Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Random Thoughts [Archive] - Page 32 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38

JulieCitySlicker
10-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't even know where to start Well I've been waiting for my house to sell for over a year now,so I can move back home where my family is,I live in St Louis and my family is all in Ohio,Michigan,and Indiana.and we haven't had a lot of luck on getting this place sold. On top of that I've been having all kinds of stuff go wrong with my physically as well. The hotel that I work at is freakin going to crap and the ownwers,wich are indians are firing everybody and we have no supervisor for housekeeping anymore because they fired her just because she was making $10 an hour,so nothings getting done and we are all stressed out and I'm ready to quit, but someone has to still pay for the housepayment so I can't!

Then I just got off the phone with my Aunt and she is having things going wrong with her and my cousin Lindsey is having health problems as well,and she has been hemmoriging (sp) and she found out that she is anemic to.
So there is a ton of things going on right now and I'm super stressed out

bilal
10-24-2006, 11:02 PM
Something in my life needs to change for the better soon:(

:) ..i hope you get what you hope for soon.......

JulieCitySlicker
10-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Thank you bilal!

bilal
10-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Today a memory struck me back, I was 14 years old, yes, I had this crush on my friends mom….yeh,. She was very gracefull I guess. An average lady, a bit overweight as now I recall….. we moved from that area of my city 10 years ago……and I haven’t seen that family ever since, cause as I latter found out; soon they moved from that neighborhood too…… alright, one day, around mid afternoon, should have been summer cause I recall the street was deserted and yes I have never taken afternoon naps ever, so I was loitering around and might have decided to visit this friend’s place to see if he is up too, afternoon time , after school, was always difficult for me cause every one in the house was asleep and I used to either ride my bike around the neighbour hood under the hot sun or watch the clouds and birds or do bug hunting around plants…….while I was close to their place, I spotted her mom and she was putting the washed clothes on the line, it was summer and I guess the streets were deserted at that time so I guess she was pretty sure no one is around, I guess she was humming some tune …hehe, ohh…. I stood their, paralyzed, mesmerized for half hour, all right, all right, this is a confession sortof, I never wanted to do that but I kept looking at her for half hour while she was lining the clothes, it was like your first love granted…..so unexpected but it was like coming true of a fantasy for me chap and yes, well, the real reason I guess why I was paralyzed at that point…well…..it also happened that on her ever bow to pick clothes from the tub, I got good view of her …… you know…her ….damn!, this memory just struck me today so I thought to make sorta confession……..

HeavensOnFire
10-24-2006, 11:33 PM
MY KEYS ARE STUCK oh there ok now...little things can bother ya at times i guess but your story reminds me when i was like around 5 or 6 i went through this phase where everything every thought i had i had to get it off my chest oh man brother did i suffer and if i was clear i would find another confession its hard to explain really if i had a bad thought i,d have to tell it i guess now that i look back my question was why am i doing this when i would tell my mom she would just look at me and i cry is just ok please tell me its ok :o she said its ok what are you saying im telling you stuff that is bothering me and as i look back i was like jim C. in LIAR LIAR in a different kind away your story does sound kinda normal though.....

JulieCitySlicker
10-25-2006, 12:57 PM
I go in to have a pelvic ultrasound done one week from today

JulieCitySlicker
10-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I hate tv! The only thing thats ever on are those stupid campaign commercials,where the canidates go back and forth bashing eachother,or its those stupid lawsuit commercials, or talk about the retarted world series:mad:

BLAH!

eusebioCBR
10-27-2006, 11:50 PM
^don't forget those infommercials:cuss:

HeavensOnFire
10-28-2006, 12:13 AM
you guys remind me WHY i dont miss cable tv, except for the family guy, well i hope i can get a bath some time tonite and try to get a get some sleep,

HeavensOnFire
10-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Get A Get Some SLEEP, haa that will work as well,

JulieCitySlicker
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Please pray for me, I'm about to ER because I'm having trouble trying to swallow. I'm trying to eat a sandwich and I'm almost gaging on it because it doesn't want to go down.

eusebioCBR
10-31-2006, 01:23 AM
this place is like a ghost town right now:ghost:

metalchris25
10-31-2006, 02:18 AM
Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul

uncertaindrumer
10-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Please pray for me, I'm about to ER because I'm having trouble trying to swallow. I'm trying to eat a sandwich and I'm almost gaging on it because it doesn't want to go down.

My friend had that exact same problem. Turned out to be a pyschological problem, but they didn't figure this out forever because they kept looking for a physical cause, like acid reflux or something.

Anyway, my random thought for the day involves my anger at the fact that good TV shows never survive, because the vast majority of the Earth is too stupid to even understand them, much less enjoy them.

Instead, we all get to watch CSI: Miami and the worst actor of all time, David Carusoe, or stupid shows about sex-obssessed doctors who over dramatize everything and never seem to do any doctoring.

Man.

JulieCitySlicker
10-31-2006, 11:27 AM
I agree with you on the tv shows uncertain:rolleyes: I used to watch some of the shows on The WB, back when it was the WB but then that new station bought em out and they cancelled a really good show called Everwood,that I loved a lot and that really pissed me off:mad:

Now they have all these new shows that are pretty much a waste of air time. Plus they ended up keeping Smallville and that show has the same conflicts almost episode. You see one Supernam sow and you've seen them all pretty much.

bilal
10-31-2006, 11:55 AM
the air is getting crisp and the dew is out shortly after sunset, i guess winter is setting in ...hhmm... gota get my supply of Chap sticks.....

JulieCitySlicker
10-31-2006, 01:13 PM
Eating good today,no problems. Phew:)

had to get a shot in the butt last night though.

metalchris25
10-31-2006, 04:07 PM
bummer!lol^

It's Halloween and I have no costume. TRICK OR TREAT!!!

eusebioCBR
11-01-2006, 12:55 AM
^yes, some people are like slinkys

HeavensOnFire
11-01-2006, 11:06 PM
the air is getting crisp and the dew is out shortly after sunset, i guess winter is setting in ...hhmm... gota get my supply of Chap sticks.....
......make sure you dont run out there napolian dynamite, keep those lips moist as the dew drops :) thats my brand by avon but although i prefer mixing vasaline with sugar and applying it with a brush it makes a shine thats worth the efford ,

Sincirr
11-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Did I read somewhere that someone was going in for a pelvic ultrasound? Man I HATE those! Always almost pee my pants every time!

bilal
11-02-2006, 09:22 AM
......make sure you dont run out there napolian dynamite, keep those lips moist as the dew drops :) thats my brand by avon but although i prefer mixing vasaline with sugar and applying it with a brush it makes a shine thats worth the efford ,

uuurrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.........! (in napolian dynamite style)

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I had my pelvic ultrasound yesterday and my Dr got the preliminary results back. This isn't official yet but she told me that there could possibly be some fibriod tumors around my uterus and one of them seemed to be fairly large in size and may be pressing up against my uterus causing the abdominal and back pains that I've been having. It could also be pressing up against my intestines and could be the reason that I get constipated as well
I need to find a gynocologist that takes my insurance once the official results come back,and if it is fibriod tumors then they would inject the medicine in me to try to kill them and if that doesn't work then they will try surgery,and my Dr said the worst that can happen is that I could have to have a histerectomy (sp) and I'm only 27,so that would be weird.

So. please keep me in your prayers!

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2006, 06:58 PM
I have to have a root canal done :(

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I'm turning in my 2 week notice at my job tomorrow *Does Happy Dance*:D

bilal
11-03-2006, 09:39 AM
I had my pelvic ultrasound yesterday and my Dr got the preliminary results back. This isn't official yet but she told me that there could possibly be some fibriod tumors around my uterus and one of them seemed to be fairly large in size and may be pressing up against my uterus causing the abdominal and back pains that I've been having. It could also be pressing up against my intestines and could be the reason that I get constipated as well
I need to find a gynocologist that takes my insurance once the official results come back,and if it is fibriod tumors then they would inject the medicine in me to try to kill them and if that doesn't work then they will try surgery,and my Dr said the worst that can happen is that I could have to have a histerectomy (sp) and I'm only 27,so that would be weird.

So. please keep me in your prayers!

i believe thats more heriditry problem..isn't it?........ i guess you need to be taking lots of fluids now so as not to let those fibriods staying around.......all the best lady...i hope medicine does the job and the matter dont reach surgery

I have to have a root canal done

wow....whats next...damn!.... the whole medical society seems to be having a bit of you....... take serious care

Sincirr
11-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I have to have a root canal done :(
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:scared:
-------------------------------
:wiggle:Hey btw I was just thinking:think:...if Creedsister/Rocketqueen/Heavensonfire...and she was something else before those names, were to count all of her posts together, she would probably have around 3Million!

:think:Wonder if we could get Steve to work it out, hehe!

JulieCitySlicker
11-03-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm still having problems swallowing :confused:

We have a mandatory full staff meeting at work tomorrow and I've been hearing that there will be people getting fired during this meeting as well I know of 2 of the people who will be getting fired and there will be more than those 2 getting fired as well. I could be one who is getting fired and some of my good friends could be also.

I really don't care if they fire me because I would really be glad to get away from the stress of that place. With everything that is going on with me physically I don't need a stressful job on top of it.

If I don't get fired tomorrow,then my last day of work will be on November 13 anyway,so I'll only have 7 more days of work left,well 6 after tomorrow.

Lunar Shadow
11-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Strep Throat Suck!

eusebioCBR
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Strep Throat Suck!

Chloraseptic helps alot! I think Formula 44 has a product out just like it too. You might end up squirting/drinking a couple of bottles but they take the pain away!

bilal
11-12-2006, 04:11 AM
i think the FORUM has lost couple of days activity in it.... i mean, i cant find the posts for the last whole week....am i the only (not) seeing this ???????

bilal
11-12-2006, 04:13 AM
alright..... i overlooked the announcement http://www.creedfeed.com/community/announcement.php?f=37&a=30

JulieCitySlicker
11-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I have a Dr appointment tomorrow, and they are going to put me to sleep and stick this scope looking thingy down my throat to try and figure out why I'm having problems with swallowing food
Kinda has me nervous.

HeavensOnFire
11-15-2006, 09:30 PM
I have a Dr appointment tomorrow, and they are going to put me to sleep and stick this scope looking thingy down my throat to try and figure out why I'm having problems with swallowing food
Kinda has me nervous.
i had one of those julie twice i was like really young though they give you this spray stuff to numb your throat first and its very easy going so dont be nerveous :hugs: :hugs

uncertaindrumer
11-15-2006, 10:01 PM
What the heck has happened to CF? Nothing goes on here anymore...

I blame AB's dissapearing act.

eusebioCBR
11-16-2006, 09:25 AM
saved by zero

four days and that song will not get out of my brain!

GoodGodGirl23
11-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here!:)

bilal
11-16-2006, 01:59 PM
atlest 7 miles of strolling

+

some dozen of cigrates during it

+

took over 2 hours atleast

and this is what is left of me ==> :zombie:

HeavensOnFire
11-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here!:)
Oh Susie Love Ya So Much!!! GoodGod Its Good To Hear From YA, i cant wait either, the family get togethers :D the cherry and brown sugar glazed ham :D the apple turkey the magic meatloaf the peach shortcake aunties sweet potatoe pies i order her to fix a dozen and the lovley rich dressing :D secret recipie and that cremead potatoe salad you cant get enough of, to avoid this speciale ocassion i begged my boss to let me work on thanksgiving day

HeavensOnFire
11-17-2006, 10:52 PM
atlest 7 miles of strolling

+

some dozen of cigrates during it

+

took over 2 hours atleast

and this is what is left of me ==> :zombie:
You,ll Be Fine, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa strolling and pacing man is not unusal its a whatch thing if its going like last for 2 hours it will turn into a 4 dayer but if it only last for me 25 min. or less i will reach that prayer :D and what need is trying to be reached, im sure :D it must have been like 5 or 6 days for funky lit sissys damn teeth haaaaaaaaaaaaa, Damn You, Damn You Carrie HAAAAAAAA our kness are weak GIRL!!! and you want More Prayer,

bilal
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM
man.... health is a real important thing man, i mean.... if your healthy, you can smoke, you can sniff, you can drink... you eat Junk food while your working and drink loads of coffee at all the odd times, you can stay awake for days and then sleep whole weekends.... watch movies all night long..... and ofcource, the pot party on friday nights..... i mean, health is very important.. you guys take care of that for sure!

HeavensOnFire
11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
man.... health is a real important thing man, i mean.... if your healthy, you can smoke, you can sniff, you can drink... you eat Junk food while your working and drink loads of coffee at all the odd times, you can stay awake for days and then sleep whole weekends.... watch movies all night long..... and ofcource, the pot party on friday nights..... i mean, health is very important.. you guys take care of that for sure!
well the coffea yes, you know how i love my coffea i did,nt get any rest over the week end i dont why ieven bother haaaaaaaaaa few hours good enough, thats all i need, and to top it off the damn whasher broke, i,ll have to freaking call rent a center, get in more debt, i would hate to run out of clean laundry in the midst of things its the last thing i need to worry about one of you guys dont let me forget to call wensday so i can get it delivered and forgot about ***

bilal
11-21-2006, 11:12 AM
OMG!!!! hippies!!!

Ana4Stapp
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I need to buy another contact lenses...veery sooon !!! Mne are just impossible to see ...what means Im almost Miss Magoo ...maybe i should try making that surgery ..but Im afraid of it...'myopia' sucks anyway !!!

eusebioCBR
11-21-2006, 02:46 PM
^don't like glasses, huh?

Dogstar
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
LOL @ Ms Magoo! :D

Random thought: Colds suck.

eusebioCBR
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
I don't like turkey at all, wish the Pilgrims had cooked some steaks:(

Ana4Stapp
11-21-2006, 09:09 PM
^don't like glasses, huh?

Hey ...when I said contact lenses wel i had my reasons...ya know... Im veeeery myopic (-9)....( yes Miss Magoo..my friends called me that on schooldays ) so cant use 'normal' glasses unless they are 'big /enormous/horrible...it could looks like a 'disaster'...lol so theres no possibility; foget glasses, baby!!:glasses:

bilal
11-22-2006, 01:25 AM
electric shock sucks!!!....

bilal
11-22-2006, 01:26 AM
electric shock sucks!!!....

eusebioCBR
11-22-2006, 02:13 AM
re: shock treatment
^therapy,having some mental problems? lol:headbang:

eusebioCBR
11-22-2006, 03:43 AM
it's just another day

bilal
11-22-2006, 08:46 AM
re: shock treatment
^therapy,having some mental problems? lol:headbang:

having Mental Problems??.... thats for sure

getting Shock Treatment??/..... well tried a little my self:D

bilal
11-22-2006, 08:57 AM
How many times does one get to hear that he is a SHIT from people who can actually make you a SHIT ------- but life never fails to amaze me .......... just when i ask for something new...... i get a brand new SHIT..... but this much loaded..... damn!

eusebioCBR
11-22-2006, 09:53 AM
^that's some shit:yikes2:

Dogstar
11-22-2006, 08:52 PM
I get to watch all kinds of football tomorrow. YEAH!

HeavensOnFire
11-22-2006, 09:34 PM
How many times does one get to hear that he is a SHIT from people who can actually make you a SHIT ------- but life never fails to amaze me .......... just when i ask for something new...... i get a brand new SHIT..... but this much loaded..... damn!
thats usally the way it works, we get it all the shit from every aspect there is to find , i seem to understand this shit its like THERE shit does not matter b/c they see a human form of humans reflection and acuse the person although they dont know who they acuse, this shall indeed stand strong WHEN THE WORDS THAT SHOULD BE NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE, I got Something That Cheer Ya Up Bilal, I DONT KNOW HOW I DO WHAT I DO IM SO IN LOVE WITH ME IT KEEPS ON GETING BETTER, I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH ME BY MY SIDE, EVERY LIT THING I, DO IM AMAZED BY ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,l :laugh: :laugh: i,ll send ya pm on the shit, since ya got me going,

JulieCitySlicker
11-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey Ya'll! How are ya? Sorry I haven't been on that much since I've been home,I've been going here,there,and everywhere lately. Been staying with my Dad and his g/f for the past few nights and they have dial up and a very old computer and it takes forever to get online and to post anything,lol.

I haven't stayed at my Mom's yet,because she at first told me that she had a room for me to stay in,but when I went to her house with my Dad on Monday the room she said that she had for me to stay in was a total disaster and there was no way that I could have stayed in it. So that made me think that she didn't even want me to stay there with her,and then she tries giving me the guilt trip because I haven't stayed at her house yet.
Plus I've been depressed on and off since I got home for some reason and have been very tired as well.

Well,I just thought I'd fill you in on everything.

Oh! I'll be staying with my sister some while I'm home too!

bilal
11-24-2006, 06:24 AM
Hey Ya'll! How are ya? Sorry I haven't been on that much since I've been home,I've been going here,there,and everywhere lately. Been staying with my Dad and his g/f for the past few nights and they have dial up and a very old computer and it takes forever to get online and to post anything,lol.

I haven't stayed at my Mom's yet,because she at first told me that she had a room for me to stay in,but when I went to her house with my Dad on Monday the room she said that she had for me to stay in was a total disaster and there was no way that I could have stayed in it. So that made me think that she didn't even want me to stay there with her,and then she tries giving me the guilt trip because I haven't stayed at her house yet.
Plus I've been depressed on and off since I got home for some reason and have been very tired as well.

Well,I just thought I'd fill you in on everything.

Oh! I'll be staying with my sister some while I'm home too!

i am not even sure what dial up is good for anything these days..... i hope you have a better time with your sister....is she the same one that helped you clean your place up?

bilal
11-24-2006, 06:28 AM
go ahead Frenchy.... make my day!!!

bilal
11-24-2006, 07:18 PM
http://www.hdpvidz.com/videos.html

JulieCitySlicker
11-25-2006, 11:53 AM
i am not even sure what dial up is good for anything these days..... i hope you have a better time with your sister....is she the same one that helped you clean your place up?

Yep thats the one bilal;) I only have one sister,lol.

eusebioCBR
11-25-2006, 12:56 PM
nothing to do and nowhere to go

bilal
11-25-2006, 01:44 PM
^happy vacations!!!!

man!!!... is Gwen Stefani the hottest women alive or what!!!!! :hypno:

Dogstar
11-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Hang in there, Julie. Things have to get better at some point. :hugs:

bilal
11-26-2006, 12:48 PM
its Myles birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!! ....... on 27th...... :party:

JulieCitySlicker
11-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Donna! Where the crap are ya chick?

bilal
11-27-2006, 11:49 AM
"a moment of depression"

Late that night…she whispered in my ear…. “I want to do “shing-she shing-she”… and I said “ honey!...what the fuck!!!......go to sleep” earlier that day, I told her that my last priority out of any thing that I will ever do would be to end up under a sixteen wheeler……..and she acknowledged that ……thou she still insisted that we should fly…… next morning….. she just kept staring and staring…..and I smiled…… and I knew at that moment….that we were flying…… I recalled it from the day before …….. when I was groping for the pack of cigarette in the glove compartment…. she poured pepsi over the radio and said that it would make the sun go down early…..I told her to wipe the pepsi off the floor cause that will make the moon break in to two….. she never really cared for the moon anyways…… when the sun was down she whispered that she could steal the alfalfa from the mountain top…..i told her “Honey…. We will do that just when we fly…. But I still cant find my pack of cigarettes..”... but she knew what was this all about…..and it made her fall asleep….

HeavensOnFire
11-28-2006, 12:26 AM
Donna! Where the crap are ya chick?
I,LL GO GET,ER GOT EMAIL HER ASS,!!!!,

HeavensOnFire
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM
"a moment of depression"

Late that night…she whispered in my ear…. “I want to do “shing-she shing-she”… and I said “ honey!...what the fuck!!!......go to sleep” earlier that day, I told her that my last priority out of any thing that I will ever do would be to end up under a sixteen wheeler……..and she acknowledged that ……thou she still insisted that we should fly…… next morning….. she just kept staring and staring…..and I smiled…… and I knew at that moment….that we were flying…… I recalled it from the day before …….. when I was groping for the pack of cigarette in the glove compartment…. she poured pepsi over the radio and said that it would make the sun go down early…..I told her to wipe the pepsi off the floor cause that will make the moon break in to two….. she never really cared for the moon anyways…… when the sun was down she whispered that she could steal the alfalfa from the mountain top…..i told her “Honey…. We will do that just when we fly…. But I still cant find my pack of cigarettes..”... but she knew what was this all about…..and it made her fall asleep…. YES*** i would Acknowelge that fact, and also that the ocean is beautiful BUT DONT YOU, EVEN THINKING ABOUT TAKING A F(*()SWIM IN IT, :D i never put down the cigarettes most would and be be dazzeled but i got have the cigarette , i guess its just something you get use too i cant put theme down not even in a momeant of untiy its werid i know, i,ve questioned it myself but thats what your thoughts remind me of and how one could adapted to that feeling its not like im ingnoring a gift or blocking it out simple fact is although you would look to find why i really just like my cigarettes,

HeavensOnFire
11-28-2006, 12:44 AM
For The Rest Of YA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PROMISE THATS ALL WE SMOKE, :roll: :roll:

eusebioCBR
11-28-2006, 01:07 AM
^i can't make that promise;)

HeavensOnFire
11-28-2006, 01:30 AM
^i can't make that promise;)
:D i know it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

eusebioCBR
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I've done nothing all day:)

HeavensOnFire
11-30-2006, 09:58 PM
I've done nothing all day:)
well right now i gotta take a leak,

Dogstar
11-30-2006, 11:20 PM
I did nothing all day Tuesday, except write a little. I can't wait to leave work. Very stressful day. We're on a strike watch *bites nails*.

HeavensOnFire
12-01-2006, 12:26 AM
haaaaaaaa its ok doggy its just work another day another dollar, haaaaaa, you should,nt feel no stress your to good at what you do, i promise, i do hope you have less stressfull days but if work enviroment is anything like mine, HAAAAAAAAA Only you can perform The Impossbile Doggy, i just go ahead and call my bosses the most high and your worship, they love to hear it, and i,am scum and moves things a lot faster instead of bitching just do it and shut up, and of course we loved joyceeee in the wizard of oz HAAAAA,

bilal
12-04-2006, 05:23 PM
its not you......:o

its me.....:(

but...
we can still be friends :)

HeavensOnFire
12-04-2006, 08:10 PM
its not you......:o

its me.....:(

but...
we can still be friends :)
yes of course, :) my lovenessssssssssssssssssssss, friends we are indeed,

Dogstar
12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
haaaaaaaa its ok doggy its just work another day another dollar, haaaaaa, you should,nt feel no stress your to good at what you do, i promise, i do hope you have less stressfull days but if work enviroment is anything like mine, HAAAAAAAAA Only you can perform The Impossbile Doggy, i just go ahead and call my bosses the most high and your worship, they love to hear it, and i,am scum and moves things a lot faster instead of bitching just do it and shut up, and of course we loved joyceeee in the wizard of oz HAAAAA,
Awww, thanks, sis. I just hope it all gets worked out soon. I can't stand all this uncertainty.

HeavensOnFire
12-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Awww, thanks, sis. I just hope it all gets worked out soon. I can't stand all this uncertainty.
:thumbsup: their is nothing uncertian ***but sometimes you cant help but getting a good laugh in so help me :) dont worry about it :) you can believe like my every word, k DOGGY COME ON NOW, ;) :jam: :jam: :jam:

Dogstar
12-04-2006, 10:10 PM
:thumbsup: their is nothing uncertian ***but sometimes you cant help but getting a good laugh in so help me :) dont worry about it :) you can believe like my every word, k DOGGY COME ON NOW, ;) :jam: :jam: :jam:
Laughing is good!

HeavensOnFire
12-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Laughing is good!
oh yes aint nothing wrong with that,

bilal
12-05-2006, 05:26 PM
why is ITALIC form of typing called ITALIC

Sincirr
12-06-2006, 02:25 PM
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!
(pearl jam - alive):rofl:

Sincirr
12-06-2006, 02:26 PM
.....:rofl:

bilal
12-07-2006, 03:04 AM
:rofl:

:D

eusebioCBR
12-07-2006, 06:33 PM
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile

bilal
12-07-2006, 07:14 PM
just woke up.... had the craziest nightmare of my life..... damn!....

bilal
12-07-2006, 09:10 PM
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8013405919276764389&q=acoustic

Sincirr
12-08-2006, 12:27 PM
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile
Damn Borgs freak me out!

JulieCitySlicker
12-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Not really feelin the holidays this year:(

eusebioCBR
12-09-2006, 03:51 AM
:smokin: Is the part of my brain that isn't thinking wondering what the parts that are thinking aren't thinking of?:smokin:

bilal
12-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Gooooocheee Goooocheee goooooooo :D

Sincirr
12-09-2006, 07:52 AM
Rather...

Dogstar
12-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Not really feelin the holidays this year:(
Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.

HeavensOnFire
12-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.
i know it Doggy there is just a go with decorations and the prettys ;) certian colors can put some folks in a bad mood when they are use to doing their own thing, so hopefully the decoration thing will pass soon For Us :hugs: :hugs: you know i,ll be a sport i,ll breakdown before xmas eve and put a santa on my door :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Dogstar
12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha :D.

HeavensOnFire
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha :D.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LOL,

GrafiTTied
12-11-2006, 08:13 PM
its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.

HeavensOnFire
12-12-2006, 09:53 AM
:its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.
:D No you wont, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im sure we shall indeed get into something :) after the holiday festivties !!! what slow pass they can be, Joy To The World :) And Joy To And Me, furthermore, i cant wait to get my car when i get my DRL, back im going to follow and make notes Of all The Freaking Alabama highway rules and follow every one even u turns but its not my fault it was the other dudes he was not whatching where he was freaking going, :) but at the time i only had a permit and NO INSURANCE, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

bilal
12-12-2006, 08:32 PM
i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...

Sincirr
12-13-2006, 11:33 AM
^ohhhh yes daarling. :suave: The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
:thankyou:You may bow when ready:bow:

:chair:

:hammerlol

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

bilal
12-13-2006, 01:07 PM
^ohhhh yes daarling. :suave: The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
:thankyou:You may bow when ready:bow:

:chair:

:hammerlol

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

haha, bombastic means Pompous!:D ... thanks for letting me know that , i just like the way it sounds....... and i guess i am now just getting jealous of poetic dude/dudess cause i guess, now when i need to put to words the haze inside,hehe, i just cant seem to find the words to do soo...... but hey, there is always a thesauruses :) ahhh...

Sincirr
12-14-2006, 10:14 AM
^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous:jam::D

Sincirr
12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
OH YEAH! And any basic poetry can be turned into pure pomposity by running it through the babelfish online translator. Go from english to french or maybe spanish, then back to english and do a couple of touch ups and whalla! Try it man!

HeavensOnFire
12-16-2006, 07:57 PM
^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous:jam::D
I KNOW IT DONNA LEE, DAMN STRAIGHT i,ve been so busy with everything i have,nt got around sharing any of my new stuff there be only a few good poets and writers very few the great are few, but only one got the goods, TO KEEP ON BELIEVING AND DELIVERING AND STANDS FOR WHAT HE BELIEVIES IN, and the rest who hit the nail right on the head , will get their crown Haaaaaaa donna you worry to much SISTAH GOING HAVE TO BASH DAT HEAD IN :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: you old tease you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!! ;)

bilal
12-17-2006, 07:04 AM
i had this rash inside my head, and i had to scratch it...

“why me?” ……. “why me?”

alirght, now i feel better :D

Ana4Stapp
12-17-2006, 11:30 AM
i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...
I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!:mad:

eusebioCBR
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!:mad:

I wasted so much time in the early 90's going to poetry readings in coffee houses and pretending to enjoy it just to impress women:o It bores me silly!

bilal
12-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I wasted so much time in the early 90's going to poetry readings in coffee houses and pretending to enjoy it just to impress women:o It bores me silly!

ahhh, by the way, ahh...does poetry impresses women???... i mean, does it!!.... although Ana has denied that but she also confessed she aint, well, normal..... hehehe...... so ??.. i can work out some poetry if i try ....but does it works??

eusebioCBR
12-17-2006, 01:24 PM
ahhh, by the way, ahh...does poetry impresses women???... i mean, does it!!.... although Ana has denied that but she also confessed she aint, well, normal..... hehehe...... so ??.. i can work out some poetry if i try ....but does it works??

It worked a few times. I also had the black leather jacket, loner on a dangerous motorcycle image going on, well still do but I don't go to coffee houses anymore. They're too trendy.

Ana4Stapp
12-17-2006, 09:57 PM
It worked a few times. I also had the black leather jacket, loner on a dangerous motorcycle image going on, well still do but I don't go to coffee houses anymore. They're too trendy.
Well...the black leather jacket could impress me more...:naughty: :D

Ana4Stapp
12-17-2006, 10:00 PM
You know im not normal..you know Bilal...but not all poetry is bad. of course not..but I prefer for example discuss about politics...(like of course all of you here (especially Chase:D ) already know...hehe

bilal
12-18-2006, 03:26 PM
^^^ hmmm..... thanks for the valuable feedback Ana and Eusebi0....

ok

black leather jacket

hmmmm....... ok...

a motor cycle..... hmmm....naaaa, mom would care less if i dont return home then to leave home on a motorcycle....ok

write some poetry.... ok

what else, yeh, a decision between poetry or politics to begin with....hmmm...

sweet :D

GrafiTTied
12-19-2006, 06:07 AM
i think poetry would impress me anyday......or maybe its because the politics in India has digusted me so much id rather stay away from it as far as possible.................But then the black leather jacket and motorcycle is always a sure winner!

HeavensOnFire
12-19-2006, 09:31 PM
;) i think poetry would impress me anyday......or maybe its because the politics in India has digusted me so much id rather stay away from it as far as possible.................But then the black leather jacket and motorcycle is always a sure winner!
DAMN STRAIGHT !!!! ITS ALWAYS A WINNER, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,

Dogstar
12-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Poetry :thumbsup:

HeavensOnFire
12-20-2006, 12:38 AM
:thumbsup: : :) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Poetry :thumbsup:

Dogstar
12-20-2006, 01:09 AM
:nod:

bilal
12-20-2006, 01:40 PM
i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno

eusebioCBR
12-21-2006, 06:13 AM
anything that vibrates will bring so much joy to office parties:laugh:

bilal
12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
i dont like brownies..... they are just like ordinary cakes but they are brown..... and they dont taste any better too.. but still, every one wants a brownie.... i mean, why not get something else, something better, brownie sucks... its brown and we call it brownie.... see ,the name sucks too..... but still. ..duh, there are lot of things that are red or yellow, they arnt called like that, lot of other stuff are brown, chocolates are brown, but they are OK... .cause they are brown and are not called brownie or something like that..... see, this forum is brown too......

eusebioCBR
12-21-2006, 02:13 PM
^what about the orange, man?:smokin:

bilal
12-21-2006, 02:50 PM
^what about the orange, man?:smokin:

dieyam! .... thats true!!!!....but that wont make me feel any sympathy for a brownie....... i am blind with hatred..... my blood is stinged with rage..... no more BROWNIESSSSSSSS !!!!! :mad1:

eusebioCBR
12-21-2006, 02:54 PM
dieyam! .... thats true!!!!....but that wont make me feel any sympathy for a brownie....... i am blind with hatred..... my blood is stinged with rage..... no more BROWNIESSSSSSSS !!!!! :mad1:

This isn't going to help:o I'm eating a brownie right now:D

bilal
12-21-2006, 03:04 PM
This isn't going to help:o I'm eating a brownie right now:D

nooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooooouuuuurrrRRRrrggggGHHHHHHhHHhh.....

by the way, how was it :D

eusebioCBR
12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and moist

HeavensOnFire
12-21-2006, 09:09 PM
:nod:
come on and nod yo head,

HeavensOnFire
12-21-2006, 09:20 PM
i saw a blind man today, he was a begger...... his eyes were like marbles, blue but defected.... all dull and faded..... all in rags and musn't have washed his face for days, as it appeared so... i was just looking at him and he suddenly stated to smile, duno at what, must be someting in his head, .... but that was perhaps the most true smile i have ever seen, it was not faked, it was not at someone, or for someone, it was just there for no reason ..... duno
:) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa, and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

Sincirr
12-22-2006, 10:20 AM
^HMMMM interesting man!
Way cool man.:jam:

My random comment:
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

bilal
12-22-2006, 02:15 PM
:) weird haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO, i know i should,nt but i cant help it da precioussssssssss, perhaps he was not looking with his eyes , no i get werid S())it all the time too i saw like some birds today and in COLD weather they like always fly further south and i think thats what they were like trying todo but the fowls of the air were confused b/c today its felt so much like march they did,nt know if they were coming or like going they were flying like they were drunk Haaaaaaaaaaa,

yeh, the weather is prety uncertain now... but i am sure dear Lord have a plan for those birds ......... just like its been centuries, since the time inception , the birds are always leaving their nests with empty stomach and they do return with their belly full...... they will find their way..... the invisible path !:) , just like the invisible path of a believer...... any believer...... times have changed, like weather, but heart seeks the path in all the places... in every situation..... wow, damn!.... gota stop here....:D

and this old dude Sneazed as he was walking by me and i simply said Bless You And he like started to tell a story where that term bless you came from In Mid Evil Days they thought like when someone sneazed their souls was escaping their body and when they said bless you your soul went back in your body....I Just Stood There....For A Second I Felt Like Wayne Cambell i just told him i was not aware of that kind stranger,

there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......

bilal
12-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Somebody flashed their boobies in the "One word to describe how you feel" thread!!!!
:wow:

haha.... yes :bow:

GrafiTTied
12-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Damn headache *bangs head on desk*

Sincirr
12-23-2006, 06:33 AM
there is also a legend that Mr. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open!!!:eek: ......
no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

bilal
12-23-2006, 11:17 AM
no way! oh is there anything that man CANT do????

yes...actually there is one......Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :o ...... although it is said that his tears are a cure for cancer... but its too bad ... Mr. Chuck Norris cannot cry :smokin:

Dogstar
12-23-2006, 01:29 PM
I need to go wrap presents.

Ana4Stapp
12-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I still need to buy gifts....wish me luck people

Dogstar
12-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Good luck, Ana...I wrapped almost everything. Two more to do.

GrafiTTied
12-24-2006, 07:58 AM
just finished wrapping my presents........all the 32 of them.......

bilal
12-24-2006, 10:32 AM
help me....... help you

help me.........help you :headbang:

Sincirr
12-24-2006, 11:53 AM
:banana::xmas::xmas::banana:
:banana::xmas::xmas::banana:
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Well,Christmas was pretty eventful here for us:) My sister and her boyfriend got engaged on Christmas Day,I got a sinus cold :rolleyes: there was no snow on the ground. YES! (for the no snow part) I'm pretty excited for my sister as well :cool:

How was your Christmas Everyone:D

Sincirr
12-27-2006, 10:20 AM
it was busy and i am still recovering from it all. Saw lots of friends but no family. My grandmother gave myself and my mother second hand items for christmas, and my uncle and aunty gave my mother the same jams she gave them last year, so they can get f***d...

eusebioCBR
12-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I got the flu:sick: for Christmas, there was no card attached:peoplesey

Dogstar
12-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Ew, Eusebio, I hope you get better soon. Julie, I hope you feel better as well! And very cool about your sister :).

JulieCitySlicker
12-28-2006, 08:37 PM
:hugs: Thanks Kerri

Sincirr
12-30-2006, 08:01 AM
the 40 yr old virgin is pretty funny lol

eusebioCBR
12-30-2006, 10:37 AM

Indeed!!!, the main character is also on the best network telivision(NBC) situation comedy show out there called "The Office".:laugh:

bilal
12-30-2006, 05:31 PM
:shoot: somethings are worth fighting for :samurai:

Sincirr
12-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Indeed!!!, the main character is also on the best network telivision(NBC) situation comedy show out there called "The Office".:laugh:
For me it brings to minddddd......
LOUUUUUUD NOOOOOOOOOIIISESSSS!!!!

HEHEHE!

Oh and happy new yr everyone!

HeavensOnFire
12-31-2006, 07:27 PM
:shoot: somethings are worth fighting for :samurai:
DAMN STRAIGHT, :samurai: :samurai: thats covered, and in the in between i,ll look for an excuse, Cant Lower That denfence,

JulieCitySlicker
12-31-2006, 08:58 PM

I've still never seen that movie,lol.

HeavensOnFire
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
i,ve never saw it either, i had to whatch barbie diaries and some other stuff GOOD LORD I Can take The Crys of the dammed And The insane questions Of The living BUT I CANT TAKE BARBIE!!!! and i felt like wensday and pugs in adams family values at summer camp when they locked theme in the happy cabin to get theme to smile it was pure tourture

Sincirr
01-01-2007, 07:04 AM
I Can take The Crys of the dammed And The insane questions Of The living BUT I CANT TAKE BARBIE!!!!
heheheheeee!!!!http://http://www.megamonalisa.com/artworks/megamonalisa_mona-barbie.jpg She fine...LOL!

eusebioCBR
01-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Have a good new year everybody. I'm going to log out for a while.:)

bilal
01-01-2007, 07:27 PM

:( but good luck :thumbsup:

GrafiTTied
01-03-2007, 06:06 AM
we'll miss you around here Eusebio.....

bilal
01-03-2007, 09:55 AM
feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....

GrafiTTied
01-03-2007, 10:10 AM
to think he had started writing the book at the age of 15! Damn! One thing ive learnt if you want to write a book you need real will power......

HeavensOnFire
01-03-2007, 10:11 AM
feelin old.... very old!...actually, its the first time i realised that i was reading a book, the author of which is couple of years younger than me.... well, it was always the reverse all the previous times.... ERAGON was finished by its author when he was 20....
:hugs: :hugs: i know im MUCH TO OLD TO FEEL THIS DAMN YOUNG, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :)

eusebioCBR
01-06-2007, 07:46 PM

that didn't take as long as I thought:o , computer repairs

bilal
01-06-2007, 08:30 PM
I dont find myself excited about the new GNR release... hmmm.... though Axl is back...but ..hmmm

eusebioCBR
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
:zombie: FEAR AND LOATHING:zombie:

Ana4Stapp
01-07-2007, 02:51 AM
:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

Sincirr
01-07-2007, 05:43 AM
sometimes being a chick really sux

eusebioCBR
01-07-2007, 05:48 AM
:eek: :wtf: NOOOOO!!!!! You cant do it now that Im back...you CANT!!!!:D

as you wish;)

Ana4Stapp
01-07-2007, 07:19 AM
as you wish;)
;) oh good...

bilal
01-07-2007, 03:32 PM
sometimes being a chick really sux

i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder.....

HeavensOnFire
01-08-2007, 11:24 PM
i am tryin to interpret it, but due to my inherent and natural alieness to the being called "chick".... i am not really sure what does it means.... :)

dipstick, I found my purpose in life.. or should i say what life purpose life has set for me... its to be a Dipstick.... yes.. .. life is using me as a dipstick to test the depths of the holes of misery, pain and endurance at the moment.... and is not giving up on me and still trying to measure it to the bottom.... using me ofcourse.... though this dipstick, that is me, isnt really strong and suitable for the concerned purpose... but hey, its life's ways ... only life knows about them ... damn!...... i wonder if nature will, afterwards, use this dirty and stained dipstick to measure the depths of happiness, contentment and glory... hmmm...i wonder..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:) GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! Those Who have sewn in tears Shall Reap In Laughter :bounce: :bounce:

HeavensOnFire
01-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I dont find myself excited about the new GNR release... hmmm.... though Axl is back...but ..hmmm
Me Either :) But The Best Still Yet To Come, just the beauty of it is breath taking

bilal
01-09-2007, 04:19 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:) GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! Those Who have sewn in tears Shall Reap In Laughter :bounce: :bounce:

:jam:

Ana4Stapp
01-09-2007, 04:21 PM
why men are soooo complicated????? why????

bilal
01-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Everyone should just hate those computer mouse that come with all those neon lights coming out of em…. I got one today for myself and now this fu**er is blinding me……….

Earlier today:

Boss: oh yes Bilal, please come in… have a seat
Me: ah… thank you
Boss: Bilal, this is a nice comment letter you have drafted…but , did you read this before you gave me? (alright!..alright!..he didnt use the word "nice"..ok!...but he meant the same)
Me: ahhh….yes…oh…. Yes sir
Boss: hmmm….. well, Ive been noticing, you don’t seem to have that presence of mind nowadays…. You made some silly mistake in it…..
Me: ahhh ( wtf )….I am sorry…ahhh….waahhh
Boss: your not happy, why?... I don’t see you happy around?... is it all about a girl or something?...in some kind of trouble ?
Me: oh no sir…ahh, there is nothing like that… ahh, I am like that since childhood (what the fu** I just said!)
Boss: Anyways, you are not carrying any presence of mind thesedays..
Me: ahhh… ????????.....uhhh…????....welll…..?????
Boss: see!!!... that’s what I am talking about!!!
Me:…. ! …… (I wish I was a gummy bear…)
Boss: Alright….. Check this document again…and prepare all those ..blah blah blah …… and ….blah blah blah……. Blah …. Puff puff puff….blah….. oink oink…..oink oink…..blah blah blah….. OK!
Me: oh yes sir…ahhh…..welll…. ahhh…. Thank you sir……

eusebioCBR
01-10-2007, 11:20 AM
:banana: JACK'S BACK:banana: Sunday!!!

:shoot: 24 :shoot:

bilal
01-10-2007, 06:57 PM
i just realised that there is absolutely noting in my life that is in good condition... i mean every direction of mine is in a state of destruction... hmmm... its 5-am here...and i dont know what the hell i am doing............ ok, i look in my head for random thoughts..and these lines i heard on TV today from where i duno are still there..so i empty them here...and then i take off

a guy: do you know why a pedophile loves twenty eight year olds
a girl: no
the guy: cause there are twenty of them!!!

i thought that was funny ...

A kid in jail= to be at the wrong place at the wrong time is a crime under law?

Dogstar
01-10-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm sorry you're having a tough time, bilal.

Random thought: I want to visit Maynard's vineyard. Vineyards are so beautiful.

Sincirr
01-11-2007, 07:13 AM
well, Ive been noticing, you don’t seem to have that presence of mind nowadays…
oh! Give the F***R a few elaborately wrapped plastic brains for f***s sake!
OH Didn't you say something about presents of mind? oops sorry!

BAH!

bilal
01-11-2007, 11:06 AM
oh! Give the F***R a few elaborately wrapped plastic brains for f***s sake!
OH Didn't you say something about presents of mind? oops sorry!

BAH!

haha, :lolsign: presents of mind!.....that just fueled my imagination with more colored dreams...especially with red!... if you know what i mean.... :D

HeavensOnFire
01-11-2007, 10:45 PM
haha, :lolsign: presents of mind!.....that just fueled my imagination with more colored dreams...especially with red!... if you know what i mean.... :D
:D :nono: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :D :D :D

Sincirr
01-12-2007, 12:18 PM
:D :nono: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, :D :D :DHEHEHEEEE! Youre funny and right sista!

bilal
01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
today i am gona treat myself good... :D

Sincirr
01-14-2007, 01:28 PM
oh my gosh! I just went to the most amazing concert!
It was like being at the Rio Carnivale!!!!
Oscar Castro Neves - Founder of Bossa Nova LIVE ONSTAGE!!!!
Too insanely good!!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
01-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Wish I had a clue of what to do with my life:confused:

bilal
01-16-2007, 07:54 AM
^ i wish life had a clue what to do with me.... it keeps jostling me here and there... but i hope you get on some good track soon...!

Ana4Stapp
01-16-2007, 12:50 PM
oh my gosh! I just went to the most amazing concert!
It was like being at the Rio Carnivale!!!!
Oscar Castro Neves - Founder of Bossa Nova LIVE ONSTAGE!!!!
Too insanely good!!!!!!!!!!
Ya..hes good....;)

Ana4Stapp
01-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Wish I had a clue of what to do with my life:confused:

same here...:confused:

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2007, 03:07 PM
^ i wish life had a clue what to do with me.... it keeps jostling me here and there... but i hope you get on some good track soon...!

Thanks bilal:)

bilal
01-18-2007, 06:52 PM
its 5 Am... and i am going to retire now on the couch .... cause my room just got locked from inside....and I cant seem to find the keys .... and i will definitely be late for the work tomorrow.... perfect! :)

Ana4Stapp
01-18-2007, 09:56 PM
its 5 Am... and i am going to retire now on the couch .... cause my room just got locked from inside....and I cant seem to find the keys .... and i will definitely be late for the work tomorrow.... perfect! :)

ohhh!!:eek: almost the same situation happened to me some years ago...just when i arrived home i realized i forgot the keys at my mom's house :mad: ...but it was not a biiig problem cause my sister lived at the same building so i could pass the night there at her apartment...:D

Ana4Stapp
01-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm going to log out for a while...Im going with some friends to another city(called Fortaleza) located in the northeast (two hours by plane) where I hope i can FINALLY 'see' the SUN!!! And go to the beaches!! :boat: I'll stay there just for a week...but of course Ill miss you guys...;)

JulieCitySlicker
01-19-2007, 12:35 PM
There was a 15 year old student stabbed to death this morning at a Massachusetts school :( He was stabbed by another 16 year old student.

Dogstar
01-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Have fun, Ana!
Julie, that's a horrible story. Sometimes, I'm really glad I didn't have kids. I would be a wreck worrying about them all the time.

JulieCitySlicker
01-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I know, Kerri:wtf: I'm glad I don't have kids either because if I did and something like that happened to one of my kids, I'd be the one going to jail because the person that hurt my kid wouldn't be breathing:hammer: :shoot: :grr:

bilal
01-19-2007, 04:14 PM
^ good lord! .......

this other day, actually 2 days agao.......i was thinking...just thinking .....if one gets stabbed... what is the first aid rule for that?.... i mean, if the blade is still inside...ah.... do you take it out or let it stay in.... or you put pressure on the place or what...aint sure.....

Sincirr
01-20-2007, 09:53 AM
^ If its still in you dont take it out as it could make the bleeding alot more severe and also maybe damage something, so til the ambulance gets there you pack something around the knife to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible.

I hope thats totally correct...I learned it in first aid class a long time ago.

--------------------------------------------

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!

bilal
01-20-2007, 09:40 PM

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!

yes.. you are right.... but i was thinking the other day that life wasn't really supposed to be like this.... i mean, i was just probing over.... i mean, every thing was created by ALMIGHTY according to its surroundings... fish in the water and creatures of deep sea, birds and trees.... so was human.... and there are conditions in which human being wasn't suppose to be or it has negative effects... right, so i was thinking, life is full of presurre.... job stress, family, to become SomeThing... i am not getting there exactly but I am sure life isn't suppose to be like this..... NO PRESSURE!... but duno how

Sincirr
01-21-2007, 04:32 AM
yes.. you are right.... but i was thinking the other day that life wasn't really supposed to be like this.... i mean, i was just probing over.... i mean, every thing was created by ALMIGHTY according to its surroundings... fish in the water and creatures of deep sea, birds and trees.... so was human.... and there are conditions in which human being wasn't suppose to be or it has negative effects... right, so i was thinking, life is full of presurre.... job stress, family, to become SomeThing... i am not getting there exactly but I am sure life isn't suppose to be like this..... NO PRESSURE!... but duno how
Pressure is the word man! nice one!:jam:
Its total social...or cultural pressure! U even get it in church man! To live your life the way the "Almighty" would plan can sometimes go TOTALLY against the normal social and cultural standards, dreams and expectations of life. Man! To be able to believe that and not fall for the outside pressure and expectations of the world is NOT EASYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! But yeah i dont think that our lives will ever be perfect and pressure-free cos the earth itself cant be, but I think there is alot of unnecessary stress and pressure etc put on us from our surrounding culture! consarnit! I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!
:thud:
okok I'll shut up hehe!:D

Sincirr
01-21-2007, 04:39 AM
Ya..hes good....
I knew you would get it;) :thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker
01-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Donna!!! What up chicky:D

HeavensOnFire
01-22-2007, 11:02 PM
^ good lord! .......

this other day, actually 2 days agao.......i was thinking...just thinking .....if one gets stabbed... what is the first aid rule for that?.... i mean, if the blade is still inside...ah.... do you take it out or let it stay in.... or you put pressure on the place or what...aint sure.....
WELL , I WOULD SAY, IF THE BLADE GETS TO MUCH TO BARE, :) I WOULD INDEED CRY OUT TO DELIVER MY DARLIN FROM THE PAIN OF ITS BLADE, AND WAIT UPON THE ALMIGHT, you talk about knifes and swords, and only one is inside my head right now as i type i should be studying HAAAAA, has far has Med, terms i really have,nt clue, i dont think it would be wise to jerk it out all at once, but come camly and slowley

HeavensOnFire
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM
^ If its still in you dont take it out as it could make the bleeding alot more severe and also maybe damage something, so til the ambulance gets there you pack something around the knife to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible.

I hope thats totally correct...I learned it in first aid class a long time ago.

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along! DA DONNA LEE DA MORNING HAS NOT ESCAPED, WHAT DID SIS TEACH YA, BUT OH THE DARKNESS CAN ONLY PRESERVE THE LIGHT, So It Dont Blind Us Un Ready .....:D now we know THAT STILL THAT LIGHT, CAN BE ALL TOGETHER FRIGHTING, STILL da goodness, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT GET, IT :D you must learn the love of PHILLOSPHY,
i liked your random thought my donna lee baby, da milds stones and aging and stuff , we have surley grown with the abilty to use STILL THE STRENTH OF THE WAYS OF OUR INNER CHILD TO ACKNOWLEGE ALL WAYS ITS A REMEDY THAT SURLEY GET,ER DONE,

JulieCitySlicker
01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
My sister and her fiance are getting married in May:D

Dogstar
01-23-2007, 11:51 PM
^^^Awesome, Julie!

Random thought: Red tape is so fricken annoying.

eusebioCBR
01-27-2007, 02:17 AM
think I got ripped off on ebay:mad1:

bilal
01-27-2007, 07:06 AM
sometimes one just have to hold his ground ....... no matter what the consequences.... a price one has to pay to emerge as somewhat better..... so be it!

HeavensOnFire
01-27-2007, 04:38 PM
^^^Awesome, Julie!

Random thought: Red tape is so fricken annoying.
i know it Doggy :mad1: no avoiding it, mothers maiden name S*&^&it just gotta roll with the flow, i did,nt get to file my income taxs today i,ll have to pull try and pull a rabbit out to get,er done this week, it all looks like this to me &()*&****()*)()_(&^*899 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, im serious,

HeavensOnFire
01-27-2007, 04:43 PM
My sister and her fiance are getting married in May:D
damn mouse!!!! we go through mouses like toilet paper in this place, my julie girl what :D crime is she being punshied for, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, no serious i wish her and her fiance many blessings, you know how you and i feel about the guy thing :D dat my julie girl,

HeavensOnFire
01-27-2007, 04:49 PM
sometimes one just have to hold his ground ....... no matter what the consequences.... a price one has to pay to emerge as somewhat better..... so be it!
oh da goodness, STAND ON YOUR GROUND YOU SHALL NOT BE MOVED, stand that ground, bilal, i feel A Dee Snider Momeant Coming, AS The Days Pass I DISCOVER, DESTINY JUST CANT BE RULED!!!!! COME ON COME ON!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
01-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks,Kerri:D

That sucks eusebioCBR! You should turn their butts in to Ebay;) I think you can send them a message or something.

Dogstar
01-28-2007, 04:38 PM
i know it Doggy :mad1: no avoiding it, mothers maiden name S*&^&it just gotta roll with the flow, i did,nt get to file my income taxs today i,ll have to pull try and pull a rabbit out to get,er done this week, it all looks like this to me &()*&****()*)()_(&^*899 HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, im serious,
Oi, I don't EVEN want to think about taxes. This is the first year I am going to have to use an accountant because too many confusing situations cropped up last year. I've been getting all my tax documents in the mail this week. I can hardly wait...not.

GrafiTTied
01-28-2007, 08:21 PM
weeeeee. Last day of school today...........I never have to walk into that school ever..........the school thats been my second home for the last 13 yrs..............im going to miss it *Sniff*

bilal
01-28-2007, 10:39 PM
weeeeee. Last day of school today...........I never have to walk into that school ever..........the school thats been my second home for the last 13 yrs..............im going to miss it *Sniff*

heh... hope it goes fine, you know all that happens at the last day.... all the ink flying around, those boms and pranks.... heh.... :D

Dogstar
01-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Man, I got a bunch of stuff done today, but I'm still not finished. I have to make crust and salad dressing still. I need more than 24 hours in day!

GrafiTTied
01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh the horrors of a bad haircut............

Ana4Stapp
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
I wish i could forget certain people...but I cant... :(

HeavensOnFire
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Oi, I don't EVEN want to think about taxes. This is the first year I am going to have to use an accountant because too many confusing situations cropped up last year. I've been getting all my tax documents in the mail this week. I can hardly wait...not.
.....i know it, its hard to avoid :mad1: The bullshit, BUT ASLONG AS WE EXCEPT THATS ALL IT IS, It Cant Prevail,

HeavensOnFire
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I wish i could forget certain people...but I cant... :(
yerp***ITS THE LAW,

JulieCitySlicker
02-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Those people who just put an offer down on the house and everything are now having second thoughts :(

I sure hope that they will buy it :eek:

JulieCitySlicker
02-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Well, my day was pretty eventful. I'm at my brother and his wife's house now and I locked myself out of the house today and it was a whole flipping 4 degrees out and snowing! I hung out in their garage wrapped up in a small blanket, a table cloth, and a shower curtain to keep warm, and used some Christmas stockings for gloves. Haha! It was quite the event:)
I was out there for an hour and a half untill one of their neighbors got home.

Dogstar
02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
OMG, Julie, that's awful! I hope you had a nice hot bath or something after that.

JulieCitySlicker
02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
^Ya it was pretty freaky but after I got inside my feet were the only part of me that got real cold. I went out today for a little bit but I checked the door about 10 times to make sure it wasn't locked,lol.

Dogstar
02-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Hahaha, good call. I had to go out early this morning to get my car fixed and it had snowed overnight, which was not expected. It was just enough to muck up the roads.

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2007, 02:46 PM
We got some snow Tuesday and there were so many accidents its not even funny! My brother delivers the test samples from small Dr clinics and he was stuck in traffic for 3+ hours trying to make a delivery because the road was blocked due to an accident.

eusebioCBR
02-10-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm walking on broken glass:banghead:

GrafiTTied
02-10-2007, 12:30 PM
did you know that when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.........

Ana4Stapp
02-10-2007, 01:10 PM
did you know that when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.........
sometimes yes..sometimed definitely not...like now....everything is going to be wrong

JulieCitySlicker
02-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I am extremely bored:rolleyes:

HeavensOnFire
02-11-2007, 09:40 PM
sometimes yes..sometimed definitely not...like now....everything is going to be wrong
yes indeed it looks that way 95 percent of the time, the probleam is others dont see it that way and you feel left out of your own reasoning ...and what you truly believe...dose,nt seem to bring back the beauty of what wrongs are made for its like your left standing with nothing to grasp ....things do seem so wrong when there is so much right and perfection thats in the opposite of the wrong it seems like nothing ever goes right nobody how hard we try, and there is really nothing to feel in that gap, sometimes things,must go through a lot of stuff a lot of stuff before it gets better, it sometimes feels like a lost companion that nothing else can subside, or even know where to start, so give or take you feel lost its really nothing about wrong or right from a deeper prespective GODS GOT THAT ALL SORTED OUT, its from deeper place, ......I HOPE, You Feel Better My Precious ANA,

HeavensOnFire
02-11-2007, 09:45 PM
yes like the sun moon and the stars....and the ever changing skys***speaks to us and surley departs from us not, the world sees not and really dont understand at all, so yes indeed GODS HANDS HOLDS THE UNIVERSE , AND IF HE IS FOR US SO IS WHATS IN HIS HANDS,

HeavensOnFire
02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm walking on broken glass:banghead:

:) ....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
02-12-2007, 09:53 PM
If your time aint been nothing but money, I start to feel really bad for you honey maybe honey put your money where your mouths been running if your time aint been nothing but money....Oh sorry I was really into the song from Switchfoot that I was listening to:D :o Haha!

Sincirr
02-14-2007, 11:34 AM
:thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
There is way to much snow outside for my liking at the moment:banghead: :chair:

Sincirr
02-14-2007, 11:55 AM
I have only seen snow 2 times in my whole life! I couldn't imagine walking outside my front door and seeing snow everywhere:eek:

JulieCitySlicker
02-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Ya! Its a crazy thing Donna;)

JulieCitySlicker
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Holy Crap! My Dad's g/f has been working for almost 30 hour straight with only a 2 hour nap in the entire time, because she got stuck having to work because of the snowstorm and everyone else calling in sick:eek: :wtf:

Dogstar
02-15-2007, 05:29 PM
OMG, that sucks. What does she do? Is she a nurse or doctor or something?

JulieCitySlicker
02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
She works at a nursing home for rich people and ended up working 8 straight shifts in a row before she came home yesterday night at 10 freaken 30 pm:wtf:

Sincirr
02-18-2007, 07:37 AM
^ Poor thing:(

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

HeavensOnFire
02-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:
well i like woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning , and i was out of coffea and i cant work without coffea :D its a major plus a major plus i tried one of those folgers singles and it was like drinking hot water......but yeah my donna lee old girl...with and on it we are entiled to our bad days once a while AND My Donna Lee Baby, forgive SISTAH :D For being bold thats just me, but girl friend thats sad HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i mean the guy is something else great writer great peformer , i mean got like the entire rockstar i marry models thing going on, but babydoll you gotta keep it real sweetheart :jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
02-18-2007, 08:19 PM

Meh;)

HeavensOnFire
02-18-2007, 09:27 PM
:D ;) J/k ...................................................you really do need to consider to get tested, for the acid reflux thing,

Sincirr
02-19-2007, 07:06 AM
^you guyyyys!~!! haaaaaaaa
i mean got like the entire rockstar i marry models thing going on, but babydoll you gotta keep it real sweetheart
Yeh of course 'cos Lord KNOWS I AINT NO SUPERMODEL~!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
02-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Its real freaken windy outside today:)

JulieCitySlicker
02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
What posessed Britney Spears to shave her head :wtf: Now she looks even more hideous than she did before :D

Sincirr
02-20-2007, 04:29 AM
My internet connection is real fricken slow today!

^Well if it was for the cancer thing I hope she got alotta money! But supposedly she got a tattoo as well so maybe she is going through a 'im sick of having to look perfect and pretty' stage! If thats the reason, kutos to her hahhaaa!

JulieCitySlicker
02-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Sale Of Our House In St. Louis Closes TODAY!!! :balloons: :party2: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bigjump:

eusebioCBR
02-20-2007, 10:11 PM
^congrats!

JulieCitySlicker
02-20-2007, 10:52 PM