Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Random Thoughts [Archive] - Page 35 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

JulieCitySlicker
01-19-2008, 09:04 PM
This last week was HELL!! I ended up in the ER Tuesday and Wednesday night because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and getting cold sensations throughout my entire body, and getting lower abdominal pains. They gave me 2 IVs both nights because I was dehydrated, and they thought that I have the UTI again to:rolleyes: Then today I ended up in Urgent Care, because I went to use the restroom and started bleeding like crazy. I am on my period but this felt like I was hemoriging because it was coming so fast:eek: That scared the crap out of me! They took some blood from me to see if I was anemic and to check my blood levels, and I'm not anemic and my hemoglobin was at 14.5 so that was good according to the Dr. The only thing I can think of that would be causing all of this is the fibroid. Plus, on top of everything else I haven't been able to shit for 3 days:wtf: :zombie:

TrulyAmazing
01-19-2008, 09:30 PM
This last week was HELL!! I ended up in the ER Tuesday and Wednesday night because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and getting cold sensations throughout my entire body, and getting lower abdominal pains. They gave me 2 IVs both nights because I was dehydrated, and they thought that I have the UTI again to:rolleyes: Then today I ended up in Urgent Care, because I went to use the restroom and started bleeding like crazy. I am on my period but this felt like I was hemoriging because it was coming so fast:eek: That scared the crap out of me! They took some blood from me to see if I was anemic and to check my blood levels, and I'm not anemic and my hemoglobin was at 14.5 so that was good according to the Dr. The only thing I can think of that would be causing all of this is the fibroid. Plus, on top of everything else I haven't been able to shit for 3 days:wtf: :zombie:
well the fact that your on your period with a fibord tumor which do have the tendcie to make you bleed a lot and the fact that your constapatied does,nt help with both clashing it will cause a lot of adominal pain you do have options normally a tumour of your kind goes away on its own but if it countiues to persist they can be saftley removed and it also good be the reason of your dizziness when we loose a lot of blood that happens, Praying For Ya and you get feeling better real soon Loves Ya try some Metamucile and see if that helps update me on whats going on,

eusebioCBR
01-27-2008, 09:26 PM
:mad:Meet the Spartans is #1:wtf: There are way too many people with LOW standards encouraging Hollywood to continue creating GARBAGE.

Dogstar
01-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Yikes, Julie, I sure hope things improve for you. What a scary couple of days!

TrulyAmazing
01-28-2008, 07:58 PM
:mad:Meet the Spartans is #1:wtf: There are way too many people with LOW standards encouraging Hollywood to continue creating GARBAGE.
indeed you dont see much hollywood royaltiy any more they will indeed countinue to make more garbage because garbage sales

Dogstar
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
^^^Sad, but true.

Randomness: I hate that the bad win and the good lose.

TrulyAmazing
01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
^^^Sad, but true.

Randomness: I hate that the bad win and the good lose.
yes from a certian point of view somehow thats the way its always been , but randomly PRACHING TONITE THERE IS NOT A BATTLE THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER LOST NEVER A WAR THAT HE DID NOT SEE UNJUSTICE THEY HE DID NOT INTERCEED SAW CAME AND CONCOURED AND WON AND TOOK A FEW DOWN ON THE WAY THAT WAS AT ONE TIME STUMBLING BLOCK FOR HIS CHILDREN charriots can be moved horses can be moved we can be moved BUT THE ONE THING that is grounded IS OUR FAITH because faith Is Like THE ALMIGHTY WITNESS Glory To God Jesus said to one of the people This man loves me And He As Never Even Saw Me GLORY TO GOD In Our Fleshley Form We MAY THINK THAT WE HAVE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS But Only The Lord Thy God Knoweth That FAITH THAT WE MAY THINK IS MOVING MOUNTAINS unto him Is No More Than A Musterseed Now Spouting GLORY, and you saying to self ME I COULD USE MORE FAITH Sure You Can GLORY, We Are Still Made To Walk By Faith Not By Sight and as we walk in the faith we can get filthey rich in the blessings of his precious spirt and kingdom , sorry i know this does belong in the faith forum :D but i was in a random mood

JulieCitySlicker
02-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Yikes, Julie, I sure hope things improve for you. What a scary couple of days!

Thank you Kerri, me to:eek: That scare the crap outta me! I go in for my appointment for the fibroid Thursay....FINALLY!! I hope that we can get something figured out before my next period, I don't know how many more like that I can take:( :wtf:

TrulyAmazing
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Thank you Kerri, me to:eek: That scare the crap outta me! I go in for my appointment for the fibroid Thursay....FINALLY!! I hope that we can get something figured out before my next period, I don't know how many more like that I can take:( :wtf:
well my girl you,d better get a going it i know it seems like a time to panic but its not as bad at seems So I hope and pray :D you have a great period if there is such a thing Haaaaaaaaaa But We Will Try It Loves Ya Julie

Dogstar
02-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Hope all is well, Julie!

Random thought: People can be really irritating sometimes.

TrulyAmazing
02-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Hope all is well, Julie!

AMEN Dog they can, some need to either lead follow or get out of the way the ones i get a kick out of which brings me joy are those who are trying to tallia up all they can ;) HAAAAAAAAAAA

JulieCitySlicker
02-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Hope all is well, Julie!

They are going to have me go in for exploratory surgery sometime in March to look at the tumor, see exactly where its at, how big it is a, has it gotten bigger, an take a sample of the lining of my uterus.
Hopefully that will give us some more answers to go about getting it out.

TrulyAmazing
02-09-2008, 02:00 PM
They are going to have me go in for exploratory surgery sometime in March to look at the tumor, see exactly where its at, how big it is a, has it gotten bigger, an take a sample of the lining of my uterus.
Hopefully that will give us some more answers to go about getting it out.
PRAISE GOD, i feel better now my julie girl that your getting this seen into farther because if they become bothersome and grow instead of go away on thier own They Have To come Out a lot of people the word exploratory sugery is just like a bad word but a good doctor who is trying to help you will recomend that for the first step of getting better its like its not going away anytime soon it has become bothersome and now starting to In Large in growth so i believe they are wanting to next that step and getting out the right way, your on the way now to be feeling better soon my julie girl :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
02-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes I hope it can be removed with no issues hay. Oh that would be so good for you hun!

BTW hello everyone! Sis, I will get to your mail VERY SOON

TrulyAmazing
02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Yes I hope it can be removed with no issues hay. Oh that would be so good for you hun!

BTW hello everyone! Sis, I will get to your mail VERY SOON
i got yo mail babeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dogstar
02-13-2008, 11:33 PM
yes from a certian point of view somehow thats the way its always been , but randomly PRACHING TONITE THERE IS NOT A BATTLE THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER LOST NEVER A WAR THAT HE DID NOT SEE UNJUSTICE THEY HE DID NOT INTERCEED SAW CAME AND CONCOURED AND WON AND TOOK A FEW DOWN ON THE WAY THAT WAS AT ONE TIME STUMBLING BLOCK FOR HIS CHILDREN charriots can be moved horses can be moved we can be moved BUT THE ONE THING that is grounded IS OUR FAITH because faith Is Like THE ALMIGHTY WITNESS Glory To God Jesus said to one of the people This man loves me And He As Never Even Saw Me GLORY TO GOD In Our Fleshley Form We MAY THINK THAT WE HAVE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS But Only The Lord Thy God Knoweth That FAITH THAT WE MAY THINK IS MOVING MOUNTAINS unto him Is No More Than A Musterseed Now Spouting GLORY, and you saying to self ME I COULD USE MORE FAITH Sure You Can GLORY, We Are Still Made To Walk By Faith Not By Sight and as we walk in the faith we can get filthey rich in the blessings of his precious spirt and kingdom , sorry i know this does belong in the faith forum :D but i was in a random mood
Hehe, all is good. I could use some patience today. People are still so getting on my last nerve.

TrulyAmazing
02-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Hehe, all is good. I could use some patience today. People are still so getting on my last nerve.
All Is good If We We Where Rose Colored Glasses HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dog before i go in a long speach GLORY IM GOING STAND ON MY RANDOM THOUGHT, LIKE REM:baaa: :baaa: SO Standddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, just picture that video for a while Dog Haaaaaaaaa Rose Colored Glasses Haaaaa

Dogstar
02-14-2008, 07:54 PM
LOL, will do :D

TrulyAmazing
02-14-2008, 08:42 PM
LOL, will do :D
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :D you know what im talking about HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ,

Sincirr
02-17-2008, 09:44 AM
oK that does it, I can now say that I officially want to marry Lenny Kravitz! How sensational is he man!

TrulyAmazing
02-17-2008, 10:52 PM
oK that does it, I can now say that I officially want to marry Lenny Kravitz! How sensational is he man!
:) i think you to would make a perfect match Sister

Sincirr
02-19-2008, 10:54 AM
:) i think you to would make a perfect match Sister
hehe thanks

I think I wanna be the next Judge Lynn Toler, cos it seems like now I am giving advice for relationships which I would LOVE to make rulings for LOL!!!!!

eusebioCBR
02-22-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm on a mexican radio......... I'm on a mexican whoa oh radio:smokin:

TrulyAmazing
02-23-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm on a mexican radio......... I'm on a mexican whoa oh radio:smokin:
:) Ok then i only speak english but you so cooooosheteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i say cooooooooosheteyyyyy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

TrulyAmazing
02-23-2008, 08:37 PM
hehe thanks

I think I wanna be the next Judge Lynn Toler, cos it seems like now I am giving advice for relationships which I would LOVE to make rulings for LOL!!!!!
well girl A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Luck to ya, :D Im Like Conway twitty sis ya see when he sung about a man and the moon And Love Great song by the way have a listien HAAAAAAAAAAAAA is she anything like judge judy :D i like what she does haaaaaaaaaaa and judge joel brown ,

Sincirr
02-24-2008, 08:14 AM
well girl A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Luck to ya, :D Im Like Conway twitty sis ya see when he sung about a man and the moon And Love Great song by the way have a listien HAAAAAAAAAAAAA is she anything like judge judy :D i like what she does haaaaaaaaaaa and judge joel brown ,
Well yeah she is kinda like Judge Judy but she is african-american and sounds HEAPS like bill cosby. She gets all the divorce-related cases. And she dont mess around - like Judge Judy...and me :D

TrulyAmazing
02-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Well yeah she is kinda like Judge Judy but she is african-american and sounds HEAPS like bill cosby. She gets all the divorce-related cases. And she dont mess around - like Judge Judy...and me :D
:D haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love ya donna

GoodGodGirl23
03-09-2008, 04:52 PM
I wonder how everyone has been doing over the years?

Sincirr
03-12-2008, 04:33 AM
My puppy is so funny!

**...makes her way over to the post a pic of your pets thread...**

JulieCitySlicker
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
I wonder how everyone has been doing over the years?

Hey Suzie:D How have you been? I'm ok,just had surgery yesterday though.

Sincirr
03-14-2008, 11:42 PM
^ I hope you are going okay Julie. I wish I could give you a huge hug.

Ana4Stapp
03-15-2008, 12:31 AM
Well I know its not the correct thread, but i passed the last days too worried and sad; my baby had her fiirst fever-actually she had a sudden, relatively high fever for 2 days, then a rash sprang up on her torso, then spread all over(arms, legs, and face).. . It sounds like roseola. She also lost apettite ...The doc said it will take 7 days ...

Ana4Stapp
03-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Julie, hope your surgery was sucessful

Sincirr
03-15-2008, 02:30 AM
Well I know its not the correct thread, but i passed the last days too worried and sad; my baby had her fiirst fever-actually she had a sudden, relatively high fever for 2 days, then a rash sprang up on her torso, then spread all over(arms, legs, and face).. . It sounds like roseola. She also lost apettite ...The doc said it will take 7 days ...
So I take it that the fever has gone down? If I were a mum I would be so scared stiff! Is she all irritable and stuff? I would be if I had a rash on me! Poor bubba.:( Poor mummy :(

Ana4Stapp
03-17-2008, 10:42 PM
So I take it that the fever has gone down? If I were a mum I would be so scared stiff! Is she all irritable and stuff? I would be if I had a rash on me! Poor bubba.:( Poor mummy :(

yes...the fever only last two days , after this she was completely 'pink' and also having nodes in her neck, the good thing is that the rash isn't itchy or uncomfortable:) but she was sooo tired -wanting to sleep all the time and avoiding 'food' .
Now thank's God everything disappeared ...but I have to confess that it was a hard test for me as a mom ...on the first days I wanted to cry...:o

JulieCitySlicker
03-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Glad to hear that your baby is feeling better, Ana:)

Thanks Donna:hugs

Sincirr
03-20-2008, 03:44 AM
yes...the fever only last two days , after this she was completely 'pink' and also having nodes in her neck, the good thing is that the rash isn't itchy or uncomfortable:) but she was sooo tired -wanting to sleep all the time and avoiding 'food' .
Now thank's God everything disappeared ...but I have to confess that it was a hard test for me as a mom ...on the first days I wanted to cry...:o
Girl I think that is TOTALLY valid! :)

And since you are a dedicated mum who truly cares, it wont be the last test, or tear. :hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------
OK now time for Donna's Random Thoughts RANT~

I HATE HOT WEATHER!
I HATE BEING SICK!
WAH! :crying:

TrulyAmazing
03-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Ana, Donnas Right Of Course :D Just Dont Pray For The Mountains To Fall Up On YO Head My sweet Pea You Will Feel Lots Better HES THE GOD Who Doeth Understands How Stressfull It Is Of Rasing Kids These Days AND My Donna Lee Praying For Ya With Love And Compassion Sent Your Pm :chair: :chair: :chair: you will feel better soon now In No Time No Time At All

bilal
03-28-2008, 10:59 AM
ego..................................................................................

eusebioCBR
03-29-2008, 02:49 AM
I just complete the same circle everyday:thud:

Ana4Stapp
04-01-2008, 12:27 PM
^^:wtf:

just wondering ..why people dont reply PMs here...:eek: just wondering...:confused:

TrulyAmazing
04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
ego..................................................................................
:D ....................you should know what one of those feels like my friend

TrulyAmazing
04-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I just complete the same circle everyday:thud:
LMAO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: :roll: :roll:

eusebioCBR
04-05-2008, 10:47 PM
^^:wtf:

just wondering ..why people dont reply PMs here...:eek: just wondering...:confused:

I get the same feeling sometimes;)

Ana4Stapp
04-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I get the same feeling sometimes;)
:D

Ana4Stapp
04-06-2008, 06:19 PM
as i said before i feel stupid ..someone got married...:(

Sincirr
04-08-2008, 11:39 AM
^If you PM me, I promise I will reply :D

Sincirr
04-08-2008, 11:40 AM
^Oh btw...HELLO EVERYBODY!

Dogstar
04-08-2008, 09:40 PM
I always answer PMs...well, eventually. Sometimes, it's a few days between visits :D.

TrulyAmazing
04-10-2008, 11:34 PM
I always answer PMs...well, eventually. Sometimes, it's a few days between visits :D.
Shame On Us Dog i try to get to all of mine too And just everything i try but i can say hontlsey i get to my pms here at the feed before i get to anything else,

eusebioCBR
04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
as i said before i feel stupid ..someone got married...:(

:hugs:

eusebioCBR
04-19-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm :drunk: !!!!

eusebioCBR
04-19-2008, 04:35 AM
:mad1: I have to wait until 2009 for new episodes of 24:banghead:

Ana4Stapp
04-19-2008, 12:25 PM
thespaceonmypckeyboardsdoesntexistanymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad1: :mad::mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :eek:

TrulyAmazing
04-19-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm :drunk: !!!!
whatever

eusebioCBR
04-19-2008, 11:20 PM
whatever

Excuse me?:wtf:

TrulyAmazing
04-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Excuse me?:wtf:
chill out

eusebioCBR
04-19-2008, 11:55 PM
chill out

I'd suggest the same

TrulyAmazing
04-21-2008, 12:06 AM
I'd suggest the same
alrighty then darlin if i,d get any cooler yo I WOULD BE ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sincirr
04-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Shame On Us Dog i try to get to all of mine too And just everything i try but i can say hontlsey i get to my pms here at the feed before i get to anything else,
yeah and sometimes i get that pop up little window and if i dont get it i dont get to the pm as quick.

Anyways
I was so happy tonight as I actually met another Kings X fan at a random event I was at. Dude, you never see Kings X shirts in this country!!!

Sincirr
04-22-2008, 07:48 AM
The difference from last night to today is staggering!

Was going driving, yep I am getting my driving licence now....I know I'm old, but whatever...anyways I went with mum for the first time. She was SCREAMING at me and I was distracted by that as I was trying to keep her calm at an intersection, and I fricken went up the kerb!!!!!!!! As I was coming off the kerb I bust the tyre.

BUT ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

I had to get the car to somewhere safe and out of the way, so I starts driving it up the road to somewhere I could park and mum was going, STOP THE CAR STOP THE CAR! So I stopped and then she screamed, YOU CANT PARK HERE!!!!! I was like...um, you told me to fucking STOP????!!!!!

Then another car drove past us but the passenger just HAD to yell out his window smuggly, "You'll never get your P's" (after driving test, you get a provisional licence where you can drive alone without a trainer, with a slower speed limit to a full licence.)

So I just let him drive off, put it behind me, ignored the screaming moron that was sitting next to me, and drove down the road a couple more meters to where I could drive into a small parking spot that was safe for everyone. We got the auto club kinda guys to come out and change the tyre and check the car and the car was fine but I was so upset that I vowed never to drive again...especially not with HER!!!!!

Fuck I'm humiliated and upset right now.:crying:

Ana4Stapp
04-23-2008, 12:19 AM
nooooo!!!!!!dont stop driving!!! I did it...and Im toooooo regretful for this..:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .dont give up donna!!!

Sincirr
04-23-2008, 08:46 AM
^:crying: :hugs:

eusebioCBR
04-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I love driving:driving:with loud music!

Ana4Stapp
04-24-2008, 11:33 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh Im disapointed!!! Theres a LOT of pics from my baby but I CANT UPLOAD them!!! They are in large size!!! :(

TrulyAmazing
04-26-2008, 01:50 PM
The difference from last night to today is staggering!

Was going driving, yep I am getting my driving licence now....I know I'm old, but whatever...anyways I went with mum for the first time. She was SCREAMING at me and I was distracted by that as I was trying to keep her calm at an intersection, and I fricken went up the kerb!!!!!!!! As I was coming off the kerb I bust the tyre.

BUT ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

I had to get the car to somewhere safe and out of the way, so I starts driving it up the road to somewhere I could park and mum was going, STOP THE CAR STOP THE CAR! So I stopped and then she screamed, YOU CANT PARK HERE!!!!! I was like...um, you told me to fucking STOP????!!!!!

Then another car drove past us but the passenger just HAD to yell out his window smuggly, "You'll never get your P's" (after driving test, you get a provisional licence where you can drive alone without a trainer, with a slower speed limit to a full licence.)

So I just let him drive off, put it behind me, ignored the screaming moron that was sitting next to me, and drove down the road a couple more meters to where I could drive into a small parking spot that was safe for everyone. We got the auto club kinda guys to come out and change the tyre and check the car and the car was fine but I was so upset that I vowed never to drive again...especially not with HER!!!!!

Fuck I'm humiliated and upset right now.:crying:
I Know I Know It I Know It Sis THEY JUST DONT WANT US ON THE ROAD, PERHAPS THE PROS SEE MORE of our driving false than we would like Just Keep Trying !!!!

TrulyAmazing
04-26-2008, 01:59 PM
:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: Da Goodness, Never Fear Sis Is Here you need to calm down take a break then proceed on getting your Drivers Lic, thats what im doing :D i only missed by a hair though Why? guys i Stopped For A Stop Sign That Was,nt there so i was being to carefull :D I Loves Ya Donna KISS Take The Power Of THE Chair And Relax ^:crying: :hugs:

Dogstar
04-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh, Sincirr, so sorry about the driving episode. It will get better. I went through the same thing with my mom, and then I refused to drive with while still learning :D.

Ana, I hope you can get the pics sorted out. Would love to see them!

Sincirr
04-28-2008, 11:07 AM
I appreciate what everyone has said. And I like driving with lound music too...So if someone actually allows me in their car again, I will give it a shot.

ohhhhhhhhhh Im disapointed!!! Theres a LOT of pics from my baby but I CANT UPLOAD them!!! They are in large size!!! :(
You can download Google's Picassa for free and save your photos as different sizes. You can also crop em, do red-eye fix, and a couple of cool effects to your photos if u want. It is cool, cos its from google...Click Hither to check it out. (http://picasa.google.com/)

Sincirr
04-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Here is one I prepared earlier...LMFAO!!!!!

These are of the Porcupine Tree show I saw on Sat night. Yes, Kerrie, it kicked severe ASS! PS sorry, they are just ones off my phone.

Ana4Stapp
04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
You can download Google's Picassa for free and save your photos as different sizes. You can also crop em, do red-eye fix, and a couple of cool effects to your photos if u want. It is cool, cos its from google...Click Hither to check it out. (http://picasa.google.com/)

yes..i have it...and I'lltry again ..by the way..Ill post her baptism pics ;)
(04/27th)

eusebioCBR
05-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Bilal has entered

bilal
05-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Bilal has entered

ooOOOOOOoooHHH YEAH! :smokin:

TrulyAmazing
05-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooh YAY :banana: :banana: and so has yours truly

Dogstar
05-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Here is one I prepared earlier...LMFAO!!!!!

These are of the Porcupine Tree show I saw on Sat night. Yes, Kerrie, it kicked severe ASS! PS sorry, they are just ones off my phone.

OMFG, THAT'S so AWESOME that you went!!
And nice job on the pics!!!! SW is so hawt. *drool*

Sincirr
05-04-2008, 10:19 AM
^LOL! Well I am glad you enjoyed them hehe!

Dogstar
05-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Ohhh, I most certainly did. I'd have given anything to be at one of those shows. I've seen some YouTube clips and the crowds seemed crazy into it, which is so great for them. They'd never been to Australia to tour before, so I'm glad they got such a great reception.

Sincirr
05-07-2008, 11:42 AM
^You know he said that he didnt know that he had such a following here and the crowd went WHAT!!!?? LOL!!!!

Dogstar
05-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Hahaha, I know. I just saw a video interview of him from the Australian shows and he said something like, you know, people think you just go and play at some of these places, but you have to be invited to these places. He was too cute. They had the same thing happen in Mexico City. They'd never played there until last year and they were stunned at the response.

metalchris25
05-16-2008, 09:42 PM
I gotta buy some apples tomorrow.

Sincirr
05-18-2008, 09:11 PM
They had the same thing happen in Mexico City. They'd never played there until last year and they were stunned at the response.
Bloody nice surprise! :D

Dogstar
05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
^^^Indeed!

metalchris25
05-19-2008, 10:52 PM
i got a fake fireplace.

bilal
05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Panda! panda! Panda!!

TrulyAmazing
05-20-2008, 11:08 PM
i got a fake fireplace.
yes :D those Imaginery FIRE PLACES GLORY not to far from my random thought indeed

TrulyAmazing
05-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Panda! panda! Panda!!
:chair: :chair: :chair: bial JUST SING US SOME STAIR WAY PANDA PANDA PANDA :silly:

Dogstar
05-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Listening to Floater right now. Man, I want to see them live again. They are so awesome.

bilal
05-23-2008, 03:06 PM
this is too funny..... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LzE_qEvWCw

eusebioCBR
05-23-2008, 06:07 PM

:laugh:

metalchris25
05-24-2008, 01:55 PM

lol. nice.

Sincirr
05-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Eurovisioooooonnnnnnnn!!!

JulieCitySlicker
05-31-2008, 10:44 PM
I never thought that looking at colleges was such hard work:eek:

Dogstar
05-31-2008, 11:33 PM
^^^What are you going to study?

JulieCitySlicker
06-01-2008, 06:52 PM
^^^What are you going to study?
I'll be studying culinary arts, Kerri;)

I'm getting excited! I am taking the train to St Louis on Thursday and will be staying there for about 12 days.

Dogstar
06-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Oh, very, very cool, Julie!

Sincirr
06-02-2008, 08:47 AM
^agreed Kerri - Thats Awesome Julie gal!!!!
I'll be studying culinary arts, Kerri

TrulyAmazing
06-02-2008, 10:12 PM
:D I KNOW IT YOU IS A HOOCHIE MAMA I AGREE^agreed!!!

metalchris25
06-03-2008, 12:37 AM
I gotta change the way I feel about change.

bilal
06-11-2008, 03:36 AM
go away!

Ana4Stapp
06-11-2008, 09:54 PM
tomorrow is gonna be 'valentines day' (similar) here....ohhh God...

eusebioCBR
06-14-2008, 04:26 PM
I can't believe Tim Russerts gone:(

bilal
06-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Clearly, those people who wanted cherry red door knobs in public toilets were pissed off on the decision of the supreme executive commander of the Delta Wing-3 to allow bunnies to own fire arms and sue badgers for being satanic. Apparently, Badgers don't give a .... you know what.

eusebioCBR
06-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Clearly, those people who wanted cherry red door knobs in public toilets were pissed off on the decision of the supreme executive commander of the Delta Wing-3 to allow bunnies to own fire arms and sue badgers for being satanic. Apparently, Badgers don't give a .... you know what.

Out in the woods
Up to no good
I want to make friends with the badger

The woodchuck likes me
We smoke PCP
I mean it!
For real!
I wanna make friends with the
Wanna make friends
Wanna make friends with the badger

Get drunk with owls
Drop acid with cows

I'll stand on my head till I'm legally dead
From the heart
You know it
Wanna make friends with the

I wanna make friends with the badger

The badger's your friend!
Make friends with the badger!

Climbing the trees
Spreading disease
I wouldn't lie
No, really
Make love with the badger!

Smoking the leaves
I'll do what I please
I wanna make friends with the badger!:D
-The Dead Milkmen

bilal
06-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Out in the woods
Up to no good

The woodchuck likes me
We smoke PCP
I mean it!
For real!
Wanna make friends

Get drunk with owls
Drop acid with cows

I'll stand on my head till I'm legally dead
From the heart
You know it

Climbing the trees
Spreading disease
I wouldn't lie
No, really
Make love with the badger!

Smoking the leaves
I'll do what I please
I wanna make friends with the badger!:D
-The Dead Milkmen

^ lol

We have just received the latest updates on the bunny vs the badger conflict... It seems that the silence on the badger's side has finally been broken ..... by a milkman who is already dead...but who want(ed) to become friends with the badgers... clearly not the one who wanted the cherry red door knob in the public toilets.. ..... The badger community is already blaming the bunnies for the assassination of the pro-badger milkman... however, the bunnies are denying any such involvement in the killing, stating that the milkman was a die hard extremist badger fundamentalist who has committed suicide to destroy the goodwill of the bunnies.... The bunnies have also claimed that the milkman was actually involved in the trade of badger's milk.... which comes from the valley of Satan.... and is the cause of 91% of all reported cases of depression in teenagers, commonly referred as EMOs....
The tension continuous to grow as we speak.... we will keep you posted with the updates as they arrive...

eusebioCBR
06-15-2008, 03:14 PM
^ lol

We have just received the latest updates on the bunny vs the badger conflict... It seems that the silence on the badger's side has finally been broken ..... by a milkman who is already dead...but who want(ed) to become friends with the badgers... clearly not the one who wanted the cherry red door knob in the public toilets.. ..... The badger community is already blaming the bunnies for the assassination of the pro-badger milkman... however, the bunnies are denying any such involvement in the killing, stating that the milkman was a die hard extremist badger fundamentalist who has committed suicide to destroy the goodwill of the bunnies.... The bunnies have also claimed that the milkman was actually involved in the trade of badger's milk.... which comes from the valley of Satan.... and is the cause of 91% of all reported cases of depression in teenagers, commonly referred as EMOs....
The tension continuous to grow as we speak.... we will keep you posted with the updates as they arrive...

I'll stay tuned:laugh:

TrulyAmazing
06-15-2008, 07:17 PM
^ lol

The tension continuous to grow as we speak.... we will keep you posted with the updates as they arrive... :smokin: Hey You Aint Lossing YOUR MIND u JUST IN THE GARDEN Love Ya I,ll be the first one bub to wait on those updates as they proceed

TrulyAmazing
06-15-2008, 07:30 PM
I gotta change the way I feel about change.
im not going give a long speach because i,ve gotta a lot to do we,ve seen change We,ve Been Through That Change Already If you reach deep inside You Will Find That You,ve Set Back Through That Change And Also Staying True To Yourself No Matter Where The Change Has Took You And Its Took You There FOR More Reason Than One But As Long As You Stay True To Yourself You,ve made it through that change The serentiy Prayer Is One PRAYER i think We Should Not Part From daily GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AMEN hope your injury is better

Sincirr
06-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Ahhhhh sweet radomosity

TrulyAmazing
06-15-2008, 09:12 PM
:laugh: :laugh: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ahhhhh sweet radomosity

Sincirr
06-17-2008, 07:08 AM
I just love BBC's miniseries of Pride and Prejudice! So fricken good! It is truly my sound of music...(without the stupid songs)...(my apologies to sound of music freaks...nah). Sound of music sux :D :peace:

Dogstar
06-19-2008, 11:48 AM
I just love BBC's miniseries of Pride and Prejudice! So fricken good! It is truly my sound of music...(without the stupid songs)...(my apologies to sound of music freaks...nah). Sound of music sux :D :peace:
LMAO, but it was the first movie I remember seeing as a child, so it has sentimental value. Plus, Capt. von Trapp was hot! Those eyes!!

Redeemer
06-20-2008, 01:35 PM
OMG my Forum Status FINALLY changed! I think I'd been Blue Collar for the past three years ROFL!

That WAS random.

Dogstar
06-22-2008, 01:14 AM
Congratulations!! :D

bilal
06-23-2008, 11:51 AM
A tiger is stripped, not only on its fur... but also on its skin.....

hmmmm.......

nagpo
06-23-2008, 10:54 PM
nasty...

TrulyAmazing
06-24-2008, 08:37 PM
A tiger is stripped, not only on its fur... but also on its skin.....

hmmmm.......
meditate on that i will :D you speak on the feline species we could be hear all night A Dog will go to anyone :) but a feline you gotta earn the trust Meet The Fackuners :D :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou
06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I never noticed the Strong Inside next to my profile... I like it though. Do you think they're generated by our post count or set by the mods?

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM
meditate on that i will :D you speak on the feline species we could be hear all night A Dog will go to anyone :) but a feline you gotta earn the trust Meet The Fackuners :D :smokin:
I have 1 dog and 6 cats Sis... I think I have the trust thing covered...

Heaven

bilal
06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I lost my random thought......

nagpo
06-25-2008, 04:17 PM
i wonder what would happen if i were to walk out onto my lawn straight out nude.

I wonder if my hot neighbor would take an interest or call the cops...probably the latter.

JulieCitySlicker
06-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi Everyone! How are ya :)
Been doing alright on this end. I went to St Louis from June 5th - June 17th to see friends and go to a wedding. I got out of there just in time to because of the flooding, otherwise I might still be there with no way to get back. So thats a good thing! I have been looking at colleges lately and I think I found the one I want to attend, and that is IVY Tech in Ft Wayne, Indiana and my major will be in culinary arts. My apartment lease isn't up untill October 8th, so I will be moving there then and starting school on January 12th. By moving there early, that will give me time to find a job as well. Oh! I go in for another appointment for the fibroid in my uterus on Tuesday and hopefully we will discuss options to have it removed instead of just trying things that might remove it. I am so ready to have it GONE!!!!

Well, gotta go! I just thought I'd stop in and let you know whats happening! I hope you all have a great Fourth, if I don't get back on here by then :hugs

TrulyAmazing
06-28-2008, 10:40 PM
:) i just missed ya babe Da Goodness There is 2 feeders julie loves to run from Me AND THE ALMIGHTY X i wish ya the best Now I told Ya way Back When the Tumor was bothering Ya the best option would be to find and remove Have A safe Move And Finding Job And with College :) oh girl my julie julie :D thats a lot of stuff i,ll be here for ya babe you,ll be busy for while :hugs: :hugs: da sis hugsssssssssssssssss

TrulyAmazing
06-28-2008, 10:53 PM
I never noticed the Strong Inside next to my profile... I like it though. Do you think they're generated by our post count or set by the mods?

Heaven

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: they are generated by the post counts i can recall when steve had the status it was all creed related some still are but they have changed up some i think its cool though steves awsome my fave was one last breath naked todler :D Blue Collar HAAAAAAAAA

TrulyAmazing
06-28-2008, 11:00 PM
I have 1 dog and 6 cats Sis... I think I have the trust thing covered...

Heaven

Alrighty Then bub

TrulyAmazing
06-28-2008, 11:03 PM
i wonder what would happen if i were to walk out onto my lawn straight out nude.

I wonder if my hot neighbor would take an interest or call the cops...probably the latter.
:) unless i were living in calforina i,d call the cops on your naked fanny on my lawn so help me

nagpo
06-29-2008, 01:41 PM
:d

TrulyAmazing
06-29-2008, 06:34 PM
:d

Dogstar
06-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Everyone! How are ya :)
Been doing alright on this end. I went to St Louis from June 5th - June 17th to see friends and go to a wedding. I got out of there just in time to because of the flooding, otherwise I might still be there with no way to get back. So thats a good thing! I have been looking at colleges lately and I think I found the one I want to attend, and that is IVY Tech in Ft Wayne, Indiana and my major will be in culinary arts. My apartment lease isn't up untill October 8th, so I will be moving there then and starting school on January 12th. By moving there early, that will give me time to find a job as well. Oh! I go in for another appointment for the fibroid in my uterus on Tuesday and hopefully we will discuss options to have it removed instead of just trying things that might remove it. I am so ready to have it GONE!!!!

Well, gotta go! I just thought I'd stop in and let you know whats happening! I hope you all have a great Fourth, if I don't get back on here by then :hugs
Very cool, Julie!! I hope they get rid of the fibroid for you as well. That has to be more than a pain. I saw Creed in Fort Wayne back in the day. One of my best weekends EVER. Can't believe it's been about six years since that show. YIKES, time flies.

TrulyAmazing
07-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Yes Dog It Does but it happens Haaaaaaa IF GEROGIA FIGHTS I,LL GO WITH HER ;) ASHELY WILKES GONE WITH THE WIND Are Julie Will Be Just Fine Hope she gets settled in soon

Rain
07-06-2008, 07:39 PM
OMG It has Been forever since I visited this forum (since 2004 in fact)... I didnt even know it was still here...Too Cool! Being here brings back memories!

*waves hello 2 everyone who may remember me, and to all the rest of you as well lol*

TrulyAmazing
07-06-2008, 09:09 PM
OMG It has Been forever since I visited this forum (since 2004 in fact)... I didnt even know it was still here...Too Cool! Being here brings back memories!

*waves hello 2 everyone who may remember me, and to all the rest of you as well lol*
I Remember Ya Memories Fade Unless They Are The Kind That Grows More Sweeter In Time Like Fine Wine But The The Truth Surley Reigns Great To See Ya Back hope all is well

JulieCitySlicker
07-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi Everyone! How are ya?
Life here has been getting really hectic lately! I am fighting social security because they cut off my benefits and now I have no way to pay my rent, that was due over a week ago and I may have to m9ove out of my apartment because of it. My account is in the minuses and bills keep coming in with no money to pay them. I am filing for an appeal with social security and will probably have to go to a hearing to get it started backn up again.

I went in to see my doctor on the 1st and he isn't doing squat for the fibroid! All he did was a pap and breast exam and said he wanted me to try birth control for my periods and then sent me home. I refuse to take the birth control to, I'd rather have the horrible periods then to take that crap!!!

Work is crazy! We are covering for somebody who doesn't come in almost everyday and I am getting tired of that place.

I went and visited IVY Tech in Ft Wayne after I got back from St Louis and I really want to go to school there but with social security giving me crap, I'm not sure if I can afford to get an apartment there and my lease here ends on October 8th. So a lot has to happen within the next couple of months in order to do it.

So yeah! Life is just a huge barrel of monkeys at the moment,lol.

Hope you all are doing better than I am (rollseyes)

Redeemer
07-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Barrel of monkeys :rofl:

But um, yeah, I lost my random thought... oh wait, I was going to LOL @ naked fannies on lawns.

TrulyAmazing
07-11-2008, 08:47 PM
ITS THE WILL OF THE WORLD julie thanks for updating us I Could,nt Be Better PRAISE Jesus Praise Ya my julie Girl For putting up with it It Will All Work Out JESUS ALWAYS PREVAILS Sis IF HE DOETH NOT PREVAIL THE WAY you see it he always prevail And i agree with ya About the birth control its often use to regulate un normal periods i took some years ago for mine HAAAAAAAA :D i turned out just fine Love Ya And Keep Us Informed Hi Everyone! How are ya?
Life here has been getting really hectic lately! I am fighting social security because they cut off my benefits and now I have no way to pay my rent, that was due over a week ago and I may have to m9ove out of my apartment because of it. My account is in the minuses and bills keep coming in with no money to pay them. I am filing for an appeal with social security and will probably have to go to a hearing to get it started backn up again.

I went in to see my doctor on the 1st and he isn't doing squat for the fibroid! All he did was a pap and breast exam and said he wanted me to try birth control for my periods and then sent me home. I refuse to take the birth control to, I'd rather have the horrible periods then to take that crap!!!

Work is crazy! We are covering for somebody who doesn't come in almost everyday and I am getting tired of that place.

I went and visited IVY Tech in Ft Wayne after I got back from St Louis and I really want to go to school there but with social security giving me crap, I'm not sure if I can afford to get an apartment there and my lease here ends on October 8th. So a lot has to happen within the next couple of months in order to do it.

So yeah! Life is just a huge barrel of monkeys at the moment,lol.

Hope you all are doing better than I am (rollseyes)

TrulyAmazing
07-11-2008, 08:49 PM
ITS THE WILL OF THE WORLD julie thanks for updating us I Could,nt Be Better PRAISE Jesus Praise Ya my julie Girl For putting up with it It Will All Work Out JESUS ALWAYS PREVAILS Sis IF HE DOETH NOT PREVAIL THE WAY you see it he always prevail And i agree with ya About the birth control its often use to regulate un normal periods i took some years ago for mine HAAAAAAAA :D i turned out just fine Love Ya And Keep Us Informed like i said i turned out just fine :D you know my julie girl you loves me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: da hetic life hugs

TrulyAmazing
07-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Barrel of monkeys :rofl:

But um, yeah, I lost my random thought... oh wait, I was going to LOL @ naked fannies on lawns.
:smokin: There Not really There So just pull down the shades HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I gotta Know though Are they Fine ;) Or Are they Ugly ?????? YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO IMAGINE THOSE ON YOUR LAWN

JulieCitySlicker
07-12-2008, 01:40 PM

Hi Rain! It has been awhile:) How are ya?

metalchris25
07-12-2008, 03:40 PM
its cold in here...

Dogstar
07-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Julie, that sucks about your ss benefits. I hope they start up again soon. And man, maybe you need a new doc who will take your health seriously. WTF is up with that one?

*waves to Rain* Welcome back. :)

bilal
07-17-2008, 11:48 AM
I shouldn't be scratchin' that itch......

TrulyAmazing
07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I shouldn't be scratchin' that itch......
if its one of those itches........:D that ...i wish not to think of ... spare us the details and the thought of it ...as long as no one saw ya HEy its Ok thats the good news....

Ana4Stapp
07-23-2008, 09:24 PM
confused about my baby first aniversary theme: Backyardigans or Circus....

eusebioCBR
07-23-2008, 10:55 PM

No circus! Clowns are creepy:scared:

Ana4Stapp
07-24-2008, 09:35 AM

hahhaha...clows are soooo cute....lol..but anyway Ill think about your opinion,,,

eusebioCBR
07-24-2008, 02:58 PM
^:yikes2: scared!

Ana4Stapp
07-24-2008, 05:19 PM
^:yikes2: scared!
??????

lolllllll

JulieCitySlicker
07-26-2008, 07:14 PM
I am so ready for fall;)

Ana4Stapp
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
wheres bilal?

TrulyAmazing
07-31-2008, 10:31 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Backyardigans HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you can go in wiggles HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA just do a nice little circus theme Ana

TrulyAmazing
07-31-2008, 10:34 PM
hahhaha...clows are soooo cute....lol..but anyway Ill think about your opinion,,,
thats da pretty yep go with that one very musing I hope you can get it too look just like the pic

TrulyAmazing
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I am so ready for fall;)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO julie I know It Sis i,ve been ready since april HAAAAAAAAAAA

TrulyAmazing
07-31-2008, 10:46 PM
wheres bilal?
Lord Only Knows Im Sure He Is Ok Though Ana been busy with work in all im sure u will hear from him soon :smokin: IF Not I,ll KICK HIS FANNY sweet pea im sure he just fine

TrulyAmazing
07-31-2008, 10:50 PM
:) the only way to overcome that fear would to be to set in a nice dark room and whatch steven kings IT that dude a creepy muthaaaaaaaaa

eusebioCBR
08-24-2008, 06:47 AM
^ If that doesn't cure me it will most certainly kill me:hammerlol

Dogstar
08-25-2008, 03:31 AM
Agreed. I despise clowns.

Randomness: August has been so nice, weather-wise. It's more like June. No really nasty humidity.

bilal
08-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Duty!Duty!... DUTY!

metalchris25
08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
My head itches and my toe hurts. odd combo.

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Duty!Duty!... DUTY!
Raise your Hand Raise Your Hand If Your Sure Confindence Confindence Dry And Secure Raise Your Hand Raise Your Hand If Your Sure

TrulyAmazing
08-29-2008, 10:24 PM
My head itches and my toe hurts. odd combo.
i know it bub must be something going around i,ve had the itchy probleam its got to the point where its really anoying i know for a fact its not lice im about ready to whash it in a mange treatment and follow up with a really long deep conditoner we will see how that goes if thhis matter ocurs chris we will have to send pms HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :roll:

Dogstar
09-13-2008, 11:13 PM
I can't wait for Opeth next week, and for the new Metallica CD to come in the mail. :D

TrulyAmazing
09-14-2008, 02:25 PM
:jam: :jam: I can't wait for Opeth next week, and for the new Metallica CD to come in the mail. :D

JulieCitySlicker
09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Hi All! How is your week going
I haven't been here for awhile. Things have been very stressfull here as well. I was sick all last week and missed work on Thursday and Friday, and was at the Urgent Care 3 times as well. Then on Friday my boss called me and told me that if I miss anymore work that he is going to have me replaced, never even bothering to ask me how I was feeling or if I was feeling better, and with the stress of the Dr"s not figuring out what was wrong with me and my apartment lease runs out on October 9th and not having any clue of what I was doing after that I hung up the phone on him.

So I went back to work yesterday and he chewed me out for hanging up on him and told me that wether I was at work or not that he was my superior, and his ego was so thick in the room that I wanted to choke! Also that night I had to clean an area that I normally don't clean and the person who cleaned it last Friday had done a poor job cleaning it so I had to work twice as hard and I got behind. So one of my co-workers came and offered me some help and he went downstairs and told the boss that he was helping me and my boss said "Good because Julie is taking to much time in her areas." For one, I was still not feeling good, and two, I had to get caught up on everything that they didn't do Friday and he had the nerve to say that I was taking to long!

So last night I was fed up!!! I have worked at that place for over a year and never got any complaints, in fact the only gomplaint that I ever got there was for cleaning to much on the desks in administration, I have cleaned every department there, worked untill 2:30 in the morning while everyone else (boss included) was long gone and went home and he has the nerve to treat me like that! Needless to say, last night was my last night at that place! I quit today! Its time for bigger and better things.

Ana4Stapp
09-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Sorry for hearing this...but as you said ...you deserve better days, Julie!!! ;)

Ana4Stapp
09-16-2008, 10:57 PM
heyyyy..wheres Sincir?????? Missing her...

metalchris25
09-17-2008, 01:58 AM
just a little odd thought I had a minute ago:

what has happened to this mans heart

why was it sucked out split apart

from the man he should be

and the man he knows

why was it ripped away
'
to where only she may go?

bilal
09-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi All! How is your week going
I haven't been here for awhile. Things have been very stressfull here as well. I was sick all last week and missed work on Thursday and Friday, and was at the Urgent Care 3 times as well. Then on Friday my boss called me and told me that if I miss anymore work that he is going to have me replaced, never even bothering to ask me how I was feeling or if I was feeling better, and with the stress of the Dr"s not figuring out what was wrong with me and my apartment lease runs out on October 9th and not having any clue of what I was doing after that I hung up the phone on him.

So I went back to work yesterday and he chewed me out for hanging up on him and told me that wether I was at work or not that he was my superior, and his ego was so thick in the room that I wanted to choke! Also that night I had to clean an area that I normally don't clean and the person who cleaned it last Friday had done a poor job cleaning it so I had to work twice as hard and I got behind. So one of my co-workers came and offered me some help and he went downstairs and told the boss that he was helping me and my boss said "Good because Julie is taking to much time in her areas." For one, I was still not feeling good, and two, I had to get caught up on everything that they didn't do Friday and he had the nerve to say that I was taking to long!

So last night I was fed up!!! I have worked at that place for over a year and never got any complaints, in fact the only gomplaint that I ever got there was for cleaning to much on the desks in administration, I have cleaned every department there, worked until 2:30 in the morning while everyone else (boss included) was long gone and went home and he has the nerve to treat me like that! Needless to say, last night was my last night at that place! I quit today! Its time for bigger and better things.

I don't think I can say 'Good to hear from you'...... I hope things work out, man, that boss of yours sounds so much like mine, but then I pretend that he and everyone else is all crazy.... as if my office is that Island of Pianosa from the Book Catch-22.... just pretend everyone else is CRAZY!.... It helps me with my job stress.

bilal
09-17-2008, 11:06 AM

and the man he knows

why was it ripped away
'
to where only she may go?

Odd thought?..... well, do have more of it! :) ....and share share!

metalchris25
09-17-2008, 01:15 PM
my nephews came over yesterday and made some peanut butter cookies. They rock.

eusebioCBR
09-18-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm very annoyed by all those chirping car locks. It's not impressive and just about everyone of those cars wouldn't interest a theif anyway. I've seen so many of those ego tripping tools chirp their car lock walk less than 30 feet away and "chirp, chirp" upon their return to their plain vehicle.

TrulyAmazing
09-19-2008, 07:50 PM
heyyyy..wheres Sincir?????? Missing her...
I know It Ana Hers Da Ok Though Just Talked to Donna Lee Yesterday i,ve got her doing some stuff for me i was to busy and Overloaded you cant help to miss Donna Lee dat my hoochie mama

TrulyAmazing
09-19-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm very annoyed by all those chirping car locks. It's not impressive and just about everyone of those cars wouldn't interest a theif anyway. I've seen so many of those ego tripping tools chirp their car lock walk less than 30 feet away and "chirp, chirp" upon their return to their plain vehicle.
kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TrulyAmazing
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM

and the man he knows

why was it ripped away
'
to where only she may go? Very Awsome Freeeeeeeee Flow keep flowing with it was small but very Poetic could have posted in the waxing potery

Rain
09-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi Rain! It has been awhile:) How are ya?

I am doin fairly well I guess. Thank You... Its great to be back aboard. :D

JulieCitySlicker
09-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Wow! Barack Obama is a cocky little punk! Very pridefull and full of himself as well:rolleyes:

eusebioCBR
09-27-2008, 01:13 PM
Wow! Barack Obama is a cocky little punk! Very pridefull and full of himself as well:rolleyes:

Agreed! A little over confidence is cool but you have to know what you're doing.

EXPERIENCE!
EXPERIENCE!
EXPERIENCE!

143 working days in the state senate = NOT QUALIFIED.

TrulyAmazing
09-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Agreed! A little over confidence is cool but you have to know what you're doing.

EXPERIENCE!
EXPERIENCE!
EXPERIENCE!

143 working days in the state senate = NOT QUALIFIED.
thats funny brother b/c aint nobody QUALIFIED not for real

bilal
10-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Metallica is Metallica........... :rockon:

JulieCitySlicker
10-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I was even born

Lost Tiger
10-02-2008, 10:32 PM
I want to do a guy. yep... thats whats exactly going thru my mind right now...

Lost Tiger
10-03-2008, 11:13 PM
oh my! i hope i havent freaked everyone out. LOLZ

HeavenBesideYou
10-04-2008, 07:36 AM
oh my! i hope i havent freaked everyone out. LOLZ
:roll:

Nope... It's nearly impossible to do that here.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
10-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Metallica is Metallica........... :rockon:

Amen! :jam:

What do you think about the new release?

bilal
10-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Amen! :jam:

What do you think about the new release?

Amen Indeed :)

I mean to hear the whole album when I purchase it, but so far I have heard three tracks only ..... and I am really very ... hmm... satisfied :D . I feel the music is awesome, .... Lars playing amazingly, and the guitar work on Unforgiven III was just magnificent.
Trying my best to get a copy.

TrulyAmazing
10-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I was even born
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to welcome long suffering why dont you my girl go get your copy of da new tallica Album :D make ya feel a lot better like sis:hugs: :hugs: Da Unforgiven Hugsssssssssssssssssssss :D

TrulyAmazing
10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Amen Indeed :)

I mean to hear the whole album when I purchase it, but so far I have heard three tracks only ..... and I am really very ... hmm... satisfied :D . I feel the music is awesome, .... Lars playing amazingly, and the guitar work on Unforgiven III was just magnificent.
Trying my best to get a copy.
me to but i had to :D pick up other cd,s :D its part of my sufferment i wish so much to keep it to myself

TrulyAmazing
10-05-2008, 12:35 PM
:chair: oh my! i hope i havent freaked everyone out. LOLZ
Boy you shut yo mouth what would yo mama say to all that hard up bringing be all over ya like whit on rice j/k :D

JulieCitySlicker
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: to welcome long suffering why dont you my girl go get your copy of da new tallica Album :D make ya feel a lot better like sis:hugs: :hugs: Da Unforgiven Hugsssssssssssssssssssss :D

Not a metalica fan:)

JulieCitySlicker
10-05-2008, 11:54 PM
My allergies are kicking my butt :thud:eek:

JulieCitySlicker
10-06-2008, 05:55 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that I have an appointment at the St Vincent Medical Center in Toledo Ohio on October 20th at 2:15 pm. This appointment will hopefully be about trying to find options on getting rid of the fibroid tumor in my uterus.

Pleas pray that the doctor that I will be seeing can come up with a way to get rid of the tumor instead of doing things that don't really work on getting rid of the ultimate problem.

I qualified for 100% coverage with the Mercy Help Assistance Program, so this appointment and any treatments that I get there will be covered completely.
So that a good thing!

Thanks for your prayers!!!
Julie

JulieCitySlicker
10-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Big Shock! The economic bailout plan was pretty much a flop. Those greedy people shouldn't have been bailed out to begin with.

eusebioCBR
10-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Big Shock! The economic bailout plan was pretty much a flop. Those greedy people shouldn't have been bailed out to begin with.

When the senate rejected the bailout the market shot upward. When the bailout passed the market tanked. I wonder what "bright idea" our elected idiots have now.

JulieCitySlicker
10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
When the senate rejected the bailout the market shot upward. When the bailout passed the market tanked. I wonder what "bright idea" our elected idiots have now.

Ya, No kidding:wtf: :)

Ana4Stapp
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
just stop being lazy and deleted pMs from my inbox....;)

metalchris25
10-10-2008, 10:59 PM
lol, I gotta do the same.^

I gotta go play a bar I really dont like tomorrow night.

bilal
10-11-2008, 08:30 AM
she is not my mom..... Todd....

TrulyAmazing
10-11-2008, 12:58 PM
she is not my mom..... Todd....
:D AND OF THEY RIDE OFF TO THE ATM.....:) :) :) :) AND THE CHASE SOON BEGINS

TrulyAmazing
10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
:D AND OF THEY RIDE OFF TO THE ATM.....:) :) :) :) AND THE CHASE SOON BEGINS
:cool: THERE WAS NO PURPOSE IN TOD :ARNOLD SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM FIRST but it would have really been a waste Of Mo

Lost Tiger
10-12-2008, 01:07 AM
im feeling sad right now. my mom pissed me off today

TrulyAmazing
10-12-2008, 09:20 PM
im feeling sad right now. my mom pissed me off today
That Precious Woman Nooooooooooooooooo :hugs:

Lost Tiger
10-14-2008, 09:40 PM
oh yeah... she did..
said that i broke her DVD player, but i didnt!

Ana4Stapp
10-15-2008, 01:36 AM
ohh when i was a kid and even a teen i used to break everything accidentally!!!! and as an adult sometimes it happens again...

Sincirr
10-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Dr Who is HOT!

eusebioCBR
10-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Two women were playing golf.

One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help.

I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked 'How does that feel?'

He replied, 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.':)

JulieCitySlicker
10-19-2008, 10:28 PM
I am so ready for bed:tired:

Sincirr
10-21-2008, 06:44 AM
...She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked 'How does that feel?'

He replied, 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.':)
:roll:

TrulyAmazing
10-22-2008, 09:46 PM
:laugh: :laugh: Haaaaaaa Sis Did,nt Get That One Either i would had to like study to find the punchline must have been above amazing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am so ready for bed:tired:

eusebioCBR
10-23-2008, 01:44 AM
I hope there is a good reason for all this.:(

eusebioCBR
10-25-2008, 03:53 PM
:Ddon't be afraid, take a side!:D

nagpo
10-25-2008, 06:38 PM
i regret not kissing this girl when i had the chance. She practically asked if i wanted to kiss and i was to much of a wuss to say yes. instead i said "i don't care"

*facepalm*

eusebioCBR
10-25-2008, 10:34 PM
i regret not kissing this girl when i had the chance. She practically asked if i wanted to kiss and i was to much of a wuss to say yes. instead i said "i don't care"

*facepalm*

I made the same mistake. She looked like Cynthia Gibb(early 80's Cynthia). That was 1992. It still haunts me, she was so cute.

TrulyAmazing
10-25-2008, 11:56 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :dunno: about Huh ? OTE=eusebioCBR]I hope there is a good reason for all this.:([/QUOTE]
come to sis Oracale :roll: all in day work my friend all in days work there is never one almighty reasons thats where one loosses foucous but if there is one reason thats why you cant find it because one almighty reason reasons are done for more than one reason its in those reasons we find the path to insantiy and on that path if one is strong enough our insantiy is traded for wisdom

TrulyAmazing
10-26-2008, 12:05 AM
:Ddon't be afraid, take a side!:D
:tired: i,ll sleep on it;) sugarbear and you an i both know its pointless

Sincirr
10-27-2008, 08:24 AM
they wanted to put me in this central business district's community magazine and interview me about being a volunteer, but i gave em some info about someone else they should interview. Was that a good idea? I just thought it would be a more interesting story. Would be good for my singing carreer but whatever...

Ana4Stapp
10-28-2008, 11:38 AM
hi....i miss all of you....my pc has HUGE problems!!!1..so i dont know when ill be here again...actually im at cyber cafe...working....
see you...;)

TrulyAmazing
10-29-2008, 08:37 PM
they wanted to put me in this central business district's community magazine and interview me about being a volunteer, but i gave em some info about someone else they should interview. Was that a good idea? I just thought it would be a more interesting story. Would be good for my singing carreer but whatever...
somebody else proabley needed it more than you did That was the right thing todo :hugs: :hugs: :D Donna Sis Now Let Me Tell Ya Secret My Soul Sistahhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have to start our own record label BREAK FORTH A NEW DAY that would be great for our singing careers To Alternative At This Time Nobody In Their Right Mind Looking For These Sis >$$$$$$$ would have nota to do wit us just a fact ya know sis never over looks the facts :D BUT GLORY TO GOD THE FACTS AND THE BLACK AND WHITE DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE REEDEEMER THE ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL GOD WHO BRINGS FORTH MARCALUS WORKS FROM HIS HEAVEN THATS ABOVE US if im saying if my sissy WE WOULD HAVE TRUSTED AND BELIEVED ALL THOSE LIES IN OUR PAST PRESEVERANCE AND DID NOT DEPEND FULL IN GOD PRAISE JESUS we Would Like No Longer Be Having This Conversation AMEN loves ya....:wub: Guys i gotta make a confession DONNA LEE IS ONE MY DEAREST FRIENDS AND WARRIORS and yes i just gotta be hontest GOD WILL DEAL wit Me In That Area But Im So Respect A Person !!!! :hugs: :hugs: so yes its true so im being all respect a person guys :D

Sincirr
10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Aw thanks heaps matey.

I did the interview today and it was so odd...ended up being heaps about the economy and culture trends which was kinda cool cos it wasnt all about me :D praise the good Lord! :bow:

TrulyAmazing
10-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Aw thanks heaps matey.

I did the interview today and it was so odd...ended up being heaps about the economy and culture trends which was kinda cool cos it wasnt all about me :D praise the good Lord! :bow:
Beautiful now you know Donna we dont hear enough about your fine self :hugs: :hugs: you just take it easy and rehearse your interview with opraha Loves Ya

JulieCitySlicker
10-31-2008, 11:46 PM
wake me up when September ends....Oh wait its November :rolleyes

bilal
11-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I thought if someday someone asks me 'Dude, you got some candles'... I would punch that bastard on the face.

eusebioCBR
11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
I thought if someday someone asks me 'Dude, you got some candles'... I would punch that bastard on the face.

Dude, you got some candles?

JulieCitySlicker
11-01-2008, 01:23 PM
^lol

Dogstar
11-01-2008, 08:48 PM
wake me up when September ends....Oh wait its November :rolleyes
LOL! Holy crapoly, I haven't been here in a while. Sorry for the long absence, but real life sort of took over for a bit :D. Julie, how are you doing healthwise? Any relief?

bilal
11-02-2008, 04:10 AM
Dude, you got some candles?

Skadoosh!!!
:D .. the 'Wuxi Finger hold' ....

'Kung Fu Panda' is a real fun ..... any movie with Jack Black tends to be funnier......

"The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can get cut just by looking at - Ow! "

eusebioCBR
11-02-2008, 04:17 AM
[QUOTE=bilal]
Skadoosh!!!
:D .. the 'Wuxi Finger hold' ....

Uncle........ ,uncle!!!!!!!!! forgive me please!

Sincirr
11-02-2008, 07:58 AM
You guys should SO start a kung foo fighting thread! Oh that would be funny as! Pleeeeze?

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2008, 12:37 PM
LOL! Holy crapoly, I haven't been here in a while. Sorry for the long absence, but real life sort of took over for a bit :D. Julie, how are you doing healthwise? Any relief?

Hi8 Kerri:D I've been wondering where you went!
I have been seeing a different Dr now to try to get something done about the tumor. I started going to this new place on October 20th and I go back again tomorrow to discuss the results of the pelvic ultrasound and all of the other tests they did on me. We are also going to discuss options for removing the tumor as well. I'm praying that this place will actually remove the tumor wich was something that I couldn't get anyone to do at the last place that I went:rolleyes:

How are you doing girl :hugs:

Dogstar
11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi8 Kerri:D I've been wondering where you went!
I have been seeing a different Dr now to try to get something done about the tumor. I started going to this new place on October 20th and I go back again tomorrow to discuss the results of the pelvic ultrasound and all of the other tests they did on me. We are also going to discuss options for removing the tumor as well. I'm praying that this place will actually remove the tumor wich was something that I couldn't get anyone to do at the last place that I went:rolleyes:

How are you doing girl :hugs:
I hope you get some relief soon. This has been going on far too long! I'm doing pretty well, considering the economic situation. I'm job-hunting, which is so not fun, but I hope to land something before they lay me off again, lol. We'll see. On the plus side, it's been a good year for concerts. I'm going to see Nine Inch Nail on Thursday, for the third time this year :D. I so love that band!

JulieCitySlicker
11-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Its been a while since I've been to a concert. I've been on the job hunt to myself for over 6 weeks and your right....the economy sucks bung right now:wtf:
I hope that this Dr will get it in gear unlike the other ones I have had:rolleyes: They were pretty much lazy doctors, in my opinion.

TrulyAmazing
11-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Its been a while since I've been to a concert. I've been on the job hunt to myself for over 6 weeks and your right....the economy sucks bung right now:wtf:
I hope that this Dr will get it in gear unlike the other ones I have had:rolleyes: They were pretty much lazy doctors, in my opinion.
:hugs: :hugs: tell ya another true story doctors all done went crazy to they cant give ya a strait anwser any more you cant get a second opion because ya never got the first one right but you is in good hands with all state julie sending you those healing vibes :) Just Like Eltons Johns Healing Hands and i,ll wait on your updates sweet heart

eusebioCBR
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Your message bin is FULL Ana!

bilal
11-04-2008, 01:17 PM
oooh my body :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hINnnVQ9Zo

TrulyAmazing
11-05-2008, 08:56 PM
WAIT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE if anybody going do any punching and all that .......and not keeping it all cool aint being cool so to keep it cool ....i,ll do all the punching .....:boxing: :chair: :samurai: now brother ....do you have a candle :) just whatch the kidney punches

TrulyAmazing
11-05-2008, 09:01 PM
oooh my body :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hINnnVQ9Zo
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sincirr
11-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Im gonna be doing a talk and some songs on Sunday at a church!

JulieCitySlicker
11-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm freaken hungry!!!

TrulyAmazing
11-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Im gonna be doing a talk and some songs on Sunday at a church!
Da Goodness Thats Wonderfull :hugs: :hugs: make it loud and make,m sweat Sis you know dat little un comfortable twitching :D you got women looking in the purses wating for that right momeant to get up and go to the ladies room PRAYING FOR YA SISTAH !!!! BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND BOLDNESS let me know how it goes

JulieCitySlicker
11-09-2008, 12:43 PM
It seems like the person elected president is more of a douche every time:wtf: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker
11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Some lady from AIG called me while we were eating dinner to try to get me to sign up for some health insurance. What the crap they are already going to get my money from taxes for the next 10 years because of that stupid bailout, what more do they want:wtf: :rolleyes:

eusebioCBR
11-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Some lady from AIG called me while we were eating dinner to try to get me to sign up for some health insurance. What the crap they are already going to get my money from taxes for the next 10 years because of that stupid bailout, what more do they want:wtf: :rolleyes:

Don't worry about health insurance. The new president is going to provide it for you! Didn't you listen to his speaches? You're going to get gov. health care, he's going make your house payment, put gas in your car, make your car payment, create a job for you, "change" everything that's unfair in your life, pay for your education, pay your bills, walk your dog, feed your cat..............
Just sit back, relax and wait for your cut of the wealth taken from the "rich".

JulieCitySlicker
11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
^Hmmm? I wonder if he is going to wipe some asses too:D

TrulyAmazing
11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
:D ALL THE CHAPEL BELLS WERE RINGING IN THE LITTLE VALLEY TOWN if it got him elected of course would probley say yes to if got off guard now senator what are your views On wiping Asses? yes of course i,ll get back with you on that Next question

adparaiki
11-12-2008, 08:31 AM
I've always wanted to say 'Creed please get back together and tour' Please come to england i will pay anything for it

JulieCitySlicker
11-12-2008, 04:24 PM
^ Don't think that will ever happen, hate to burst your bubble ;)

JulieCitySlicker
11-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Its raining here all day , might as well rain on my birthday:rolleyes: I still can't believe I'm 30! I treated myself today and made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and tonight a bunch of us are going to go to Applebees to celebrate me being old:D

metalchris25
11-14-2008, 02:41 PM
I really need a job or I am going to have to move in one week.

JulieCitySlicker
11-14-2008, 03:30 PM
That sucks Chris! I need a job as well and already had to move out of my apartment about 6 weeks ago. Now I'm staying with my dad and his g/f because I can't afford to have my own place.

eusebioCBR
11-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I really need a job or I am going to have to move in one week.

That's the pits man.

metalchris25
11-15-2008, 03:29 AM
Thanks guys. It'll all work out for the best I guess. It just sucks cause if I do have to move, I have to go 1000 miles away from my hometown.

eusebioCBR
11-15-2008, 03:43 AM
It's 12:41 am and I can't sleep. I'm starting Full Metal Jacket on the dvd.:shoot:

metalchris25
11-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Great, now I wanna see Full Metal Jacket.....