10-27-2007, 08:58 AM
:) very venting and reflecting and all that stuff

nagpo
10-27-2007, 02:09 PM
:)

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 10:40 PM
:)
well from the start to the ending all i can say it was very very very well written nothing not a thing was missing from that piece as HARDCORE as it was it ended real simple Ok :) just perfect

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:01 PM
thank u!

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:03 PM
thank u!
:D yes i thought it could use good feed back..

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:05 PM
as do all good poems.

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:14 PM
as do all good poems.
yes indeed my point excaltey you,ve got some good potery going on worth elboarating

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:27 PM
heh, i would someday like to start a band. but i dunno if i sound good when i sing. i really just wan't to get these, "songs", out there. I call them songs, i write them with the music in mind.

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:44 PM
heh, i would someday like to start a band. but i dunno if i sound good when i sing. i really just wan't to get these, "songs", out there. I call them songs, i write them with the music in mind.
thats the way i write to the music is always in the head always someday i may to haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend its a big part of my life but not a lot of room for it if that makes any sense

nagpo
10-27-2007, 11:49 PM
it makes perfect sense. i know exactly what you mean.

TrulyAmazing
10-27-2007, 11:54 PM
it makes perfect sense. i know exactly what you mean.
thanks for understanding man here latley i,ve been on a roll got it in my head have,nt a lot of time to even put stuff to paper

nagpo
10-28-2007, 12:01 AM
hmmmm, try carrying around a small note pad. the size that fits in your pocket. so when somthing just comes to you, you can just quckly write it down and put it back in your pocket, to finish it later. just some advise - i do it.

TrulyAmazing
10-28-2007, 09:30 AM
hmmmm, try carrying around a small note pad. the size that fits in your pocket. so when somthing just comes to you, you can just quckly write it down and put it back in your pocket, to finish it later. just some advise - i do it.
i do but normally i have a complexty i have a tendies when i start something i just cant give 25 percent of it and get to the rest later i gotta give 100 percent all the time, the same thing when wrting down lyrics now if it real good oh you bet your fanny i,ll write it on my jeans if i have to haaaaaaa

nagpo
10-28-2007, 04:00 PM
yes, i've experienced that to. maybe just try to clear your scheduel up a bit? that might help, if you can.

TrulyAmazing
11-03-2007, 08:38 PM
yes, i've experienced that to. maybe just try to clear your scheduel up a bit? that might help, if you can.
it dont no good brother as unto all things for all things dose not have one almighty reason the way we would sometime like to see it but to all things that bites us is done for more reasons than one we can only put our trust in one almighty hand who said as to all things works perfectly acording to my will not ours b/c ,

nagpo
11-03-2007, 09:42 PM
allrighty.

TrulyAmazing
11-06-2007, 09:39 PM
The Best Good Stuff brother good stuff