++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Behind

Did you ever think i would leave you to fight this war alone When You Hold Me Close And Never Let Me Go Did You Ever Think I would Find You I Hold Your Dreams I Hold Your Fallings I Hold Your Hiding Place Is right Where I,am i,ll never let you go my heart and soul knowing me like nobody else could or would ever or is not allowed to see or even get that close i,ll protect you with all of me i know you and i trust and i depend on you know what your doing but i wint let you get lost a long the way i know oh how i know its hard to choose words that cant messaure up to the way you feel inside who could or who can except you and i did you follow me and take me where wild horse free as the wind blew and your love was so naked with me your lips the brush of a cool sip of water did you run away with me to fileds so naked where wild horses run free naked like you and me the lush green grass a bed for you and me as the red wine poured like a river where wild horses run free i may run to fast but i would never leave you behind these walls because your my best friend so wait and breathe and whatch and take it day by day wherever your core runs i will run with you so you never fall behind i,ll never leave you in a grave your Life is the closest thing to me i,ll never leave you behind
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #2
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Re: Behind

Great writing

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 03-16-2006, 02:42 AM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Behind

thanks it was supposta be longer i dont know how it got that short but it did and it was one of the hard ones to write :nice smiley
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done