex not as if your insulting ones Intelegents. from a Scientific view when something or someone is labled stupid or crazy for that matter, and are not ither of those things to ones human growth and tradtions it becomes stupid or unheared of. when it fact its just a process, old bringing forth the new such as the word. Controversity which is highly overated. 9 times out of ten the probleam is speach or hearing the other person. its best to let one address their speech or sentence before speaking. A wise tounge will not speak till the matter is fully considered... :think: before you speak. chances are if you dont you are going to sound like to news broadcoasters, speaking over one before the other is finshied or Jerry Springer, take your pic. I prefer Oprah,s chair

VJ Raven
09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
The thing is TA, this person is actually trying to make me think that it's someone else viewing my blog. It's not the person I'm made to think it is, it's really the person who's hoping to see my life fall apart... And since it is NOT, this person does her best to make sure I look dumber than a rock. (Not that rocks are dumb, just using a metaphor here).

Anyway......................................... On to better things, cause I'm in a good mood... ;)

I do have some more good news regarding my writing. I had sort of an idea in my head for a while that would create conflict in the one story and yesterday it gelled into a full blown idea, which I wrote up this morning and did another character description (looks, personality, etc). PLUS I also got some new material added over the last few weeks... Not a lot but a few pages worth which is better than NOTHING... Teehee...... :D I'll be taking some time off from being online to work when Hubby is working during the daytimes cause it will be NICE AND QUIET here without that !@#%^&*(@#$^&*(!@#$^&*#@$%^&* TV on.........................

TrulyAmazing
09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
The thing is TA, this person is actually trying to make me think that it's someone else viewing my blog. It's not the person I'm made to think it is, it's really the person who's hoping to see my life fall apart... And since it is NOT, this person does her best to make sure I look dumber than a rock. (Not that rocks are dumb, just using a metaphor here).

Anyway......................................... On to better things, cause I'm in a good mood... ;)

I do have some more good news regarding my writing. I had sort of an idea in my head for a while that would create conflict in the one story and yesterday it gelled into a full blown idea, which I wrote up this morning and did another character description (looks, personality, etc). PLUS I also got some new material added over the last few weeks... Not a lot but a few pages worth which is better than NOTHING... Teehee...... :D I'll be taking some time off from being online to work when Hubby is working during the daytimes cause it will be NICE AND QUIET here without that !@#%^&*(@#$^&*(!@#$^&*#@$%^&* TV on.........................
Well I pray he is at work soon, yeah peps can sometimes play with your head on the Internet it takes a together person to montior in comings and out goings and today its worser than it ever has been DUE TO THE FACT, that most people dont understand what the internet is for or how to use it peace be with you and ur husband and son

VJ Raven
09-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Thanks Truly. Hubby does have a part time job that will probably turn into full time in a couple of months. The problem is he doesn't work a lot of weekdays right now and that means I have at least one of them home at all times most days. *bangs head on wall* Hubby works Tuesday day shift and Son will be in school so I'm going to take a few hours that day and write/edit the newest story I'm working on.

I do have a document in my word processor to type up any ideas I have and I do quickly add something if I think of anything when the guys are home. I've done outlines for scenes with the guys around, those I really don't need to concentrate on as much as something like writing the actual scene, thank the stars!! :thud:

Agreed, some people misuse the internet to cause trouble I swear. But I've noticed that certain ones on my *crap* list have backed off a tad and I hope they have realized I have better things to do than waste my time and energy by firing phasers at them. Like change the litter boxes or the road in front of my house with an old toothbrush for example. ;)

Eh, the universe will balance things out in time... I just have to be patient, that's all............... :flamer: ;)

TrulyAmazing
09-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Thanks Truly. Hubby does have a part time job that will probably turn into full time in a couple of months. The problem is he doesn't work a lot of weekdays right now and that means I have at least one of them home at all times most days. *bangs head on wall* Hubby works Tuesday day shift and Son will be in school so I'm going to take a few hours that day and write/edit the newest story I'm working on.

I do have a document in my word processor to type up any ideas I have and I do quickly add something if I think of anything when the guys are home. I've done outlines for scenes with the guys around, those I really don't need to concentrate on as much as something like writing the actual scene, thank the stars!! :thud:

Agreed, some people misuse the internet to cause trouble I swear. But I've noticed that certain ones on my *crap* list have backed off a tad and I hope they have realized I have better things to do than waste my time and energy by firing phasers at them. Like change the litter boxes or the road in front of my house with an old toothbrush for example. ;)

Eh, the universe will balance things out in time... I just have to be patient, that's all............... :flamer: ;)
yes indeed, we are headed for a turn of the century, I was talking about time shifting and how they may have to set up time to acount correctly for the seasons, my friend told me it would proabley be labled as just that....turn of the century take it easy, sweetheart

VJ Raven
10-05-2011, 03:54 PM
I will, thanks Truly. :)

I've been busy with the writing again... :D Inspiration for things can hit a person out of nowhere!! :D

Never tick off a writer... Enough said. ;)

ETA: Not talking about anyone here!!

Dogstar
10-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Never tick off an editor, either, ;-) lol

TrulyAmazing
10-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Who ticked off who ? not a random thought but fact the world is in a constant stage of Pms... Your welcome VJ.

VJ Raven
10-06-2011, 06:05 PM
I've heard that one said too.... LOL

Yeah it is in a constant stage of PMS Truly. One just has to learn how to control it like we have, that's all. ;)

I've been working on some *NON* PG 13 parts of the one story the last day or so.... NOT talking about it here, cause we have members under 18 and I kinda have a strict PG13 policy for myself on an open board.... :D

TrulyAmazing
10-07-2011, 03:59 AM
I've heard that one said too.... LOL

Yeah it is in a constant stage of PMS Truly. One just has to learn how to control it like we have, that's all. ;)

I've been working on some *NON* PG 13 parts of the one story the last day or so.... NOT talking about it here, cause we have members under 18 and I kinda have a strict PG13 policy for myself on an open board.... :D
Alrighty Just take it easy on Steve, one must learn control for balance and stabilty, and not rush with rush with fears, that prevents life and growth and nurishmeant that are vital to all organs to live....keep it in orderly fashion....peace be with you....

VJ Raven
10-12-2011, 07:29 PM
I'll take it easy on Steve and post the non PG 13 stuff over in the adult section of the site I work in or on my "adult rated" blog in another spot. ;)

Today was productive too.... I wrote up the first 2/3 of Chapter 2 and spliced in a file I had written a while ago... Which finished off Chapter 2 and started off Chapter 3.

So I'm quite happy right now and flying *Higher* than the space station at the moment... Or is that the moon???? :D

TrulyAmazing
10-18-2011, 02:31 AM
I'll take it easy on Steve and post the non PG 13 stuff over in the adult section of the site I work in or on my "adult rated" blog in another spot. ;)

Today was productive too.... I wrote up the first 2/3 of Chapter 2 and spliced in a file I had written a while ago... Which finished off Chapter 2 and started off Chapter 3.

So I'm quite happy right now and flying *Higher* than the space station at the moment... Or is that the moon???? :D
your welcome, be sure to land on solid ground taketh no script and priotiys. we,s running out of green trees I,ll sing good bye to romance. thank you, Jobs are now hard to find for all our Steves,

VJ Raven
10-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh, last night... I was up late and didn't get a lot of sleep... My mind was soooooooooooooooooo far down in the sewer (lower than the gutter!) it was scary!! LOL I didn't stop laughing for hours... Between the antics of my mentor's two adorable kittens and talking about different things in the adult area of my small forum.....*choke* *snort* *falls off of chair laughing!!*

And for local kitteh insanity, our two cats ran me over countless times... Not sure if they were actually playing or taunting each other. Either way, they were not doing the growl/yowl they like to do when they're in the middle of a stare down...

Has anyone seen my brain? If you do please send it back... My sanity however is another matter... Who needs sanity, being sane is so BORING!!!! :D

VJ Raven
11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Happy 1st birthday to my baby niece, S!! :bounce:

It's one of those days when I just want to curl up in front of the TV for a CSI on DVD marathon................ :thud: But I have writing to do and I'll get work done on Untitled #7 even if it kills me, and knowing my stupid luck, it probably WILL.....

:thud:

Dogstar
11-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Music is just so friggin' awesome. I can't imagine life without it. Still on a high from back-to-back Steven Wilson concerts. Man, oh, man, what a show.

VJ Raven
11-21-2011, 11:27 AM
I agree with you Dogstar, music IS awesome! My BIL's band is about to release another CD and I'm going to be getting a copy of it... Can't wait! I'm not an overly huge fan of melodic metal but for some reason I just love their sound... I could be biased though! LOL

I've been busy the last couple of weeks... Real life and my work in Sanctuary (my "work forum") have kept me so busy some days I don't even have time to write! BUT I did manage to get over 1000 words added into one of the stories last week, I hope to add to it more Wednesday when Hubby is at work and Son is in school. :D

Dogstar
11-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Way cool on your BIL's new album. My nephew is in a ska/punk band and he's recording right now. He plays sax. He's awesome (I could be biased, too, haha). Ska/punk's not really my thing, but I will buy whatever he puts out just to lend support :D.

Very cool on your writing, too, VJ.

VJ Raven
11-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks Dogstar! :D

Your nephew's band sounds pretty cool too... Sax isn't an easy instrument to learn so that's freaking awesome he's able to play it!

I didn't get a chance to write the other day, school was cancelled... We had a major snowstorm hit, the first one of the year! *FACE PALM* I wasn't impressed but happy at the same time because Son was home for the day.

I'm busy with things in Sanctuary right now again.. We're gearing up for an upgrade in software there too! Hopefully it'll be starting any time now. :D

VJ Raven
11-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Nine freaking hours and still not all of the kinks are ironed out from our upgrade at Sanctuary... Gee whiz, my eyes are crossing!!! :nut: :thud:

Dogstar
12-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Ugh, that stinks, VJ. My nephew is one of those people who can pick up an instrument and start playing it. It's unreal!

Faceless Man 93
12-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Independant writing projects suck. I think I'll stick with the fanfiction circuit.

I'll let you guys be the judge, here's my work. Should I continue or not?

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2905576/1/Fly_Away_Blackbird

VJ Raven
01-22-2012, 05:42 PM
I tried writing CSI fan fiction a few years ago... FAIL!!

Going from that chapter alone, it has a lot of potential Facelessman... :)

I've worked out a few things with Untitled #7 and am chugging right along with it... But I see a rewrite for one scene in the future... LOVELY!! *head desk* But the good news is I am up over 24,000 words so far (all scenes combined so far!) and am slowly working my way to my goal of 100,000 words... :D

Faceless Man 93
01-23-2012, 07:11 PM
It would be really cool if we could see a ultra group. Mudvayne meets Creed with Metallica thrown in.

VJ Raven
01-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Still chugging along with the writing. I haven't rewritten that scene yet but it's on my "to do" list for draft 2 of the story....

Ana4Stapp
02-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Missing all people here...

Faceless Man 93
02-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Rooting for the NY Giants for the superbowl since my team, Dallas Cowboys, is not in the cards.

Dogstar
05-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Yikes, it's been a while since I've dropped in! Hello, fellow Feeders :D

VJ Raven
06-05-2012, 05:11 PM
YIKES, has it been THAT LONG since I came over here??? *sheepish grin* Guess the writing has really taken over my life more than I thought!!! :thud:

Well, in the last few months, not only have I made a TON of changes in my story, I have jumped from just under 20,000 words to over 90,000, the majority of the story added in over the last three months!! It's moving right along... I'm almost halfway finished the darn thing!! *BLINK!*

So much has gone on the last while... A few weeks ago, I went to see my BILs' band perform live for the first time, at a memorial jam for a friend of mine's son who passed away too early... The guys did great even though they had a LOT of technical difficulties. Older BIL is both the singer AND the drummer and he couldn't hear anything but his drums... *FACE PALM* They got a lot of applause and were the only bad who did original material during the entire 12 hour show. I'm VERY proud of them! :bounce: They performed my three favorite songs by them, "Higher Planes", "Sea of Tears" and "Whom Gods Destroy", plus four others that I also like. I could be biased though........... *whistling innocently!*

I'm still moderating in "Sanctuary", still a Forum Guide in "MW" and life has been pretty darn good. Now if we could just get warmer temps here I'd be one HAPPY girl... It's been rainy and chilly the last few days, it feels more like NS temps for April instead of June!! UGH. :rolleyes:

Dogstar
06-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Sounds like you have been busy, VJ. Welcome back :) and I hear you about the weather. It was in the low 50s yesterday. I almost wore a jacket--in June!

VJ Raven
06-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks Dogstar! It's great to be back! HUGS!!! :D

Things are going to slow down with the writing during my son's summer vacation though... He has the terrible habit of shoving things between my face and the monitor a lot, especially when he hears my fingers hitting the keys on the keyboard... :rolleyes: I'll get a few hours here and there to work on it, like if my husband takes him shopping or if I work on it after the guys go to bed. I'll figure out a way, we writers/aspiring authors always do!! LOL

UGH, I don't like cold weather at all. I've been wearing sweaters, socks and sneakers the last few days and we've been turning on the heat again so I don't freeze my toes off, it's been that bad. Things are supposed to warm up over the weekend but knowing Nova Scotia, we'll get warmer weather just as a hurricane is coming up the coast and get clobbered with it, knowing my stupid luck. BLECH!!!

Faceless Man 93
06-13-2012, 05:03 PM
I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS on a physical copy of Alter Bridge Live from Amsterdam!!!

GoodGodGirl23
06-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Some people are such dick heads

VJ Raven
06-14-2012, 04:23 PM
^^I hear you on that one!! *thinks of several people she cut the cords with*

Well, I'm on another writing roll... This !@#$^&* story won't leave me ALONE... I'm eating, sleeping, and breathing it. I've added another 10,000 words since last week and I'm really, REALLY starting to see things take shape!! :thud:

The only problem I have is that I have a TERRIBLE habit of having a scene get "in focus/gel" in my mind when both of the guys are home... NOT GOOD if I'm writing up something deemed "naughty" and that's what was gelling AFTER my son got home from school today... It's going to drive me nuts until I get some alone time to write.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :rolleyes: :grr: :banghead: :headbang: :thud:

Dogstar
09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Hope you got your project done, VJ.

Randomness: I love autumn!

VJ Raven
10-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks Dogstar. It's coming along really well. Since school started, I've added something like five or more chapters to it and I'm about 8 or 9 chapters away from wrapping it up. I THINK! LOL I couldn't write all summer due to scheduling, etc but when my son went back to school, it was like someone turned on a light switch. I'm now getting everything out that I wanted to during the summer. :D I've made a LOT of progress on it in the last year or so, hard to believe that last fall, I hardly had anything written up for it and now it's coming along so quickly that I can't breathe a lot of the time!! *BLINK*

My mentor (owner of the board I moderate on) will be published sometime later this month through a vanity press... I'm helping her with her book cover designs, so I'll be busy with that on the days I can't write. She got rejected a few times so she's going the self publishing route. I'll be going WONKY across the internet when she tells me I can start slapping the url to where one can purchase her books all over the place! Heh. :D

So yeah, it's been a great autumn so far. :D

Dogstar
10-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow, good for you, VJ! Sounds very exciting!
Randomness: It's gorgeous outside. This is when I miss working nights :D

VJ Raven
10-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks Dogstar!! :D

It's official: My mentor's book was on the "shelves" as an e-book on Friday morning when I got up!! WOOT! I've been promoting her page all over FB and driving everyone NUTS with it... Hehehehe!! :bounce:

And I'm thinking my own first full length novel has about 5 chapters to go before the grande finale and epilogue. I've really come a LONG way in it since spring... I'm in the middle of writing chapter 40 at the moment!!! :eek: :hammerlol

Dogstar
10-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Awesome, VJ, on both counts!

VJ Raven
10-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks!

And more good news... I finished Draft 1 of my own story yesterday! :D :bounce:

My eyes are KILLING ME!!! :thud:

Dogstar
12-13-2012, 04:17 PM
How is your story coming along, VJ?
I have one more Christmas present to buy and then I'm done! Happy, happy. Most of my stuff is wrapped as well. I will be doing a lot of baking and cooking this weekend :)

VJ Raven
12-14-2012, 08:06 AM
It's coming along pretty well, thanks Dogstar! :D I'm getting closer and closer to finishing Draft 2 of it... My mentor is currently in the middle of reading it and she's letting me know if she sees anything out of whack. I think when she is finished reading the entire thing and it's closer to my insanely high standards, I'll put it in Draft 3 (final polishing/proofing/editing) mode and that will be the final draft before I start sending it out. :D

It has over 207,000 words! :thud: I may wind up turning it into a duology, but that's not really acceptable in the romance genre. There are a couple of places that do accept novels of that length from unknown authors so they will be getting it for sure. :D

Dogstar
12-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Sweet. It sounds as if you are making great progress.

VJ Raven
12-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks! P said it's a "page turner" and she's starting the second half this evening if she can. She got the last 26 chapters of it last night into this morning and I'd like to see her finish reading it by the time the new year rolls in.

I'm going to start researching agents and publishers again to make sure no one's submissions guidelines have changed in the last month or so. The one place I was looking at last year HAVE changed theirs and believe it or not, their guidelines fit my style of writing a lot more than they did last year this time. :D

I've had butterflies in my stomach since I sent the last chapter off to my mentor this afternoon... That means the instant she's done reading it and I've corrected any errors she's seen/picked up, NR will be in draft 3/final proofing mode, and after I'm done the final formatting, etc, I'll let it "perk" for a few days or a couple of weeks so I can see any remaining typos, etc a lot easier.

I'm just glad I have a ton of dreamcatcher kits, three Nora Roberts novels and Sinner's Creed waiting for me to read and do while NR is being looked over by publishers, and agents, so I don't feel like a squirrel on speed..... :thud:

VJ Raven
01-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Well, my mentor has finished reading my manuscript and I've corrected any typos and anything else she's found. She also made a suggestion to make one of the climaxes near the end more plausible and I've done that.

Another friend of mine out in Washington State offered to be my second editor for it and I've sent it off to her... So after she's done with her editing (I'm expecting to make several grammatical and other revisions! LOL) my manuscript will go into its final draft mode and I'll start getting things like the cover letters and synopses ready for publishers and agents.

I've already finished the formatting. It's now set up in Draft 3 with the basic requirements for agents and publisher submissions. Double spaced, etc.

My husband's aunt suggested that I look into the local publishing houses around Nova Scotia and I have done that... One does look very promising. They're a smaller publishing house but focus on Canadian authors and stories set in Canada. Since my book fully takes place within Canada, mostly in Nova Scotia, they're on my list. I'm not saying just who all will be getting the manuscript for consideration, I'm scared I'll jinx myself if I do so... LOL :D

I'll let y'all know if I get an acceptance. I won't be able to keep the big yap shut if a publishing house accepts me! :D

Happy new year everyone. :D

Dogstar
01-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh, wow, very cool. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

VJ Raven
01-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Thanks Dogstar! :D

VJ Raven
01-19-2013, 02:15 PM
The writing batteries needed a recharge so I started fiddling around in photography. I'm not good but meh, it's something creative to do! I'm also getting into NR's sequel and the ideas for that are flying fast and furious... Thanks to some brainstorming with my mentor. :D I'm hoping to get sucked into that story like I did with NR, but I hope it doesn't take so long... It took me over a year to really get into NR but if things keep going like this, I should be deep into writing "Untitled 8" sometime soon. I hope so at least. I'll keep y'all posted. :D

ETA: Here's one of the pictures I did, it's the cover picture on my old/pink rose FB profile....

VJ Raven
02-04-2013, 07:20 PM
The new story is coming along, slowly but surely. I think. I HOPE! LOL I'm halfway through chapter 3 right now and it's going by fits and starts right now.

And I did miss a few things in the finished manuscript. My friend is catching everything my mentor and I missed on the first few passes so far, and I've been looking for typos once in a while and I did catch a couple here and there the other day. Progress is slow but steady, that's the main thing. I'm hoping to have the final draft ready by the first day of spring, and all cover letters/synopses done by then too. No squirrel on speed feeling yet but that's on the way! LOL :D

bilal
04-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Wow. Glad to see this place is still up and running.

bilal
04-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Today is first of April, the famouse April Fool's Day.

May be it's just me, but have people stopped pranking on April Fool's day? Because I don't see much action no more.

VJ Raven
04-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Hi everyone! It's been crazy here, between writing and everything else. I'm still alive, just very busy! :D

VJ Raven
09-13-2013, 01:25 PM
My computer died, I had to get a new one. :( I'm grateful I have backups of EVERYTHING on memory sticks and an external hard drive... Now I'm learning how to use Windows 8. Fun stuff. NOT!!!

Dogstar
10-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Blech, I want nothing to do with Windows 8. I hope it's working OK for you.

VJ Raven
10-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Thanks, Dogstar. So far, so good even if it took me a while to get used to it. It's designed with tablets in mind so I've had to take that into account while using it on a desktop system. I really didn't want it either but I couldn't get Windows 7 without paying a lot extra for it, and we could barely afford the new computer as it is. Thankfully my old version of MS Office works on it, even though the software is over 10 years old! LOL

By the way, I'm within a couple of chapters of finishing my second book... Less than a year after I got the idea for it, and taking a couple of months off for summer vacation and to recharge the writing batteries. Wow.