++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 08-25-2005, 09:06 PM   #31
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) No offense, but like half of the country, you voted with your heart on maybe 3 key issues that got GWB re-elected...

Unfortunately there's nothing he can do to change any of them.

You were mislead into believing he could if you thought so.

Heaven

Actually I didn't even vote. And even then, I don't regret that Bush won. I'd rather have Bush in then Kerry. They were both crappy crappy crappy candidates. Notice how Bush keeps telling us we have to sacrifice in this war, and how the American people will be strong and reslilient, and then he... takes vacations longer than the mississippi river and hangs out with buddies like Lance Armstrong?

Last edited by uncertaindrumer : 08-25-2005 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:08 PM   #32
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Uncertain... despite our difference in opinion regarding war...

It isn't so much a difference on Iraq as a difference in general. I'll never forget when you said "If Britain wants to invade us they can take their best shot

Quote: I do agree with you regarding abortion. Except in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life is in jeopardy... I see abortion as senseless irresponsibility on the mother's part.

I really can't say I understand that position. If someone gets raped, should we add ANOTHER wrong onto that?
Old 08-25-2005, 09:30 PM   #33
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) You are trying to draw a line where there isn't one. that's liek saying YOU wouldn't murder, but OTHER people can.

I didn't say stupid people full of ignorance. I said ignorant people who don't know when to quite. Regarding your views on abortion I would probably amend my statement. You don't have extremist views. Just amoral ones.

well liberal is hardly an insult. I didnt say you PERSONLLY were a killer. But don't you sanction it? You have said again and again you think it should be legal.

Oh...someone 's back...

WHO... are... you... to... JUDGE ...me????? Amoral?????

Oh...I forgot...Mr Perfection...you are probably the most moralist guy on CF...

PS: you could add this to your sig...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-25-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:00 PM   #34
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Actually I didn't even vote. And even then, I don't regret that Bush won. I'd rather have Bush in then Kerry. They were both crappy crappy crappy candidates. Notice how Bush keeps telling us we have to sacrifice in this war, and how the American people will be strong and reslilient, and then he... takes vacations longer than the mississippi river and hangs out with buddies like Lance Armstrong?

Why you didnt vote????? hun???? dont have the proper age to it?

lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-25-2005 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:27 AM   #35
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) It depends. If we get Roe v. Wade overturned or major hits against Stem Cell research or something like that, I'll be happy with this four year term... Otherwise, I'll be pissed, cuz the only reason I wanted Bush in is because of his stance on issues like that. Certainly didn't want him in because of his terrorism policy.
My mistake uncertaindrummer...

Due to this statement, I assumed you voted.

My bad,

Heaven

Old 08-26-2005, 07:33 AM   #36
PJAmerica
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to PJAmerica Send a message via Yahoo to PJAmerica
Government is like Microsoft. When It dominates we hate it but when it shakes our hand we love it. It is comprised within individuals in a overwhelming system that succeeds and fails by human flaw and action just the same. Simple words for concerned matters of thoughts.

"Take part, make a change. Do not ever think complaining or questioning is the resolution when the answer is embedded within the people to take action and make the change"
Old 08-26-2005, 10:31 AM   #37
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)

WHO... are... you... to... JUDGE ...me????? Amoral?????

Oh...I forgot...Mr Perfection...you are probably the most moralist guy on CF...

Well let's see... You are juding me. You are pissed off at me and think I'm acting in a way which you don't like. So I have every reason on earth to say your opinions on abortion are immoral. They are, and no small amount of people all over the world would say so. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I am going to mince words. I never do. If you believe abortion should be legal, that is an immoral view. Take that as you will.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:37 PM   #38
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Well let's see... You are juding me. You are pissed off at me and think I'm acting in a way which you don't like. So I have every reason on earth to say your opinions on abortion are immoral. They are, and no small amount of people all over the world would say so. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I am going to mince words. I never do. If you believe abortion should be legal, that is an immoral view. Take that as you will.

I dont want you to be condescendent with me ...cause we are arguing, but I think argue is not your point actually you are saying you are RIGHT all the time, having all the perfection and morals with you"having every reason on earth"...
as for me: I have imoral views, wrong ideas ansd extreme liberalism...

This is not a discussion...You dont want to discuss things...just proclaim your perfect opinions..judging mine

PS: Of course Im pissed off at you...or do you want to see me using loving words...hun????
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 08-26-2005, 08:48 PM   #39
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I dont want you to be condescendent with me ...cause we are arguing, but I think argue is not your point actually you are saying you are RIGHT all the time, having all the perfection and morals with you"having every reason on earth"...
as for me: I have imoral views, wrong ideas ansd extreme liberalism...

This is not a discussion...You dont want to discuss things...just proclaim your perfect opinions..judging mine

PS: Of course Im pissed off at you...or do you want to see me using loving words...hun????

I'm just sayign things from my side. I am not perfect. I am nowhere near perfect. I don't live up to my own morals. I am just trying to convicne you that abortion is wrong, and you don't seem to think it is.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:11 AM   #40
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I'm just sayign things from my side. I am not perfect. I am nowhere near perfect. I don't live up to my own morals. I am just trying to convicne you that abortion is wrong, and you don't seem to think it is.

Again?????? Its quite crazy the way you try to convince me...on and on and on...saying i have immoral views....

but AGAIN I say that I DONT support abortion,(did you hear that?) but I think that states all over the world have to rule this subject despite religions doctrines. Because if you are a very religious person, you consenquently will avoid abortion...

My point is not kill the baby...my point is freedom.

Make your choice
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-27-2005 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:51 AM   #41
Chase
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) It isn't so much a difference on Iraq as a difference in general. I'll never forget when you said "If Britain wants to invade us they can take their best shot

I really can't say I understand that position. If someone gets raped, should we add ANOTHER wrong onto that?

If a 13 year girl got raped and consequently got pregnant from the attack... why should she bear the burden bestowed upon her by a sick individual. It's bad enough that the girl will have the mental scars for the rest of her life... but a child at a young age just makes those scars even deeper.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:56 AM   #42
Chase
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) I'm just sayign things from my side. I am not perfect. I am nowhere near perfect. I don't live up to my own morals. I am just trying to convicne you that abortion is wrong, and you don't seem to think it is.

What I find amazing is that you're so adamantly against abortion, but so lenient to dictators and despots who commit genocide (and kill innocent people on a much larger scale.)
Old 08-27-2005, 04:01 AM   #43
Chase
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Actually I didn't even vote. And even then, I don't regret that Bush won. I'd rather have Bush in then Kerry. They were both crappy crappy crappy candidates. Notice how Bush keeps telling us we have to sacrifice in this war, and how the American people will be strong and reslilient, and then he... takes vacations longer than the mississippi river and hangs out with buddies like Lance Armstrong?

A President can control the United States from the air and all points on the globe. Going to Crawford, Texas doesn't mean he drops his duties as President. I remember Bill Clinton constantly doing things that could be classified as leisure. Lance Armstrong, by the way, is one of the greatest athletes in American history... he's earned the right to go on a freaking bike ride with the President of the United States.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:48 AM   #44
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) What I find amazing is that you're so adamantly against abortion, but so lenient to dictators and despots who commit genocide (and kill innocent people on a much larger scale.)

Well, this post is not for me but I have to say that:

Even though I sincerily dont see uncertain being lenient with dictators, (I dont believe: after you 've attacked me Im defending you...) you mentioned a very important subject that is constantly forgotten:children killed at wars and dictatorials regimes all over the world.
Good point,Chase.
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 08-27-2005 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #45
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)
but AGAIN I say that I DONT support abortion,(did you hear that?) but I think that states all over the world have to rule this subject despite religions doctrines. Because if you are a very religious person, you consenquently will avoid abortion...

It is not jsut a religious issue, unless "killing" is a religious issue. Ana, is abortion murder? Becuase if it is, it should be illegal. And if its not... meh, who cares, its not wrong, everyone should be able to do it.

Quote: My point is not kill the baby...my point is freedom.

Freedom to kill?