Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
More media exposure [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : More media exposure

eusebioCBR
08-12-2008, 07:44 PM
:think: The old media establishment (NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,AP,New York Time,Chicago Tribune..... ) are just as corrupt as the politicians they work to protect (liberals) or destroy (conservatives).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUEPQaQ7Ec

TrulyAmazing
08-18-2008, 01:11 PM
:think: The old media establishment (NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,AP,New York Time,Chicago Tribune..... ) are just as corrupt as the politicians they work to protect (liberals) or destroy (conservatives).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUEPQaQ7Ec
:) I DONT CARE BROTHER HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND Its Cool As Ice any more i tell ya i think their giving up they dont know what they are doing in congress it really is for me a trip its entertaiment good press in all its just a symponthney of destruction so help me its a wander they have,nt let dave mustane in congress HAAAAAAAAA I Could Just Picture That Presedent Bush the speach To Dave Now Son Ya Know a lot About whats going on here So we Are going to let you decide here for a while HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :laugh: :laugh: i know now why we keep this thread right here to amuse ourselfs IN THIS Holy Wars HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks For Posting HAAAAAAAAA

Scorpion King
08-20-2008, 10:07 PM
:) I DONT CARE BROTHER HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND Its Cool As Ice any more i tell ya i think their giving up they dont know what they are doing in congress it really is for me a trip its entertaiment good press in all its just a symponthney of destruction so help me its a wander they have,nt let dave mustane in congress HAAAAAAAAA I Could Just Picture That Presedent Bush the speach To Dave Now Son Ya Know a lot About whats going on here So we Are going to let you decide here for a while HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :laugh: :laugh: i know now why we keep this thread right here to amuse ourselfs IN THIS Holy Wars HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thanks For Posting HAAAAAAAAA

I like Megadeth too, but you need to go into detox.

TrulyAmazing
08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
:confused: come again and say what