++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-31-2003, 09:56 PM   #1
CreedGuy16
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Pushing me away R&R

Pushing me away

right now at this point im going to be me
ill fight and I’m showing that I can be free
all the phonieness you cause is killing whats real
all the lonelyness you deal is just going to kill
keeping me away from the ones that I need
pushing me away and inside I’ll bleed
and if satisfactions not found then lock me away
gratifications for me are bound for another day
im what iv become and that pains you inside
im not who you are and that stains your pride
a flaming head and wrists bound with chains
your screaming and clinched fist are what this explains
except what I am or you can just leave me alone
because id rather be me and be any ware on my own
Old 12-31-2003, 10:03 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow, good stuff, Creedguy16! The image is of flaming head and chained wrists is very powerful!
Old 12-31-2003, 11:43 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Short and sweet and Kicks Ass
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-31-2003, 11:53 PM   #4
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
That was awesome, what inspired you, if you don't mind telling? If it's personal, I understand.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 01-01-2004, 08:57 AM   #5
CreedGuy16
USER INFO »
My parents esnpired this one. its a long story but i streacked my hair with red and i have some goth braclets and stuff, well like two. im more skater punk and my mom especialy hates who i am. she always wanted me to be the beaver clever(did i spell that right?) type of kid and i just cant, its not me. im not even really wild but thats just the point, im not who she wants me to be. thats what the flaming head and chained wrist are supposed to mean.hope that helped and thanks for the comment
Old 01-01-2004, 09:22 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
thats a good story but sometimes in life there comes a point when we just outgrow our parents a little bit not meaning that un respectful way
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-01-2004, 12:08 PM   #7
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
That was an awesome poem Creedguy
I kinda went through that same thing when I was living at home. My Mom wanted me to be this perfect christian and I just wanted to have some time away! I was always made to go to church everytime they had it, and I got kinda tired of it at the time. Mom wasn't all that happy about it either. It wasn't anything about dressing skater but pretty much the same concept
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-01-2004, 12:45 PM   #8
CreedGuy16
USER INFO »
Yea, i think everyone gets to a point were they have to become who they are and thats just hard for parents i guess. i think it makes them feel like they are loosing control or something.
Old 01-01-2004, 05:02 PM   #9
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Ya very true
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-01-2004, 09:16 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
i honor my mother to this day all tho we never have seen eye to eye my mom and the bible dosent get a long to well but oh well~~Time Spent on the earth dosent mean you Grow in mind~~Creed signs,,i guees i will wink back at the rest you dudes
Old 01-02-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
CreedGuy16
USER INFO »
Thats very true Creedsister, i guess im lucky that my parents are christians though, sometimes i kinda only see things from my eyes and i guess i should be gratefull i dont have ungodly parents. but i still dont c the point of view about the hair and stuff but im trying to work something out. thanks for the words of wisdom!
Old 01-02-2004, 10:22 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedGuy16) Thats very true Creedsister, i guess im lucky that my parents are christians though, sometimes i kinda only see things from my eyes and i guess i should be gratefull i dont have ungodly parents. but i still dont c the point of view about the hair and stuff but im trying to work something out. thanks for the words of wisdom!
your welcome god moves all of us differrent ways i guess the hair thing comes from samson the lord told him not to cut it and he did his hair was long as well as most the prophets in the old testament then again the bible tell us its a shame for a man to have long hair~~samson was the reason for this in a spirtual lead study i did a long time ago~~but neverthless we, have reached a time were the last thing that we need to worry about is hair~~~peace
Old 01-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #13
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Yes but in all honesty, having red streaks in your hair and wearing bracelets is the style these days and they should also understand that your trying to find your niche to. Ya know what I mean Its not like your going out and shooting somebody!

My parents were pretty ok to Didn't have to worry about going home and getting hammered on and I didn't live on bread either My dad is the bomb to!
alone
All I know
on my own

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 01-05-2004 at 09:56 PM.