++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Higher $$ Righteous

everywhere i go its up and downs yes lord ups and downs and ups and down only if i find time to bow my head yes lord bow my head i,ll be all right yes i,ll be all right ...come on downs yes come on downs, please huney come on down yes come on town i feel good about the smiles i bring yes lord the smiles a bring of the feeling i get when they know...........hes around oh yes lord he around if i only find times to bow my head i,ll be all right yes lord i,ll be all right, ups and downs and up and downs, everybody knows when i comes into town the red carpet is layed and they all say the cowboy is on his way , yes lord he is on his way i,ve i could just find time, to bow my head yes lord bow my head i,ll be alright i,ll be alright, huney comes on down its comes ons down, everywhere i go cant find a friend oh lord i cant find a friend just peace i long for i sware someday we will find lord yes we will find till that day i guess its huney come on down and come on down, i find not a friend lord yes not a friend...i tell ya it either goes like this or goes like that cant say cant say, like this or like that huney come on down im hated as im loved,come on down yes comes ons down everywhere i go its a circus of demons and the pulling of saints but lord where are they where are they, my eyes so damn red i cant see oh lord i cant see i cant see no more to tell evening the black dog is leading me by oh lord if i could only find time to bow my head to bow my head i,ll be alright i,ll be alright, forgive me for what i do yes lord for what i do but i know at night from the stillness i feel i feels it gets us through it get us through ....oh how do i do oh lord how do i do ?...you look at me like i got this like i got that, Oh that Glitter And he sparkles and shines, look at him shine look at him dine, oh lord if i could find time to bow my head i, know i,,ll be alright yes i,ll get by i,ll get by and everything is fine you may think and you may see but you dont see me oh lord everything is fine we are doing fine, IM BOASTING Hard And Im BOASTING This Song All Day Long And Im Boasting From Where I,ve Suffered From Oh The Blood It Stings And The Sweat It Pours, Like The Drink I poured on You, Oh Lord If I Could Just Find Time To Bow My Head To Bow My Head I,ll Be Alright Yes Lord I,ll Be All Right, The Blood And Sweat Is On My Hands Yes Its On My Hands, such a vain thing such a vain thing its whoooooooooooooooooooooo that boy glitters and shines come on down huney comes on down, the sach relegious king, the last prodical son im boasting this song all the day through, the red carpets layed the red carpets layed they all say the cowboy is on his way come on down oh yes huney come on down, i can hang out in pawn show alley ways and some places i cant say but i,ll say strongly im treated right im treated right, the blood and sweat is on my hands the pain always the same song i,ve had so many regrets so much time and so less of it what i do oh lord what do i do i guess you,ll find away you,ll find away who is that stepping out of that jet, yes lord the red carpets layed the red carpets layed yes i sing yes lord i sing THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll just Sweat It Through It feels good to me And feels good to you The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll By a drink for me and one for you my sweet thing, its huney come on down always come on down, HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Im A Boaster A fly By Night Smooth Talker Yes Im Bosting Boastin Im Boasting From Where I,ve Suffered And where i,ve Bleed to death, yes im a vain thing im a vain thing THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll go down lower than most oh so low just so low i,ll make it back yes lord i,ll make it back i,ll make it up for you and i,ll make it up for me and whoever i owe The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS We,ll Find A Way We,ll Find Away I,ll Make It To You I,ll Make It To You, THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Im Bosting From Where We Have All Suffered THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Look Over My Fame And Whatch Him Shine Whatch Him Shine, The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, Huney Come On Down Yes Come On Down...........Teach Your Kids Just To Pray At Night And Teach Theme There Is A Wrong And Right Like It Will Bring Much Offense THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, everywhere i go its up and downs yes lord its up and downs and so many come arounds, yes come on down come on down everybody knows when i come into town the red carpet is layed and they all say lord the cowboy is on his way everywhere i go i find not one friend , ya know it goes im singing this song and boasting all day .....from where i,ve suffered we will find a way yes we,ll find away... if i could just find time to bow my head, i,ll get by yes lord i,ll get by.....IM BOASTING This song through, Oh Lord i cant tell no more Forgive Me For what i do, but i know at night FROM THE STILLNESS I feel It get Us Through It Gets Us Through, THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, we will find away we will find away, huney come on down come on down, yes come on down.........(((WHISTLING))) short version copyright 1-3-11
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) everywhere i go its up and downs yes lord ups and downs and ups and down only if i find time to bow my head yes lord bow my head i,ll be all right yes i,ll be all right ...come on downs yes come on downs, please huney come on down yes come on town i feel good about the smiles i bring yes lord the smiles a bring of the feeling i get when they know...........hes around oh yes lord he around if i only find times to bow my head i,ll be all right yes lord i,ll be all right, ups and downs and up and downs, everybody knows when i comes into town the red carpet is layed and they all say the cowboy is on his way , yes lord he is on his way i,ve i could just find time, to bow my head yes lord bow my head i,ll be alright i,ll be alright, huney comes on down its comes ons down, everywhere i go cant find a friend oh lord i cant find a friend just peace i long for i sware someday we will find lord yes we will find till that day i guess its huney come on down and come on down, i find not a friend lord yes not a friend...i tell ya it either goes like this or goes like that cant say cant say, like this or like that huney come on down im hated as im loved,come on down yes comes ons down everywhere i go its a circus of demons and the pulling of saints but lord where are they where are they, my eyes so damn red i cant see oh lord i cant see i cant see no more to tell evening the black dog is leading me by oh lord if i could only find time to bow my head to bow my head i,ll be alright i,ll be alright, forgive me for what i do yes lord for what i do but i know at night from the stillness i feel i feels it gets us through it get us through ....oh how do i do oh lord how do i do ?...you look at me like i got this like i got that, Oh that Glitter And he sparkles and shines, look at him shine look at him dine, oh lord if i could find time to bow my head i, know i,,ll be alright yes i,ll get by i,ll get by and everything is fine you may think and you may see but you dont see me oh lord everything is fine we are doing fine, IM BOASTING Hard And Im BOASTING This Song All Day Long And Im Boasting From Where I,ve Suffered From Oh The Blood It Stings And The Sweat It Pours, Like The Drink I poured on You, Oh Lord If I Could Just Find Time To Bow My Head To Bow My Head I,ll Be Alright Yes Lord I,ll Be All Right, The Blood And Sweat Is On My Hands Yes Its On My Hands, such a vain thing such a vain thing its whoooooooooooooooooooooo that boy glitters and shines come on down huney comes on down, the sach relegious king, the last prodical son im boasting this song all the day through, the red carpets layed the red carpets layed they all say the cowboy is on his way come on down oh yes huney come on down, i can hang out in pawn show alley ways and some places i cant say but i,ll say strongly im treated right im treated right, the blood and sweat is on my hands the pain always the same song i,ve had so many regrets so much time and so less of it what i do oh lord what do i do i guess you,ll find away you,ll find away who is that stepping out of that jet, yes lord the red carpets layed the red carpets layed yes i sing yes lord i sing THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll just Sweat It Through It feels good to me And feels good to you The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll By a drink for me and one for you my sweet thing, its huney come on down always come on down, HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Im A Boaster A fly By Night Smooth Talker Yes Im Bosting Boastin Im Boasting From Where I,ve Suffered And where i,ve Bleed to death, yes im a vain thing im a vain thing THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS I,ll go down lower than most oh so low just so low i,ll make it back yes lord i,ll make it back i,ll make it up for you and i,ll make it up for me and whoever i owe The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS We,ll Find A Way We,ll Find Away I,ll Make It To You I,ll Make It To You, THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Im Bosting From Where We Have All Suffered THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS Look Over My Fame And Whatch Him Shine Whatch Him Shine, The HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, Huney Come On Down Yes Come On Down...........Teach Your Kids Just To Pray At Night And Teach Theme There Is A Wrong And Right Like It Will Bring Much Offense THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, everywhere i go its up and downs yes lord its up and downs and so many come arounds, yes come on down come on down everybody knows when i come into town the red carpet is layed and they all say lord the cowboy is on his way everywhere i go i find not one friend , ya know it goes im singing this song and boasting all day .....from where i,ve suffered we will find a way yes we,ll find away... if i could just find time to bow my head, i,ll get by yes lord i,ll get by.....IM BOASTING This song through, Oh Lord i cant tell no more Forgive Me For what i do, but i know at night FROM THE STILLNESS I feel It get Us Through It Gets Us Through, THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUS, we will find away we will find away, huney come on down come on down, yes come on down.........(((WHISTLING))) short version copyright 1-3-11
got some more personal creations and arts and complex visuals on the way, in these hard times, later.......stay tuned, ......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 270px-AdeleFred1921 Astaire.jpg (12.0 KB, 105 views)
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) got some more personal creations and arts and complex visuals on the way, in these hard times, later.......stay tuned, ......
this is the design i had in mind, for the details of the artwork,for an inside cover, from Fred Astaires , 19,51 musicial doing this in my rare spare time, it will come together when im finshied, just had to, and i,ve a long long long day.... peace be with us in jesus name,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19,51 Royal Wedding.jpg (12.0 KB, 98 views)
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
Dogstar's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Young Grown Old
Posts: 21,780
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: Oh that Glitter And he sparkles and shines, look at him shine look at him dine, oh lord if i could find time to bow my head i, know i,,ll be alright yes i,ll get by i,ll get by and everything is fine you may think and you may see but you dont see me oh lord everything is fine we are doing fine, IM BOASTING Hard And Im BOASTING This Song All Day Long And Im Boasting From Where I,ve Suffered From Oh The Blood It Stings And The Sweat It Pours, Like The Drink I poured on You, Oh Lord If I Could Just Find Time To Bow My Head To Bow My Head I,ll Be Alright Yes Lord I,ll Be All Right, The Blood And Sweat Is On My Hands Yes Its On My Hands,
Wow, that's some powerful stuff.
__________________
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
they make a club and beat their brother down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Wow, that's some powerful stuff.
well some may thought it to soon, in such times and in bad taste, but the writer and artist can waste not, there work and turn it to rust, im still working on the visual, when time permits, it really dont take long, got some new stuff too, its hard to stay from controversity lyrics these days when working through others penship, but it does help, Like Terri B Said, i got work through and choose my times carefully, im working on one right now called GENIE, thank you, i normally never post my stuff, but cant wait to get into theme, i got another to, that concludes, more from this one called away, i was scared from an artis point of view to us, because i did,nt wanted misunderstood, or to raise securtiy reasons its more in the lines of just good old fashion male female relationship, that from the writers context they no longer wish to be in, everything today is misunderstood, as nations our in panics and crisis, and you dont want the art to be taken, to heart, but to enjoy and feel,
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
Dogstar's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Young Grown Old
Posts: 21,780
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Keep it coming, sis . I've got some stuff swirling around in the old noggin. Not sure when I'll post, though
__________________
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
they make a club and beat their brother down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Keep it coming, sis . I've got some stuff swirling around in the old noggin. Not sure when I'll post, though
im sure you must, saves it for hard times, i got a system that keeps all my work organaized from other organaized chaos, take short notes when swirling, throw nothing away, i hope to get back to this one soon i cant stand not being able to work, when motivated
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) this is the design i had in mind, for the details of the artwork,for an inside cover, from Fred Astaires , 19,51 musicial doing this in my rare spare time, it will come together when im finshied, just had to, and i,ve a long long long day.... peace be with us in jesus name,
i really want to get back on this one my fine fellows, so i can move on to the next, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, Loves Ya,s
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) this is the design i had in mind, for the details of the artwork,for an inside cover, from Fred Astaires , 19,51 musicial doing this in my rare spare time, it will come together when im finshied, just had to, and i,ve a long long long day.... peace be with us in jesus name,
i also wanna spice up things with With Solid Black On White a white suit and solid white with a black suit and fiery blonde hair working to find the perfect shade, weigh the spirts of the counstructions that be, as the Lord Thu God Weighs All Things Unto Hisd Perfect Purpose And Design, And This Visual Was One Of Trulys Brain Storms, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, Blessings And Strengeth To All Forbear Each In Other Love The Way He Loves Us.... all i could find was checks but not solid black checks or solid white checks, anyway the idea remains,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg black and white checks.jpg (2.3 KB, 107 views)
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i also wanna spice up things with With Solid Black On White a white suit and solid white with a black suit and fiery blonde hair working to find the perfect shade, weigh the spirts of the counstructions that be, as the Lord Thu God Weighs All Things Unto Hisd Perfect Purpose And Design, And This Visual Was One Of Trulys Brain Storms, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, Blessings And Strengeth To All Forbear Each In Other Love The Way He Loves Us.... all i could find was checks but not solid black checks or solid white checks, anyway the idea remains,
working with that perfect shade, holding it,
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Desparate times calls for desparate meassures, so im going to sketch the rest of this inside cover ideas, the ideas are just sorta floating around , and up for any changes, wanna keep the,from ( ASTIRS ) Royal wedding, and the dancing on the celling postions and lay outs, blonde head in the down postion showing less face as possbile, but not utterly covered, like the cousin it pic, we need black and white checks some where, with all black coloring with a solid white tux, and flip side, all white , with a solid black tux, copyrights@Mykhost.com all rights reversed 2-28-11 have fun with my brainstormsalad, later on we are adding lyrics,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19,51 Royal Wedding.jpg (12.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg black and white checks.jpg (2.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Dancing On The Celling.jpg (12.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg endlessblonde shade head postion.jpg (1.8 KB, 96 views)
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:32 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
TrulyAmazing's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,407
Joined: Oct 2007
Currently: Offline
Re: Higher $$ Righteous

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Keep it coming, sis . I've got some stuff swirling around in the old noggin. Not sure when I'll post, though
im not sure when i,ll get to post, either Dog, although i have,nt forsaked my work on this thread, with My Lyrics hopefully none will find a Disapointing , its been a busy week,
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creed Higher now available to download on Rockband: Network BSC Creed Talk 0 06-08-2010 12:58 PM
Cover of Higher Evil_wizzzard Creed Talk 2 05-24-2010 02:30 PM
Higher Desire Vs King X Xterminator27 Chat-O-Rama 31 01-29-2005 08:21 PM
Higher Mr.CreedFreakTN Creed Talk 10 09-06-2004 05:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.