Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Random Thoughts [Archive] - Page 33 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38

bilal
02-21-2007, 11:22 AM
hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

bilal
02-21-2007, 11:34 AM
^ Poor thing:(

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

something i read somewhere about stapp that i am quoting here...prety much defines my share affection for stapp

At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."

JulieCitySlicker
02-21-2007, 02:54 PM
hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :)

Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

Sincirr
02-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Quote: At the heart of this was a doe-eyed, corn-fed Christian dope named Scott Stapp, a man who wanted nothing more than to earnestly express his internal struggle with faith in the most serious terms possible. For those of us who can't relate to him, to look upon him is to despise him. He is greasy, he is sweaty, he has a bad haircut, and he has a tendency to strike ridiculous messianic poses in billowing shirts. For people familiar with music or with basic human decency, hearing him isn't such a treat either, since he relies on a gravelly, grunge-inspired baritone croon and belts out lines like "I close my eyes / Begin to pray / And tears of joy / Stream down my face."
how rude! But thanks for that encouragement Bilal hehe.
It still stands though...I love his grunge-inspired baritone so-called crooning, so-called greasy, so-called-sweaty, so-called-messianic posing ASS OFF!

OFF I TELLYOU~!!!:D

bilal
02-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Rock on, bilal:D Its been great having you here, you fit right in;)

:thumbsup:

OFF I TELLYOU~!!![/B]:D

haha...... :naughty:

JulieCitySlicker
02-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Its windy as crap outside today:eek:

HeavensOnFire
02-22-2007, 11:45 PM
:thumbsup:

haha...... :naughty:
:roll: :roll: *** HAAAAAAAAA, IF YOU,RE READY IM WILLING AND ABLE HELP ME LAY MY CARDS OUT ON THE TABLE YOU,RE MINE AND IM YOURS FOR THE TAKEN RIGHT NOW THE RULES WE MADE ARE MEANT FOR BREAKING WHAT YOU GET AINT ALWAYS WHAT YOU SEE BUT SATISFACTION,S IS GURANTEED THEY SAY WHAT YOU GIVE IS ALWAYS WHAT YOU NEED SO IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU , LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME , IM A FIGHTER IM A POET IM A PREACHER I,VE BEEN TO SCHOOL BABY I,VE BEEN THE THE TEACHER IF YOU SHOW HOW TO GET UP OFF THE GROUND I CAN SHOW HOW TO FLY AND NEVER EVER COME BACK DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS WHAT I NEED BUT THE RIDE DONT EVER COME FOR FREE IF YOU WANT ME TO LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME,

HeavensOnFire
02-22-2007, 11:48 PM
You Guys Crack Me Up, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: IM KEEPING MINE TO MYSELF, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hehe

HeavensOnFire
02-22-2007, 11:55 PM
hey guys... today happens to be exactly one year since i joined this place.... although you have bear with me all this long... but still, thank you all for being so kind and helping and well, c you guys around :) yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us ,:hugs: :hugs: ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

Sincirr
02-24-2007, 04:20 AM
^and ALSO laying your HANDS on him it seems!!!!
:roll::roll:

Sincirr
02-24-2007, 04:20 AM

JulieCitySlicker
02-24-2007, 05:48 AM
We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff:D

bilal
02-24-2007, 08:49 AM
yes man its been awsome having ya***Your One Of Us ,:hugs: :hugs: ....therefore i can greet you my brother with a holy kiss, ~~peace Be With You)))~~

:bow:

:lolsign: ...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more... :D

We are going to St Louis today to pack and move some more of my stuff:D

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too.....

HeavensOnFire
02-24-2007, 10:41 AM
AMEN MY DONNA LEE BABY

HeavensOnFire
02-24-2007, 10:48 AM
:bow:

:lolsign: ...... well, that was really so wonderful of rocket lady to write down the bonjovi song.... haha, and that was the only reason i kept my mouth shut...though i can say few things about bonjovi too..... he aint in my good books any more... :D

hey, safe trip...and well, pack some good memories too..... hope your having a safe trip julie , moving damn i feel for yo girl..Bilal you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,

bilal
02-24-2007, 02:12 PM
you=really gotta get inside my head to hear where i coming from nobody really can hear what i hear in a song i,ll get a totally different meaning or comes to me with the same vibe but a hidden meaning,

yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

HeavensOnFire
02-26-2007, 12:29 AM
yeh...i should have seen it that way.... heh, but i all i recalled from the lyrics was the stupid video of that song replaying in my head... heh... and i missed the point..... but i dare not step inside your head... reminds me of the spiderman lines... This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
thank you bilal...yes i can see why you missed the point, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u know what i think about that everytime i whatch that movie,

eusebioCBR
02-26-2007, 01:22 AM
The 90's were just as vacant and self indulgent as the 80's.:peoplesey

HeavensOnFire
02-26-2007, 01:34 AM
yes of course but in the 90,s we stopped exppression self indulgence and started singing about hardtimes for example, :D HUNGER STRIKE, temple of the Dog

Dogstar
02-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I have been a total couch potato today. It was rainy and snowy and I just didn't feel like going out to do errands. Blah. Bring on spring, please.

JulieCitySlicker
02-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Hey All! Whatsa up We just got back from St Louis last night. We did more in one weekend than humanly thought possible. We got all of my furniture moved in a single trip, didn't get everything done though.

Dogstar
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Wow, Julie, that's great! Sounds as if you got a big chunk done, even though you didn't finish. Good for you!

JulieCitySlicker
03-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Thanks Kerri:) Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.

HeavensOnFire
03-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks Kerri:) Ya, it was a long weekend for us and we are going back on Monday possibly to get the rest that we left there.
poor julie coming from self experince take what you need and leave the rest of it a wise person travels light , change of underwear and a tooth brush :D i hope you get settled soon my girl, trains planes and automobiles, the movie with john candy rest his soul and steve martin can describe all my moving situtions :D i hope yours is going well,

bilal
03-03-2007, 07:14 AM
shall we ................

Why are you so worried…..
So many worlds are still to come; with….
So many nights; and
So many days
So many lives
So many plains; and plateaus
So many places and
So many faces
So many feelings and
So many ways to bleed and
So many ways to heel …..
………are still to be explored
There are so many universes yet to be conquered!
From the faith in what I used to think as the sky…………
To the discovery that it is someone else’s floor…….
So shall you accompany me?.... to the voyage!…..
Towards the sky, so that we may take the next life….the next sky...
Together!....shall we!
Towards the stars….
So many skies to cross
So many stars to touch; and….
So many more beyond ……beyond…. beyond who knows where
So why are you so worried…….
So many worlds are still to come

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow, bilal. Now THAT'S a random thought and then some :)

I'm mad at myself for blowing off my walk, but I was so NOT in the mood.

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I freaken hate being a girl:rolleyes:

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 05:19 PM
LOL, some days, me, too.

JulieCitySlicker
03-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Stupid computer crashed on me:mad:

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Grrrrrrrr. That sucks, Julie.

Wine is good with dinner. Yum.

hayley
03-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm thinking how sad it is that this board isn't what it used to be. Anyone remember the good old days? Dogstar, HEY GIRL.

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey, Hayley. Yes, I do remember those heady days. *sigh* I guess that happens when a group breaks up.

hayley
03-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I guess it does though. Actually it was funny, yesterday I was having a snoop around and checking out the old threads, man we had some good times didn't we? :)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Hell yes! And I have made some awesome friends here. This was my very first foray into message boards, so it will always be special to me :)

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah, me too, Dogstar. :) So are any of the old members still posting on here? I see there are a few newbies, cool!

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Teri pops in once in a while. Steve, too, and Lithium and a few others. Seth was just here the other day, so that was nice, and Sid pops in occasionally. The newbies are very nice as well. :) This has always been a friendly board.

hayley
03-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Cool. Actually I saw Seths post. :) Yeah you're right, has always been a friendly board. And I know for sure, this will always be the one I come back to when I have time on my hands :)

Dogstar
03-04-2007, 10:16 PM
:thumbsup: Me, too. I've come and gone on other boards, but I've always come back here.

bilal
03-05-2007, 02:44 PM
^ wow...... the discussion above has surely enlightened me of the true value of this old place.... :rockon:

bilal
03-05-2007, 02:45 PM
my discovery..... its a secret!

every time you curse a mosquito ...one mosquito in your room becomes invisible!!!!!

hail hail!!!

hayley
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Invisibile? You're lying! :D

Dogstar
03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
LOL.

I had a nice dinner out with a friend. Pasta, pesto, shrimp, tomatoes. Delicious.

bilal
03-06-2007, 03:28 AM
talking about dinner, i had my own brains for dinner last night... seriously.... i was eating dinner on metallica songs..... and head banging at the same, and some of my brians sliped into my mouth .... and i chewed it tooo!!!! :jam: yeahhh!

today, i was suposed to take my mom for her appointment of an eye surgery.... and i couldn't get a hold of my own shit :shit: , now only Dad is with her.... :grr:

Dogstar
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
LMAO @ your brains dinner. I hope your mom's surgery goes well, bilal!

JulieCitySlicker
03-06-2007, 06:00 PM
We got back from St Louis at around 2 pm today:) It was a great feeling to see the sold sign in the front yard at the house there:dancing:

Dogstar
03-06-2007, 06:51 PM
So, did you get everything out, Julie?

Sincirr
03-07-2007, 08:38 AM
We got back from St Louis at around 2 pm today:) It was a great feeling to see the sold sign in the front yard at the house there:dancing:
YAY!
i was eating dinner on metallica songs..... and head banging at the same, and some of my brians sliped into my mouth .... and i chewed it tooo!!!!
eW!

JulieCitySlicker
03-07-2007, 12:40 PM
We got everything of importance out,Kerri;) We had to leave the garage full of bags of trash and stuff because we didn't know what to do with it. So my sister may end up having to get a dumpster to get rid of it, but everything is done on my end of it except for getting the bills that I got behind on paid up.

YAY!!! Is right Donna;)

Dogstar
03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
That's great, Julie! A new chapter for you!

Sincirr
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM
^oh Another Yaaaaaaaay!

HeavensOnFire
03-07-2007, 08:53 PM
We got everything of importance out,Kerri;) We had to leave the garage full of bags of trash and stuff because we didn't know what to do with it. So my sister may end up having to get a dumpster to get rid of it, but everything is done on my end of it except for getting the bills that I got behind on paid up.

YAY!!! Is right Donna;)
MY JULIE GIRL PRAISE THE LORD JULIE IM GLAD YOUR MOVE IS OVER, the look of relief in thine eyes when thou felt so safe, PRICELESS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERE WAS MASTER CARD, HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ***Random thought*** HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

hayley
03-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Glad you have sorted things out, Julie. :)

Went for a job interview today, so fingers crossed! :D

Dogstar
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Oooo, good luck, Hayley. I hope you get the job :)

JulieCitySlicker
03-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Good luck with the interview Hayley:D

eusebioCBR
03-08-2007, 10:56 PM
I just purchased a 1966 Volkswagen Bus. It's been parked since December 1980 and there are no rust issues(miracle). It should take about a year to restore. Not a bad buy for 100 bucks.

JulieCitySlicker
03-08-2007, 11:19 PM
^Cool:cool:

eusebioCBR
03-09-2007, 12:07 AM
^thanks:D

hayley
03-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Thanks for your wishes, Dogstar and Julie. :)

bilal
03-09-2007, 11:25 AM
I just purchased a 1966 Volkswagen Bus. It's been parked since December 1980 and there are no rust issues(miracle). It should take about a year to restore. Not a bad buy for 100 bucks.

no rust! :chair: wonderful !...... :D

Dogstar
03-09-2007, 11:28 AM
YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.

bilal
03-09-2007, 11:45 AM
illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion..... :(

JulieCitySlicker
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.

Its going to be nice here all weekend,Kerri:D I'm not sure if I'll get a walk in today though because I'm at my aunt's house and she lives out in BFE and I hate going for walks in the country, where all you see is barns and fields:rolleyes: I'll be at my dad's tonight and he lives in town,so I get there early enough tonight before dark,then I'll go out ;) Otherwise I'll take a freaken long ass walk tomorrow. Haha!

Dogstar
03-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Haha, cool. That's funny about the barns and fields. That's the stuff I like to see when I'm out walking :)

JulieCitySlicker
03-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Not me;) I like to see actual civilization:D

HeavensOnFire
03-09-2007, 09:03 PM
illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion..... :(....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair: :chair: ::D yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Sincirr
03-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Got to see a free open-air performance from the Sydney Symphony Orchestra today. Was really cool man!

Man I am watching Supersize Me again. So full on. Think I will watch it at least once a year.

HeavensOnFire
03-11-2007, 10:10 AM
:) thats awsome,

Sincirr
03-11-2007, 10:17 AM
No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

HeavensOnFire
03-11-2007, 10:53 AM
No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
i know it :) wont argue you with ya, even though simple living is my desparate cry, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,LMAO i can wish in one hand And S(*)it in the other, IT AINT HAPPING, neverthless if it did i would be beside my self and very not myself, i,ll ttyl donna lee, BABY, u stay from those Aussie Gators down there,

bilal
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair: :chair: ::D yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Amen! :D

though the feed for the soul is getting very rare and scarce these days... you switch on the TV and the burden it starts to unload on you..... just gets you so down and pathetic at the end of the day... HAAAA!.... hehe... nevermind.. i will keep your words in my mind... thanks ...and AMEN!!!

Ana4Stapp
03-11-2007, 07:54 PM
just wondering... wheres eusebio?????

JulieCitySlicker
03-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I just got word that Tim Foreman of Switchfoot had to leave a concert last night due to a family emergency:( I don't know anything more except that it appears to not be anything life threatening but am hoping that all is well for him with whatever happened.

Dogstar
03-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Yikes. I hope everything is OK.

Dogstar
03-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Curse me for being so friggen absent-minded!! :mad:

bilal
03-13-2007, 02:46 PM
King Kong is a fagot .....

eusebioCBR
03-13-2007, 06:37 PM
just wondering... wheres eusebio?????

I'm on her mind:banana:

JulieCitySlicker
03-13-2007, 10:59 PM
King Kong is a fagot .....

Hahaha!

McField
03-14-2007, 06:49 AM
hell I've to drive home'n'tank is almost empty

bilal
03-14-2007, 08:54 AM
hell I've to drive home'n'tank is almost empty

it sucks when the carrier becomes the carriage ......and the passenger becomes the engine

Sincirr
03-14-2007, 09:52 AM
^ahhh youre so deep bilal...well sometimes...coming up with statements like: "King Kong is a faggot".....I.....dunno!

Ana4Stapp
03-14-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm on her mind:banana:

:rolleyes:

:D

;)

JulieCitySlicker
03-14-2007, 05:17 PM
My grandma called me earlier today and informed me that (Jim Kolbe) our friend who shot himself in the mouth on Valentine's Day died this morning at 4am.

Please keep his family in your prayers!

metalchris25
03-15-2007, 12:37 AM
i want bilal and eusibio to pm me so we can keep in touch. anyone else is welcome too, but this board is starting to suck, and isnt worth me stopping by. i mean no offence to anyone, as i have met some really cool people here.

Dogstar
03-15-2007, 11:57 AM
it sucks when the carrier becomes the carriage ......and the passenger becomes the engine
Nicely put, bilal :D

Random thought: Iced coffee is the shiznit.

bilal
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
^ahhh youre so deep bilal...well sometimes...coming up with statements like: "King Kong is a faggot".....I.....dunno!

:smokin: i had a little debate with some guys, over this issue....that is , the issue of KING KONG .....they were like, Man....its a great movie...and i was like, dude! i have seen the DVD cover only....and i can tell ya..this oversize monkey is a faggot!....and i Proved it to em!... although i cannot post the details of my arguments in this thread for that will render me guilty as charged and Banned for good!.... by the way, has anyone seen the movie? Did this monkey get to die in the end!.......

i want bilal and eusibio to pm me so we can keep in touch. anyone else is welcome too, but this board is starting to suck, and isnt worth me stopping by. i mean no offence to anyone, as i have met some really cool people here.

Metal Man! ...Bro!...bro!...bro!.... Konichiwa!!!! i got your back!.... and i promise, this place will rise...bright and sunny.....benson and hedges way!...though marlbro aint that famous in this side of the town.....

bilal
03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Nicely put, bilal :D

Random thought: Iced coffee is the shiznit.

haha.... last time i had one, i was of the same opinon...the coffe was fake...and the cream contaitned frost!!!....

bilal
03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
books are okay... they are like, lined up in your shelf...you take em out at times, you read em...sometimes more, sometimes less.....you like some, others, you dont...some you buy just cause they have got good covers...some you pick up cause they are on the clearance sale... some you keep...some you give away...some you burn, some you shred...some just get decorated by little nerds with caryons and lead pens..... some are used to stable the disblanced table....books... books... books.....

sometimes we feel, dont we....that we are but a book in someone's shelf....lined in shelf like books.... are ..not well....not books.... but at time, we are just ....books.... books we are ..... and i like books...they say, dont judge a book by its cover....but in real life.... we all have covers and we dont even touch a book that we have disregarded by its cover... i mean, we make friends to only those whose image is in our mind as acceptable.....on this board...this very forum board....we alll are like ....books....and we dont have any covers!.... i dont know if i would have said or would i have been heard by any of you....or vice versa, if ....we were not like books here..but say, waiting for our flights at an airport.....i think...i am better off being a book..... :)

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Some bunghole hacked into my pay pal account and started taking money out of my account:mad1: I have my bank and pay pal reviewing everything and some of it has been refunded but I looked at my account today and there were 2 more things pending from paypal that I didn't authorize:mad: :mad1: :wtf:

hayley
03-15-2007, 06:49 PM
What?! Julie, that totally sucks. How could somebody do that? Grrr.

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
I know,Hayley:eek: People just plain out suck sometimes:mad1:

Dogstar
03-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Some bunghole hacked into my pay pal account and started taking money out of my account:mad1: I have my bank and pay pal reviewing everything and some of it has been refunded but I looked at my account today and there were 2 more things pending from paypal that I didn't authorize:mad: :mad1: :wtf:
I saw that on your myspace, bulletin, Julie. That sucks beyond words. Any idea how they got in? I only have a credit card on there. They keep wanting me to link it to my savings account, and threatened to limit my account, blah, blah, blah. So I wrote them a nasty e-mail saying I simply wouldn't use the account if that's what they were going to do. A few weeks later, the limit was somehow removed.

JulieCitySlicker
03-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Some people are just twisted, huh Kerri:mad: :rolleyes:

Dude! That movie Bridge To Terabithia was gay as crap:wtf:It was a whole 50 minutes of my life that I can never get back .

eusebioCBR
03-19-2007, 01:39 AM
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm......

bilal
03-19-2007, 08:50 AM
i just caught an ice-cream headache on a hot cup of TEA!!!!!!!

Dogstar
03-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Some people are just twisted, huh Kerri:mad: :rolleyes:

Dude! That movie Bridge To Terabithia was gay as crap:wtf:It was a whole 50 minutes of my life that I can never get back .
LOL. Yeah, that one was one I planned on skipping.

HeavensOnFire
03-24-2007, 01:17 PM
i just caught an ice-cream headache on a hot cup of TEA!!!!!!!
:D bless your heart

Dogstar
03-24-2007, 06:05 PM
March Madness is such fun!

Sincirr
03-25-2007, 09:01 AM
:smokin: i had a little debate with some guys, over this issue....that is , the issue of KING KONG .....they were like, Man....its a great movie...and i was like, dude! i have seen the DVD cover only....and i can tell ya..this oversize monkey is a faggot!....and i Proved it to em!... although i cannot post the details of my arguments in this thread for that will render me guilty as charged and Banned for good!.... by the way, has anyone seen the movie? Did this monkey get to die in the end!....
Yes it died. But Im gonna tell you now man, why the hell would king kong go to that much trouble for a chick, to the point of putting his life in danger, if he werent straight? No offence to gays intended at all, but most guys wouldnt do things like that unless they were using the other head, get what i mean?:suave:

bilal
03-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Yes it died. But Im gonna tell you now man, why the hell would king kong go to that much trouble for a chick, to the point of putting his life in danger, if he werent straight? No offence to gays intended at all, but most guys wouldnt do things like that unless they were using the other head, get what i mean?:suave:

hey.. you see, Mr. Kong was not interested in the chick in THAT way... they were more like...roomies... you know... brush each others hairs and polish their nails kind of thing..... :D and as far as the "Other head" of Mr. Kong goes... i ran a 360* photo synthesis analysis of the DVD print of KING KONG...and the results were..... well...... SHOCKING!!!!!!!!

Sincirr
03-25-2007, 10:04 AM
dude they wanted to make the movie a box office hit, not another discovery channel docco :hammerlol

now...having said that an' all....HOW DO I SEE THE 360 VIEW?:banana:

HeavensOnFire
03-25-2007, 12:20 PM
i have,nt got a chance to check out the new rocky movie yet ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN first chance i get im going go to block buster and whatch it, :D AND KEEP THE EYE OF THE TIGER :D THE MESSAGE LONG LIVES OH ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bilal
03-25-2007, 12:28 PM
dude they wanted to make the movie a box office hit, not another discovery channel docco :hammerlol

now...having said that an' all....HOW DO I SEE THE 360 VIEW?:banana:

that is G-14 classified :D

HeavensOnFire
03-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, :d

Sincirr
03-25-2007, 01:10 PM
that is G-14 classified :D
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

HeavensOnFire
03-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, :d :d The Italian Stallion, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ;) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sincirr
03-26-2007, 08:50 AM
^who the hell is adrian? And why is he such an italian stalion?:D

bilal
03-26-2007, 12:18 PM

isnt that a character from the early rocky movie.....? i am not sure if that is the guy who got screwed in the beginning of the movie and provided the much fueling motivation to this chum called rocky to become THE rocky...hmmmm

ahh, Red pill .... or the ...blue pill? :confused: man, i cant decide.....

eusebioCBR
03-26-2007, 06:26 PM
^Rocky wins the fight at the end of the movie and as everyone crowds around the new champ, he(Rocky) searches for his wife through bloodied eyes calling out "Adrian, Adrian!" No?

Dogstar
03-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Something like that, yeah ^^^.

HeavensOnFire
03-27-2007, 12:06 AM
:) he he, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar
03-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Greed makes me sick. I just want to throttle something. :mad:

bilal
03-28-2007, 11:03 AM
^ :)

talking about greed... i was just now very glad cause i just got half a cookie more in the pack of 4 cookies.......... :D ......... though i am very happy, i dont want to eat it cause i am not sure if someone will get 3 and a half in their pack.... hmmm... not sure

Dogstar
03-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Awww, bilal. You seem like a very thoughtful person :).

eusebioCBR
03-28-2007, 08:51 PM

talking about greed... i was just now very glad cause i just got half a cookie more in the pack of 4 cookies.......... :D ......... though i am very happy, i dont want to eat it cause i am not sure if someone will get 3 and a half in their pack.... hmmm... not sure

That's where the other half of my fourth cookie is!!!:peace:

bilal
03-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Awww, bilal. You seem like a very thoughtful person :).

well yes! :D ... by the way, its strange... but here in Pakistan and also in the rest of the former British colonies as i believe, no one uses the term COOKIES... but we say ...... BISCUITS.... hmmm .......

That's where the other half of my fourth cookie is!!!:peace:

:lolsign:

actually.... it WAS! .... :D

Dogstar
03-29-2007, 02:49 PM
LOL, bilal. In the U.S., biscuits are more like rolls or something.

GrafiTTied
03-30-2007, 12:41 PM
mmm yeah they call cookies, biscuits here in India too.I wonder why?
So ive just gradauted high school weeeeeeeeeeee. I have whole of three months all to my self.yessss we shall have fun my preciousssss.MUAHAHAHAHA!

Dogstar
04-01-2007, 11:37 AM
It's cold here again, but tomorrow it's going to be 70 :)

JulieCitySlicker
04-02-2007, 09:40 PM
^ Its been nice here, Kerri but tomorrow we have strong storms coming and after that back to cold and snow flurries:rolleyes:

Man! I wish that Switchfoot would come closer to me this tour:(

Dogstar
04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, same here. Crappy weather for Easter weekend. Oh well. Today was great. It got up to 75.

Ana4Stapp
04-08-2007, 12:32 AM
I cannnt believe....Keane, Velvet Revolver, Bad Religion,Aerosmith will be touring here in this month...and i CANT see any of them...I CANT BELIEVE IT...

but of course im glad cuz i wont be able to see Evanescence either...

GrafiTTied
04-08-2007, 07:08 AM
omphaloskepsis = contemplation of one's navel............
did you even think that such a word existed? Oh and Happy Easter everybody!

Sincirr
04-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I cannot believe....Keane, Velvet Revolver, Bad Religion,Aerosmith will be touring here in this month...and i CANT see any of them...I CANT BELIEVE IT...
I may have missed it in another thread somewhere, but why cant you go?:(
Awww, bilal. You seem like a very thoughtful person
OMG I KNOW!
That's where the other half of my fourth cookie is!!!
HA!

...Oh and BTW Heavensonfire!!!! I still wanna know about this italian stalion!:wtf::laugh:

bilal
04-08-2007, 04:17 PM
...Oh and BTW Heavensonfire!!!! I still wanna know about this italian stalion!:wtf::laugh:

never did i know about this ..till. .. I ...googled it.... damn!... :lolsign:

aww man... world is just getting on my nerves.... aint never get what i deserve.... i am sure when i will die, they wont barry me six feet down, i bet just five feets.... suckers! ......:mad: ....

JulieCitySlicker
04-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I have a feeling that I'm gonna have ta kill somebody by the time my sister's wedding gets here next month :mad: :mad1: :wtf:

Sincirr
04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
never did i know about this ..till. .. I ...googled it.... damn!... Ok well u see there are many italian stalions out there but which one HEAVENSONFIRE was talking about I have NO IDEA! I want INFORMATION!:suave::roll:

HeavensOnFire
04-13-2007, 01:00 AM
Ok well u see there are many italian stalions out there but which one HEAVENSONFIRE was talking about I have NO IDEA! I want INFORMATION!:suave::roll:
oh girlfriend, dont worry ...i promise i,ll give ya all the details, :)

eusebioCBR
04-14-2007, 12:57 AM
these pretzels are making me thirsty

GrafiTTied
04-14-2007, 05:38 AM
hungry.....growl.....need food....gimme food........

Dogstar
04-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Chai tea is awesome.

Sincirr
04-15-2007, 07:24 AM
oh girlfriend, dont worry ...i promise i,ll give ya all the details
**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:
Chai tea is awesome.Damn straight:jam:

bilal
04-15-2007, 09:53 AM
**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:

**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....

Dogstar
04-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Rain, rain, go away, come again some other month. Sheesh, we have flood warnings today. :eek:

GrafiTTied
04-15-2007, 01:50 PM
i wouldnt mind a flood right now, im living in a boiling pot!

Dogstar
04-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Heh, you don't want this :D. They are saying on TV that one river may crest 13 feet above flood stage. That's going to wreck a lot of homes if that's the case.

GrafiTTied
04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
we dont have any rivers close by......we have a big lake. On second thought maybe i dont want a flood that lake stinks like hell on earth....no one would want that lake to overflow Phooey! maybe a good downpour should do.

Sincirr
04-17-2007, 06:52 AM
So dumb that the rain is either desperately needed in one place, and drowning people in another! Fricken annoying isnt it.:banghead:

GrafiTTied
04-17-2007, 08:20 AM
apparently the rain gods listened to my pleas......we had rain today afternoon!!

Sincirr
04-17-2007, 09:52 AM
^oh....
cancel that rave then....:laugh:

bilal
04-17-2007, 01:48 PM
does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh

HeavensOnFire
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....
:) .....have you tried LUNESTA ....

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2007, 03:02 PM
I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:

Sincirr
04-26-2007, 11:01 AM
does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh
Dude I TOTALLY HAVE! But it was in high school and the stairs were in the backstage area of the massive and very echoey school hall...and I blissfully recall blissfully setting them off many a blissful time.:cloud9:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
:bigjump:
If ONLY I had a chair with WHEELS!

HeavensOnFire
04-26-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:
YES, of course me to julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, you da know it everybody must die!!!! we really cant be bothered with anything else except glory , i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sincirr
04-27-2007, 10:38 AM
YES, of course me too julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Happy to oblige my dear!
:chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair:

GrafiTTied
04-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:

JulieCitySlicker
04-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Thank God its not supposed to rain tomorrow! Its getting rather annoying:rolleyes: ;)

Sincirr
04-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:
I have seen it. It was quite funny actually. Enjoyed it heaps. Hope u can get in to see it soon.

GrafiTTied
04-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.

eusebioCBR
04-28-2007, 02:33 PM
can't talk now, gotta go!!!

bilal
04-28-2007, 05:10 PM
^ lol

ahh..... i wish i knew what to say...............

:chair: escapade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:

Sincirr
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
HA! I am watching a The Making Of John Lennon's Imagine, and they were in the studio and he was goin off and they cut and Lennon looks into the studio and goes "Come on ya c**t" in this Liverpool accent...I just Laughed my ass off!
Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.
Yeh well if gifted artists listened to critics, how supressed would their creativity be! F***k da critics I say!:jam:

HeavensOnFire
04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone

Sincirr
04-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone
ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
:smileyban
And Scotty will join in too!
:stapp:

HeavensOnFire
04-30-2007, 02:14 PM
ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
And Scotty will join in too!
thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JulieCitySlicker
04-30-2007, 02:48 PM
To bad there is rain headed this way, its been so nice here lately:)

HeavensOnFire
05-01-2007, 10:05 PM
:) i know it but if would like sunshine all the time we would still bitch b/c it would not be raining, BOOK OF PROVERBS, Mans Never Satisfied,

Sincirr
05-02-2007, 09:34 AM
thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well FINE then! :suave:
Torn, I'm filthy
Born in my own misery
Stole all that you gave me
Control you claim you save me
The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reasons for
My intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
The only one who
Would carry on this far
:stappchic
HA!:chair:

Ana4Stapp
05-02-2007, 11:47 AM
hummm I wish i had something interesting to say...but im too confused now...i mean, not confused...but disappointed...

GrafiTTied
05-02-2007, 12:23 PM
I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........

bilal
05-02-2007, 01:00 PM
I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........

you know what GrafiTTied.... thats the exact feeling that i want to have... exactly that one.... reminds me of a movie where... hehe... it feels like your sitting inside McDonalds or something....eating your burger ....... and I am standing in the street..... looking through the window....watching every bite you take of that burger....:D damn!

hey.. peace!

Sincirr
05-03-2007, 02:59 AM
wow. cool.

GrafiTTied
05-03-2007, 06:06 AM
you know what GrafiTTied.... thats the exact feeling that i want to have... exactly that one.... reminds me of a movie where... hehe... it feels like your sitting inside McDonalds or something....eating your burger ....... and I am standing in the street..... looking through the window....watching every bite you take of that burger....:D damn!

hey.. peace!

Here you can have my burger......how about some cookies to go along with? what about a ferrari? Would you like a Ferrari too? :dancing:

Sincirr
05-04-2007, 09:56 AM
You know what...I am so sick of being single...but I am SO SICK OF MEN!

eh.....no offence guys...
:flee:

JulieCitySlicker
05-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Got my haircut last night and it looks pretty good;)

bilal
05-04-2007, 03:26 PM
You know what...I am so sick of being single...but I am SO SICK OF MEN!

eh.....no offence guys...
:flee:

oh yes... me too..... :D ... i am sick of men too... and you know what.... i see one in the mirror every day!!!!! :eek: .... hey... wait a minute.... thats me .... :mad1: ....

Ana4Stapp
05-04-2007, 03:29 PM
oh yes... me too..... :D ... i am sick of men too... and you know what.... i see one in the mirror every day!!!!! :eek: .... hey... wait a minute.... thats me .... :mad1: ....

lol :D

Joining the section "Im sick of" ...thinking about someone

eusebioCBR
05-04-2007, 03:55 PM
lol :D

Joining the section "Im sick of" ...thinking about someone

Good idea, STOP THINKING!:nutty:

Ana4Stapp
05-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Good idea, STOP THINKING!:nutty:
;)

HeavensOnFire
05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Here you can have my burger......how about some cookies to go along with? what about a ferrari? Would you like a Ferrari too? :dancing:
i need one of those but not a ferrari , he dont need one all though i would like to buy him a cadilac

GrafiTTied
05-05-2007, 12:57 PM
why buy a cadilac when you can have a ferrari......or even better......a lambhorgini!

HeavensOnFire
05-05-2007, 01:02 PM
why buy a cadilac when you can have a ferrari......or even better......a lambhorgini!
anything with wheels and a motor is fine with me im not really big fan of worldy goods :D ,

bilal
05-05-2007, 02:44 PM
i need one of those but not a ferrari , he dont need one all though i would like to buy him a cadilac

:hugs:

well.... cadilac has got something......even over anything like a ferrari or lambhorgini.... :D

Ana4Stapp
05-05-2007, 07:53 PM
anything with wheels and a motor is fine with me im not really big fan of worldy goods :D ,
same here:D

Sincirr
05-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Yeah well...air conditioning is one worldly luxury that I would add to the car anyways hehehehe~!

HeavensOnFire
05-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah well...air conditioning is one worldly luxury that I would add to the car anyways hehehehe~!
:D i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good, BUT THE GOOD LORD PROMISED ME HE WOULD SEE TOO IT THAT I GET A LEMON :D that will run

Sincirr
05-06-2007, 12:51 PM
:D i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!

HeavensOnFire
05-06-2007, 12:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!
i know it does of course :D but with gas on the rise and the inflation running the air sucks up all your gas as well,

Sincirr
05-06-2007, 01:02 PM
yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
:banana:
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!:jam:

HeavensOnFire
05-06-2007, 01:08 PM
yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!:jam:
NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Sincirr
05-06-2007, 01:46 PM
NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,
hahhaha! youre so FUNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me going to bed now cos everyones offline. And i am cold!

Sincirr
05-07-2007, 10:05 AM
No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

bilal
05-07-2007, 02:32 PM
No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes.... :D

Dogstar
05-07-2007, 06:32 PM
LMAO, bilal!
Randomness: The power of nature can be friggin scary.

HeavensOnFire
05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes.... :D
:) your weird can i have your ph number HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ;) no but serious i have not a clue as why you would wanna do that here haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s

bilal
05-11-2007, 03:57 PM
just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful

HeavensOnFire
05-12-2007, 01:16 AM
just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful
i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE, :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
05-12-2007, 07:48 AM
:) i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s
Prince CD's eh!
I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B :) For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!:moon2:

bilal
05-12-2007, 03:59 PM
i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE, :hugs: :hugs:

:rockon: thanks... !!

Prince CD's eh!

I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B :) For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!:moon2:

lol...... :D

HeavensOnFire
05-12-2007, 04:20 PM
DONNA LEE DONNA NO MOONING OK , :) carry on like a bunch of heatherens IM GOING SLAP THAT FANNY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE, :moon2: << SLAP SLAP you so kinky freaky :) he he and dont think sis is playing with ya now haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

HeavensOnFire
05-12-2007, 04:22 PM
YOUR WELCOM BILAL, :rockon:

Sincirr
05-14-2007, 08:10 AM
DONNA LEE DONNA NO MOONING OK...:) carry on like a bunch of heathens...

IM GOING SLAP THAT FANNY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE...he he and dont think sis is playing with ya now...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
BILAL STARTED IT!

bilal
05-14-2007, 08:44 AM
^^ hey hey!! ......don't mind me :D ..... i try to be in my best behavior... though not all the time

Sincirr
05-14-2007, 12:12 PM
:roll:

Dogstar
05-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Ugh, I know that feeling.

HeavensOnFire
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
BILAL STARTED IT!
:D I Know It,

HeavensOnFire
05-15-2007, 08:19 PM
^^ hey hey!! ......don't mind me :D ..... i try to be in my best behavior... though not all the time
:D i now it you just take on so much Itsall Good

Sincirr
05-16-2007, 06:17 AM
^Yeh Bilal rocks!
Dont let em get you down mate!

bilal
05-16-2007, 07:25 AM
^Yeh Bilal rocks!
Dont let em get you down mate!

:smokin: ....... yeh... its gona take more than a wasted lifetime to get me down!!!! :shoot: ...... we all rock !!! :rockon:

Sincirr
05-16-2007, 07:38 AM
:smokin: ....... yeh... its gona take more than a wasted lifetime to get me down!!!! :shoot:
...:(

HeavensOnFire
05-16-2007, 10:39 AM
...:(
GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYY,

Sincirr
05-16-2007, 11:04 AM
i wanna watch letterman but they have put that big BROTHEL show on before it and so i have to wait up til the stupid thing is finished! MEH!

bilal
05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
hot diggity dang!!!! :D

Sincirr
05-18-2007, 11:35 AM
^truly random!

bilal
05-21-2007, 02:43 AM

Mr:A Do you mind if i smoke??

Mr.B replies Do you mind if i fart????

(aahh... Steve Martin comedies... :D )

eusebioCBR
05-22-2007, 10:28 PM
:mad1: my computer had a VIRUS!!!:mad1:

Ana4Stapp
05-23-2007, 12:03 AM

Oh My God!! You are ALIVE!!!!! ;)

bilal
05-23-2007, 12:18 AM

ah... that sucks!... :mad: ..... glad your back bro... or this place was going total "Female league" :D

Sincirr
05-23-2007, 10:55 AM
ah... that sucks!... :mad: ..... glad your back bro... or this place was going total "Female league" :D
Damn straight - at least now we have ONE male here eh Bil?
Oh eusebioCBR, I feel your pain! I just had to get one out of my computer MANUALLY! Deleting it myself! Far out! Pretty sure it was LimeWire's fault!:mad2:

bilal
05-23-2007, 12:42 PM

:mad1:

(lol ;) )

Sincirr
05-23-2007, 01:32 PM
:laugh:
JUST kiddinnnnnng!

eusebioCBR
05-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh eusebioCBR, I feel your pain! I just had to get one out of my computer MANUALLY! Deleting it myself! Far out! Pretty sure it was LimeWire's fault!:mad2:

I had to take mine in and pay $100 for a complete wipe down. I also forgot to save my itunes so now I'll have to buy all that music again:mad1: :mad1:

bilal
05-23-2007, 07:20 PM
^ damn! .....

eusebioCBR
05-23-2007, 07:22 PM
^ damn! .....

:mad1: THAT'S RIGHT!:mad1:

HeavensOnFire
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
:mad1: THAT'S RIGHT!:mad1:
PEACE BE STILL, Guys HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA da so cranky

HeavensOnFire
05-23-2007, 08:01 PM
OH my Goonesssssssssssssss

eusebioCBR
05-23-2007, 08:43 PM
PEACE BE STILL, Guys HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA da so cranky

It will pass:smokin:

HeavensOnFire
05-23-2007, 09:14 PM
It will pass:smokin:
GLORY GLORY,

Sincirr
05-24-2007, 11:06 AM
I had to take mine in and pay $100 for a complete wipe down. I also forgot to save my itunes so now I'll have to buy all that music again:mad1: :mad1:
OH MAN THAT SUX!:eek:
Yeh it will pass but i can totally understand your anger man!

eusebioCBR
05-26-2007, 04:50 PM
:eek: The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

HeavensOnFire
05-27-2007, 02:53 PM
:eek: The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
:) the sky is not falling,

Sincirr
05-28-2007, 10:28 AM
:D yeah my sky looks alright too

eusebioCBR
05-28-2007, 01:25 PM
:) the sky is not falling,

Yes it is! I have a piece of it in my bedroom:eek:

bilal
05-28-2007, 04:37 PM
^ lol .....

in the evening... simpsons was on TV... Homer had to fix the roof.... cause the rain was coming in.... and he couldnt .... finds an imaginary friend... gets electric shock as treatment for many weeks..only to find that the imaginary friend was actualy... a real person... lol

eusebioCBR
05-28-2007, 05:12 PM
^ lol .....

in the evening... simpsons was on TV... Homer had to fix the roof.... cause the rain was coming in.... and he couldnt .... finds an imaginary friend... gets electric shock as treatment for many weeks..only to find that the imaginary friend was actualy... a real person... lol

That's a great episode! In America home construction contractors are notorious for vanishing when they are needed most:laugh:

Sincirr
05-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Yes it is! I have a piece of it in my bedroom:eek:
wait a second...exactly WHAT have you got there????

Me and Heavensonfire wanna know!:eek:

eusebioCBR
05-29-2007, 01:19 PM
wait a second...exactly WHAT have you got there????

Me and Heavensonfire wanna know!:eek:

It's hard to describe, .........um. Okay have you seen "Chicken Little"?:D

JulieCitySlicker
05-29-2007, 01:48 PM
had another long weekend. My brother and I went to Illinois for a friend's wedding and stayed at a real nice Fairfield Inn. Everything went beautifully and I wanted to steal my bed from the hotel,lol. I rescued my cat from mom's as well.

bilal
05-29-2007, 04:35 PM
It's hard to describe, .........um. Okay have you seen "Chicken Little"?:D

haha ... :lolsign:

...and i just got up watching 3 episodes of x-files season 2... :D

HeavensOnFire
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
:D yeah my sky looks alright too
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, last time i looked it was still up,er in all, :banana: :banana: :banana:

eusebioCBR
05-29-2007, 11:59 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, last time i looked it was still up,er in all, :banana: :banana: :banana:

and just like chicken little:stappchic, nobody believes me:rolleyes:

HeavensOnFire
05-30-2007, 07:06 AM
and just like chicken little:stappchic, nobody believes me:rolleyes:
:) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it proabley is then, will get into some views and look at all the aspects and see what we can do about it, little chicky

Sincirr
05-30-2007, 09:06 AM
It's hard to describe, .........um. Okay have you seen "Chicken Little"?:Dnup. never seen it. so youre gonna haveta be more specific now aint ya!:p
oooorrr you could just tell me to mind my own business....but see...ITS MY SKY TOO!:eek:

MAN! I am being soooo goofy tonight! I think its cos I need sleep...:D
I rescued my cat from mom's as well.Oh thank GOODNESS FOR THAT!:eek:

Dogstar
05-30-2007, 10:50 AM
I slept like crapola last night. I need a nap already. Lame.

JulieCitySlicker
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Mom uberly pist me off this weekend:mad1:

JulieCitySlicker
05-30-2007, 08:49 PM
I've been feeling like crap lately and my mom was being a bitch the other day and she called me a hypochondriac because I was talking about how I have been feeling:mad: I guess she thinks that she is the only person who can feel crappy :rolleyes:

Dogstar
05-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Aww, I'm sorry, Julie :(. I do hope you are feeling better soon, though.

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
Thank you Kerri :hugs:

Sincirr
05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
I've been feeling like crap lately and my mom was being a bitch the other day and she called me a hypochondriac because I was talking about how I have been feeling:mad: I guess she thinks that she is the only person who can feel crappy :rolleyes:
There are some issues here and she needs to see a counsellor and sort through them cos you cop it and the poor cat cops it!

As long as you arent reading stuff or watching tv stuff about medical problems and thinking, "oh crap i have those symptoms! I must have TB!", I think you aren't really a hypocondriac. Anyways here, take this test (http://www.blogthings.com/areyouahypochondriacquiz/)

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2007, 12:54 PM
There are some issues here and she needs to see a counsellor and sort through them cos you cop it and the poor cat cops it!

As long as you arent reading stuff or watching tv stuff about medical problems and thinking, "oh crap i have those symptoms! I must have TB!", I think you aren't really a hypocondriac. Anyways here, take this test (http://www.blogthings.com/areyouahypochondriacquiz/)

Here is what it said;)

You Are 16% Hypochondriac

While your physical health isn't always perfect, you don't freak out about it.
You know there's only so much you can do, and worrying doesn't change anything.

I'm going to put this poll on my myspace just to get my point accrossed.

Sincirr
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
^:jam:

bilal
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
^ :clap:

actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker" :wtf:

eusebioCBR
06-03-2007, 05:59 AM
She haunts my thoughts;)

bilal
06-03-2007, 06:53 AM
the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:

HeavensOnFire
06-03-2007, 08:04 AM
the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i know it.....i cant see it in myself i promise :D as it reflects from time to time ...i do believe it because of my hard driving :D training in all for...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, pursssssssssssssssss....im sorry ur a really nice guy and dont deserve one of those old things, but i guess opposites attract

Sincirr
06-03-2007, 11:21 AM
She haunts my thoughts;)Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:
actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker"
No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!

Dogstar
06-03-2007, 11:50 AM
:laugh: I need to get my walk in before the rain comes. We're supposed to get a lot :eek:

bilal
06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
.....and let there be rock!

HeavensOnFire
06-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:

No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!
DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,

HeavensOnFire
06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
.....and let there be rock!
Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, :D