Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Random Thoughts [Archive] - Page 34 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38

Sincirr
06-09-2007, 12:24 PM
DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,
Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills!:D Don't panic;)

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!

HeavensOnFire
06-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills!:D Don't panic;)

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!
i agree with ya watching an ocrchestra performance will do you no harm but i was talking about just that alone;) if you know what i mean

Dogstar
06-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Cats crack me up. My little Theo was deep in sleep when he had the sudden urge to clean a paw. After he was done, he went back to sleep. Cats are the original clean freaks :D.

Sincirr
06-11-2007, 07:37 AM
...but i was talking about just that alone;) if you know what i mean
LOL that sounds DIRTY!:eek: :D

HeavensOnFire
06-12-2007, 01:06 AM
LOL that sounds DIRTY!:eek: :D
DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about ;) now just what was it you were thinking about he he,

Sincirr
06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about ;) now just what was it you were thinking about he he,
"just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...:suave:
What do you THINK I was thinking?:laugh:

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

bilal
06-12-2007, 06:13 PM
^ don't mind if i do......... :)

Sincirr
06-13-2007, 09:01 AM
:wow:

HeavensOnFire
06-13-2007, 07:56 PM
"just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...:suave:
What do you THINK I was thinking?:laugh:

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Its Ok Donna Lee A SUBJECT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT NOT COMPLETY CEASED TO NOT BE BROUGHT BACK UP AGAIN,

HeavensOnFire
06-13-2007, 07:57 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY TO GOD, my friend....

eusebioCBR
06-14-2007, 01:22 AM
I own six watches and I want to buy more.

Sincirr
06-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

bilal
06-14-2007, 01:54 PM
I own six watches and I want to buy more.

hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later :)

I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

then i hope there are gona be few black eyes :chair: :chair: .... :shoot:

:D

eusebioCBR
06-14-2007, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=bilal]hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later :)

Buy it!!!:D

I just bought an Omega Seamaster. I'm obsessed with it:nut: I should add it's taken me eleven years to aquire my little collection.

Sincirr
06-15-2007, 12:51 PM
...then i hope there are gona be few black eyes :chair: :chair: .... :shoot:
Youre too cool MrB!
:hugs:

HeavensOnFire
06-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Youre too cool MrB!
I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs

Sincirr
06-17-2007, 11:17 AM
I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs
Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

HeavensOnFire
06-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LMAO yes those are cool to whatch :D well enjoy it,

Sincirr
06-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

HeavensOnFire
06-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!
that reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes freaky i tell ya u cant turn the damn tv on it must be some kinda of werid ritual sweet heart turn the channel its so good to see u my donna lee baby

Sincirr
06-17-2007, 01:48 PM
^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

HeavensOnFire
06-17-2007, 03:33 PM
^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL
yes i agree with ya about the ignorant of these things its like you never know when question will come or what moron is going question u with something stupid we think we are like so ready at times then a question will like hit ya off guard And Your Like UH UH Well UH WELL LODON CAN KISS MY ASS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dennis Quade GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no u dont wanna try that home, all though we could think of a lot people LMAO :) that is worthy of such an expirment BUT GOD SAID LEAVE VEANGES TO ME AND I SHALL BURN THE WICKED THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW SHALL BE WEEPING. GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bilal
06-18-2007, 03:29 PM
i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........

Sincirr
06-19-2007, 09:02 AM
so am i but i wanna stay up for the insane storm thats gonna hit here any hour now!

bilal
06-19-2007, 05:06 PM
^ lol .... and we had the warmest day of this year so far.... it was somewhere around 100 .....

HeavensOnFire
06-20-2007, 12:29 AM
i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........
I,AM I,AM yes i know it can get tiresome being constant aware, i said all thoughs mine eyes slumber for sleep in the mid night whatches have i forgotten to acknowlege that even in my sleep i,am a greater whatch than that of man even if he were awake, if mine eyes has failed me because i sleep then another shall contiune and take my place in the midnight hours for surley my beloved has at right to rest, GLORY TO GOD...

Siana
06-22-2007, 11:04 AM
I wanna go out for a walk...but i gotta read for my exams :(

bilal
06-22-2007, 01:56 PM
i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

eusebioCBR
06-22-2007, 04:24 PM
^:eek: everybody RUN!!!

Sincirr
06-23-2007, 11:52 AM
i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........
You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?
:shit:

:roll:
:roll::roll:

HeavensOnFire
06-23-2007, 03:06 PM
You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?
:shit:

i dont even get time to do that i like to go the woods :D its been a while since i,ve done that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HeavensOnFire
06-23-2007, 03:10 PM
i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it :D But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing :D untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sincirr
06-24-2007, 12:34 PM
i dont like public restrooms there is always someone coming in on ya i mean when its a er and u got too u cant help it :D But oh Lord i,ve had some public toilet momeants it sucks when u get in a stall without paper and then u gotta like well just pull your pants back up go in the stall next door and get paper then ya know your just sorta sliding so u dont touch nothing :D untill your freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!

HeavensOnFire
06-24-2007, 12:43 PM
hahahha!!! how funny!!!!

Man I get so paranoid that I sometimes use that...U know that antibacterial hand gel that u can get? I use that and wipe it on the seat! HA!

Haha houseMD is cool!
Why ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i never give germs the second thought haaaaaaaaaaaaa,

JulieCitySlicker
06-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Where the hecks Suzie been lately:confused:

Dogstar
06-24-2007, 07:08 PM
LOL, I hear ya, sis. It's a pain, but when you gotta go, you gotta go :D.

Sincirr
06-25-2007, 08:26 AM
...but when you gotta go, you gotta go :D.
Darn tootin':shit:

HeavensOnFire
06-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Where the hecks Suzie been lately:confused:
Oh GoodGodgirl, i,ve have,nt heared from her but she usually drops in every now then,

Dogstar
06-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah, it's been a while. She needs to visit more often.

Sincirr
06-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!

JulieCitySlicker
06-28-2007, 05:07 PM
That new pizza from Subway's not bad:)

HeavensOnFire
06-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Ok I am like 32 AND I HAVENT LEFT THIS F***KING COUNTRY! I WANNA TRAVEL! F***K!
OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, :D :D b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason

Sincirr
06-29-2007, 10:30 AM
OH YOU,LL BE TRAVILING REAL QUICK , ALL THE WAY TO KINGDOM COME WHEN I KICK UR FANNY FOR USING SUCH LANGUAGE, :D :D b/c if your going cuss you have to have a good reason
Oh YOU can talk!:suave:

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!

JulieCitySlicker
06-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm worried for my cousin, Zach:(
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.

HeavensOnFire
06-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Oh YOU can talk!:suave:

off to the how you feel thread to VENT MY ASS OFF!
JUST GO RIGHT AHEAD AND VENT, i was just kiding btw must be pms time my tweet heart da goodness :D

HeavensOnFire
06-30-2007, 07:24 PM
have a cousin who is gay and I love him to death. I'm having a hard time at the moment though because last night he told me that he tried to commit suicide about a week ago because he though he got AIDS He told me that he took 7 tylenol pms with alcohol, it scared me when he said that. He got his test results back and everything was fine with him. Thank God!!! I'm thankful that someone was looking out for him in both circumstances. Only a few people know about him trying to kill himself, none of his family knows except for his brother and his g/f.
GLORY TO GOD JULIE, your cousin is not the only one who faces this issuie i had a cousin who was gay and died with aids oh way back when i was feel him with me, when times gets rough reminding me have how insane our family is, i also have one friend thats in the closet and who is a son of trintiy pencostoal preacher and also a minster him self to others who face the same issuie and another friend who is biosexual THE WORLD AND THE OLD LAW SETS THEME ASIDE, But my julie sister, HE THAT DIED AROSE AGAIN GLORY TO GOD BEARETH THEME AND UPHOLDS THEME, IF THE WORLD CANT DECIDE IF ITS RIGHT OR IF ITS WRONG GLORY GOD BY HIS BLOOD WE ARE ALL FREE, Through This hard time my julie girl i got some scriptures for you and zach, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire
06-30-2007, 07:39 PM
THE Servant as seen by God, 4,6 SURLEY He Hath Borne OUR GRIEFS AND CARRIED OUR SORROWS Yet We Did Esteem him Stricken smiten OF GOD AND AFFICTED but he was wounded for our transgressions he was bruised for our iniquities the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed, all we like sheep have gone astray we have turned every one to his own way and THE LORD HATH LAID ON HIM THE INQUITY OF US ALL, May U Both Have Peace through this In Jesus Name :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr
07-01-2007, 09:46 AM
After going through this and getting the all clear, he will be alot more careful tho which is maybe a good thing.

Ana4Stapp
07-01-2007, 04:01 PM
About Julie's cousin : he needs lots of love and support from his family and friends, which is specially too hard to get...but most of all he needs to accept and love himself.

Im thinking...WHERE'S BILAL????? :confused: :confused:

Sincirr
07-01-2007, 04:10 PM
^yeah my question also.

Ana4Stapp
07-02-2007, 06:59 PM
^yeah my question also.

Hey girl, he's ALIVE!!! :D

I was thinking that I really need to start buying baby's stuff ....crib, car seats, strollers ,layette, diaper bags and diapers, bathtub....wow...lots of things....

Dogstar
07-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Julie, major hugs. I'm glad he at least confided in you. If you can, Julie, suggest to him that he get some professional help. If money or confidentiality are problems, there are plenty of free services out there and plenty that will take payments on a sliding scale.

HeavensOnFire
07-03-2007, 11:34 AM

I was thinking that I really need to start buying baby's stuff ....crib, car seats, strollers ,layette, diaper bags and diapers, bathtub....wow...lots of things....
i gotta buy stuff too i dread the long lines the hollywood gossip magazines going through the cloths sizes well go my sweet pea and try to enjoy it and dont think about the negetive of stuff, i really hate going shopping i would,nt do it unless i had to do it ...shopping for babys can be fun and exciting

Ana4Stapp
07-04-2007, 05:53 AM
^^^
Yes, I know sister, I do agree but theres a lot of things...(the list is imense)...and time is running....its already july ....and when september comes...Oh God!!!!
LOL!!

HeavensOnFire
07-04-2007, 10:06 AM
^^^
Yes, I know sister, I do agree but theres a lot of things...(the list is imense)...and time is running....its already july ....and when september comes...Oh God!!!!
LOL!!
Oh just buy everything u will need ahead of time and it will work out better for ya not much toys and groth objects are needed just give,em a box or a pan and a spoon AND THEIR HAPPY, one thing is over looked is trish mouth everything must past the taste test so my theroy keep everything that will go in mouth sanataized most our objects you usually take away like socks keys pens televison remotes shirts these objects can be safe for taste test if kept clean and kept just for baby i know sounds stupid but chances are they are going to get,em in their mouth anyways so its best if have theme clean and just for baby

Sincirr
07-04-2007, 03:32 PM
^ hey thats not the worst advice actually.

Oh good I am glad he is okay.

Well getting a list together will help it from rolling around in your poor head...and I hope where you are there is some second hand places cos u can get certain things like bathtubs and things second hand sometimes....some things you need to have brand new for safety reasons of course, but yeah, writing it down will help you organise how and when to get it. You will be okay girl. You got it going on upstairs :D

-------------------

Hmmm...I am watching this thing on tyra about skid row...friggen sux man. I'm so angry right now that people are living like that!

JulieCitySlicker
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Julie, major hugs. I'm glad he at least confided in you. If you can, Julie, suggest to him that he get some professional help. If money or confidentiality are problems, there are plenty of free services out there and plenty that will take payments on a sliding scale.

He is supposed to be going to counselling but he hasn't gone yet, he keeps on making up excuses to not go:rolleyes: His family knows that he is depressed but they don't know that he tried to kill himself. He started on anti-depressants about 2 weeks ago.

Ana4Stapp
07-04-2007, 11:35 PM
^ hey thats not the worst advice actually.

Oh good I am glad he is okay.

Well getting a list together will help it from rolling around in your poor head...and I hope where you are there is some second hand places cos u can get certain things like bathtubs and things second hand sometimes....some things you need to have brand new for safety reasons of course, but yeah, writing it down will help you organise how and when to get it. You will be okay girl. You got it going on upstairs :D

Yeah..I know...but Im getting worried...and its not about financial problems spending money to buy things... honestly its like being 'under pressure' cause even though I have my family which is giving me lots of support I know that ill have to make all the decisions by myself...actually girl, I think im missing someone's support ... :(

HeavensOnFire
07-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah..I know...but Im getting worried...and its not about financial problems spending money to buy things... honestly its like being 'under pressure' cause even though I have my family which is giving me lots of support I know that ill have to make all the decisions by myself...actually girl, I think im missing someone's support ... :(
Da Goodness I Love Ya Ana WE ARE ALWAYS MISSING SOMEBODYS SUPPORT , BUT GOD Never really Forsakes us in our major time of need, SO Sometimes where we think we need support We Really dont need it there at all ,

Sincirr
07-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah I get where youre coming from;) It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!:(

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!

HeavensOnFire
07-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Yeah I get where youre coming from;) It is hard to accept for yourself and for your child, that that area of support wont be there or may never help ever. It sux!:(

There is a single mums support group that meets weekly around here. I hope there is one there where you are, so you can get more support form people in the same situation that are making it through slowly but surely. There are other ladies in your situation out there, that even you could lend some encouragement to.

My dad was useless to me and mum when I was growing up - and all we had was 20bucks a week after rent and all when I was a kid. Mum made it without him man! Amazing!

Though you're feeling down right now, I believe there will be ways to cope. I dont wanna sound like I'm fricken preaching but please hang in there girl!
:D :D COULD,NT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO what is this language Of humantiy that thou speaketh Of

Ana4Stapp
07-05-2007, 11:13 PM

thank you!

Sincirr
07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
^wow:eek:...I thought I was probably going to get a f**k you more than a thank you hehe. You're nice. :)

bilal
07-07-2007, 03:32 PM
i am alive!!! ... i am alll-lllaaa-haaaa-haaa-hiveeeee!!!!

Ana4Stapp
07-07-2007, 11:08 PM
i am alive!!! ... i am alll-lllaaa-haaaa-haaa-hiveeeee!!!!

and I'm glad....cause Bilal is alive!!!!!!!!:D

HeavensOnFire
07-07-2007, 11:41 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce^wow:eek:...I thought I was probably going to get a f**k you more than a thank you hehe. You're nice. :)
im sure she was just overwhelmed and speachless and lost for words with such good advice

Sincirr
07-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Sista: Youre too kind
Bilal: Glad you are alive
Ana: Glad you're glad that Bilal is alive!
:banana:

HeavensOnFire
07-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Sista: Youre too kind
Bilal: Glad you are alive
Ana: Glad you're glad that Bilal is alive!
DONNA LEE GLAD THAT YOUR ALIVE , ANA I<AMMMMMMM :banana: :banana: :banana: Also GLAD THAT YOUR GLAD THAT IS BILAL IS ALIVE GLORY TO GOD WE ALL LIVE

bilal
07-08-2007, 05:28 PM
I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

Ana4Stapp
07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

:D :thewave: :smokin: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincirr
07-09-2007, 05:52 AM
:D :thewave: :smokin: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HeavensOnFire
07-09-2007, 07:09 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

HeavensOnFire
07-09-2007, 07:12 AM
.....:) lets now all be glad and be friends

Sincirr
07-09-2007, 10:17 AM
^Glad friends :suave:

:hammerlol

HeavensOnFire
07-12-2007, 12:42 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: IM REALLY GLAD THAT WE OUR ALL FRIENDS ITS LIKE TNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT oh da goodnes im just not ready or do i think it would be wise judgement to blow up anything ...but need not worry MUHE HE HA HA :) but im making a list and checking in thrice....

Sincirr
07-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

eusebioCBR
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
^I'm GLAD to hear that!:peace:

HeavensOnFire
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...
:D No No Not Really Just A Time Out ,

Sincirr
07-16-2007, 12:51 PM
^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:

eusebioCBR
07-18-2007, 01:49 AM
"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

Sincirr
07-18-2007, 07:06 AM
^BLOODY DAMN STRAIGHT!
That was in capitals btw!

bilal
07-18-2007, 07:37 AM
"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

HeavensOnFire
07-19-2007, 02:58 PM
:banana: :homer: ^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:
YES A GREAT ERA, i da know it my girl, yes i was thinking about u along with its date at the box office ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG LIVE HOMER

HeavensOnFire
07-19-2007, 03:03 PM

ITS BEST IF I DONT WHATCH THE NEWS OR CNN....:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: I GET REALLY PISSED, AT GODS COUNTRY :D and like i said its best if i dont whatch the wolfs pave their way and rise FOR THE FREAKING FEW THAT CAN SEE YA AND WHO DONT WALK BLINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF UR OWN MASKS AND PLANS OF DECIT FOR GOD SAKES USE FREAKING CURTIANS PLEASE

eusebioCBR
07-19-2007, 06:43 PM
your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

:thumbsup:

bilal
07-21-2007, 05:47 PM
shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly

HeavensOnFire
07-21-2007, 11:42 PM
shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly
notice how that happens when you,re a frequnet flyer....and everything else just sits there phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yep and yep....it gets tense when the way white man puts u on their calander and expects u feel and live by their rules ....

Dogstar
07-24-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.

HeavensOnFire
07-24-2007, 10:38 PM
:) :jam: :jam: :jam: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont get to obsessed you,ll start hearing ohhhhhhhhhhhhh scary :) hidden messages he he,

Sincirr
07-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Understandable.

HeavensOnFire
07-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Understandable.
very understanding indeed...

Sincirr
08-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Just got back from my choir. We need more people man!

Dogstar
08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Love your avatar, Sincirr!

Sincirr
08-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Love your avatar, Sincirr!
I figured you would appreciate it :) The woman of taste that you are;) :D

bilal
08-01-2007, 02:15 PM
payday!! ... :D

Dogstar
08-01-2007, 03:14 PM
:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.

Sincirr
08-02-2007, 10:39 AM
:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.
Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

Dogstar
08-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Awww, don't be nervous! They will be happy to have you helping, I'm sure.

HeavensOnFire
08-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!
YES EVERYBODY NEEDS A GOOD KICK IN THE ASS EVERY NOW IN THEN AND SOME REQURIE MORE THAN OTHERS , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, aint nothing wrong with a good ass kicking To bring our kicking Little Asses Back To Life GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YES My Donna Lee Baby Dont Be Da Nerveous THE GOOD LORD UNDERSTANDS how bad nerves is And With All The Ass Kicking HE HAS MERCY UPON US INDEED, everything will be just fine mabey not as well as we would like it to go AMEN :) JUST AS LONG AS IT DOES GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORM....

HeavensOnFire
08-03-2007, 09:12 PM
:) yes are kerri has got beautiful taste we have so much in common we could set and tall all night like to hackling hens and talk through anything and dont give nobody else enough time to get a word in :D you know thats the truth girlfriend :D

HeavensOnFire
08-03-2007, 09:17 PM
payday!! ... :D
yes cant wait either u mite as well kick monday tuesday in the ass and :mad1: freaking taxes u talking about a kick in the ass .........:D u gotta love the raise :D IF THEY DONT BRING YA JOY NOTHING COULD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Sincirr
08-04-2007, 02:52 PM
I think I can get my mummy to buy my MUSE ticket for my birthday present!!!:D

Sincirr
08-04-2007, 03:04 PM
:eek:

Sincirr
08-04-2007, 03:06 PM
okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:

HeavensOnFire
08-04-2007, 09:36 PM
okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:
reminds me of the movie ALIVE when they had to eat the dead bodys that crashed in the plane to survive ...WE WOULD SURVIVE A DESERT DONNA LEE passs out for a few days but i promise we would jump right back up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you,ve got me thinking about the movie THE FLY when he became one and had to digest his food and throw it back up then drink it

Sincirr
08-05-2007, 09:49 AM

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

metalchris25
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations

HeavensOnFire
08-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations
what is about a western movies that just grabs ya just thinking out loud :) to every fight thats one there is always a high noon or something to face and how they have inspired me through spirtual wars :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right now there is a lot of folks They Need To Be Hung High....

HeavensOnFire
08-05-2007, 12:57 PM

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!
im sorry to hear that donna lee but i tell ya oh boy do i tell ya if your planing on taking a trip to IRAQ THESE DAYS, your going have to expect getting taking hostage in stuff and all that follows and i think a lot people just feel in these times that lifes risk calling theme and they figure they got it todo so u should,nt be upset about it my friend

Ana4Stapp
08-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??

HeavensOnFire
08-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??
da goodness im sure he will get back with ya

Ana4Stapp
08-11-2007, 12:54 AM
da goodness im sure he will get back with ya

Actually Im worried about him...

But Im sure hes alive like Bilal was....:D

Sincirr
08-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...:cuss:COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....
:flee:

HeavensOnFire
08-11-2007, 11:58 AM
:D Man...there has been nothing but Brit Pop and a tad of Brit punk on my music TV channel tonight....oh...hang on a min...Bob Dylan...Bruce Springsteen! Gone from The UK to the US! LOL

Oh yeah and far out I dunno what I have done: When I click on my email link for a new message from Creedfeed, its opening a brand new window instead of just going on in the same one! I swear I didnt fricken CHANGE ANYTHING...:cuss:COMPUTERS PISS ME OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!

oops...sorry....
:flee:
Calm Down Donna Lee I just sent Ya Email Instead Of Pm untill you figure out whats a going on with it, oh da goodness u dont have to change anything for,em to work u nerves COOL BRUCE :D im a big fan of USA Rock WOW BRUCE AND JOHN MELLONCAMP :D LITTLE PINK HOUSES AND GLORY DAYS

Sincirr
08-11-2007, 12:16 PM
NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

bilal
08-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Hello Mr. Moulder...............

HeavensOnFire
08-11-2007, 11:00 PM
:) well hello Mr SuperFlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

HeavensOnFire
08-11-2007, 11:03 PM
NONONO the pms are fine...orrrrrrrrrrrrrr are they..........

HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Yes Donna Lee They Were Just Fine Considering what the probleam was baby girl,

Sincirr
08-12-2007, 09:32 AM
hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!:silly:

HeavensOnFire
08-13-2007, 10:37 PM
hahaha ooooooh so you heard the Xfile-esque music play when I said that too eh....hehehheheheee!:silly:
IM HAVING AN XTERMNATER MOMEANT , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY DONNA LEE BABY !!!

eusebioCBR
08-16-2007, 10:28 PM
I'd like to go around the world and collect one piece from everybodys puzzle

Dogstar
08-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I love Porcupine Tree!

Ana4Stapp
08-16-2007, 11:57 PM

:rolleyes:
hummm...
;)

Sincirr
08-17-2007, 10:42 AM
So odd...the "suchandsuch has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled suchandsuch" link just sent me to the FIRST page

...I was all excited thinking some of the old school folk were back in full force for a sec there. :D

bilal
08-17-2007, 02:24 PM

i wonder what the picture will be when you join all those pieces that you have collected... hmmmm ......:)

eusebioCBR
08-17-2007, 03:07 PM
i wonder what the picture will be when you join all those pieces that you have collected... hmmmm ......:)

that's the purpose my friend:thumbsup:

HeavensOnFire
08-19-2007, 12:49 PM
So odd...the "suchandsuch has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled suchandsuch" link just sent me to the FIRST page

...I was all excited thinking some of the old school folk were back in full force for a sec there. :D
:D :hugs: :hugs: :) Oh Its Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;) Jk

HeavensOnFire
08-19-2007, 12:53 PM
GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! My Friend GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Sincirr
08-20-2007, 09:29 AM
A picture of glory...hmmm i wonder what THAT will look like...:D

I am starting to feel SO OLD!

HeavensOnFire
08-20-2007, 10:39 AM
A picture of glory...hmmm i wonder what THAT will look like...:D

I am starting to feel SO OLD!
:D haaaaaaa oh my donna lee baby, Sis Feels Every bet and every ounce of her wisdom GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,

bilal
08-25-2007, 12:51 AM
this place is haunted.... too bad we can't stay......

HeavensOnFire
08-25-2007, 01:20 PM
:hugs: :hugs: ...dont ya hate that when things gets so busy and fast foward it happens sometimes

Sincirr
08-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Are u serious? More info?:listen:

Think I should go to bed now...I gotta do some horn arrangements in the morning...:zombie:

Sincirr
09-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Hmmm where is everyone....

eusebioCBR
09-01-2007, 01:20 PM

.........but if you cover your eyes the ghosts can't see you:ghost:

HeavensOnFire
09-02-2007, 12:54 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

HeavensOnFire
09-02-2007, 12:56 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)
da goodnesssssssssssssssssssss un cover those BEAUTIFUL EYES ;)

Dogstar
09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Music is life, that is all :)

HeavensOnFire
09-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Music is life, that is all :)
Oh OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHISKY IF YOUR A WOMAN AND I FIGHT AND I,D WIN LORD KNOWS I WOULD :) kinda of old classic there but it was in my head HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

bilal
09-05-2007, 06:00 PM

*scrachin head* ....really... it kind of reminded me of a movie i saw... it was titled "Asian dude dies first!"...... no boy no!

:)

metalchris25
09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I miss frankenberries....

eusebioCBR
09-06-2007, 12:54 AM

I feel the same way about Chocodiles

Ana4Stapp
09-06-2007, 05:17 AM
*scrachin head* ....really... it kind of reminded me of a movie i saw... it was titled "Asian dude dies first!"...... no boy no!

Ohhh ...no!!!!! ... dont die....anyway I hope u are still alive....:D

and all this conversation about ghosts reminded me an oooold song called " The ghost in You" from Psycodelic (?) Furs .... Oh God this one is too old... Im too old btw.... :eek:

HeavensOnFire
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
me too they discountied theme though they still have countchoucula though

HeavensOnFire
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Ohhh ...no!!!!! ... dont die....anyway I hope u are still alive....:D

and all this conversation about ghosts reminded me an oooold song called " The ghost in You" from Psycodelic (?) Furs .... Oh God this one is too old... Im too old btw.... :eek:
i never liked the furs no i like real music haaaa however it dose remind me of another one bites the dust haaaaaaaaaaa if you know the precepts OF LIFE AND DEATH OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYY sorry ONCE I GET STARTED I DONT STOP IF YOU START ME UP IF YOU START ME i,LL NEVER STOP And Rob Zombie NEVER GOING STOP NEVER GOING STOP song for every occasion but anyways getting back on topic Oh THE PRECEPTS OF LIFE AND DEATH groovy u cant take the mystery of thier endless meaning from any other passage or guidelines ANOTHER than YEP !!! THE BIBLE ITSELF yep its all in there for ya WE DIE A LITTLE EACH DAY GLORY TO GOD TO LIVE BECAUSE HE DIED TO LIVE, IF WE LIVE HIM WE DIE WITH HIM AND IF WE DIE WITH HIM WE LIVE WITH HIM ya know sometimes your just having a good day inself YOUR STANDING STRONG AND EITHER THAT RUSHING WIND a come in or that gentle breeze AND THE ONE THING YOU GOTTA REALISE HE AS COMFORT ME IN ALL MY CHANGES NEVER HAVE LEFT ME NOR HAS EVER FORSAKEN HIM AND IT MAY COME AS OVERWHELMING MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS WITHOUT YOU NOTHING WAS I,M GOING BE THERE FOR YOU TODAY AND REMIND YOU MY PRECIOUS JESUS MY KING OF KING AND MY LORDS IN YOU IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS YOU ARE MY OVERCOMER and im going be here for ya today if the need IS THAT YOU ARE NEEDING IS EVEN LEAST THAT MY OWN MY NEED TODAY MAY BE GREATER BUT I KNOW EVEN TO THE GREATEST OF MY NEEDS LORD YOUR LEAST NEED IS MORE GREATER THAN MINE BECAUSE I KNOW THE PRECEPTS AND I NEED YOU TO REMIND ME DAILY IN MY SELF OR MY WAYS i,am Nothing BUT YOU ARE EVERYTHING AND IM GOING BE THERE FOR YA TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND GIVE YOU COMFORT GLORY to god you know the bible teaches us THAT IF ONE OF OUR HAIRS IS HARMED and thats not a big then BUT THE COMFORTER NEEDS COMFORTING HE IS THE REASON WHY WE DIE AND WHY WE LIVE, so bilal is a great prayer warrior and a brother of mine BUT I HAVE enough FAITH In My Bro I KNOW HE Lives Today Why?????????? BECAUSE HE LIVES !!!! GLORY TO GOD

GoodGodGirl23
09-14-2007, 01:57 PM
:confused: Wonder if anyone remembers me?:confused:

Sincirr
09-15-2007, 11:28 AM
I still wanna hear Bilals ghost stories

bilal
09-15-2007, 02:42 PM
I still wanna hear Bilals ghost stories

well well well..... a ghost has returned! :D ...
you've been a ghost yourself for some days now.... Lawdy!

HeavensOnFire
09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh da goodness :hugs: :hugs: yes da suzie i take it all is good :D

HeavensOnFire
09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
:) TRUE LOVE ;) WILL BE FROZEN IN TIME I,LL BE YOUR CHAMPION AND YOU WILL BE MINE I WILL REMEMBER YOU Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D you da loved and not da forgotten

Dogstar
09-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Of course!! How are you?

JulieCitySlicker
09-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Suzie!!!!!

eusebioCBR
09-18-2007, 09:56 PM
my dinner was very bland

Dogstar
09-24-2007, 07:28 PM
My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!

Sincirr
09-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...

HeavensOnFire
09-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Hmmm I have a problem...but I think I will make it another thread....okay I will do that...
Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sh***Da*** Its Bad When You Have So Many Probleams YA DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT,em GLORY TO GOD i dont think it would hurt much TO HAVE A FALL CLEAREANCE SALE SO WE CAN SALE AT LEAST 25 percent of our probleams ...lets do that :hugs:

HeavensOnFire
09-26-2007, 09:58 PM
My dinner was too much. I bought a salad from SaladWorks, and they give you enough to feed three people, I swear. I wish they'd cut the portions as well as the price. I can't eat seven bucks worth of salad!
:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy

eusebioCBR
09-29-2007, 12:16 PM
:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

bilal
09-29-2007, 02:32 PM
:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my

supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:

shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

Ana4Stapp
09-29-2007, 04:21 PM
i did a mistake....and im regretful for this... i gave an important info to someone... who obviously didnt want to know about the info....

eusebioCBR
09-29-2007, 10:47 PM
shake hands brother... its sad but i know how you're feeling ... i feel it everyday... :(

i saw this movie 2 or 3 days back, its called "office space" .. its a little old now... but i felt extremely related to that movie.... and yes... I hate my job too

EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).
I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

Ana4Stapp
09-29-2007, 10:58 PM
EXACTLY!, I've spoken with my previous supervisor and he'd be happy if I came back. And my situation is alot like that movie (without Jennifer Aniston:( ).

I took this indoors job for more money and I've since learened ALOT less happiness. I can go back to my old job for peace of mind, freedom(mostly outdoors - driving) and less money. I'm torn.

HeavensOnFire
09-30-2007, 12:20 PM
:mad1: I HATE my new job. It pays very well, but I HATE it!:mad1: The work is tedious, repetitious and my supervisor is the biggest *sshole I've ever met.:mad1:
:) mine too all over my ass like white on rice Haaaaaaaaaaa, but furthermore i do respect my superviser for putting up with my many moods its a blessing

Sincirr
10-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Come on CUBS! Break that curse!
wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Dogstar
10-03-2007, 12:58 PM
:) i can most of all with plenty breadsticks to dip it all in yummy
LOL, good call.

Dogstar
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

JulieCitySlicker
10-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm going to go look at an apartment today before work:D

eusebioCBR
10-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Sometimes, the better money does not translate into a better job. :( Good luck with it and all.

bilal
10-05-2007, 02:56 PM
^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

Sincirr
10-06-2007, 07:11 AM
I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!

Ana4Stapp
10-06-2007, 10:47 AM
^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

I had the same problem some years ago....I used to hate one of my jobs...actually not the job but the school ...the director was rude and I felt like I didnt 'belong' to that place..I was not happy ...so I wanted to quit it...but there was a very good money involved in this...more than in the other job...and I have to agree with Dogstar ...cuz last year, finally I left that school...(but not the job....just changed my place) and I m sure it was my best decision.;)

eusebioCBR
10-06-2007, 10:53 AM

I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

HeavensOnFire
10-09-2007, 07:04 PM
I Love Mine the good lord :D dose not like a complainer

HeavensOnFire
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
I am stressing out so bad!

RATM sold out my local 15,000 seater in like 20mins, and the only other way to see them is the big day out festival...what if i dont get a ticket? I will cry my little eyeballs out!
:) well my donna lee baby do it the easy way DRESS ALL TRASHEY BRING ALONG A GIRLFRIEND GIVE HER KISSES AND WALK RIGHT IN, PROB SOLVED, i da loves you stress will pass, i,ve been stressed out too it will pass

Dogstar
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year:mad: I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.
Well, at least it's only a year. It will go by so fast that before you know it, you'll be back in your more rewarding job.

JulieCitySlicker
10-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Man! I took a huge :shit at Walmart today:o :o

eusebioCBR
10-11-2007, 08:48 PM

HeavensOnFire
10-12-2007, 07:56 PM
its always the best place AMEN i loves ya and im glad u got a new one old girl

Sincirr
10-14-2007, 10:41 AM
LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!

HeavensOnFire
10-17-2007, 10:55 AM
LOL i dont hear from you for ages and thats the first thing you say! HAAAAA!!!
Anyways I got a ticket to this festival that RATM play at so thank GOD i get to see them! Would have been SO depressed if I missed out!
it does not surprise me none we all friends just come as you are :D as a matter of fact believe or not i have a miagrain headache and i just left the toilet myself AND WHY cant i ever remembear to buy toilet paper but im fresh :D as a daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sincirr
10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
it does not surprise me none we all friends just come as you are :D as a matter of fact believe or not i have a miagrain headache and i just left the toilet myself AND WHY cant i ever remembear to buy toilet paper but im fresh :D as a daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
HAHAHA!!! We are CRACKUPS!!!!

HeavensOnFire
10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
HAHAHA!!! We are CRACKUPS!!!!
fruitcakes i tell ya fruitcakes BUT THE BEST FRUITCAKES NO ARTIFICAL FLAVORS OR INGRIDENTS HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana4Stapp
10-18-2007, 02:28 PM
just having a strawberry pie....my baby is one month today...;)

HeavensOnFire
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
sweet:)

Sincirr
10-24-2007, 11:43 AM
^Yeh every month get yo'self a strawberry pie! Make it a mothers-rule!

I am sooo happy cos I just saw Chris Cornell live! WOOT!

Sincirr
10-31-2007, 10:42 AM
My post seriously CANNOT be the last random thought can it????!!!????

Julie!!!! Come back with another poo story!!!!!

TrulyAmazing
11-03-2007, 09:21 PM
My post seriously CANNOT be the last random thought can it????!!!????

Julie!!!! Come back with another poo story!!!!!
MY DONNA LEE BABY, just cant make no hedge ways to get her groove on bless your heart DAT MY DONNA LEE BABY well i need lots and lots of chocolate tons of chocolate there was a short supply durring halloween

bilal
11-10-2007, 03:09 AM
which way is north?

TrulyAmazing
11-10-2007, 12:42 PM
which way is north?
just let it all blow south b/c Nobody messes with the south

Sincirr
11-12-2007, 05:14 AM
I cant even really form a decent sentence together atm. Have the flu once again!

TrulyAmazing
11-12-2007, 09:10 AM
I cant even really form a decent sentence together atm. Have the flu once again!
i know my donna lee baby its that time of year again da goodness u just get plenty of rest you,ll be alright vapor rub helps dont over eat either 3 small meals a day are best even if you must force theme it helps your strengeth ...instead of just wating to crame down :D that one almighty meal we desire haaaaaaaaaaaaaa i use to do the same oh but i had to learn to eat right now haaaaaaaa lmao i get upset if i miss a meal on time

bilal
11-12-2007, 07:20 PM

don't tell anyone!.... you know...i heard it over the news.... about birds getting flue...some bird flue.... that when a bird gets flue...like a chicken or something... they totally kill it!! :eek:

Sincirr
11-13-2007, 07:19 AM
:wow:Youre FREAKING ME OUT MAN!

Dogstar
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Well, now your baby is almost two months! Time is flying, eh?

eusebioCBR
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM
I think I'm tired of giving a damn:peoplesey

Ana4Stapp
11-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, now your baby is almost two months! Time is flying, eh?
yes!!!!!!what makes me think that Im getting OLDD!!!! and actually Im trying to post new pics here but doesnt work....not sure why....:confused:

Dogstar
11-14-2007, 08:53 PM
^^^Bummer. I'm not good at that sort of thing, or I'd help you out.

Sincirr
11-15-2007, 08:37 AM
If it still isnt working Ana, just upload em somewhere else and paste in the link on "Go Advanced" and we will get to see them that way. Ooooh im so excited!!!

GO STRAWBERRY PIES!!!!

bilal
11-15-2007, 10:02 AM
freedom is dead.......

TrulyAmazing
11-16-2007, 07:36 PM
I think I'm tired of giving a damn:peoplesey
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :baaa: :baaa: its alright brother u do get to that point b/c it would be a really big mess would just pile :) and even master yoda and all his knights could,nt pick up the pieces so it seems at times at times we are alone within at that relm wisdom and u can cry out to the rocks or hold it deep inside BUT YOU GOT BACK UP!!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TrulyAmazing
11-16-2007, 08:17 PM
freedom is dead.......
:) yes it is AMEN and with good reason its like being an army AND BEING SLAVED TO RIGHTENEOUSNESS we keep our good men in traning and their freedom is taken away why SO THEY CAN BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE GLORY how ever we pray and we see that horizion time slowly as if it is a whisper coming in if your good men would not be trained and not be ready they would know not to do to protect the rise of that horizion B/c you dont want Half Cocked ASSES on your battlefield and start turning on their own men NO YOU WANT THE PROVERBS FULLING DWELLING IN THAT PLACE AND THEME TO WATCH THEIR Post GLORY BROTHER, countinue to rise above the ashes to rise above the flames to rise above the maddness GLORY!!! BLESS me bilal i speak in parables takling about a heavenly warfare b/c when u speak of words of freedom peace love and war YOU SPEAK OF FIGHTING WORDS TO MY EARS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i heared something with a ring to it for my little ears And A Fighter Of Freedom And Sometimes You Just Gotta Stop And Put Away Thy Fears And Put Away Your Trembling AND JUST STOP AND PRAISE HIM AND UPLIFT GOD and let not self be processed BUT STOP AND DELCAIR HIS NAME ABOVE ALL AND GIVE HIM THE PRAISE AND LIFT HIS NAME ABOVE OF THE ASHES TO THE HEAVENS AND HEAR THE ANGELS SHOUT ABOUT TO YA HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, THE LORD REIGNETH LET THE PEOPLE TREMBLE HE SITTETH BETWEEN THE CHERUBIMS LET THE EARTH BE MOVED THE LORD IS GREAT In ZION AND HE IS HIGH ABOBVE ALL PEOPLE LET THEME PRAISE AND THY GREAT AND TERRIBLE NAME FOR AGAIN IT IS HOLY THE KINGS STRENGETH ALSO LOVETH JUDGEMENT thou Dost Establish Equtiy Thou Executest Judgment AND RIGHTEOUNESS IN JACOB EXALT YE THE LORD OUR GOD WORSHIP AT HIS FOOT STOOL for he is HOLY MOSES AND ARAON AMONG HIS PRIESTS AND SAMUEL AMONG THEME THEY CALLED UPON HIS NAME THE LORD AND HE ANSWERDEST THEME O LORD OUR GOD THOU wast a GOD THAT FORGAVE THEME IN THEIR Times Of Troubles And Wars HE SPAKE UNTO THEME THOUGH TOOKEST VENGEANCE OF THEIR INVENTIONS EXALT THE LORD OUR GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY HILL FOR HE IS HOLY AND REMAINS KING AND REIGNS FOREVER Pslam 99 ,1, 9

Sincirr
11-18-2007, 07:08 AM
^^^^longest Random Thought Ever!
:jam::jam:

eusebioCBR
11-18-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm addicted to eBay:o

TrulyAmazing
11-18-2007, 12:06 PM
^^^^longest Random Thought Ever!
:jam::jam:
:) HAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONNA LEE WE DONT WANT U ON THE BATTLEFIELD HALF COCKED HAAAA, yep***:) babydoll I,LL BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE!!! thats normally my random thoughts in day U CAN GO AHEAD SAY SWEET JESUS GIRL!!! YEP THERE JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME THAT BRINGS PEACE WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE GLORY TO GOD AND THE THOUGHTS Of The Babylamb whos SPIRTUALS WARS IN THE GARDEN OF AGONEY WAS TO BIG FOR ANY MAN TO CARRY OR FIGHT THAT CUP JUST WOULD NOT PASS,SO IT WOULD PASS FOR US ALL GLORY TO GOD SO GLORY TO GOD IF THE BATTLE GETS TO BIG HE WILL DELIVER THEE OF THE WAR THATS TO BIG IN OURSELFS WE CANT FIGHT WHY? B?C THAT CUP DID NOT PASS, AND HE DESERVES THAT GLORY AND THAT EVERLASTING UPLIFTMENT TODAY LETS NOT WAIT FOR OUR AGONEYS AND OUR WARS TO COMPASS US BEFORE WE GIVE HIM PRAISE LETS UPLIFT NOW AND LET OUR PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS BE GLORFIED FOR THE FOOLISH PRAYER WILL NOT BE HEARED TO THE FATHERS THRONE BUT OH IF THE PRAYER IS GLORIFIED AND REMAINS IN HIS WALK AND HIS WILL AND HIS STRIFE IT WILL BE GLORIFIED TODAY :jam: :jam: wit my long posts we do need to keep this thread back on topic any questions or comments pertaning to random thoughts u can place in theme in the faith and relgion forum ,

TrulyAmazing
11-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm addicted to eBay:o
:) BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)

Sincirr
11-27-2007, 10:07 AM
That show passions is so fricken hillarious!!!!

TrulyAmazing
11-27-2007, 07:22 PM
That show passions is so fricken hillarious!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yep it is

Sincirr
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
So is The OC sometimes...but sadly not as odd tho...

Man I am glad I figured out that Clear Type issue! My text was soooo blurry!!!

bilal
11-30-2007, 04:57 AM
:) yes it is AMEN and with good reason its like being an army AND BEING SLAVED TO RIGHTENEOUSNESS we keep our good men in traning and their freedom is taken away why SO THEY CAN BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE GLORY how ever we pray and we see that horizion time slowly as if it is a whisper coming in if your good men would not be trained and not be ready they would know not to do to protect the rise of that horizion B/c you dont want Half Cocked ASSES on your battlefield and start turning on their own men NO YOU WANT THE PROVERBS FULLING DWELLING IN THAT PLACE AND THEME TO WATCH THEIR Post GLORY BROTHER, countinue to rise above the ashes to rise above the flames to rise above the maddness GLORY!!! BLESS me bilal i speak in parables takling about a heavenly warfare b/c when u speak of words of freedom peace love and war YOU SPEAK OF FIGHTING WORDS TO MY EARS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i heared something with a ring to it for my little ears And A Fighter Of Freedom And Sometimes You Just Gotta Stop And Put Away Thy Fears And Put Away Your Trembling AND JUST STOP AND PRAISE HIM AND UPLIFT GOD and let not self be processed BUT STOP AND DELCAIR HIS NAME ABOVE ALL AND GIVE HIM THE PRAISE AND LIFT HIS NAME ABOVE OF THE ASHES TO THE HEAVENS AND HEAR THE ANGELS SHOUT ABOUT TO YA HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, THE LORD REIGNETH LET THE PEOPLE TREMBLE HE SITTETH BETWEEN THE CHERUBIMS LET THE EARTH BE MOVED THE LORD IS GREAT In ZION AND HE IS HIGH ABOBVE ALL PEOPLE LET THEME PRAISE AND THY GREAT AND TERRIBLE NAME FOR AGAIN IT IS HOLY THE KINGS STRENGETH ALSO LOVETH JUDGEMENT thou Dost Establish Equtiy Thou Executest Judgment AND RIGHTEOUNESS IN JACOB EXALT YE THE LORD OUR GOD WORSHIP AT HIS FOOT STOOL for he is HOLY MOSES AND ARAON AMONG HIS PRIESTS AND SAMUEL AMONG THEME THEY CALLED UPON HIS NAME THE LORD AND HE ANSWERDEST THEME O LORD OUR GOD THOU wast a GOD THAT FORGAVE THEME IN THEIR Times Of Troubles And Wars HE SPAKE UNTO THEME THOUGH TOOKEST VENGEANCE OF THEIR INVENTIONS EXALT THE LORD OUR GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY HILL FOR HE IS HOLY AND REMAINS KING AND REIGNS FOREVER Pslam 99 ,1, 9

:) ..... well.. yes ...you are right ... i am sure that God Almighty's plans won't fail... and that hour will dawn... and then there won't be any delay or any hurry.... and yes.... though as little as they may seem or may altogether appear to be invisible but those good men will rise..... and may just rise from the place we all least expect..... for that was their protection.... for God Makes no mistake... not in his text... and not in his plans..... and not in his creations.... and the rules of the nature.... and of the time.... don't fade or outdate..... I know i am not at all steadfast.... and that i get distracted and lose sight.... but i just hope that when the hour arises .... we find ourselves in the same boat ........ being led by those good men...

TrulyAmazing
11-30-2007, 08:24 PM
:) ..... well.. yes ...you are right ... i am sure that God Almighty's plans won't fail... and that hour will dawn... and then there won't be any delay or any hurry.... and yes.... though as little as they may seem or may altogether appear to be invisible but those good men will rise..... and may just rise from the place we all least expect..... for that was their protection.... for God Makes no mistake... not in his text... and not in his plans..... and not in his creations.... and the rules of the nature.... and of the time.... don't fade or outdate..... I know i am not at all steadfast.... and that i get distracted and lose sight.... but i just hope that when the hour arises .... we find ourselves in the same boat ........ being led by those good men...
GLORY TO GOD, we,ve got some good warriors that u can help but knoweth one of your own on sight AND THEY UPLIFT THEY PRAY FOR THAT SAME MESSAGE THAT PRAYER TO BE GLORIFIED, I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT RELGION I DONT CARE But I know jesus NEEDS ME HIS ON SIDE and u dont why you just know AND SEEKING HIS GLORY AND HIS MAJESTY because SOME Of Us has since to know and hear the truth GLORY TO GOD I KNOW JESUS WAS ONCE LIKE ME AND JUST WALKED ON UPON THE EARTH as a man and people fogot that he had feelings and was made a little lower than the angels AND HAS OVERCOMED ALL THIS WARFARE THAT I SPEAK OF THAT WE FACE TODAY he was the over comer of all things AND ONE GOOD WARRIOR Who had done his homework and i BELIEVE BROTHER HIS MEDITATIONS WHERE DEEP AND FOUGHT MANY SPIRTUAL WARS AND HE AROSE as a mad man AND THE PEOPLE WHERE ASTONSHIED AT HIM more so at this time than jesus because you had the meek and humble teacher and you had his cousin PREACHING ON HIS GLORY AND WHO WAS KING BUT HE HAD THAT POWER THE FIRE OF GOD AND THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM WAS WITH HIM , And At times We see his reflection In Us AND A MESSAGE AS HE SAID GLORY TO GOD THAT HE COULD GIVE YA,

TrulyAmazing
11-30-2007, 08:31 PM
St Matt Ch 3, 1 12 Verse 11 I Indeed Babtize You With With Water Unto Repnteance But He That COMETH AFTER ME IS MIGHTER THAN WHOSE SHOES i,AM NOT WORTHY TO BEAR HE SHALL BABTIZE WITH The Holy Ghost And WITH FIRE WHOSE FAN IS IN HIS HAND AND HE WILL THROUGHLY PURGE HIS FLOOR AND GATHER HIS WHEAT INTO THE GARNER BUT HE WILL BURN UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE, GLORY,

HeavenBesideYou
11-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Bilal... One of my favorites...

I'm praying not only for them
But also for those who will believe in me
Because of them and their witness about me.
The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind
Just as you, Father, are in me and I in you,
So they might be one heart and mind with us.
Then the world might believe that you, in fact, sent me.
The same glory you gave me, I gave them,
So they'll be as unified and together as we are
I in them and you in me.
Then they'll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you've sent me and loved them
In the same way you've loved me.

~Jesus

John 17:21

Steadfast??? :D Don't worry... He knows your heart.

Heaven

:pimp:

Dogstar
11-30-2007, 08:58 PM
I need the merry-go-round of craziness to slow down so I can catch my breath. *sigh*

bilal
12-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Bilal... One of my favorites...

I'm praying not only for them
But also for those who will believe in me
Because of them and their witness about me.
The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind
Just as you, Father, are in me and I in you,
So they might be one heart and mind with us.
Then the world might believe that you, in fact, sent me.
The same glory you gave me, I gave them,
So they'll be as unified and together as we are
I in them and you in me.
Then they'll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you've sent me and loved them
In the same way you've loved me.

~Jesus

John 17:21

Steadfast??? :D Don't worry... He knows your heart.

Heaven

*respects* :peacelove:

Sincirr
12-11-2007, 06:49 AM
Havent even SUNG a bloody christmas carol and I feel I am already over them....I needs ta get in da spirit!

TrulyAmazing
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Havent even SUNG a bloody christmas carol and I feel I am already over them....I needs ta get in da spirit!
And Sing It Like It Is My Sister And Make OUR SPIRTS BRIGHT, THANK HIM FOR OUR PECULIAR SALVATION GLORY TO GOD , ISA. Ch.12 2,6!!!! BEHOLD GOD IS MY SALVATION I WILL TRUST AND NOT BE AFRAID FOR THE LORD JEHOVAH IS MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG HE HAS ALSO BECOME MY SALVATION THEREFORE WITH JOY SHALL YE SING Draw Water Out Of The Wells Of salvation KEEP making,em cry Sis, And In That Day Shall Ye Praise The Lord Declare His doings amoung the people Make Mention That His Name BE EXALTED WE EXALTED Thee FOR HE HAS DONE EXLLENT THINGS this is known IN ALL THE EARTH GLORY TO GOD FOR HE DOETH GREAT THINGS, THE HEAVENS AND NATURE WILL SING AS THE ROCKS OF THE EARTH CRY OUT AND SHOUT THOU IN HABITANT OF ZION FOR GREAT IS THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN THE MIDST OF THEE, i tell ya sister Aint Nothing Wrong Wit Jungle Bells

Sincirr
12-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Tonight didnt help! Got in a huge fight over planning christmas eve. Oh I gotta strip it all back ta Jesus!

WOOPS WRONG THREAD MAN!

bilal
12-13-2007, 08:55 AM
mosquitoes ain't birds......

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2007, 09:24 PM
mosquitoes ain't birds...... AMEN AND AMEN no brother that cross of species Would Be more As Unto THE RAVEN, Psalm 56,13 FOR thou hast delivered my soul from death Wilt Thou Not Deliver My FEET FROM FALLING that i may walk before God In The Light Of The Living And 57 1,3 BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD FOR MY SOUL TRUSTS IN THEE yea in the shadow of thy wings will i make my refuge untill these calamities be over past I Will Cry Unto The God Most High THAT performeth all things for me he shall send forth from heaven and save me from the reproach Of him that WOULD swallow me up GOD SHALL send forth his Truth, FOR WE SERVE A GOD WHO SLUMBERS NOT

TrulyAmazing
12-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Tonight didnt help! Got in a huge fight over planning christmas eve. Oh I gotta strip it all back ta Jesus!

WOOPS WRONG THREAD MAN!
AMEN AND AMEN i tell ya sister i,ll be so happy when these holidays pass so much bitching Blah Blah And Blah AND blah Blah AS THE ONLY REAL PEACE IS PLAYING IN OUR HEAD, when we get caught up in the momeant its nice to know we dont get there alone, and we should,nt really worry about it The Message MATT Ch.6 25 34,

Sincirr
12-15-2007, 06:19 AM
Youre the best sissy

And Bilal...you aint shittin!

TrulyAmazing
12-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Youre the best sissy

And Bilal...you aint shittin!
CHESNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE !! loves u too donna lee

eusebioCBR
12-17-2007, 11:35 PM
I need some sugar

eusebioCBR
12-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Ana, your messege box is full!!!!!!!

TrulyAmazing
12-18-2007, 09:10 PM
I need some sugar
ONE LUMP OR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eusebioCBR
12-19-2007, 12:55 AM
ONE LUMP OR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NINE!!!:coffee:

Ana4Stapp
12-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Ana, your messege box is full!!!!!!!

guess.... who is the responsible.......:rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
i,ll see what we cant do ya for ;) HAAAAAAAAAAAAA i know Ana Gotta few lumps to spare :)

Sincirr
12-22-2007, 08:45 AM
ONE LUMP OR TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NINE!??!!???!!?!?!!!

TrulyAmazing
12-22-2007, 11:59 PM
NINE!??!!???!!?!?!!!

Sincirr
12-23-2007, 09:58 AM
^ Hehe, would you like some coffee with that sugar eusebioCBR?

eusebioCBR
12-23-2007, 10:12 AM
^:D

i,ll see what we cant do ya for ;) HAAAAAAAAAAAAA i know Ana Gotta few lumps to spare :)

^:o you might be on to something there

TrulyAmazing
12-23-2007, 10:49 AM
^:D

^:o you might be on to something there
:) perhaps the again u never can tell haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loves ya dont have to much xmas cheer im sure we wont find it hard haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from one certian prespective

Dogstar
12-25-2007, 05:49 PM
It's like spring outside today. Such weird weather for Christmas. I had my family Christmas in Rhode Island on the 15th and by the end of the weekend, there were 20 inches of snow on the ground :D.

Sincirr
12-26-2007, 05:42 AM
^Odd man.

TrulyAmazing
12-27-2007, 07:20 PM
^Odd man.
FOR THOSE WHO CAN DISEARN The Weather GLORY TO GOD, and the skys haaaaa from many prespectives the ozone layer really does play a major roll in the changing of the weather that we our having latley

Sincirr
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Hehe well if it was like spring in any way, Kerrie will know more what it is like to be in Australia for Christmas, even if for one day, hehe. I WISH it would snow here!!!!

eusebioCBR
12-29-2007, 03:25 PM
I want a muscle car from the seventies. A Nova, El Camino, or a GTO:grr: .A real fuel burning global warmer:flamer: like in Death Proof.

TrulyAmazing
12-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Hehe well if it was like spring in any way, Kerrie will know more what it is like to be in Australia for Christmas, even if for one day, hehe. I WISH it would snow here!!!!
snow is beautiful and its glisting snowflakes is breath captavating when the moon shines up on the flakes and its like a delight of frozen darkness point is its fun to get out the camreas and play with it and pray frosty lives again but the sign of the snow is not TO GET YO ASS CAUGHT IN IT and if you are be prepared b/c when you realise the sign of the snow you going know it aint no winter wonderland !!! I Loves Ya Donna :D

Dogstar
12-30-2007, 02:30 PM
I want a muscle car from the seventies. A Nova, El Camino, or a GTO:grr: .A real fuel burning global warmer:flamer: like in Death Proof.
My grandfather had a 1987 El Camino (show quality) for 20 years. He just sold it earlier this year as he couldn't keep up with the insurance and the maintenance and the car shows. It was a cool car, though. He was the only owner, as he bought in brand new.

eusebioCBR
12-30-2007, 02:37 PM
^Sorry to hear they had to part. I've got my eye on a 1972 Nova SS and a 1968 Firebird. They do require some tinkering every so often, but they're not as complicated/expensive as todays vehicles with their sencors and computers.

Ana4Stapp
01-03-2008, 10:08 PM
hey Bilal you need some space in your inbox....delete some of your pms...please!!!

Dogstar
01-05-2008, 01:25 AM
^Sorry to hear they had to part. I've got my eye on a 1972 Nova SS and a 1968 Firebird. They do require some tinkering every so often, but they're not as complicated/expensive as todays vehicles with their sencors and computers.
Agreed. I tend to prefer the older cars anymore. I'm not into cars that much; I'm just interested in one that is reliable. :D

TrulyAmazing
01-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Agreed. I tend to prefer the older cars anymore. I'm not into cars that much; I'm just interested in one that is reliable. :D :D i dont like cars either just one that is reliable, As long as the sound system is good low fuel millage front wheel drive speaking of classics i know mine for sure will be a 19,80 something Haaaaaaaaaaa i need start looking for the best low millage make of that era....

Dogstar
01-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh yeah, the sound system definitely has to be tolerable!

eusebioCBR
01-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Oh yeah, the sound system definitely has to be tolerable!

I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler and it's a very simple mechanical set up(extremely reliable). It's got two amps(1000 watts), two 10 inchers for the lows so ya a vehicle gotta rock!:rockon:

Dogstar
01-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Nice!!! I'm about to replace some stuff in my car. I need some new speakers. My car is 10 years old and one of the speakers is sounding all scratchy the last couple of days. We can't have that!

eusebioCBR
01-18-2008, 03:40 PM
hey Bilal you need some space in your inbox....delete some of your pms...please!!!

You too Ana! I can't reply if there's no room.:rolleyes:

HeavenBesideYou
01-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Did you ever notice that Finger Puppet is okay only when it is a noun?

Heaven