Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Behind [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Behind

Rocketqueen
03-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Did you ever think i would leave you to fight this war alone When You Hold Me Close And Never Let Me Go Did You Ever Think I would Find You I Hold Your Dreams I Hold Your Fallings I Hold Your Hiding Place Is right Where I,am i,ll never let you go my heart and soul knowing me like nobody else could or would ever or is not allowed to see or even get that close i,ll protect you with all of me i know you and i trust and i depend on you know what your doing but i wint let you get lost a long the way i know oh how i know its hard to choose words that cant messaure up to the way you feel inside who could or who can except you and i did you follow me and take me where wild horse free as the wind blew and your love was so naked with me your lips the brush of a cool sip of water did you run away with me to fileds so naked where wild horses run free naked like you and me the lush green grass a bed for you and me as the red wine poured like a river where wild horses run free i may run to fast but i would never leave you behind these walls because your my best friend so wait and breathe and whatch and take it day by day wherever your core runs i will run with you so you never fall behind i,ll never leave you in a grave your Life is the closest thing to me i,ll never leave you behind

MissSeeker
03-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Great writing :thumbsup:

Rocketqueen
03-16-2006, 02:42 AM
thanks it was supposta be longer i dont know how it got that short but it did and it was one of the hard ones to write :thumbsup: :nice smiley ;) ;) ;)