++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-30-2003, 11:34 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Liar

You laugh at me with an evil grin trying to destroy that which is deep within trying to overcome Everything that was meant to be done sometimes you think you,ve thought you,ve won only too see again your dark kingdom coming undone i see you tapping your fingers to feed more lies to the weak and un wise i see you set up your game before my eyes im not threatend by your evil lies you think your so smart but you will never have the pure heart ive seen what you have done and im fighting mad what you think you had you cant touch all i gotta do is say hush you,ve played with a flame to close to my masters throne and you have made it known i hate you for feasting on the weak as there made to become strong i hate your tantied lies thats not like horror show but glitters as white snow what clever roll you play but look out because you never got it made its payday coward you,ve crossed a line thats mine now its showtime bitch you will have your day to fall but rite now im in a hurry father of lies and im ready to shake your black hole and take it for a ride when your step ahead of my game i may fall back one step but my fire is fire and it will bring me 7 steps higher ahead because you are dead with plots in peoples heads i cant wait till im face to face with you i promise i will bring you down i know every trick in the book you will be down before you have a chance to take another look your in my way but tonite is payday your stepping on my ground now get it out because your being kicked all around you and hidden foes have to much to say but i will make damn sure they dont listen anyway its time you shutup because i wont give up and if i do it will never be because of you get behind my brother get behind me and get behind that which is mine you have know place or know time you leave us gulity with no cause but i will have the last word bitch i think you have already heared
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-31-2003, 01:22 AM   #2
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Wow, where did that come from! A lot of anger in that! But it was good!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-31-2003, 01:25 AM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yeah, full of emotion! I could feel the blood boiling. Good stuff!
Old 12-31-2003, 02:28 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
your right dogstar i was And saxon it came from a spirtual battle i was having with Lucifer
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-31-2003, 03:01 PM   #5
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Well, keep that battle up! Don't let him get the best of you.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 12-31-2003, 11:47 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) Well, keep that battle up! Don't let him get the best of you.
I wont i always ending up getting the best of him anyways,,thanks saxon
Old 01-02-2004, 02:05 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Well, If I were the enemy, I'd be afraid of you!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-02-2004, 12:16 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Well, If I were the enemy, I'd be afraid of you!
thanks you know what thats a killer thing to say to someone but its Not me he fears but the one who i hold dear~~peace be wicha
Old 01-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #9
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh, I know, I was just being cute...or trying to be....not one of my forte's!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-03-2004, 12:47 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know you were sincirr