CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How are we supposed to believe... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9517)

HeavenBesideYou 08-13-2005 07:47 AM

How are we supposed to believe...

... that our government is doing their best to protect us from another attack when we can't even lock our own back gate???

More from the border...

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 08-14-2005 04:21 PM

its a sight

Ana4Stapp 08-15-2005 10:23 AM

I understand you Heaven, but this is very suspicious when government put the blame on the illegals.I mean, its easy, you know?
Anyway, its my opinion. ;)

creedsister 08-15-2005 11:36 PM

again its a sight my grand pappy told me there would be days like this And He Would Say I hope im Dead And Gone and if The Good Lord Give You Wisdom Use It

uncertaindrumer 08-16-2005 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I understand you Heaven, but this is very suspicious when government put the blame on the illegals.I mean, its easy, you know?
Anyway, its my opinion. ;)

You don't like government much do you. :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp 08-17-2005 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
You don't like government much do you. :rolleyes:

No, you' re wrong...this time... :rolleyes:

I dont think being critical concerning to the government's actions is the same to dislike governments.
Also, bashing politicians without a reason its stupidity.This is not my point.

And i didnt say in this case above, US or Mexico governement are wrong - but you know its easy to put the blame on: the illegal, the poors ones,etc...

PS: You censured US invading Iraq-so, it means you dont like Bush governement??? Is the same thing? :rolleyes:Please,clarify this...uncertain

Ana4Stapp 08-17-2005 07:25 AM

And no, I'm not an anarkist... :D lol

Chase 08-17-2005 07:01 PM

The border issue is a very volatile issue. I live in San Diego, which is a border city. Due to the impending threat of terrorism, I believe that the Bush administration really needs to clamp down on getting the borders secure. I don't blame many Mexicans for wanting to come to America to give a better life to their families. I would do the same thing. However, just because they are our neighbors does not give them the right to just "hop" the fence, cheat the system, and not pay the same amount of taxes as American citizens. People from all over the world have to go through the same system in order to be granted legal status in America. The reason why secure borders is so important is because it's not difficult for terrorists to come through the already porous borders. I love the Mexican people, I speak decent Spanish, and enjoy traveling south of the border. But laws are laws. They need to respect our laws, just as visiting Americans need to respect theirs. ;)

Ana4Stapp 08-17-2005 07:12 PM

I didnt say different, also I think Mexican governement needs to do something to get a better life to people just to avoid this kinda of thing.

RMadd 08-18-2005 12:58 PM

I agree Ana: if the quality of life wasn't so contrasting, then there wouldn't be scores of people trying to get in, many illegally....
I've only been there once, for 4 days, so I didn't really get an amazing look at the inner-workings of Mexican politics, etc. But I do know that, given a highly charismatic leader promising anything (think Hitler, Lenin, etc) and a leader promising true democratic reforms who is just dull, they'd go for the charismatic leader. So that may have something to do with the problem. Vincente Fox seemed to be on to something when, back in 2000, he promised to work w/ Bush on reforming border legislation & all (early in his term, before 9/11, Bush was open to relaxing the border w/ Mexico). unfortunately, 9/11 happened, and any relaxation of border security now would be political suicide and kinda dumb.

uncertaindrumer 08-20-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

No, you' re wrong...this time... :rolleyes:

I dont think being critical concerning to the government's actions is the same to dislike governments.
Also, bashing politicians without a reason its stupidity.This is not my point.

And i didnt say in this case above, US or Mexico governement are wrong - but you know its easy to put the blame on: the illegal, the poors ones,etc...

PS: You censured US invading Iraq-so, it means you dont like Bush governement??? Is the same thing? :rolleyes:Please,clarify this...uncertain

Disagreeing with one administration about one policy (granted I disagree with more than just that but anyway) is one thing. I don't think I have EVER heard you say something good about a government...

Ana4Stapp 08-20-2005 04:12 PM

Quote:

Disagreeing with one administration about one policy (granted I disagree with more than just that but anyway) is one thing. I don't think I have EVER heard you say something good about a government...

Hun...maybe its cause we dont talk much ... :rolleyes:

But what do you want to hear from me? sometnhing about your governement or mine? hun? By the way, my governement is in a big huge problem, but i still love and support my president... ;)

uncertaindrumer 08-20-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Hun...maybe its cause we dont talk much ... :rolleyes:

But what do you want to hear from me? sometnhing about your governement or mine? hun? By the way, my governement is in a big huge problem, but i still love and support my president... ;)

Lol, nothing wrong with your position. Seeing as how conservative the United States govrenment is right now, it is obvious why you can't stand it. lol

Ana4Stapp 08-20-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

Lol, nothing wrong with your position. Seeing as how conservative the United States govrenment is right now, it is obvious why you can't stand it. lol

And what about you? Do you support your governement or not? I mean , i know you re against Iraq's war, but I dont know your position concerning to the US domestic policy...never heard you talk about it...(of course it would be explained by our poor opportunity of talking... :rolleyes: )

PS: Am I a liberal? :D

uncertaindrumer 08-21-2005 12:11 PM

It depends. If we get Roe v. Wade overturned or major hits against Stem Cell research or something like that, I'll be happy with this four year term... Otherwise, I'll be pissed, cuz the only reason I wanted Bush in is because of his stance on issues like that. Certainly didn't want him in because of his terrorism policy.