Daily Bread [Archive] - Page 2 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

HeavenBesideYou
02-06-2005, 11:59 AM
February 6th

"God has mercy on those who suffer."

Have you every thought you were suffering badly, from whatever cause, and then looked around and realized how much greater was the pain and grief and suffering of others? For those who have seen "The Passion of the Christ" you have seen the reality of his suffering in a powerful way. It makes our own suffering seem trivial in comparison. Yet, through it all, God was merciful and victorious. God's mercy gives us comfort... and perspective.

Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners, for there is yet hope! I promise this very day that I will repay you two mercies for each of your woes!"

Zechariah 9:12

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister
02-06-2005, 12:27 PM
AMEN the Lord Loves The Long Suffer HoldingTight To The Cross Singing And Groanning As We Go :) :rockon:

Ann Allusion
02-06-2005, 01:32 PM
When those of us that suffer realize that those around us may be suffering more, and do what we will to give comfort...our problems become less important...

God's mercy gives us comfort... and perspective.

as our mercy should give comfort and perspective to others... :)

thanks for the post, heaven...

HeavenBesideYou
02-07-2005, 06:22 AM
February 7th

"Hate."

What a bold and powerful word. We must not hate people. We must hate evil. It's a tough combination to pull off, but absolutely vital. Evil is here because of the Evil One, the champion of hate, lies, and death. So when evil rears its ugly head, let's be courageous and oppose Satan and his work. In the process, let's pray for those trapped in its tentacles, even if they consider us enemies.

Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 97:10

Heaven

creedsister
02-07-2005, 10:02 AM
:) :) WHOOOOOOO :jam: :jam: We must humble ourselves before the wicked we forgive for they know not what they do :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
02-08-2005, 06:28 AM
February 8th

"Reflection time."

We often talk about the privileges of being a child of God, forgiveness, salvation, a future in heaven with him, the gift of the Holy Spirit, and ultimate victory when Christ comes. One of the greatest privileges we get, however, is the opportunity to act toward those who dislike and hate us in a way that reflects the character of God himself. Anyone can return hate for hate, but it takes a child of God to return a blessing and a prayer for their enemies.

[Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:43-45

Heaven

creedsister
02-08-2005, 11:30 AM
:smokin: matt.5.17 :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-09-2005, 06:16 AM
February 9th

"Can any good come from suffering?"

Suffering, while it is not welcome, can be a form of spiritual body-building, building our endurance and ability to handle even more difficult circumstances.

For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow... for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.

James 1:3-4

Heaven

creedsister
02-09-2005, 09:32 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: Suffer On :) :) within suffering we can never over look those who suffer as well and through our suffering it may not before nothing as we can comfort those which who are suffering And those who mourn ISA ch.61.1.2 :smokin: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
hmmm...suffering, in a way like doing "biblical" pushups...:laugh:...not a pleasant experience, but worth it in the end...:rockon: heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou
02-10-2005, 06:22 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: Suffer On :) :) within suffering we can never over look those who suffer as well and through our suffering it may not before nothing as we can comfort those which who are suffering And those who mourn ISA ch.61.1.2 :smokin: :jam: :jam:

Indeed!

:)

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
02-10-2005, 06:22 AM
February 10th

"Love"

Love - in the week before Valentine's Day we want to remember the real meaning of love. Without the motivation and expression of love, all "Christian" activities are more "activity" than Christian. Love is the expression of Christ's character and presence in our lives through deeds done for others.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Heaven

creedsister
02-10-2005, 11:22 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: Love one another the way i have loved you

HeavenBesideYou
02-11-2005, 06:24 AM
February 11th

"A New Hero."

When I was a boy, I used to dream of being like my favorite comic book hero. With super powers, I knew I'd be unstoppable. No one could pick on me, no one could tell me what to do, and everybody would love me. As I grew older, I grew sad to realize that no superhero life lay in my future.

Superheroes were just myths...

Then, one day, I found a new kind of hero. A friend of mine gave me a New Testament and asked me to read it. I was swept into a world where sin and evil came to an end, where good really did win, and where love was the strongest power of all. And the best thing was, everyone who believed could be a hero, too.

We need to choose our heroes carefully. Only one hero is worthy of our praise and allegiance, and that is Jesus Christ. Jesus will save us from our enemies, and He will set all things right. Follow Him, and He will grant you a power beyond belief.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 18:3

Heaven

creedsister
02-11-2005, 10:08 AM
:) :)

HeavenBesideYou
02-12-2005, 07:56 AM
February 12th

"Always love."

Always love - pretty tall order and pretty tough stuff. Only God is "always." But then Christians are fueled to a always love through the Holy Spirit! Check out the promised source of "always" love in Romans 5:5.

Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Heaven

creedsister
02-12-2005, 10:35 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
02-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:6-7

one of my favorite verses...thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
02-13-2005, 09:43 AM
one of my favorite verses...thanks, heaven...:rockon:
Me too!!!

:)

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
02-13-2005, 09:44 AM
February 13th

"God pursues us with his love."

A healthy definition of love is crucial to understanding the central message of the Bible. According to the Bible, love is not confined to sexuality, nor is it primarily a feeling at all. The Bible teaches that love is a commitment. Therefore, it is not dependent on good feelings, but on a consistent and courageous decision to extend oneself for the well-being of another. That commitment then produces good feelings, not the other way around.

Jesus became the perfect demonstration of God's unconditional love for us by laying down his life for our benefit.

I will be your God throughout your lifetime, until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4

Heaven

creedsister
02-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Amen What a Love JESUS Sweet Thats One Of The Reasons Why THEY CALLED HIS NAME Immanuel God Is With Us Always We try To Show That Love To All, And Sometimes Its Impossibile But Not With God All Things Are Possibile, For I,am With Always Even To The End Of The World, :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-14-2005, 06:42 AM
February 14th

"How do you find Christians?"

Jesus said they love each other just as he loved the disciples. In the immediate context, this means he is willing to give sacrificially and extravagantly by dying for them on the cross, and he is also willing to love selflessly and practically by washing their feet. His ministry reveals he also will do almost anything in between extravagant and practical. Imagine if we all read the Gospels, and committed to love each other in the same way Jesus showed his love to his disciples!

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you , so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

John 13:34-35

Heaven

creedsister
02-14-2005, 09:02 AM
:smokin: Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy } :jam: It

HeavenBesideYou
02-15-2005, 06:25 AM
February 15th

"He loved us first!"

He offered his Son to save us regardless of our decision to believe or ignore his grace. We are given the ability to accept or reject the death of his Son as the sacrifice for our sins. The only condition, as 1 John 2:1-2 emphasizes, is that we realize that he died for everyone else in the world, too!

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:10

Heaven

creedsister
02-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Indeed HEV John.ch.14.12.13 :) :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-16-2005, 06:27 AM
February 16th

"Love one another."

The original message - love one another. The enduring message - love one another. The most convicting message - love one another. The most difficult message - love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 3:11

Heaven

Ann Allusion
02-16-2005, 10:50 AM
As we are loved by God, so shall we love one another...:rockon:...heaven... :)

creedsister
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :)

HeavenBesideYou
02-17-2005, 06:21 AM
February 17th

"Conquerors!"

We win!! When you open up the final book of the Bible, Revelation, that is the message... Christians win because Jesus is the one true conqueror. No matter how the battle is going for you right now, remember that in the end, we win!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Romans 8:35-37

Heaven

creedsister
02-17-2005, 09:06 AM
In All These Things We Are More Than Conquerors Through Him That Loved Us For I,am Persuaded That Neither Death Or Life Nor ANGELS Nor Principalities Nor Powers Nor Things Presents Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Depth Nor Any Other Creature For He Over Came The World :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: And Life And Death :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou
02-18-2005, 06:20 AM
February 18th

"Separation."

Separation is something we fear whether it's from a child, a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a friend, or from God. Because Jesus bore the separation from God, becoming and going to the cross, we can know we won't have to ever be separated from God's love.

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Heaven

Ann Allusion
02-18-2005, 08:47 AM
:rockon: heaven... :)

creedsister
02-18-2005, 09:04 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-19-2005, 08:51 AM
February 19th

"I live in you and you live in me."

Can you imagine what an honor it is to have the Creator of the universe, the Lord God Almighty, living inside of you! But when we love each other, that is exactly what happens. When our hearts are full of love, there is room for God. When they are not full of love, we leave God little room to take up residence and produce his character in us. Let God complete his love in you. Make a commitment to do loving things for other believers today!

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:11-12

Heaven

Ann Allusion
02-19-2005, 10:40 AM
another great post, heaven...and like the saying goes...God IS Love...three words that say sooo much...:rockon:

creedsister
02-19-2005, 02:05 PM
God Is A Spirt And They That Worship Him Must Worship Him In Spirt And Him In Spirt Truth Worship In Love And Honor I Like This Song Beauty Of Simpliste~~Telecast :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-20-2005, 08:38 AM
February 20th

"Gossip."

"It's just a little harmless gossip." The Wise Teacher reminds us that gossip is neither little nor harmless. Its consequences are huge and its damage horrible. Instead, it is much better to be a peacemaker and an offense-mender.

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 17:9

Heaven

Ann Allusion
02-20-2005, 12:10 PM
so true, heaven...again thanks and hope you have a good day... :D

creedsister
02-20-2005, 02:12 PM
:D :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-21-2005, 06:49 AM
February 21st

"No Law?"

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to have laws to keep people in line! That's the point behind Paul's message here. Treat our neighbors as we would like to be treated. Love them as we like to be loved. If we do that, then we're not going to do anything that would hurt them, much less violate a command of law!

The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:9-10

Heaven

creedsister
02-21-2005, 02:13 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam its hard thing to do sometimes but if we love him it can be done :) For Those Who Love Him Keep His Comandments :)

HeavenBesideYou
02-22-2005, 06:31 AM
February 22nd

"God gives us new desires."

When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, because then you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 6:1

Heaven

creedsister
02-22-2005, 09:10 AM
:) :) ***

Ann Allusion
02-22-2005, 11:20 AM
When we pursue spiritual life with self-serving motives, we rob ourselves of the joy God intends.

for it is the "love of self" that blinds man to the gifts of God.

Through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles, for His name’s sake (Romans 1:5).

your post reminded me of these things, heaven...a good post it was...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
02-23-2005, 06:26 AM
:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
02-23-2005, 06:27 AM
February 23rd

"Mercy."

I cannot think of anything I'd prefer the Holy God to be rich in than mercy. I know my failures, shortcomings, sins, and transgressions. Without his mercy to pardon, and without his grace to send Jesus to pardon at first, I would be lost and without God. Now, because of his rich mercy, my life is tied to Jesus' future and not the one I earned for myself.

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:4-5

Heaven

creedsister
02-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Psa...22,v.26 :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-24-2005, 06:25 AM
February 24th

"God is love."

It's all very simple. God is love. He is its origin, example, and architect. I love because he loved me first. I know how to love because he has demonstrated it. I can love because he made me to have his likeness. He is the fountain, the motivation, and the pinnacle of love. I love because he does, first, last, and always.

We love because [God] first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

creedsister
02-24-2005, 01:07 PM
:) :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-25-2005, 06:15 AM
February 25th

"Living it."

Some things are just not very complicated. Living for Jesus can be boiled down to two principles: love God with everything I am and have, and love others and treat them as I would like to be treated. Not too hard to understand. I guess it's living it that is the challenge!

Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Matthew 22:37-39

Heaven

creedsister
02-25-2005, 10:23 AM
:jam: All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!! :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
02-26-2005, 06:40 AM
:jam: All We Need Is Love~~John Lennon Smart Guy !!! :jam: :jam:
Amen!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
02-26-2005, 06:41 AM
February 26th

"Who says that we get to make the rules?"

So often we feel that God is not listening because we don't get what we ask for. We want results immediately, and we decide beforehand what we will accept as an answer and what we will not...

The Lord hears us, and His is true to answer us, but He always measures His responses according to His divine wisdom. He knows what is best for us, even when it doesn't agree with what we want. It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Psalm 22:2

Heaven

creedsister
02-26-2005, 07:02 AM
AMEN !!! :jam: :jam: Yes We Get In Self A Lot But He See And Hears And Knows All And Works Everything So His Will Be Perfect, :) :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
02-26-2005, 01:52 PM
It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry.

ROMANS 8:24-26

24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

hope and faith require patience...love is patient...as God has patience with us, so we too learn to have patience with one another.

thanks for the post, heaven...they do have a tendency to make one "think"... :)

~peace

creedsister
02-26-2005, 07:31 PM
:) :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
02-27-2005, 08:23 AM
February 27th

"How do we reach the maturity we desire in life?"

The New Testament word for maturity suggests reaching the finish line, completing the task. We should mature as individuals, growing to become the kind of people who are exemplary and productive. We should mature as Christians, striving for the goals we have set. Maturity is growing toward the "high marks," the goal lines of life, and giving that process all we have to make it happen.

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.

Philippians 4:13

Heaven

creedsister
02-27-2005, 12:21 PM
:rockon: :rockon: :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou
02-28-2005, 06:25 AM
February 28th

"Power!"

We like that concept. When it is godly power, might does make right, because godly power is accompanied by love and self-discipline. These three together make a person's life effective. Live life to its fullest: not as a closet Christian, afraid of standing true and firm, but one who lives by God's power, shares God's love, and displays God's virtues.

God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Heaven

creedsister
02-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Wherein I Suffer Trouble As An Evildoer, Even Unto Bonds But The Word Of God Is Not Bound Therefore I Endure All Things For The Elects Sakes That They May Also Obtain The SALVATION Which Is In Christ Our Lord With Eternal Glory If It Is A Faithful For If We Be Dead With Him We Shall Also Live With Him If We Suffer We Shall Also Reign With Him If We Deny Him He Shall Also Deny Us If We Believe Not Yet He Abideth Faithful He Cannot Deny Himself :rockon: And Amen!!!!!!!!

HeavenBesideYou
03-01-2005, 08:14 PM
March 1st

"Outward prayer."

Perhaps the most pleasing prayer that we offer to God is the prayer that we pray for someone else. A prayer for another person is an unselfish and caring act. It takes the trust we have in God and extends it outward in behalf of other people. It is an example of how we can walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Certainly, God wants us to pray for our personal needs, but we enter into His ministry and love when we send forth our prayers in the names of others.

Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

Psalm 22:20

Heaven

creedsister
03-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes I Believe When We Pray For Others We Pray For The Master As Well You Know I Got Unicorns Hanging And Setting All Over High Places In My House Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa And When Im Asked Why Its To Repersent That Scriputre Pslams 22.21 Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heared Me From The Horns Of The Unicorns :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-02-2005, 06:37 AM
:thewave:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
03-02-2005, 06:37 AM
March 2nd

"Learn to walk before you run."

Spiritual growth is like physical growth... We start small and move ahead one day at a time.

I couldn't talk to you as I would mature Christians... I had to feed you with milk and not with solid food.

1 Corinthians 3:1-2

Heaven

creedsister
03-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Heb.5 11.14 Of Whom we Have Many Things To Say And Heared And To Be Utered see ye are dull of hearing..For when for the time ye ought to be teachers ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles Of The Orcales Of God And Are Become Such As Need Of Milk And Not Of Strong Meat..For Everyone that useth milk Is Unskilful In The Word Of Righteousness For He Is A Babe..But Strong Meat belongs to theme that are Full Of Age, I really dont believe has nothing to do with age even those who by reason of use have their senses excrcised to disern both good and evil we grow up in a lot of ways Study To Show Thyself Approved BUT BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-03-2005, 06:19 AM
March 3rd

"Holy and transcendent."

No matter how we try to perceive God, he is still God and we are not. We must forever remember that the original, and still primary sin was to try to become like God in terms of knowledge and understanding. We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty. This is both exciting and frustrating. But the promise remains that one day we will be like him and see him as he is.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

Heaven

creedsister
03-03-2005, 09:57 AM
:D :jam: FOR, As The Rains Falleth From The Heavens And Returneth Not Thither Bur Waters The Earth And Makes It Bring Fourth A Bud That It May Give A Seed To The Sower And Bread To The Eater So Shall My Word Be That Goeth Forth Out Of My Mouth It Shall Not Return Un To Me Void But It Shall Accomplish That Which I Please And It Shall Prosper In The thing Whereto I Sent It For Ye Shall Go Fourth Out With Joy And Be Led Fourth With Peace The Mountians And The Hills Shall BreakForth Before You In To Singing And All The Trees Of The Filed Shall Clap Their Hands Instead Of The Thorn Shall Come Up The Fig Tree And Instead Of The Brier Shall Come Uo The Myrtle Tree And It Shall Be To The Lord For Name For An Everlasting Sign That Shall Not Be Cut Of.... Job..ch.5 MAN IS BORN UNTO TROUBLE AND IN SIN Call Now If There Be Any That Will Anwser Thee And To Which Of The Saints Wilt Thou Turn For Wrath Killeth Job.24 No One Is Justified With God How Then Can Man Be Justfied With GodOr How Can He Be Clean That Is Born Of A Woman Behold Even To he Moon And It Shineth Not Yea The Stars Are Not Pure In His Sight.. Ecc. To EVERYTHING There Is A Season And Time To Every Purpose Under Heaven And Time To Be Born And A Time To Die A Time To Plant And A Time To Pluck Up That Which Is Planted A Time To Kill :D :D But Lets Still Remembear THOU SHALL NOT KILL And A Time To Heal A Time To Break Down And A Time To Bulid Up A Time To Weep Anjd A Time To Laugh :roll: A Time To Mourn And A Time To Dance A Time To Cat Away Stones And A Time To Gather Stones Together A Time To Embrace A Time To Refrain Embracing A Time To Get And A Time To Loos A Time To Keep And A Time To Cast Away A Time To Rend And A Time To Sew A Time To Keep Silence And A Time To Speak A Time To Love And A Time To Hate And Time Of War And A Time Of Peace What Profit Hath He That Worketh In That Wherein He Laboureth !!! But Hold The Phone Haaaaaaaaa World There Is HOPE All These Things Had Hope IT WAS WRITTEN COMJE UNTO ME ALL THAT OUR HEAVEY Whoooooooooooooooooo AND I WILL GIVE THE REST There Shall Be Wars Unto The End !!! BLESSED OUR THOSE WHO MOURN FOR SHALL THEY BE COMFORTED Whoooooooooooooo JUDGE NOT THESE THINGS For It Was He That Overcame The World Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged Condedemm Not And Ye Shall Not Be Condemmend Forgive And Ye Shall Be Forgiven For He Came Not To Condemen The World But The World Through Him Be Saved Give And It Shall Be Given Unto You Good Meassure Pressed Down And Shaken Together And Running Over Shall Men Give Unto Your Bosom For With The Same Messured Unto You Again Can The Blind Lead The Blind Shall They Not Both Fall In To A Ditch. NICODEMUS And Said Rabbi We Know That Thou Are Teacher Come From God For No Can Do These Mircales..Thou doest Except God Jesus Anwesred And Said I SAY UNTO THEE . Except A Man Be Born Again Ha Cannot See The Kingdom Of God Except A Man Be Born Of The Water He Cannot Enter The Kingdom Of God That Which Is Born Of Flesh Is Flesh AND That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt :jam: :jam: MARVEL NOT That I Said Unto Thee Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listieth And You Hear he Sound But Thereof Canst Not Tell Whither It Goeth So Is Every One Born Of The Spirt !!! Come As Littlie A Child Unto Me Humbile Thy Self Before The Lord Your God He Is The Way And The Truth And The Light Of All The Above Who Is Above The Heavens And Under It And To The Right And To The Left And Tha Falls In Between AND BEHOLD These Were His Commandments Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Soul And Mind And The Rest Will Follow Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You Love Thy Neibour As You Love Your Self LOVE Bears All Things Believes All Things Hopes All Things Endures All Things :jam:

Ann Allusion
03-04-2005, 12:01 AM
We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty.

patience and humility...these will please God, and thru such actions we will be spoken to...:rockon:...Heaven...:)

HeavenBesideYou
03-04-2005, 06:28 AM
March 4th

"Never alone."

What a promise. As Psalm 139 emphasizes later, Joshua hears first hand. God will go with him, and us, through all the seasons of life, through all our ups and downs, through temptations and triumphs, even through death. So we can take courage and feel his strength. We are not alone!

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

Heaven

creedsister
03-04-2005, 10:14 AM
:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
03-05-2005, 06:53 AM
March 5th

"Wise guy, eh?."

The purpose of striving for maturity is to use it so that others might also mature.

You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.

2 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

creedsister
03-05-2005, 10:50 AM

HeavenBesideYou
03-06-2005, 10:11 AM
March 6th

"All who believe will one day praise God in heaven."

Faith is more than just believing, it is trusting our very lives to what we believe. For example, we can believe that someone can walk across a deep gorge on a tightrope. But are we willing to trust that person to carry us across? Faith says yes. Faith in God says we are willing to trust him with our very lives. We are willing to follow his guidelines for living as outlined in the Bible because we have the conviction that this will be best for us.

And you will be among those praising him on that day, for you believed what we testified about him.

1 Thessalonians 1:10

Heaven

creedsister
03-06-2005, 10:49 AM
:bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
03-07-2005, 06:28 AM
March 7th

"Trust."

Trust takes time. We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord, but when we do, we find a new confidence that He will be faithful to us. The more we trust, the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed. The key to trust is to try. Try putting your faith in the Lord, and watch wonderful things happen.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 25:2

Heaven

creedsister
03-07-2005, 09:33 AM

HeavenBesideYou
03-08-2005, 06:20 AM
March 8th

"We are comforted to comfort others."

God doesn't bless us because we are somehow uniquely better than everyone else, but specifically to equip, empower, and encourage us to comfort others. God has human hands only when I use mine to his glory and for his purposes!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Heaven

creedsister
03-08-2005, 09:12 AM
:) praise ye the lord o give thanks unto the lord for he is awsomw his mercy endureth forever who can utter the MIGHTY ACTS Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise :jam: :jam: ~~Bleesed Are They That Keep Judgement And he that do Righteousness at all times remembear me o lord with favour that thou bearest unto thy people o vist me with thy salvation that i may see the good of thy chosen that i may rejoice in the gladness Psalm 106 :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou
03-09-2005, 06:19 AM
March 9th

"How does faith in God change the way we live?"

Faith in God brings peace of mind and heart because we know that we belong to him, and we know that one day all pain and suffering will end.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you...

Isaiah 26:3

Heaven

creedsister
03-09-2005, 10:43 AM
:) :jam: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ann Allusion
03-09-2005, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=HeavenBesideYou]March 9th

"How does faith in God change the way we live?"

Faith in God brings peace of mind and heart because we know that we belong to him, and we know that one day all pain and suffering will end.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you...

Isaiah 26:3 QUOTE]

in my best "Edith" voice.....and that's the TRUTH.... :D :rockon: heaven...

HeavenBesideYou
03-10-2005, 06:34 AM
March 10th

"Sharing your heart."

We are to be ready and able to tell folks about the hope that Jesus has brought to our lives!

When we share this hope, two things are important...

1. Our credibility; Is Jesus really Lord of our hearts?

2. Our character; Do we show gentleness and respect in our approach?

The goal is not to win arguments, but hearts to the God of character!

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15

Heaven

creedsister
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
:bow2: AMEN :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :peacelove

HeavenBesideYou
03-11-2005, 06:23 AM
March 11th

"Covenant of love."

God is faithful and his covenant is a covenant of love. He will not forsake us and will treat us better than we deserve just as a loving parent treats a rebellious child better than he/she deserves. But our hearts must be tuned to honor God as God, not as just a good luck charm or a weekly guest into our otherwise busy lives. What we do must be done in awareness that it is done before and for him!

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Heaven

creedsister
03-11-2005, 10:10 AM
indeed :jam: Matt.24 10.14. Many Shall Be ofended and shall betray one another and shll hate one another and many false prohets shall rise faster than 7 elevens :D and shall deceive many and because of inquity shall abound THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD But He That Shall Endure To The End The Same Shall Be saved and this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations...John.15.7.13 If Ye Abide In Me And My Words abide in you ye,shall ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you herein is my father Glorified That Ye bear much Fruit So Shall Ye Be My DisplesAs The Father Has Loved me So I Have LOved You Continue ye, in my love if ye shall keep my commandments and abide in his love these things have i spoken to you So You May Find The Secret Of Inner JOY This Is My Commandment That Ye Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You GREATER LOVE Hath No Man Than This That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friend, :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
03-11-2005, 10:47 AM
:rockon:...thanks, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou
03-12-2005, 06:41 AM
March 12th

"How can we pass faith from generation to generation?"

One generation's devotion to God does not secure that of the next generation. But one generation can leave a legacy of godliness. We must involve ourselves for a lifetime with that generation.

After that generation died, another generation grew up who did not acknowledge the LORD or remember the mighty things he had done for Israel.

Judges 2:10-11

Heaven

creedsister
03-12-2005, 11:36 AM
:jam: :jam: Pslams 89. I will Sing Of The Mercies Of The Lord Fo Ever With My Mouth Will I make knownThy Faithfulness To All Generations For I have Said Mercy Shall Be Built Up For Ever Thy Faithfulness Shalt Thou Establish In The Very Heavens

HeavenBesideYou
03-13-2005, 08:08 AM
March 13th

"God is in our lives."

He is at work right now, undoing Satan's destructive messes and leading us to places he wants us to go. This is true in everything we do and everywhere we go. The key is for us to seek his purpose, to live his will. If that is our goal, then we can be sure our God is with us every step of our way.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Heaven

creedsister
03-13-2005, 11:40 AM
***Rubs Hands*** hehe i like that line :) Undoing the bastards DESTRUCTIVE MASSES :rockon: :jam: :jam: :jam: :) :) :)

HeavenBesideYou
03-14-2005, 06:31 AM
March 14th

"God wants us to be productive in our lives."

He wants us to have more than just head knowledge. He wants us to put it to work in our lives and be effective and productive with it. But, I've got to put out some effort and try to grow in these qualities. Peter is saying, "Okay folks, God wants you to get after it and make a difference through your life!" I'm ready!

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8

Heaven

creedsister
03-14-2005, 11:48 AM

HeavenBesideYou
03-15-2005, 06:23 AM
March 15th

"Jesus Christ of Nazareth."

"Jesus, there's just something about that name!" The words to the song are right. Salvation from what is warped and broken in our world is found in no one else. He is our Savior because he was willing to come to this world, bear our limitations, shame, and sin, and then triumph over them.

The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth... Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Heaven

creedsister
03-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel I was Reading Over In Acts 3 this morning 14.20 but ye denied The HOLY ONE And The Just And Desired A Murderer To Be Granted And Killed The Prince OF LIFE Whom God Had Raised From The Dead whereof We Are Witnesses And His Name Through Faith Hath Made This Man Strong Whom Ye See And Know Yea The Faith Which Is By Him Hath Given Him This Perfect Soundness In The Presence Of You All And Now I Wot That Through Ingorance Ye did It As Also Did Your Rulers But Those Things Which God Before Him Had Shown By The Mouth Of All His Prophets That Christ Suffered He Hath So Fufilled Repent Ye Therefore And Be Convereted THAT YOUR SINS MAY BE BLOTTED OUT WHEN THE TIME OF REFRESHING SHALL COME FROM THE PRENENCE OF THE LORD AND HE SHALL Send Jesus Christ Unto You Which Before Was Preached Unto You, THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE NAME :)

HeavenBesideYou
03-16-2005, 06:18 AM
March 16th

"Deceit is the order of the day."

What will ever bring all the sadness and oppression to an end? The Lord, God, that's who. The Lord despises evil, and one day all evil will be erased. As Kingdom people, we can rejoice in the promise of peace and harmony which God is sure to supply.

Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Psalm 28:3

Heaven

Ann Allusion
03-16-2005, 01:54 PM
:jam:...heaven... :D

12 Who is the man who desires life
And loves length of days that he may see good?

13 Keep your tongue from evil
And your lips from speaking deceit.

14 Depart from evil and do good;
Seek peace and pursue it.

Psalms 34:12-14 (ASB)

creedsister
03-16-2005, 08:58 PM
:) :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-17-2005, 06:30 AM
March 17th

"He restores my soul."

When we've reached point that we can't go on, God blesses us with strength to just keep on walking. When we're in a struggle and things are tough, his power upholds us and we run to victory. When we're winning victories in his name, we can soar on wings like eagles. He is a shepherd and more. He is the Rock and Sustainer of our lives!

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.

Psalm 23:1-3

Heaven

creedsister
03-17-2005, 06:54 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-18-2005, 06:18 AM
March 18th

"How does God heal?"

By death Christ brought us life. Through woundedness he brought us healing. By accepting our punishment he set us free.

He was wounded and crushed for our sins. He was beaten that we might have peace. He was whipped and we were healed!

Isaiah 53:5

Heaven

creedsister
03-18-2005, 10:30 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: ISA. 55.. Ho Everyone that thirrsteth come ye to the waters and he that hath no money come ye and buy and eat.l come buy wine and milk without any price wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which satisfieth not hearken diligently unyto me and eat that which is good and let your soul delight in fatness incline your ear and come unto me and your soul shall live. Praise The Lord ~~The Earth Is The Lords And The FULNESS Thereof The World And They That Dwell Therin Over It On Top Of It Under It To The Right Of It To The Left Of It And Even To Unknown Earths Was He Over All For He Hath Founded It Upon The Seas And Established It Upon The Floods Who Shall Asend Into The Hill Of The Lord Or Who Shall Stand In His Holy Place He That Hath Clean Hands And Pure Heart Who Hath Not Liftied Up His Soul Unto Vantiy Nor Sworn Deceitfully He Shall Recieve The Blessings From The Lord And Righteousness From The God Of His Salvation This Is The Genration Of Theme That Seek Him That Thy Face O Jacob Selah Lift Up Your Hands O Ye Gates And Be Ye Lift Up Ye Everlasting Doors And The King Of Glory Shall COME IN Who Is The King Of Glory LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY THE LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE Lift Up Your HEADS O Ye Gates Even Lift Theme Up Ye Everlasting Doors And The King Of Glory Shall Come In Who Is This King OF GLORY HE IS THE KING OF GLORY!!! JESUS!!! He Was Wounded For Our Transgressions He Was Bruiosed For Our Iniquities The Chasetisement Of Our Peace Was Upon Him And With His Stripes We Our Healed :thewave:

HeavenBesideYou
03-19-2005, 07:15 AM
March 19th

"LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELF-CONTROL."

A lot of different religious groups will give you all sorts of ways to know whether or not you have the Holy Spirit. Jesus has one simple answer: "by their fruit you will know them." Paul gives us the definition of holy fruit. Say them out loud and ask the Lord to make it true in you...

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Heaven

creedsister
03-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Indeed :) THE HOLY SPIRT DESENDED LIKE A DOVE If Ye Love Keep My Commandments and i will pray for you He Shall Give You Another Comfoter That May Abide With You 4 ever For I,am With You Even To The End Of The World Even The Spirt Of Truth WHOM The World Cannnot Receive Because It Seeth Him Not Neither Knoweth Him But Ye Know Him For He Dwells In You And Shall Be In You I Will Not Leave You Comfortless I Will Come To You Yet A Littlie A While And The World Seeth Me No More But Ye Shall See Me BECAUSE I LIVE YE SHALL ALSO LIVE At That Day Ye Shall Know That I,am The Father And Ye In Me And In You These Things Have I Spoken Unto You Being Yet Present With You But The Comfoter Whish Is The Holy Ghost Whom The Father Will Send In My Name He Shall Teach You All Things Abd Bring All Things To Your Remembrance Whatsoever I Have Said Unto You Peace I Leave With You My PEACE I Give Unto You NOT AS THE WORLD GIVETH Give I Unto You LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED NETIHER Let It Be Afaid And Know I have Told You Before It Come To Pass That When It is Come To Pass Ye Might Believe Hereafter I Will Not Talk Much With You For the prince of this world cometh And Hath Nothing In Me These Things HAVFE I SPOKEN Unto You That Ye Shold Not Be Upset They Shall Put You Out Of The Synagogues yea the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think HES GOTTA GOING ON :D and these things have i told you that when the time shall come ye shall remembear that i told you of theme and these things i said unto you at the beginning because i was with you Blessed Are The Poor In Spirt For Thirs I The Kingdom Of Hevean Blessed Are They That Mourn For They Shall Be Comforted Blessed Are The Meek For They Shall Inherit The Earth Blessed Are They Which Do Hunger And Thirst After Righteousness Fo0r They Shall Be Filled Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart For They Shall See God Blessed Are They Which Our Persecuted For My Righteousness Sake For Thirs Isw The Kingdom Of Heaven Blessed Are Ye When Men Shall Revile You And Persercute You And Shall All Manner Of Evil Against You FALSLEY For My Sake REJOICE AND BE EXCEEDING GLAD Take Heed That Ye Do Not Your ALMS Before Men To Be Seen Of Theme Otherwise Ye Have Ye Have Nothing Of Your Father Which Is Heaven Do Not Sound A Truphet Before Thee As The Hypocrites Do In The Synagouges And In The Streets That MAY YE HAVE GLORY OF MEN Verliy I SAY UNTO YOU THET HAVE THEIR REWARD But When Thou Doest Alms Let NOT THY LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING That Thine Alms Will Be In Secret And Thy Father Which Seeth In Secret Shall Reward The Openly The Hour Has Come Glorify The Son That Thy Son May Glorify Thee As Thou Hast Given Him POWER Over All Flesh That He Should Give Eternal Life To As Many As THOU Hast Given Him And This Life Eternal That They Might Know Thee The True Holy God And Jesus Christ Whom Thou Has Sent I Have Glorfied Thee On The Earth I Have Finshied Thy Work Which Thou Gave Me To Do And Now O Father Glorfiy thou me with thine own self with the Glory I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You He That Beliveth On Me The Works That I Do Shall He Do Also And Greater Works Than These Shall He Do Because I Go Unto Unto My Father And Whatsoever Ye Shall Ask In My Name That Will I Doo That The Father May Be Glorfied In The Son If Ye Shall Asked Anything In My Name I Will Do It Whoso Ever Drinketh Of This Water Shall Never Thirst Again But Whosoever Shall Shall Drink The Water I Give Freely Shall Never Thirst Again But The Water I Give Shall Give Him Shall Be In Him A Well Of Water Springing Up In To Everlasting Life Verly Verly I Say Unto Thee Except A Man Be Born Again He Cannot See The Kingdom Of God I Say Unto Thee THAT WHICH IS BORN OF FLESH IS BORN OF FLESH That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt Marvel Not That That I Said Unto You Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listeth And Thou Hearest The Sound Thereof But Cant Tell Whence It Cometh And Whence It Goeth So Is Everyone That Is Born Of That Spirt Verly Verly I Say Unto Thee We Speak That We Know And Testify that we have seen and ye receive not our witness if i have told you EARTHLY THINGS And Ye Believe Me Not HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS And No Man Hath Ascended Up To Heaven But He That Came Down From Heaven Even The Son Of Man Which Is Heaven :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
03-19-2005, 01:22 PM
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

and as it is said in Proverbs 18:20-21

20With the fruit of a man's mouth his stomach will be satisfied;
He will be satisfied with the product of his lips.
21Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.

the fruit of the Spirit must also be expressed in the words that one speaks...for it is the words that call one to notice the actions. To speak with the fruit of the Spirit, is a wonderful way to share as well.

ETA: This too from Galatians 6:6
Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

thank you, heaven, once again...:)

HeavenBesideYou
03-20-2005, 08:31 AM
:wiggle:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
03-20-2005, 08:33 AM
March 20th

"Why did God require sacrifices in the Old Testament?"

Today is Palm Sunday... As we enter Holy Week, we look forward to the joy of Easter. But, before the resurrection, Christ suffered tremendous humiliation, rejection, and a cruel death. He did this as a sacrifice. In our common use, the term sacrifice is a kind of substitute. In the Old Testament a sacrifice was an act of worship by which the blood of an animal was shed to obtain forgiveness of sin, which is of greater value. All the sacrifices of the Old Testament anticipated God's ultimate sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for the sins of the world.

"Look! There is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"

John 1:29

Heaven

creedsister
03-20-2005, 02:22 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: Indeed, Sacrafice And Let Us Be Riminded Of That ULTIMATE Example Uphold One Another In Love And Stand Up And Remind Each Other Brothers Sisters Family Its Hard To Do Be Even Even Those Who Despie Us And Recall The Times That We All Did Something Out Of Love For One Another And Not Foucus On All That Was Wrong Or Bad The Lord Only Looks For That Which Is Good So Let Us Be In That Same Spirt It Makes You Think But He Also Died For That Which Despise Us HE LOVED US FIRST And Some How Some Way That Goodness Which Is In Everybody Let Not Your Eye Be Darkned Judge NOT That Ye Be Not Judged for with what judgement ye judge ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete it shall be meassured to you again and why beholdest thou the mote thats in thy brothers eye but considerest not that beam that is in thine own eye Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You For Give Each Other Because Sometimes Even Untill This Day We Know Not What We Do :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-21-2005, 06:32 AM
March 21st

"The greatest legacy."

Most people want to be well remembered when they die. We want to leave a legacy of some kind. What will our legacy be? Will it be money, or a building, or a statue? Will it be something that will last a short while, then be done? Why can't we leave something truly important?

The greatest legacy we can leave is a life well lived. As Christians, we need to be an example of how wonderful Christ can be. We can honestly usher in the Kingdom of God on earth if we will devote ourselves to leading Kingdom lives. There is profit in the blood of a Christian. Christ's own blood was shed that we might all inherit eternal life. If God was willing to shed His own blood for us, should we be willing to do any less? God's legacy to us is life eternal. What will our legacy to others be?

What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? Shall it declare thy truth?

Psalm 30:9

Heaven

creedsister
03-21-2005, 10:19 AM
Eph 5.28.32 I think :confused: For Though We Walk In The Fllesh We Do Not War After The Flesh For The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal But Mighty Through God To The Pulling Down Of STRONG HOLDS Casting Down Imaginations And EVERY HIGH THING That Exalteth It Angainst Knowlege Of God And Bringing In To Captivity Every Thought To The Obdince OF CHRIST And Having Readnise To Reveange All Disobedince When Your Obdince If Furfilled Thinki It Not Strange Concering The Fiery Trials Which Is To Tyr You As Though Some Stange Thing Happend To You 1.Cor.10. Tells Us NOW All These Things Happend Unto Theme For Example And They Are Written For Our Admoition Upon Whom The Ends Of The World Came Thess. 1 We Give Thans To God For You ALWAYS For You All Making Mention Of You In Our Prayers REMEMBERING Without Ceasing Your Work Of Faith And Labour And Love And Pat5ience OF HOPE In OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST For Our Gospel Came Unto You In Word Only But Also In Power In The Holy Ghost And In Much Assurance As Ye Know What Manner Of Men We Were Amoung For Your Sake And Ye Became Followers Of Us And Of The Lord Having Recived The Word In Much AFFICTION With Joy Of The Holy Ghost So That Ye Were Examples TO ALL THAT BELIEVE :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-22-2005, 06:07 AM
March 22nd

"Many of the struggles in our lives are not mere accidents!"

In fact, many of them are not put there by God. Our challenges often come from the hand of our enemy, Satan. He always prowls around looking for the best scheme to knock us out of our commitment to, and relationship with, the Lord. Placing ourselves firmly in the hands of the Lord and using his tools of warfare will help us defeat our enemy, who has already been humiliated by Jesus and the cross.

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:10-11

Heaven

creedsister
03-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Whatch As Well As Pray :) Amen :jam: :jam: Down There Some Wheres In Eph Verse.17.18. Tells Us, Thake The Helmet Of Salavation And The SWORD Of The Spirt Which Is The Word Of God Praying Always With All Prayer And Supplication In The Spirt And Wathching Thereunto With All Perseverance And Suplication For All The Saints The Sprit Teaches Us Who And What And Why We Pray For !!! Why Do We Sleep And Can Not Whatch For One Hour :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-23-2005, 06:18 AM
March 23rd

"Losing sight of God."

Elijah's story from First Kings is the perfect example of what happens to people who lose sight of God and turn instead to worldly things. Vanity kills faith and undermines humility. Look to the Lord in all things, and you will never have to worry.

I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

Psalm 31:6

Heaven

creedsister
03-23-2005, 01:15 PM
:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
03-23-2005, 02:17 PM
oh yeah... :D ...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
03-24-2005, 06:22 AM
March 24th

"Death for sin."

When we get death for sin, we're only being paid what we're owed... Sin is rebellion against the God who loves us and gave us his most precious gift to redeem us from sin! But God's gift is free eternal life in Jesus Christ. He gave it without our assurance of following.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Heaven

creedsister
03-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Matt.6.25.34 Therefore I say Unto You Take No Thought For Your Life What Ye SHALL DO Behold The Fowls Of The Air For They Not Sow Neither Do They Reap Nor Gather Yet Your Father Feeds Theme Are Ye Not Much Better Than They Which Of You By Taking Thought Can Add One Cubit Unto His Stature And Why Take Ye Thought For Raiment Consider The Lilies Of The Filed How They Grow They Toil Not Neither Do They Spin And Yet I Say Unto You That Even Solomon In All His Glory Was Not Arrayed Like One Of These Wherefore If God So Clothed The Grass Of The Filed Which Today Is And Tommrow Is CAST IN TO THE OVEN Shall He Not Much More Cloth You O Ye Have Lit Faith THEREFORE Thake No Thought Saying What Shall We Eat Or What Shall Will Drink Or Where Withal Shall We Be Closed For After All These Things DO THE GENTILES SEEK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWETH THAT YE HAVE NEED OF ALL THESE THINGS But Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness And All These Things Shall Be Added On To You Take Therefore NO THOUGHT FOR THE MORROW FOR THE MORROW SHALL TAKE THOUGHT FOR THE THINGS OF ITSELF SUFFICIENT Untill The Day Is Evil Therof For Man Shall Not LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERYWORD That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God Rom.8.1 17 There Is Therfore Now Condemnation To Theme Which Are In Christ Who Walk Not After The Spirt For The Law Of The The Spirt Of LIFE IN CHRIST Jesus Had Made Me Free FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH For What The Law COULD NOT DO IN THAT IT WAS WEAK Through The Flesh God Sending His Own Son THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH And For Sin Condemened The Fles That The Righteousness Of The Law Might Be Fufilled In Us Who WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH BUT AFTER THE SPIRT FOR THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE FLESH DO MIND THE THINGS OF THE FLESH AS THE GENTILES But They That That Are After The Spirt For To Be Carnally Minded Is Death But To Be Spirtually Minded IS LIFE AND PEACE Because The Carnal Mind IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD FOR IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF GOD NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE So Then They That Are In The Fles Canot Pleas God But Ye Are Not In The Flesh But In The Spirt If So Be That The Spirt Of God Can Dwell In You Now If Any Man Have Not The Spirt Of Christ He Is None Of This And If Christ Be In You THE BODY IS DEAD Because Of Sin BUT THE SPIRT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS But If The Spirt Of Him That RAISED YOU UP Jesus From The Dead Dwell In You HE THAT RAISED YOU UP Christ From The Dead SHALL ALSO QUICKEN YOUR MORTAL BODIES BY HIS SPIRT THAT DWELLS IN YOU THEREFORE WE ARE IN DEPT NOT TO THE FLESH TO LIVE AFTER THE FLESH FOR IF W LIVE AFTER THE FLESH ye Shall Die But If Ye THROUGH THE SPIRT DO MORTIFY THE DEEDS OF THE BODY YE SHALL LIVE For As Many Are Led y The Spirt Of God They Are The Sons Of God For Ye Have Not Received THE SPIRT OF BONDAGE Again To Fear But Ye HAVE RECIEVED THE SPIRT Of ADOPTION Whereby We Cry Abba Father The Spirt Itself Beareth Witness With Our Spirt THAT WE OUR THE CHILDREN OF GOD And If Children Then Heirs Heris OF GOD Joint Heirs With Christ If So Be That We Suffer With HIm That We May Also Be Glorified Together.

HeavenBesideYou
03-25-2005, 06:16 AM
March 25th

"Heated discussions and the repercussions from them."

Remember one day, everyone who speaks in order to hurt others will have to pay for what they say. So many things are said and done in the name of Christianity that are in no way Christian. Our law is the law of love and forgiveness, not judgment and narrow-mindedness. Ask the Lord to open your heart to those you disagree with and wonderful things will begin to happen. A reminder in such an unsettled blogosphere week...

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 31:18

Heaven

creedsister
03-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Amen :rockon: :rockon:

Ann Allusion
03-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 31:18

right on!... :D

thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
03-26-2005, 08:42 AM
March 26th

"Following Jesus involves personal sacrifice."

And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will have eternal life.

Matthew 19:29

Heaven

creedsister
03-26-2005, 01:08 PM
:bounce: :thewave: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
03-27-2005, 09:27 AM
March 27th

"Christ The Lord Is Risen Today!"

Today is Easter Sunday, a day of great joy as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. In many parts of the country it is spring and there are signs of rebirth as nature awakens from winter. For all the beauty of spring, it is but a faded picture compared to the new life available to us through Christ's death and resurrection.

He isn't here. He has risen from the dead!

Luke 24:6

Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!
Earth and heaven in chorus say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply, Alleluia!

Love's redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids him rise, Alleluia!
Christ has opened paradise, Alleluia!

Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once he died our souls to save, Alleluia!
Where's thy victory, boasting grave? Alleluia!

Soar we now where Christ has led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like him, like him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!

Hail the Lord of earth and heaven, Alleluia!
Praise to thee by both be given, Alleluia!
Thee we greet triumphant now, Alleluia!
Hail the Resurrection, thou, Alleluia!

King of glory, soul of bliss, Alleluia!
Everlasting life is this, Alleluia!
Thee to know, thy power to prove, Alleluia!
Thus to sing, and thus to love, Alleluia!

Happy Easter each and everyone of you!!!

Heaven

Ann Allusion
03-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Happy Easter to you as well, heaven, most excellent hymn, too... :) ...all of Gods creation sing His praises...and spring is the reminder of the rebirth that each of us have when we come to God with belief and faith in our hearts...:rockon:

creedsister
03-27-2005, 02:40 PM
NOT JUST TODAY BUT ALWAYS PRAISE THE LORD ..For He Has Risen In Our Hearts I,WIL Extol Thee My God O King I Will Bless Thy Name For Ever And Ever Oh Lord Everday Will I Bless Thee And I Will Praise Thee NAME FOREVER Great Is The Lord And Greatly To Be Praised And His Greatness Is UNSEARCHBLE One Gen, SHALL PRAISE. Thy Works To Another And Shall Declare THE MIGHTY ACTS I Will Speak Of Things OF GLORY GLORY GLORY HONOUR Of Thy Majesty And Of Thy Works Of Wonder And Men Shall Speal Of The Night Of Thy Terrible Acts And I Will DELCARE THY GREATNESS They Shall Abundantly Utter The Memory Of Thy Great Goodness AND Shall Sing Of Thy Great Goodness The Lord IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION Slow To Anger And The World IS LIVING PROOF OF THAT :D AND GREAT OF MERCY THE LORD IS GOOD TO ALL And His Tender Mercies ARE OVER ALL HIS WORKS ALL THY WORKS SHALL PRAISE THEE And Thy Saints Shall Bless Thee They Shall Speak Of The Glory Of Thy Kingdom And Talk To Thy Power To Make Know The The Sons Of Men His Mighty Acts And The Glori OUR MAJESTEY OF HIS KINGDOM THY kingdom Is An Everlasting Kingdom AND THY DOMINION ENDURETH THROUGHOUT ALL GENRATIONS THE LORD UPHOLDETHJ ALL THAT FALL AND RAISETH UP ALL THOSE THAT BOW DOWN The Eyes Of All Wait Upon Thee And Thou Givest Theme Their Meat IN DUE SEASON :) :) THOU OPENNEST THINE HAND AND SATISFIEST THE DESIRE OF EVERY LIVING THING THE LORD IS AWSOME In All His Ways And You Know Come On Come On AND HOLY HOLY HOLY IN ALL HIS WORKS The Lord Is Nigh Unto All That Call Upon Him He Will Fill The Desire Of Theme THAT FEAR HIM He Also Will Hear Their Cry And Will Save Theme THE LORD PRESERVETH ALL THAT LOVE HIM MY MOUTH SHALL SPEAK The PRAISE OF THE LORD AND LET ALL FLESH BLESS HIS NAME I Will Praise Thee With My WHOLE HEART Before The Gods WILL I SING PRAISE UNTO THEE I WILL WORSHIP TOWARD THY HOLY TEMPLE AND PRAISE THY NAME For Thy LOVEKINDNESS And For THY TRUTH For Thou HAST^ MAGINIFIED THY WORD ABOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL OTHER NAMES IN THE DAy When We Cried Thou Heared Us And Awnsered Us And Gave Us Stregnth With Stregnth In Our Souls All The Kings Of The Earth Shall Praise Thee O Lord When They Hear Your Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD FOR GREAT IS THE GLORY GLORY OF THE LORD Though THE LORD BE HIGH Yet He Hath He Respect Unto THE Lowly But The Proud He Knoweth Afar Off Though I Walk In The Midst Of Trouble Thou Wilt Revive Me Thou Shalt Stretch Forth Thy Hand Against The Wrath Of My Enmies And Thy Right Hand Shall Save Me The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerns Me Thy Mercy O Lord Endureth For Ever For Sake Not The Works Of Thine Own Hands, :thewave: :bounce: : :jam: :jam: I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON Because His Mercy And Love Endures Forever :clap: :clap: :clap:

HeavenBesideYou
03-28-2005, 06:17 AM
March 28th

"The perfect mediator."

We do not need another person, no matter how mighty, pious, or special, to intercede for us before God. As his children, we can go freely, knowing that God himself has provided the perfect mediator between us and himself. That mediator alone is head of the church and chief priest before God for us. His name is Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

Heaven

creedsister
03-28-2005, 09:08 AM
John..14.6 Amen :) I,am the way the truth and the life NO MAN COMETH TO FATHER BUT BY ME......... Also there is power of untiy that comes by prayer..Asking others to pray and praying for others bulids a relationship and opens heart ...i always ask others to pray for me :) not for myself sometimes but for theme.. :jam: :jam: ...

HeavenBesideYou
03-29-2005, 06:13 AM
March 29th

"Righteousness!"

That's what we are. God's righteousness. We are the testimony of how holy, just, and gracious he truly is, because in Jesus, we are his righteousness!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21

Heaven

creedsister
03-29-2005, 01:19 PM
2 Cor. Ch.6.6.10 :jam: :jam: By PURNESS , By Knowlege By Longsuffering By Kindness By The Holy Ghost By Love Unfeigned By The Word Of Truth By THE POWER OF GOD By The Armour Of RIGHTEOUNESS On The Right Hand On The Left Hand By Honour And Dishounour By Evil Repors And Good Reports As Deceviers and yet true as unknown and yet well known As Dying And Behold We Live As Chastended And Not Killed As Sorrowful yet always REJOICING As Poor YET MAKING MANY RICH AS HAVING NOTHING YET POSSESSING ALL THINGS,

HeavenBesideYou
03-30-2005, 06:19 AM
March 30th

"Despised and rejected by men..."

Jesus was everything and became nothing and we didn't notice what he did for us. We just assumed he deserved it, and so we did not repent. But there was something about that sacrificial story that grabbed our hearts and called us home we found in him not only a Savior, but a servant.

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and he carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:3-4

Heaven

creedsister
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
:thewave: Matt.25 36 :jam: :jam: For I Was Hungered And You Gave Me Meat I Was Thirsty And You Gave Me Drink I Was A Stranger And You Took Me In Naked And You Clothed Me I was Sick And You Vistied It Me I Was In Prison And You Came Unto Me

HeavenBesideYou
03-31-2005, 06:13 AM
March 31st

"A sin-sick soul."

I don't know how Jesus could stand up under its weight. He had my sin, your sin, our sin, placed upon him so we would not have to bear the consequences of it. But in that sacrifice, as horrible as it was, we find ourselves healed, cured of the most awful disease a sin-sick soul. In its place, he has left us a transforming peace.

He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 53:5-6

Heaven

creedsister
03-31-2005, 11:28 AM
My Lords Walk Was The Only Walk...And The One Thing Its Hard To Do Alone, We All Strife But The Best Comfort We Can Find Is To Uphold Those In Which Suffer...With Afflctions And Worry And Pray For Those Who Are Learning..As They Take Their Firs Step In A New Life....That Comes So Much Comfort And So Many Ups And Downs Sometimes Follow...Isaiah.33.6 ..AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEGE SHALL BE GOOD STABILLITY OF THY TIMES AND STREGNTH AND SALVATION THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS HIS TREASURE We Thank God For Those Who Have Grown So They Can Set Examples For The New.. Romans 6..BELIEVERS DEAD TO SIN.. What Shall We Say Then Shall We Continue In sin That Grace May Abound.. :) GOD FORBID How Shall We That Are Dead To Sin LIVE ANY LONGER THERIN..Know Ye Not That So Many Of Us as were babtized In To Jesus Christ Were Babtized INTO HIS DEATH...Therefore We Are Buried With Him By The Babtizm Into Death That Like Christ Was Raised Up From The Dead By The Glory Of The Father Even So We Also Should Walk in The Newness Of Life For If We We Have Benn Planted Together In Likeness Of His DEATH We Shall Be Also In The Likness Of His Resurrction Knowing This That Our Old Man Is Dead..With Him That The Body Of Sin And Self And Life May Be Destoyed That Henceforth We Should Not Serve Sin And Walk After The Flesh And Our Own Lusts And SELF, For He That Is Dead Is From Sin .. Now If We Be Dead With Christ WE Believe That We Also Shall Live With Him...Knowing That Christ Being Rasied From The Dead Dieth No More DEATH HAVE NO MORE DOMINION OVER HIM..For In That He Died He Died Unto Sin Once But In That He Liveth He Liveth Unto God...Likewise Reckon Ye Also Yourselfs To Be Dead Indeed :) Unto Sin BUT ALIVE UNTO GOD THROUGH , Jesus Christ Our Lord..LET NOT SIN THEREFORE REGIN IN YOUR MORTAL BODY ...That Dies Daily..That Ye Should Obey It In The Lusts Therof, Neither Yield Ye Your Members Of Unrighteounsess Unto Sin But Yield Yourselfs Unto God As Those That Our Believers Unto God As Those That Alive From The Dead And Your Members As Instruments Of Rightteousness Unto God FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINON OVER YOU, FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BGUT UNDER GRACE....IT Was He That Overcame The World, And Only He Could Carry The Strength In Which It Took To Save The World.... :jam: :jam: :jam: LET EVERYTHING PRAISE THE LORD....

HeavenBesideYou
04-01-2005, 06:13 AM
April 1st

"Thank you for being there..."

We have raised an angry fist to fate, cursed the darkness, and denied there is a God. Each of these is equally ineffective. To rob heaven of God is only to rob ourselves of grace, hope, and a future. How foolish indeed to forget that behind a creation of wonder, order, variety, beauty, ferocity, and pattern is the Creator who is far greater than his handiwork.

The fool says in his heart there is no God.

Psalm 14:1

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-01-2005, 10:14 AM
:rockon: heaven.... :)

God is always with us.

creedsister
04-01-2005, 06:06 PM
As For Me, I Will Call Upon God, And The Lord Shall Save Me EVENING AND MORNING And At Noon...Will I Cry Pray And Cry Aloud...If It Is Only Silent As Whispers..He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Is So Much..God Shall Hear And Aflict Theme...Even He That Abideth Of Old Selah.Because They Have No Changes...Therefore They Do Not Fear God...He Had Put Forth His Hand Against Such Be At Peace With Him...He Hath Broken His Covenant The Words Of His Moouth Was Smoother Than Butter...But War Was In His Heart His Words Were Softer Than Oil..Yet were they drawn swords...Cast Thy Burden Upon The Lord He Shall Sustain thee HE SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED...But Thou O God Shal Bring Theme Down Into The Pit Of Destruction Bloody Decitful Men..Shall Not Live Half Their Days..BUT I Will Trust In Thee, :jam: Pslams..55.16.23.

HeavenBesideYou
04-02-2005, 07:56 AM
April 2nd

"Jesus is our salvation."

Salvation is necessary because sin against a holy God separates us from him, bringing judgment and spiritual death.

For the wages of sin is death.

Romans 6:23

Heaven

creedsister
04-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Romans 7 4.6 Ye, Also Are Become Dead To The Law By The Body Of Christ That Ye Should Be Not Married To Another Even To Him That It Raised From The Dead That We Should Bring Fourt Fruit Unto God For When Were In The Flesh The Motions OF SIN Which Were By The Law Did Work In Our Members TO BRING FORTH FRUIT UNTO DEATH...But Now We Are Delivered From The Law That Being Dead Whereein We Were Held That We Should Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter, :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-03-2005, 11:53 AM
April 3rd

"Those committed to God find renewed strength."

The achievement of any goal or purpose requires commitment—whether for good or for evil. The Bible speaks of commitment in both negative and positive ways: "committing" a sin (Deut. 22:22) and "committing your way to the Lord" (Psalm 37:5).

Each alternative involves making a decision, turning oneself to something or someone, a focused and sometimes costly perseverance, and then reaping the consequences or rewards of our commitment.

Understanding commitment and learning to commit out hearts, minds, and bodies is central to a life of faith. In fact, faith devoid of commitment is dead.

But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-03-2005, 01:32 PM
But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

One of my favorite bible verses, thank you heaven...:rockon:

creedsister
04-03-2005, 03:04 PM
:thewave: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-04-2005, 07:28 AM
April 4th

"Misery loves company."

There are many unhappy people living in the world today. The saying goes, misery loves company. Miserable people spread their misery around. On the other hand, people who possess joy can also share it. Our God shines forth His blessed light in order to destroy the darkness of anger and shame. As Christians, we should reach out in love, not only to those who care for us and build us up, but also to those who devise our unhappiness. They are the ones who need it most.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Psalm 35:4

Heaven

creedsister
04-04-2005, 08:32 AM
:) :jam:

Ann Allusion
04-04-2005, 04:02 PM
As Christians we should reach out in love, not only to those who care for us and build us up, but also to those who devise our unhappiness. They are the ones who need it most.

A good rule to remember...but it could apply to everyone...NOT only Christians...each of us reflects that which we give to one another...be it positivity...or something less...smiling and a cheerful heart is more healthful than anger and depression...

again, thank you, heaven, for the verse... :)

creedsister
04-05-2005, 12:43 AM
:) :D ;) :jam: :jam: :jam: i agree

HeavenBesideYou
04-05-2005, 07:18 AM
A good rule to remember...but it could apply to everyone...NOT only Christians...each of us reflects that which we give to one another...be it positivity...or something less...smiling and a cheerful heart is more healthful than anger and depression...

again, thank you, heaven, for the verse... :)
:thewave: True indeed Ann...

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
04-05-2005, 07:20 AM
April 5th

"What am I living for?"

While that is an important question, the most important question of all is, "Who am I living for?" Only one person I can live for insures that I will never die, because he has already died for me and conquered death!

Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Heaven

creedsister
04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
04-06-2005, 07:16 AM
April 6th

"What can I do if I have broken a commitment?"

If we break a commitment we have made to another, we have broken a trust. The only thing to do is to admit the wrong, and ask the other person and God to forgive us.

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.

1 John 1:9

Heaven

creedsister
04-06-2005, 08:41 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: yes indeed forgiveness is a must, is the ulitimate must friends..we must forgive, alot, and look over all of our bro in sis, we walk by faith not by sight, and somtimes we, are confronted and we in instant think we are our right, by not forgiving i,ve said lord :D i will forgive theme just give me an hour to be angry still As Christ Dwells In Our Temple Its Still Hard To Forgive And understand , thats why , understanding comes more easy and its easy to turn the other cheak..Nothing Compares Or Is Worth Loosing The Understanding And Relationship With The Master, Those Who Love Me SHALL :jam: :jam: l Keep My Commandments

Ann Allusion
04-06-2005, 11:37 AM
if one never forgave another imagine how many good hearts would be over looked...how much potential would be wasted...sad for all involved...to learn to forgive as God forgives us, is another step into the light

i enjoyed reading your verse, heaven, it said quite a bit...maybe the following could be used as well?

"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
~Mark 11:25-26

HeavenBesideYou
04-07-2005, 07:10 AM
Indeed!!!

Great posts, both of you...

:cloud9:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
04-07-2005, 07:12 AM
April 7th

"We are all capable of great anger."

The passion is within each of us. However, we must rule the passion, instead of letting the passion rule us. God helps us control the beasts within. His is a power to set our hearts right and dispel our evil with His own goodness. Ask God's help, and He will help you to cease from anger and strife.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Psalm 37:8

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-07-2005, 08:13 AM
wonderful verse today, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister
04-07-2005, 08:22 PM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-08-2005, 07:25 AM
April 8th

"Jesus lives for you and me!"

Jesus didn't just die for my sins, he lives for me. In fact, he is at God's right hand claiming me as his own (1 John 2:1-2). If he was willing to die to save me, what will he withhold now that he lives victorious over death?

If, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life.

Romans 5:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-08-2005, 08:34 AM
:rockon:

creedsister
04-08-2005, 12:23 PM
:) amen...blessed art Those That Which Receive Him For Life..For Flesh And Blood Hath Not Revealed It Unto Thee But My Father Which Is Heaven...Upon This Rock Shall I Build My Foudation And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It...If We Have Recevied Him In Our Hearts Let It Be Our Roof And Hege And Comforter, And No Weapon Form Shall Prosper, For Where The Eyes Can See, He Lives...And I Will Give Unto Thee The Keys Of Kingdom Of Heaven And Whatsoever Tho Shall Bind On Earth Shall Be In Heaven PRAISE THE LORD, And Whatsoever Thou Loose on earth Shall Be Loosed In Heaven...Matt.16..17.20 :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-09-2005, 09:18 AM
April 9th

"Hardship."

We have two simple options when afflictions strike. We can moan about our fate and give up, or we can face it boldly and make the best of it. God grants us the power to become more than conquerors, if we will only choose to use it.

My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.

Psalm 38:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-09-2005, 11:20 AM
My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.

Psalm 38:10

yet, as *always*, with God's help we just "keep truckin' on"... :D
It's called perserverence...thanks, heaven... :)

have a good weekend.

creedsister
04-09-2005, 01:50 PM
WE,HAVE...Heared With Our Ears. O God Our Fathers Have Told Us What Work WORK THOU DID,st In Their Days..For They Got Not The Land In Possession BY THEIR OWN SWORD...Neither Did Their Own Arm Save Theme...BUT THE RIGHT HAND And Thine Arm And The Light Of Thy Contenance Because Thou Hadst Favour Unto Theme..B/c Thou Hadst a Favour Unto Theme Thou Art My King O God COMMAND Deliverances For Jacob....Through Thee Will WE Push Down Our Enemies Through Thy Name We Will Tread Theme Under Our Feet That Rise Up Against Us For I Will Not Trust In My Bow Neither Shall My Sword Save Me But Thou Has Saved Us From Our Afllictions...And The Entire Kit Caboodle,,IN GOD WE BOAST ALL DAY LONG....Pslams.44.1.8...PRAISE THE LORD.. GIVE THE LORD O Ye MIGHTY GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STREGNTH ...THE GLORY GLORY DUE TO HIS NAME...Worship In Beauty In Holinesss The Voice Of The Lord Is Upon The Waters THE GOD OF GLORY THUNDERETH..THE LORD WILL GIVE HIS PEOPLE STRENGTH The LORD WILL BLESS HIS PEOPLE WITH PEACE...The LORDS MERCY FOREVER ENDURES... :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-10-2005, 08:12 AM
April 10th

"What does it mean to be a servant?"

A popular notion of success in personal life is being able to afford the luxury of hiring others to keep your lawn, wash your car, clean your house... in other words, to have servants. Jesus turns this thinking on its head by teaching that the highest goal in life is not having servants but being a servant. Could it be that the reason he places such a high value on serving is that it is others-centered rather than self-centered? Isn't that the essence of effective Christian living? Serving is therefore the opposite of selfishness.

If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give your life for me, you will find true life.

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

creedsister
04-10-2005, 02:49 PM
ONE THING...Thou Lackest Go Thy Way Sell Whatsoever Thou Hast And Give It To The Poor...And Tho Shall Have Eternal life...nothing belongs to us anyway...and thou shalt have treasure in heaven..and take up the cross and follow me.. How Hardly Shall They That Have Riches Enter into The Kingdom Of God..With Men IT IS IMPOSSBILE BUT With God All Things Our Possbile ...There Is No Man That Hath Left House Ore Bretheren Or Sisters Or Father Or Mother Or Wife Or Children...Or Lands For My Sake And The Gospels..But He Shall Reciive An Hundred Fold Now In This Time..Houses And And Bros And Sisters And Mamas And Babies And Lands..With Persecutions And The World Com Into Eternal Life...But Many That Our First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First... Mark..10.21.34... Now Know II That The Lord Saveth His Anoitned He Will Hear Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Stregnth Of His Right Hand..Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horses But We Will Remembear The Name Of The Lord Our God They Are Brought Down And Fallen But We Are Risen And Stand Up Right Save The Lord Let The King Hear Us When We Call.. Pslam 20.6.9. O Ye Sons Of Men How Long Will Ye Turn My Glory Unto Shame..But Know That The Lord Hath Had Set Apart The Godly For Himself...The Lord Will Hear When We Call Unto Him...Stand Awe And Sin Not Commune With Your Own Heart Upon Your Bed And Be Still Offer The Sacraifiices Of Righteousness. And Put YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD...There Will Be that Will Say Who Will Show Us Any Good Lord Lift Thou Up The Light Of Thy Countenance Upon Us..Thou Hast Put Gladness In My Heart More In The Time That Their Corn And Wine Increased.....I Will Both Lay Me Down In Peace And Sleep For Thou Lord Only Makest Me Dwell In Safety... Pslam 4..2.>8 :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-11-2005, 07:19 AM
April 11th

"Conceit."

Everyone needs to be reminded they are not better than anyone else every now and then. Conceit is a killing vice in the Christian life. God created us all equal. His image rests equally with every human being. Sometimes God needs to bring us back to earth when we get too puffed up. Those exalt themselves will be humbled, while those who humble themselves will be exalted.

When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity.

Psalm 39:11

Heaven

creedsister
04-11-2005, 10:19 AM
:) :jam:

Ann Allusion
04-11-2005, 01:01 PM
ditto...! :jam:
thanks, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou
04-12-2005, 07:28 AM
April 12th

"Finding yourself?"

We do not "find ourselves, our life" by pursuing it. We find it by losing it to something or someone greater than ourselves. We find our life by losing it to Jesus and the work of his Kingdom.

Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24

Heaven

creedsister
04-12-2005, 11:30 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: Lam.3.19.25... Remebering Mine Affliction And My Misery The Wormwood And The Gail..My Soul Hath Theme Still In Rembrance And Is Humbled In Me This I Recall To My Mind Therefore Have We Have Hope IT IS OF THE LORDS MERCIES That WE ARE NOT CONSUMED BECAUSE# HIS COMPASSIONS FAILS US NOT..They New Every Morning Great Sis Thy Faithfulness THE LORD Is My Portion Saith My Soul Therefore Will We Hope In Him The Lord Is So Good Unto Theme That Wait For Him To The Soul That Seeketh Him A Sower Went Out To Sow His Seed As He Sowed Some Fell By The Way Side And And It Was Trodden down and the fowls of the air devoured it AND SOME UP FELL UPON A ROCK :) And soon as it was sprung up it withered away BECAUSE IT LACKED MOISTURE Amen :) ..And Some Fell Amoung The Thorns And The Thorns Sprang Yp With It And Choked It And Other fell on good ground and sprang up and bared fruit an hundred fold ..And Whe He Had Said These Things He Cried..He That Hath Ears Let Him Hear .. Unto You It Is Given To Know The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God But To Others In Parables That Seeing They Might See Not And Hearing They Might Not Understand Now The Parable Is This The Seed Is The Word Of God Those By The Wayside Are They That Here Then Cometh To The Devil And Taketh Away The Words Out Of Their Hearts Lest they believe and be saved THEY ON THE ROCK ARE THEY :) WHICH THAT HEAR AND RECIEVE With Joy And These Which HAVE NO ROOT..WHICH For A While Believe And In Time Of Temptation Fall Away And That Which Fell Amoung The Thorns Are They Which when They Have Heared Go Forth And Our Choked With Cares And Riches And Pleasures Of This Life And BRING NO PERFECTION TO FRUIT But That On The Good Ground Are They Which In Honstest And Good Heart Having Heared The Word KEEEP IT AND BRING FORTH And Bring Forth Fruit WITH PATENCE...No Man When He Hath Lighted A Candle Covereth It With A Vessel Or Put It Under A Bed But :jam: :jam: Settith It On A Lit Candlestick That Which They That Enter May See The Light :) RETURN To Thine Own House AND SHOW GREAT Things GOD HATH DONE

HeavenBesideYou
04-13-2005, 07:18 AM
April 13th

"Measuring up."

Too often we come before the Lord with the feeling that we shouldn't be there... True, we have sinned, but God does not want us to dwell on the fact that we have sinned, but that we have been forgiven, and that we are His chosen people. The love of God is greater than any sin we might commit. God makes us able to look up, because He lifts the burden of guilt from our shoulders.

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Psalm 40:12

Heaven

creedsister
04-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Indeed We Foucus On Forgiveness And Forgiving Each Other Sin Does In Fact Separate Man From God :) Mark.ch.2 8.10 Why Reson Ye These Things In Your Hearts Wheither Is It Easier To Say The Sick Of Palsly Thy Sins Be Forgiven thee Or To Say And Take Up Thy Bed And Walk But That Ye May Know The Son Of Man Hath Power To Forgive Sins.. :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-14-2005, 07:20 AM
April 14th

"True life is found in serving God."

We serve the Lord by recognizing our spiritual gifts and enthusiastically investing them in the ministry of the church.

God's various gifts are handed out everywhere; but they all originate in God's Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:4

Heaven

creedsister
04-14-2005, 10:01 AM
:) Amen Praise JESUS For He Is The Head. :) All Those Gifts Apply In Christ... Amen And Ameen :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-15-2005, 07:18 AM
April 15th

"Tax day!!!"

Not my favorite, how about yours? But where would we be without government, order and laws? While we may not like how the system functions today, what if we had no system? Let's be redemptive in our living and obedient in our citizenship.

This is why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him. If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Romans 13:6-7

Heaven

creedsister
04-15-2005, 09:36 PM
:D it sucketh :) :jam: :jam: :jam: :) but without my Tax Rep..In Which I do Honour :) i would have never dicovered Tax Turbo :D

HeavenBesideYou
04-16-2005, 08:23 AM
April 16th

"Reading the Bible is a delightful experience."

How remarkable that the God of the universe would actually want to communicate with us! We are creatures of a material, physical world to which we relate through our five senses. God is a spiritual being. So how can he communicate with us? Through the Bible.

Over several centuries, God inspired a select number of people to write down what he felt we needed to know about him and how he expects us to live.

I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them.

Hebrews 8:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-16-2005, 11:12 AM
I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them.

Hebrews 8:10

quite rightly, heaven...but it is also written:

8The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”
9So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”
11Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, “The righteous will live by faith.”
12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, “The man who does these things will live by them.”
13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”
14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Galations 3:8-14

so it is not by law alone that we are to live but by our faith as well...that is not to say that what God instructed us to follow in the Bible is incorrect...but it is by our faith we are set free...

23Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.
24So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.
25Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

Galations 3:23-25

so as you say..reading the Bible can be and is quite enlightening... :D :rockon:

creedsister
04-16-2005, 01:47 PM
:D :) The Word Is Alive Heb. Ch.11 1.3 NOW FAITH..Is The SUBSTANCE, OF THINGS HOPED FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN, For By It The Elders Obtained A Good Report :D For Yet Stll It Has Never Been Written Where GOD FORSAKES THOSE THAT WHICH LOVE Through LOVE FAITH PERSERVANCE AND ENDURANCE :) By Faith Enoch Was Translated That He Should Not See Death..And Was Not Found Because God Translated Him ..FOR HE THAT COMETH TO GOD MUST BELIEVE IN ALL THINGS He Had This Testimony That He Pleased God..BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSBILE TO PLEASE HIM ...Faith Without Works Are Very Much Dead..BUT HE IS ALIVE THAT HE IS..AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO SEEK HIM..By Faith In Stuff Noah Being Warned Of God Of God Of Things..Not Seen As Yet Moved With Fear..Prepared The Ark..TO THE SAVING OF HIS HOUSE BY WHICH HE Condemed The World And Became Heirs Of The Righteousness WHICH IS AGAIN BY FAITH...I Cor...2.9 Tells Us FOR E#YE HATH NOT SEEN NOIR HEARED NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEME THAT LOVE HIM...It Was Also Written THAT FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING COMES BY FAITH...FOR I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU...And It Was Spoken IF THESE THINGS WERE NOT TRUE I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU..Once Again An APPEAL FOR ENDURANCE*** HEB, 12.12.29 WHEREFORE LIFT UP THE HANDS..WHICH HANG DOWN AND THE FEEBLE KNESS ..Make Straight Paths For Your Feet lest that which is lame be turned out of the way BUT LET IT RATHER BE HEALED...FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS Without Which No Man Shall See The Lord Looking Diligently Lest Any Man Fail Of The Grace Of God Lest Any Root Of Bitterness Springing Up Trouble You Therby Many Be Defiled Lest There Be Any Fornicator Or Profane Person As Esau Who FOR ONE MORSEL OF MEAT SOLD HIS BIRTH RIGHT..moron .. FOR YE KNOW HOW THAT AFTERWARD...When He Would Have Inherited..The Blessing He Was Rejected For He Found No Place Of Repentance Through He Sought It Carefully With Tears For Ye Are Not Come Unto The Mount That Might Be Touched That Might Be Touched And That Burned With Fire Nor Unto Blackness And Darkness And Tempest..And The Sound Of A TRUMPHET AND THE VOICE OF WORDS WHICH VOICE THEY THAT HEARED ENTREATED, That The Word Should Not Be Spoken To Theme Anymore { For They COULD NOT ENDURE THAT WHICH WAS COMMANDED And If So Much As A Beast Touch The Mountian It Shall Be Stoned Or Thrust Through A Dart And So Terrible Was The Sight That Moses Said I EXCEEDINGLY FEAR AND QUAKE But Ye Are Come Unto Mount Sion And Unto The City OF THE LIVING GOD The Heavenly JERU. And To An Innumerable Company OF ANGELS...TO The Genrale AssembLy And To The Church Of The First Born Which Are Written In Heaven And To God The Judge Of All Spirts Of Just Men Made Perfect AND To Jesus The Mediator Of The New Coveant And To The Blood Of Sprinkling That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Able See That Ye Refuse Not Him That Speaketh If They Escaped Not Who Refused Him That Spake On Earth Much More Shall Not We Escape If We Turn Away From Heaven WHOSE VOICE WHO THE SHOOK THE EARTH ..But Now He Hath Promised Saying Yet Once More I Shake Not The Earth Only But Also In Heaven.. :) And This Word Yet Once More Signifieth The Removing Of Those Things That Are Shaken As Of Things That Are Made That Those Things Which Cannot Be Shaken MJay Remain...Wherefore We Reciving A Kingdom Which Cannot Be Moved Let Us Grace Whereby We May Serve God Acceptably With REVERNCE AND GODLY FEAR FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, :) REMBEAR Theme Which Have The Rule Over You Who Have Spoken Unto The Word Of God Whos Faith Follow Considering The End Of Their Conversation JESUS CHRIST Is The Same Yesterday Today And Forever :jam: :jam: THE AURTHER AND FINSHER OF OUR FAITH... :

HeavenBesideYou
04-17-2005, 08:44 AM
April 17th

"Power!"

We love power. We love the sound and fury of power. We love the ability to change things that power brings. But the greatest power ever unleashed on this earth was the power displayed when the Almighty God held back his power while his Son was persecuted and murdered so we could be saved.

Now that's an awesome display of power!

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-17-2005, 10:28 AM
:D :rockon:

creedsister
04-17-2005, 12:50 PM
INDEED, :jam: ...For It Was Written, i will destroy the wisdom of the wise. and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prundent.. where is the wise where is the scribe where is he the disputer of this world..hath not God made the foolish wisdom of this World for after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom Knew Not God it pleased God by the foolishness..Of preaching to save theme that believe. For the Jews Require a Sign and the Greeks seek after wisdom..but we preach christ crucified unto the jews a stumbling block and unto the greeks foolishness but unto theme which our called both jews and greeks christ the power of God And the wisdom of God B/c The FOOLISHNESS OF GOD IS WISER THAN MEN AND OH I LOVE IT THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER THAN MEN..For Ye See Your Calling How That Not Many Wise Men After The Flesh Not Many Mighty Not Many Noble Are Called..But God Hath Chosen The Foolish Things Of The World To Confound The Wise And God Had Chosen The Weak Of Things Of This World To Confound The Things Which Are Mighty..And Base Things Of The World AND THINGS WHICH OUR DESPISED Hath God Chosen Yea To Bring NOUGHT THINGS THAT ARE...THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE..But Of Him ARE YE IN CHRIST Jesus Who Of God Is Made Unto Wisdom And RIGHTEOUSNESS And Sanctification And Redemption That Acording As It Is Written He THAT GLORIETH LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD... :bow: COL.1 16.21..For By Him Were All Things Created That Are In Heaven And That Are In Earth VISBLE AND INVISBLE..Whether They Be Thrones Or domions or princeipalities Or Powers All Things Were Created BY HIM FOR HIM ..TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY And HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST..and he the head of the churchOf the Body the church who is the beging the firstborn FROM THE DEAD THAT ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE ALL THE PREEMINENCE :D For It Pleased The Father That In Him Should ALL FULNESS DWELL And having made PECE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS BY HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF :) BY HIMSELF Whether They Be Of Things In Heaven Or In Earth... :jam: :jam: :jam: But Let Us All Be Reminded Of The Sweet Simplstiy And The Goodness And The Meekness Of Our Lord Knowing That All THINGS Work Out For Those Who Just Simply Love The Lord,

HeavenBesideYou
04-18-2005, 07:39 AM
April 18th

"Crossroads."

We need to be careful. Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. He understands our doubts. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

creedsister
04-18-2005, 09:25 AM
:) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-19-2005, 07:10 AM
April 19th

"How often should we read the Bible?"

The Bible is for daily reading and daily meditation. Continually ( as in Joshua 1:8 ) doesn't mean reading the Bible just when we get around to it.

He must always keep this copy of the law with him and read it daily as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 17:19

Heaven

creedsister
04-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Indeed ..Pslams 119..97.104...Oh How I Love Thy Law It Is My Maditation All The Day Thou Through Thy Commandments, Hast Made Me Wiser Than My Enmies For They Are Ever With Me I have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy TESTIMONIES Are My Meditation I Understand More Than The Ancients Because I keep thy Precepts I have Refrainded My Feet From Every Evil Way That i might keep the word I Have Not Depareted From Thy Judgements For Thou Hast Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words unto My TasteSweeter Than Honet To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I get understanding Therefore I HATE EVERYFALSE WAY... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-20-2005, 07:12 AM
April 20th

"We need to be careful."

Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. He understands our doubts. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? ...For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

creedsister
04-20-2005, 09:14 AM
Amen :bounce: :bounce: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-21-2005, 07:17 AM
April 21st

"He's got the whole world in his hand."

God holds his children of faith in his hand. As long as they place their lives in him, no one or nothing can steal them away.

Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

John 10:28-30

Heaven

creedsister
04-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Pslam 124...AMEN.. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE when men Rose Up Against Us They Had Swallowed Us Up Quick..When Their Wrath Was Kindled Against Us Then The Waters had overwhelmed us The Stream Had Gone Over Our Soul..the the proud waters had gone over our soul..BLESSED BE THE LORD..WHO HAD NOT GIVEN US A PREY TO THEIR TEETH..Our Soul Escaped Like A Bird OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE FOWLERS..the snare is broken we escaped ..our help is is in the name Of The Lord Who Made heaven and earth... :jam: :jam: I,am the Good shephered And know of my sheep And Am Known Of Mine :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion
04-21-2005, 11:18 AM

HeavenBesideYou
04-22-2005, 07:11 AM
April 22nd

"Fingerprints."

The touch of the Master's hand is all around us. We see it in the order, beauty, and dazzling variety in creation. The great expanse of space with its billions of planets and the incredible world of the microscopic are all testimony to an Orderer of great creativity. God has left his fingerprints all over his world so we can know he is here.

Since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities -- his eternal power and divine nature -- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

creedsister
04-22-2005, 11:12 AM
AMEN ...Because that when they knew GOD Glorified him not as GOD, Neither WERE THANKFUL..but became vain in their Imaginations and their foolish heart Was Darkend..Professing themeselves To Be Wise..They Became Fools And Changed The Glory Of The Uncorruptible God Into Image Made Like To Corruptible Man And The Birds And Fourfooted Beasts And Creeping Things...Wherefore God Also Gave Theme Up To Uncleanness Through the Lusts Of Their Own heart to dis honour their own bodies between themeselves..who changed the truth of God into A Lie And Worshipped And Serve The Creature More Than The Creator Who IS BLESSED FOREVER... :jam: :jam: Pslam 90 Eternal God And Mortal Man LORD THOU Hast Been Our Dwelling Place In All Genrations Before The Mountians Were Brought Forth Or Ever Hadst Formed The Earth And The World Even From Everlasting And Everlasting..Thou Art God Thou Turnest Man To Destruction And Sayest Return Ye Children Of Men For A Thousand Years In Thy Sight ARE AS BUT YESTERDAY..When It Is Past As A Whatch In The Night As With A Flood They Are As A Sleep In The Morning They Are Just Like Grass Which Groweth Up In The Morning It Flourisheth And Grows up in the evening it is cut down withereth For We Are Consumed By thine Anger and by thy wrath We Are Troubled Thou Hast Set Our Iniquitites Before Thee Our Secret sins in the light of thy contenance For All Our days are passed away in thy wrath we spend our years as the tale that is told the days of our years threescore years and ten and if by reason of Strength they be fourscore years yet is their stength they be four thousand scores labour and sorrow for it is soon cutt off And We fly away Who Knoweth The Power Of Thy Anger Even Acording To thy fear is wrath so teach us to number our days that we may apply Our hearts unto wisdom Return O Lord Ho0w Long And Let It Repent Thee Concering Thy Serveants O satsfy us early with thy mercy that we may Rejoice and be glad all our days makes us Glad Acording To The Days Whererin thou hast Afficted us and the years we have seen evil , Let Thy Works Appear Unto The Serveants And The Glory Unto Their Children AND LET THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD OUR GOD BE UPON US, AND ESTABLISH THOU THE WORK OF OUR HANDS UPON US YEA THE WORK OF OUR HANDS ESTABLISH THOU IT......1 Cor.2.9 Eye Hath Not Seen Nor Heared Neither Have Entered In The Heart Of Man The Things Which God Hath Prepared For Theme That Love Him ... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-23-2005, 08:16 AM
April 23rd

"God wants us to pass his Word on to others."

As the Word is life-changing to us, so we pass it on to others that it might change their lives also.

Take to heart all the words I have given you today. Pass them on as a command to your children.

Deuteronomy 32:46

Heaven

Ann Allusion
04-23-2005, 04:47 PM
:rockon: heaven...:)

creedsister
04-23-2005, 09:35 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rockon:

HeavenBesideYou
04-24-2005, 08:10 AM
April 24th

"With all the change in my life, how can the Bible help me keep it all together?"

The Bible teaches two great truths about change. The first is that despite the changing world around us, God is changeless and dependable. The second is that God calls for an inner change of heart, called repentance, that produces an outer change of lifestyle, called obedience.

What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same, anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

2 Corinthians 5:17

Heaven

creedsister
04-24-2005, 02:11 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou
04-25-2005, 07:20 AM
April 25th

"Christ lives in me."

Until I can become completely like him through the power of the Spirit ( 2 Cor 3:18 ), he lives in me. Until I can go home to be with him he lives in me ( John14:1-21 ). Everywhere I go and everything I do, he is with me.

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Colossians 1:27-28

Heaven

creedsister
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
:) Amen :jam: :jam: 11 timothy Ch.4.8 :) I CHARGE THEE, Therefore Before God And The Lord Jesus Christ Who Shall Judge The Quick And The Dead At His Appearing And His Kingdom Preach The Word ; Be Instant In Season Out Of Season Reprove Rebuke Rebuke Exort With All Long Suffering And Doctrine For The Time Will They Will Not Endure A Sound Doctrine But After Their Own Lusts Shall They Heap To ThemeSelves Teachers Having Itching Ears And They Shall Turn Away Their Ears From The Truth And Shall Be Turned In To Fables But Whatch Thou In All Things Endure Afflictions Do The Work Of Evangelist Make Full Proof Of Thy Ministry For I,am Now Ready To Be Of Fered And The Time Of My Depature Is At Hand I Have Fought A Good Fight I Have Finshied My Course I Have Kept The Faith....OUR FAITH SHALL INDEED REWARD US ..Henceforth There Is Laid Up For Us A Crown Of Righteous Judge Shall Give me At That Day And Not Only To Me BUT UNTO ALL OF THEME ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
April 26th

"Only God is worthy to be praised."

Early Christians suffered terrible persecution, even death, for refusing to bow down to idols. Images of Caesar were prominent throughout the Roman Empire, and all were expected to pay tribute to these graven images. The Christians refused, and so they were thrown into jail, and sometimes they were thrown to wild beasts.

Only God is worthy to be praised. In all we do and all we are, our lives should pay tribute to God. Nothing else is good enough. Offer to God thanksgiving and praise, for He alone is deserving.

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.

Psalm 50:14

Heaven

creedsister
04-26-2005, 09:07 PM
For He Is Worth Death And Only Him Alone Is Worth DYING FOR :jam: :jam: :jam: Suffering Death The Empty Hole In The Heart Of The Shadow Of Death, The Agoney Of Pain And Oh The Joy And The Never Ending Compromise Of Thy Love And Thy Mercy The Life In Our Death ...TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For He Is The Glory Diven When We Awake :) ... Not Unto Us Oh Lord BUT UNTO THY NAME GIVE GLORY FOR THY MERCY AND FOR THY TRUTHS SAKE..Wherefore The Morons Say WHERE IS NOW THEIR GOD But Our God Is The The Heavens HE HATH DONE WHATSOEVER HE HATH PLEASED :) Their IDOLS Are Silver And Gold The Works Of Mans Hands..So Fancy And So Cold They Have Mouths But They Speak Not Eyes Have They But See Not They Have Ears But They Hear Not Noses Have They But They Smell Not, They Have Hands But They Handle Not Feet Have They But They Walk Not Neither Speak They Through Their Throat They That Make Theme ..ARE SO LIKE UNTO THEME So It Be Everyone That Trust In Theme ..O ISRAEL Trust Thou In The IN THE LORD He Is Their Help And Their Shiled Ye THAT FEAR THE LORD TRUST IN THE LORD , O House Of Araon Trust In The Lord He Is Their Help And Their Shield THE LORD HATH BEEN MINDFUL Of Us He Will Bless Us The House Of Israel He Wi8ll Bless The House Of Araon He Will Bless Theme That Fear The Lord BOTH SMALL AND GREAT The Lord Shall Increase More And More You And Your Children Ye Are Blessed Of The Lord Which Made The Heavens And Earth Are The Lords But The Earth Have Given Up The Children Of Men The Dead Praise Not The Lord Neither Any That Go Down Into Silence But We We Will Bless The Lord From This Time Forth And For Ever More Praise The Lord :jam: :jam: :jam: I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heared Me And Art Become My Endless Salvation The Stone Which The Buliders Refused :) IS BECOME THE HEAD STONE OF THE CORNER This The Lords Doings How Wonderful It Is This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made, WE WILL REJOICE AND WE WILL BE GLAD IN IT...Save Now I Beeseech Thee O Lord O Lord I Beseeche Thee Send New Prospertiy BLESSED BE HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, Sweet Hossanna And The Sweet By And By :D Haa, We Have Blessed You You Out Of The House Of The Lord God Is The Lord Which Hath Shown Us Light Bind The Sacrafice With Cords Even Unto The Horns Of The Altar Thou Art My God And I Will Praise Thee Thou Art My God I WILL EXALT THEE O Give Thanks Unto The Lord FOR HE IS GOOD FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER, The Never Ending Glory ***Amen And Amen :

HeavenBesideYou
04-27-2005, 07:11 AM
April 27th

"Staying on topic..."

(The Friend of Sinners.) Of all the things Jesus was called, I believe that was his favorite...

The Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

Luke 19:10

Heaven

creedsister
04-27-2005, 11:36 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ann Allusion
04-27-2005, 01:14 PM
i like this one too...

39And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
~John 9:39

HeavenBesideYou
04-28-2005, 07:17 AM
April 28th

"Lord, humble us gently."

That is one of my friend's favorite prayers. I like it, too. But thank God that Jesus was not gently humbled. While I hate he had to go through agony, his self-emptying humility the fact that was stark, bold, drastic, and outrageous. But I am to have this same attitude when it comes to reaching the lost and loving God's children.

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death... even death on a cross!

Philippians 2:5-8

Heaven

creedsister
04-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Yes Indeed~~A Lit Lower Than The Angels :bow: :jam:

Ann Allusion
04-28-2005, 09:21 AM
humility...:rockon: :)

HeavenBesideYou
04-29-2005, 07:15 AM
April 29th

"Pride."

God wants us to need Him. He made us to need help, not to try to do everything on our own. When times get tough, God wants us to open our hearts to Him, that He might be made real to us. Call upon God from your brokenness, and He will be faithful to answer.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:17

Heaven

creedsister
04-29-2005, 11:12 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: ISA 60.1 THE LORD THY GOD ALWAYS Shows HIS Never Ending Mercy To His People ARISE SHINE, For Thy Light Is Come And THE GLORY Of The Lord Is Risen Upon Thee For Behold The Darkness Shall Cover The Earth And Gross Darkness The People But The Lord Shall Arise Upon Thee And His Glory Shall Be Seen Upon Thee :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
04-30-2005, 09:04 AM
April 30th

"Speaking in love?"

Speaking the truth is hard enough. You mean I have to do it in love? Yes, if I am to be Christ's man or woman, I must speak to others as he did.

Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

Ephesians 4:15

Heaven

creedsister
04-30-2005, 12:34 PM
PHI, ch.2.2.8 IF THERE be therefore ANY Consolation In Christ If Any Comfort Of Love If Ant Fellowship Of The Spirt If Any Bowels And Mercies Fulfil Ye My Joy That Ye Be Like Minded Having The Same Love Being One Acord Of One Mind LOVE Let Nothing Be Done Through Strife Or Vainglory But In lowliness Of Mind Let each esteem other better than themeselves..Look Not Every Man On His OWN THINGS But Every Man ALSO THE THINGS OF OTHERS. Let This Mind Be In You Which Was Also In Christ Jesus. Who Being In The Form Of God Thought It Not Robbery To Be Equal With God But Made Himself Of No Reputation And Took Upon Him The Form Of A Serveant And Was Made In The Likeness Of Men And Being Found In Fashion As A Man He Humbled Himself...

Ann Allusion
04-30-2005, 01:59 PM
is there any other way to speak to one another except "in love"?
kind of another twist on the golden rule, eh?... :cool:

not an easy thing to do...but then anything that is really good for us, never comes easily, does it?

thanks for the daily inspirations, heaven...:rockon: :)

HeavenBesideYou
05-01-2005, 10:10 AM

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-01-2005, 10:11 AM
May 1st

"I believe!"

I believe that God not only knows me, but cares about me. I believe that God not only created the universe, but he knows the number of hairs on my head. I believe that God not only sent his Son to save the world, but that he's sending him back to bring me home. What's more, I believe that God is pleased by my belief.

Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Hebrews 11:6

Heaven

Ann Allusion
05-01-2005, 11:41 AM
belief will see us thru as long as our faith is placed in God...we can only humbly pray that what we believe is pleasing to Him...for if it is He will make it known... :)

have a good sunday, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister
05-01-2005, 02:34 PM
WHOOOOOOOOO AMEN AND AMEN :banana: :banana: :banana:

HeavenBesideYou
05-02-2005, 07:14 AM
May 2nd

"Confidence before God."

Through the presence of Jesus at the Father's right hand and the intercession of the Holy Spirit, we can have confidence and come boldly before the Creator of the universe and know that he not only hears us, but also cares for us. Wow, what an audience! Oh, and one final thing, he also ACTS on what we ask.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14-15

Heaven

creedsister
05-02-2005, 09:09 AM

Ann Allusion
05-02-2005, 12:15 PM
16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
~1 John 4:16-18

thanks, heaven...your post made me think of the above...:rockon: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-03-2005, 07:14 AM
May 3rd

"Those committed to God find renewed strength."

Why is commitment so hard? Commitment is never easy; it requires courageous perseverance.

I devoted myself to working on the wall...

Nehemiah 5:16

Heaven

creedsister
05-03-2005, 01:26 PM
:) Oh Yes Amen And Amen...Whoever Shall Loose Loose Their Life For My Sake Shall Keep It, ~~~ MATT. 6.13.14 ...Enter YE In The Straight Gate For WIDW IS THE GATE :D And Broad Is The Way That Leadeth To Destruction And Destroys What The Good Lord Got Planed For Ya, AND MANY There Be Which Go In Threat...Because Straight Is The Way WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE ..And Few There Find Be There Find It, For Many Are Called But The Chosen Be Few :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .. PSLAMS 66.8.9 O BLESS OUR GOD YE PEOPLE AND MAKE THE VOICE OF HIS ALMIGHTY PRAISE WHOOOOOOOOOOO WHISH HOLDETH OUR SOUL IN LIFE AND SUFFERETH NOT OUR FEET TO BE MOVED, Pslams 68. 15.16. THE HILL OF GOD IS AS AS THE HILL OF BASHAN WHY LEAP YE YE HIGH HILLS THIS IS THE HILL WHICH GOD DESIRETH TO DWELL IN YEA THE LORD OF HIGH WILL DWELL FOREVER, Luke.14. 10.11. But When Thou Art Bidden Go And Sit Down In The Lowest Room That When He That Bade thee Cometh He May Say UNTO THEE FRIEND GO UP HIGHER , Praise JESUS He So Cool Ya,alls :thewave: For Whosoever Exalteth Him Self Shall Be Abased And He That Humbelth Himself Shall Be Exalted,

HeavenBesideYou
05-04-2005, 07:13 AM
May 4th

"How do I set priorities?"

There is no greater priority than loving and obeying God. Nothing affects our eternal future so significantly.

Choose today whom you will serve... As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

creedsister
05-04-2005, 11:03 AM
:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bounce: Number 1 Priortie ...

HeavenBesideYou
05-05-2005, 07:14 AM
May 5th

"Open your heart to new things and grow."

There are many breathtaking experiences in this life that God has given to us. He has reserved some special things for each of us. These experiences help us touch the wonder of God. They involve us in His mystery, and they remind us of just how great He is. Embrace life fully. Try new things. The Lord is offering you new excitement and opportunity every day of your life.

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! For then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Psalm 55:6

Heaven

creedsister
05-05-2005, 10:49 AM

HeavenBesideYou
05-06-2005, 07:18 AM
May 6th

"Forgiveness and healing."

To confess is to do two things with our sin: 1) to recognize sin for what it is in God's eyes and 2) to get rid of our secrets and be honest with another Christian. James' language is powerful. He mentions that this confession doesn't just bring forgiveness. It also brings healing.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

James 5:16

Heaven

creedsister
05-06-2005, 02:40 PM
This Song Always Reminded Of The Place Of Forgiveness Plan And Simple*** I Could Start Dreaming But It Never End..As Long As You,re Gone We May As Well Pretend I,ve Been Dreaming Straight From The Heart..You Say Its Easy But Who,s To say That We Be Able To Keep To Keep It This Way But Its Easier Straight From The Heart Tell Me We Can Make Another Start ..You Know He Will Never GO AS LONG AS HE KNOWS ITS COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART**I,ll see you on the street some other time and all your words just fall out of line :) cuz im dreaming straight from the heart You Know He Will Never Go As Long As He Knows Its Coming Straight From The Heart :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-07-2005, 08:02 AM
:smileyban

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-07-2005, 08:04 AM
May 7th

"False prophets."

We live in a world dominated by smooth talkers who proclaim goodness but are corrupt to the core. Jesus warned that many false prophets would come preaching harmony and love, but that they were wolves in sheep's clothing. Ask God's wisdom and guidance as you make choices in your life. He will expose the darkness of lie and deceit through His holy light.

The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Psalm 55:21

Heaven

creedsister
05-07-2005, 12:51 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ** :) :D Pslam 57. BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME FOR MY SOUL TRUSTS IN YOU ALONE OH LORD YEA IN THE SHADOW OF MY WINGS WILL I MAKE MY REFUGE UNTILL THESE CALAMITIES BE OVERPAST PRASIE THE LORD I WILL CRY UNTO THE UNTO GOD MOST HIGH UNTO GOD THAT PEFORMETH ALL THINGS FOR ME HE SHALL SEND FROM HEAVEN AND SAVE ME FROM THE REPROACH OF HIM THAT WOULD SWALLOW ME UP SELAH GOD SHALL SEND FORTH MERCY AND HIS TRUTH :bounce: My soul is amoung lions sooooooo ***and i lie even among theme that are set on fire even the sons of men whose teeth are spears And Their Tounge3 A shap sword BE THOU EXALTED O GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS LET GLORY GLORY BE ABOVE ALL THE EARTH They Have Prepared a net for my steps :rolleyes: My Soul Is Bowed Down They Have Digged a pit before me into the midst whereof they are fallen themeselfs My heart is fixed Oh God I WILL SING AND GIVE PRAISE AWAKE UP MY GLORY LET IT SHINE PSALTERY AND HARP I WILL PRAISE THEE O LORD Amoung The People And Amoung The Nations ..FOR THY MERCY IS GREAT UNTO THE HEAVENS AND THY TRUTH UNTO THE CLOUDS BE THOU EXALTED OH GOD ABOVE THE HEAVENS AND ABOVE ALL THE EARTH*** FOR IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND WICKED BE UNDER HIS FEET PRASIE THE LORD !!!! :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Mothers Day 2005

"Celebrating the strength a Mother brings to family."

Families were Gods' unique idea from the beginning. There is no greater institution, no better group of people to affect positive change in the world than the family. Nowhere can the truth of God's Word be more effectively taught and modeled. Mothers are known throughout the world for their beauty, vibrancy, strength, and God given abilities to hold together, guide, and nurture a family through it's triumphs and defeats...

Mothers Day is a time of commemoration and celebration of Mom.

Happy Mothers Day!

Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.

1 Peter 3:8

Heaven

creedsister
05-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Yes The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Rules The World A Lit Catholic HAAAAAAAAAAA Comes Out Of Me Today And I really Dont Know Why All Relgions Can Agree On THE HONOUR , Of Our Blessed Mother BLESSED WAS SHE OF ALL A Speciale Place She Holds Inside Us All She Was Just Like The Greastest Mama Of All Time A CALL TO PRAISE THE LORD HER STRENGTH AND NATURE IS INSIDE US *** :jam: :jam: :jam: Pslams 95**COME LET US SING GLORY TO THE NEWBORN KING , LET US MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION LET US COME BEFORE HIS TRUTH KNOWLEGE AND PRESSENCE WITH THANKSGIVING AND MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO HIM WITH PSLAMS FOR THE LORD IS GREATER GOD AND A GREAT KING ABOVE ALL KINGS ABOVE ALL GODS To Each And Every Man Must Worketh Out His Own Salvation ...Peace Be With The Church That Was CHOSEN TO HONOUR HER STREGNTH AND BEAUTY AND RECONIZE HER FOR WHO SHE WAS AMEN**AND PRAISE JESUS I Feel Free To Exalted Her On High Here Today SO LET US PRAISE JESUS MORE ...B/c I Want Too :D IN HIS HAND ARE THE DEEP PLACES OF THE EARTH THE STREGNTH OF THE HILLS IS HIS ALSO THE SEA IS HIS AND HE MADE IT AND HIS PRECIOUS HANDS FORMED THE DRY LAND O COME LET US WORSHIP AND ADORE O COME LET US BOW DOWN LET US KNEEL BEFORE THE LORD OUR MAKER FOR HE IS OUR GODWE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURES AND THE SHEEP OF HIS HAND TODAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART AS IN THE PROVACATION AND AS IN THE DAY OF THE TEMPTATION IN THAT OLD WILDERNESS WHEN YOUR FATHERS TEMPTED ME AND PROVED ME AND SAW MY WORK FORTY YEARS LONG WAS I GRIVED WITH THIS GENRATION AND SAID IT IS PEOPLE THAT DO ERR IN THEIR HEART :bounce: AND THEY HAVE NOT KNOW MY WAYS :) UNTO WHOM I SWARE IN MY WRATH THAT THEY SHOULD NOT ENTER INTO MY REST*** PRAISE JESUS***PSLAMS 119 17. 24. I DEAL BOUNTIFULLY WITH THY SERVEANT THAT I MAY LIVE AND KEEP THY WORD OPEN THOU MINE EYES THAT I MAY BEHOLD WONDROUS THINGS OUT OF THY LAW ..I,AM A STRANGER IN THE EARTH HIDE NOT THY COMMMADENTS FROM ME MY SOUL BREAKETH FOR LONGING THAT IT HATH UNTO THY JUGEMENTS AT ALL TIMES THOU HAS REBUKED THE PROUD THAT ARE CURSED WHICH DO ERR ...PRAISE JESUS REMOVE ME FROM REPROACH AND CONTEMPT FOR I HAVE KEPT THY TESTIMONIES SO PRECIOUS TO MY SOUL PRINCES ALSO DID SIT AND SPEAK AGAINST ME BUT THY SERVEANT DID MEDITATE IN THY STATUTES THY TESTIMONIES ARE ALSO MY DELIGHT AND MY COUNSELLORS :D PRAISE JESUS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MAMAS YOU ROCK EVERYONE OF YA,s

HeavenBesideYou
05-09-2005, 07:13 AM
May 9th

"Be Yourself!"

We are experts at wearing masks. We do the acceptable things so we don't feel strange or uncomfortable. We get thrown into the lion's den, and it feels like the only way we can hope to avoid being eaten is to become a lion ourselves. Take heart. God has seen our problems and He is willing to help us stand firm for what we believe. There is a place for us. In time, God will lead us all to a place where we feel accepted and loved for who we are.

My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Psalm 57:4

Heaven

creedsister
05-09-2005, 03:52 PM

HeavenBesideYou
05-10-2005, 07:29 AM
May 10th

"Sin makes us a prisoner."

It takes away our freedom, and it controls us with fear and guilt. Luckily, we have a Savior who crushes the power of sin and sets us free. Jesus Christ died to let us know we are loved, and God forgives us when we fall. Nothing we do can separate us from that love, so we have nothing to fear at all.

Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.

Psalm 55:5

Heaven

creedsister
05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
YES SIN IS WALL ...That are satans lies AND THAT WALL SEPARATES US AND KEEPS US FROM MOVING ON ***from our relationship in christ FOR I LOVE SINNERS BUT I DESPISE THE SIN IT IS A LIE For It Was Written The Liar Shall Have His Own Place In Hell :jam: :jam: :jam: And There Be Only One Father Of Lies A Lovley Place For Him HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa AND ALL HIS LIES*** SO LETS PRAISE JESUS PSLAMS,107 HE TURNETH RIVERS INTO WILDERNESS AND THE WATERSPRINGS INTO DRY GROUND A FRUITFUIL LAND INTO BARRENESS ..That May Sound Not Good BUT HEY PRASISE THE LORD FOR KNOWING WHAT TODO WITH HIS GROUND FOR THE WICKEDNESS OF THEME THAT DWELL THERIN HE TURNETH THE WILDERNESS IN TO PRECIOUS STANDING WATER AND DRY GROUND INTO WATER SPRINGS AND THERE HE MAKETH THE HUNGRY TO DEWELL PRAISE THE LORD THAT THEY MAY PREPARE A CITY FOR HABITATION AND SOW THE FILEDS AND PLANT VINEYARDS PRAISE THE LORD WHICH MAY YIELD FRUITS THAT INCREASE HE BLEESETH THEME ALSO THAT THEY ARE MULTIPLIED GREATLEY AND SUFFERTH NOT THEIR CATTLE TO BE DECREASED PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN THEY OUR MINDED AND BROUGHT LOW THROUGH OPPRESSION AFFLICTION AND SORRY HE POURETH CONTEMPT ON PRINCES AND CAUSETH THEME TO WANDER IN THE WILDERNESS WHER THERE IS NO WAY PRAISE JESUS YET SETTETH THE POOR ON HIGH FROM ALFLICTION AND MAKETH HIM FAMILIES LIKE A FLOCK THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL SEE IT PRAISE THE LORD :bounce: :syncdance AND ALL INIQUITY SHALL STOP HER MOUTH WHOSO IS WISE AND WILL OBTAIN AND OBSERVE THESE THINGS EVEN THEY SHALL UNDERSTAND THE LOVEKINDNESS OF THE LORD :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-11-2005, 07:15 AM

Indeed!!!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-11-2005, 07:16 AM
May 11th

"Be kind and compassionate."

Two qualities that seem to be in short supply. Maybe its because we hold up the wrong heroes, but these two qualities are often seen as a sign of weakness rather than strength. To forgive as God forgave us requires great courage and great strength. So let's be strong!

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 4:32

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-12-2005, 07:28 AM
May 12th

"God! ...the only defense you need."

People do not always understand why I feel the way I do or believe the things I do. Help me to accept that, Father. Help me to be secure in my faith. Let me be an example of faith in a world full of doubt.

Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.

Psalm 59:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-13-2005, 07:21 AM
May 13th

"Pick me up Lord!"

Sometimes we need a boost. Problems loom too large, and we can't see our way around them. Pressures build up, and we don't feel big enough to cope with them. God sees all that and He is ready to lift us up; to give us a new vantage point. Reach up to the Lord, and He will lead you to Himself, a rock which is higher than any problem we might have.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-14-2005, 08:22 AM
May 14th

"Spiritual bankruptcy."

The cost of wealth is often our very faith. Let not the wealth of the world turn you from God. There is the devil's finest work, as it often leads one to forget the simplicity and importance of being humble.

Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Psalm 62:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-15-2005, 08:21 AM
May 15th

"The Mystery of mysteries."

I don't know! That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

Ann Allusion
05-15-2005, 11:46 AM
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

:rockon: heaven...one of your best verses yet...:)
may not answer, but still reading...have a good one...

HeavenBesideYou
05-16-2005, 07:11 AM
May 16th

"Just desserts!"

No one likes to be picked on. Some people love to spend time making others unhappy. These people will have to answer to God for their actions. We are called to love one another and to look for ways to give one another encouragement. While the nasty people will answer in shame for their deeds, the kind will rejoice with Christ in heaven.

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

Psalm 63:9,10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou
05-17-2005, 07:15 AM
May 17th

"The Ultimate Architect."

God's plan to save us is incredible. His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

creedsister
05-17-2005, 04:44 PM
:) I like Blueprints Of Course No One Does It Better THAN THE ALMIGHTY :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-18-2005, 07:17 AM
May 18th

"God will expose it for what it is."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adulteress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin.

Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness. The hateful crowd was shot through the heart by an arrow of God's goodness.

Killed was the sin of unrighteousness!

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Heaven

creedsister
05-18-2005, 03:03 PM
:thewave: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou
05-19-2005, 06:51 AM
May 19th

"Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do."

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God.

Thank Him for everything He has given.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Heaven

creedsister
05-19-2005, 12:18 PM
:jam: :jam: :) Whooooooooooooooo Amen And Amen. Pslam 30 I WILL EXTOL THEE O LORD FOR THOU HAST LIFTED ME UP AND HAST MADE MY FOES TO REJOICE OVER ME..O LORD MY GOD I CRIED UNTO THEE THOU HAST HEALED ME O LORD THOU HAST BROUGHT UP MY SOUL FROM THE GRAVE THOU HAST KEPT ME ALIVE THAT I SHOULD NOT GO DOWN TO THE PIT SING UNTO THE LORD O YE SAINTS OF HIS AND GIVE THANKS AT THE REMBERANCE OF HIS HOLINESS FOR HIS ANGER ENDURETH BUT A MOMENT IN HIS FAVOR IS LIFE WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT...BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING AND IN MY PROSPERTIY I SAY SHALL NEVER BE MOVED LORD BY THY FAVOUR THOU HAST MADE MY MOUTIAN TO STAND STRONG ...I CRIED TO THEE O LORD I MADE SUPPLICATION WHAT PROFIT IS THERE IN MY BLOOD WHEN I GO DOWN IN THE PIT SHALL THE DUST PRAISE THEE SHALL IT DECLARE THY TRUTH :bounce: THOU HAST TURNED FOR ME MY MOURING INTO DANCING THOU HAST PUT OFF MY SACKCLOTH AND GIRDED ME WITH GLADNESS TO THE END THAT MY GLORY MAY SING PRAISE TO THEE AND NOT BE SILENT :) O LORD MY GOD I WILL THANK UNTO THEE FOREVER

HeavenBesideYou
05-20-2005, 07:03 AM
May 20th

"Does God expect us to be merciful?"

We should be so grateful for God's mercy that we want to follow his example.

Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?

Matthew 18:33

Heaven