++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-04-2003, 11:40 AM   #1
marlsy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Big Brother 4 thread!

Since our last one vanished, here is a new one for the few of us who are reality junkies!!!

Robert didn't use the veto!!!!!!!!!!!

please those of you who saw friday's show, tell me how everyone reacted and what did allison say?? I missed it!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 04:23 AM   #2
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Oh man I wish I could see an American Big Brother, that would totally rock.

I watched the last Australian Big Brother, I am really addicted, but there won't be another one for a year now.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 08-05-2003, 08:21 AM   #3
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I'm back too. Tonight baby, it's on tonight. Although the live feed shows alot, you never get to see the cermonies and the looks on the HG's faces. That's the best part. Check back tonight. Tomorrow is eviction!
Old 08-05-2003, 09:33 AM   #4
marlsy
USER INFO »
:mad2 :mad2

I might miss tonight too!!!! I missed Fridays and now I might miss tonight!! I signed up to be my daughters Soccer team mom and tonight there is a 3 fricken hour meeting!!!! What the F*** did I get myself into???? ROFL I hope I get home in time!! Oh and Friday I might be going out to dinner again for my husbands Birthday and I'll miss Fridays!!!!!!! WTF?? Life should not be interferring with my big brother! ROFLMAO you haveeeeee to tell me all the details!!
Old 08-05-2003, 09:35 AM   #5
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Marla, do you have a VCR? Tape it girl! It's better that way anyway, no commercials. Otherwise, I will give you the full scoop. You should weigh things out a bit though, husband's birthday...Big Brother...husband's birthday... Is there a choice?
Old 08-05-2003, 11:11 AM   #6
marlsy
USER INFO »
Hey I pick Big Brother!!! :lol: :lol:

No I don't have a vcr, we have DVD So I can't tape it!
Old 08-05-2003, 12:18 PM   #7
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Your hubbie doesn't read these boards, does he? Just a hunch...
Old 08-05-2003, 02:10 PM   #8
marlsy
USER INFO »

I think occasionally he does but he knows I'm just kidding!
Old 08-06-2003, 01:01 AM   #9
marlsy
USER INFO »
yeah I missed tonights episode! Give me highlights!!! please please!
Old 08-06-2003, 02:23 PM   #10
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Marla, it wasn't that eventful. Sorry it took me so long. Have had a migraine. Jee did a tribute to his dad because it was the anniversary of his dad's death. They made fun of Nathan a lot because he did a lot of "feminine" things. He shaves his body, made fun of Jee's "Canadian bacon sized nipples," was posing like a girl... He made it clear he wasn't gay, but it was funny. Robert did win the veto, and then everyone had to listen to Dana complain about not getting it. She went around to everyone, except Allison and Nathan, trying to talk them into getting Robert to use the veto on her, she says because she saved his butt last week by not nominating him. The veto game was why they were in silence the other day. When they each got called into the veto room one by one and had to come out and sit in silence, they were given a checkboard-looking piece of paper. They each had to pick four squares in a row. When they got out to the competition, it was life size! They had to try to find others' faces underneath the squares. When the faces were found, that HG was not elibible to be the winner. It was down to Jee and Robert. Jee didn't want it, so he flipped his head over. Nathan, Erica and Jack were very upset that Allison didn't put up Justin. She was probably happy no one took Dana or Jun off the block, because I don't think she would've nominated Justin anyway. That about sums it up!
Old 08-06-2003, 02:32 PM   #11
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Hey, I guess Dana threw the bible in the pool last night! Nathan doesn't know yet.
Old 08-06-2003, 04:05 PM   #12
marlsy
USER INFO »
Hey thanks for the update, sorry you had a migraine! I hope you feel better. I can't believe Dana, what a Biotch!!! Can't wait for her to be gone! But then who will we hate?? LOL I guess robert and jee, allison gets on my nerves to though! Nathan is a trainer, that's why he shaves, all body builders shave body hair, well most do. My hubby does. I know some people gross out on that! It's so their muscles will be more defined.
Anyway, thanks again!! I actually get to watch it tonight, it's a miracle!! But I dout I will Friday. Hey at least I get to go out, I don't go out that much! You know how it is with kids! My oldest is almost 14 so she can babysit now! It's so cool!
Old 08-06-2003, 05:23 PM   #13
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I'll update you Friday. I will probably either rejoin the feed or chat and find out what happens tomorrow and Friday. Enjoy your night out! I don't think shaving hair is gross anyway. I like smoooooth chests, except on Scott Stapp, of course, but that's another thread!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:31 PM   #14
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crest tattoo
I don't think shaving hair is gross anyway. I like smoooooth chests, except on Scott Stapp, of course, but that's another thread!

Old 08-07-2003, 04:52 PM   #15
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I'm glad I have you to chat with about this. I have to go to the live feed and find out what's going on today. I'll let you know. Now I have two things I obcess about, Creed and BB4. Of course, my number one choice will never change.:band: