View Full Version : Iraq Veteran Speaks Out On War Crimes

bilal
05-31-2006, 06:19 AM
heres the link to the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5587990522549547050

Jessie Macbeth, a Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All

bilal
05-31-2006, 06:37 AM
hey guys....after seeing that video...i did some research as to the authenticity of this video...............at different websites.....lots of people have pointed out defect in the guys uniform...but since he is out of serivce...that can be pretty much irrelevent...i could;nt come to any conclusion as to wether this video is authenticated or not........cause at many other webistes discussin this video.....they couldnt reach a conclusion or not...some confirmend that this guy was in army...some said there is no such regement..........if u guys have any update/info ....please share

metalchris25
05-31-2006, 10:07 AM
Dude, just go to ivaw.net

They say right there on thier web page that they do not endorse this guy, and that they did not authorize the use of thier logo in the video, and that he is not what he represented himself to be.

bilal
05-31-2006, 11:25 AM
then if this video is bogus....why is it roming around the internet freely.....i mean if it is pure blasphemy against US army.....they slhould have taken it out.......its roaming around many forums...and people are really beliving in it............ i mean.... to be honest...... i am very much against this war.....but seeing this video....i wanted to check it autheticity....... i have seen clips in news showing soldiers beating captives....and the clip on BBc showing a soilder shooting an old wounded man in the mosque raid.....but still i wanted to see this clips authenticity.......... but its very sad that i know couple of people that think this video is not bogus.............and people are circulating refernce to this video...........believing its true......i am still not sure

metalchris25
05-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Why is it raoming around on the internet? Why are the smurfs roaming around on the net? Why did I just see a picture of a six-eyed cat?

bilal
05-31-2006, 11:35 AM
^thanks for the humour buddy..............

Chase
06-01-2006, 03:25 AM
then if this video is bogus....why is it roming around the internet freely.....i mean if it is pure blasphemy against US army.....they slhould have taken it out.......its roaming around many forums...and people are really beliving in it............ i mean.... to be honest...... i am very much against this war.....but seeing this video....i wanted to check it autheticity....... i have seen clips in news showing soldiers beating captives....and the clip on BBc showing a soilder shooting an old wounded man in the mosque raid.....but still i wanted to see this clips authenticity.......... but its very sad that i know couple of people that think this video is not bogus.............and people are circulating refernce to this video...........believing its true......i am still not sure

This is the United States and people have the right to speak out against the U.S. Army. But anyway, everything is roaming around the internet...