++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 02-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
...excuse me.

Excuse me... this won't take long.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...e=1&filter=all

I am not a father, but I love my niece and nephew very much... I can't come to imagine just what it was like to be in those shoes....
I think I would want to burn down the world...
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...image/26358674

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...image/26008001

Thank you.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: ...excuse me.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THOSE NO EXCUSE ME NEEDED, The Bible Teaches Us Brother THE LORD THY GOD Does Not Put Nothing On Us In Which Cant Bear Thats Also Applys To Our Bravest Warriors Brother I Just Know GLORY TO GOD That That PEACE THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND THE COMFORTER Our With Theme At This Time
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #3
McField
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to McField Send a message via Skype to McField

let do propaganda with children. I don't say died children is wrong but still terrorist should be wiped away!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »

... hmm interesting comment.
If children are being killed on daily basis... even as high as 50 a day, I say it is still worth it... cause at the end of the day, you would have killed at least 10 terrorist...and gave birth to at the very least 1000 more! ... Count me in.

It surprising, just how much conscious it satisfies when you can say 'hey, they are fighting terrorists... right?.. oh right... its worth it..." but who has the right to label anyone or any thing as a 'terrorist' .. and then justify a bullet in his head.... Just cause you are democracy...and the people in Palestine never had the circumstances to have one. I hope, each and everyone of us, just for a minute, place our lives in the city of Gaza...and imagine the living, and see if we don't end up hating Israel ... .or USA for that matter. Its easy to say that death of 300 children worth it when we are sitting in the safty of our homes... but I have a concious.... every time I see my little nephew, I see a dead Palestinain kid...and I think that it could have happened to this little living kid that I love so much.... and then I see why ... just why.. even I wouldn't do anything like a suicide mission.. to just fire few bullets inside Israel.

My idea is for peace ...and for the freedom of the people of Gaza...and for a well established soverign , independent and safe State of Israel ...and for its people (people, i say... not Jews or Christian... I am talking from the humanitarian point of view).... but I will raise awarnes about Israel's war crimes... and the occupation of Palestine.

I am really really disappointed the way world has come down to... so much apathy .... people don't mind what their Govt is supporting or where there tax money is going...

A father is holding his dead kid...and you call it 'propaganda'... Shame on you.

You will know how unimaginably it would hurt to hold your still kid. I have tried to imagine it..., and it is excruciating.... I won't chose it for anyone... let it be a Muslim, Jew , Chiritain... or what ever.... I won't.
I want peace... but in between all this apathy.... I am loosing hope.

Last edited by bilal : 02-02-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

someone reflecting on some pictures with palestenian swastikas and antijewish http://www.boycottisraeligoods.org/modules11748.php from lefty assholes?

First of all, stop making war against jews and Israel since the arabs pact with Nazi-Germany!
When you like dealing with pictures to demonize jews as nazis, and this is a stupid reflection, show at antijewish pictures on walls in arabs land!
Please keep in mind the history and facts of antisemitism!

"Nazi Punks - Fuck Off!!" [D-K]

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-02-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
bilal
USER INFO »

First of all... please don't generalize me ... i am not 'they'... i have expressed my opinion... and you seem to have drifted in your picture of the whole 'arab land'. Did i say I was Arab?..... I said 'humanitarian'... I am sick and tired of all the historical hate and warefare myself.

Having said that, yes... I agree with you... in most of the 'Muslim world' .. people hate Israel... but that is not for their being jewish ... but what they are doing to the people of Palestine. As we speak, you may not know but there may be some Palestinians dying...and well, this is a hard thing for even me...and for the whole muslim world.

My plea...and the attention I am trying to draw... is towards the fact that there are war crimes happening as we speak... I know there is a history .... but I am not the one who is going to use it to justify the wrong happening today. At least acknowledge that there is a massacare taking place in Gaza....
Old 02-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #7
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) First of all... please don't generalize me ... i am not 'they'... i have expressed my opinion... and you seem to have drifted in your picture of the whole 'arab land'. Did i say I was Arab?..... I said 'humanitarian'... I am sick and tired of all the historical hate and warefare myself.

Having said that, yes... I agree with you... in most of the 'Muslim world' .. people hate Israel... but that is not for their being jewish ... but what they are doing to the people of Palestine. As we speak, you may not know but there may be some Palestinians dying...and well, this is a hard thing for even me...and for the whole muslim world.

My plea...and the attention I am trying to draw... is towards the fact that there are war crimes happening as we speak... I know there is a history .... but I am not the one who is going to use it to justify the wrong happening today. At least acknowledge that there is a massacare taking place in Gaza....
Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) First of all... please don't generalize me ... i am not 'they'... i have expressed my opinion... and you seem to have drifted in your picture of the whole 'arab land'. Did i say I was Arab?..... I said 'humanitarian'... I am sick and tired of all the historical hate and warefare myself.

Okay, let me say that I don´t hate anyone here in OUR forum, YOURS, OTHERS and me; I don´t hate you, I don´t hate others: but I don´t like people who are putting some pictures from Gaza to feed some affects, when you people are not in consciousness about what really happens there in the Near-East.
We can roll up the history, of course, the displace of jewish settlers by israelian forces in the period of Ariel Sharon because of the international pressure against Israel since 1982, we can reflect upon Mogadischu and Landshut and Munich 1972, we can talk about many things!
We can talk between palestenians and jews, but all senses are against jews and Israel as it ever was in Jesus for your life and muslims´ spoken "rights".

You one does not live in Israel, not in Syria.
You one have your soldiers to submit the states.
LEAVE THEM ALONE !

Then you will see, and what you will see, will open your mind.
Possibly not in yours direction of thoughts nowadays.

Oil-Thinking is so wrestling and wrestling with the arabs against Israel, huh-huh!
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-02-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
bilal
USER INFO »

^ I take your point.... I still remember those images from the news ...of bulldozers crashing Jewish settlement houses...and trust me... it was a painful sight..... I am not saying I agree with the settlements... but even then, it was a painful sight... I saw Israeli people crying... it was painful.... On the other hand, everyday, I see Palestinian homes turning in to rubble ... that pains me too...

And it really is International pressure (of some what degree) that is holding Israel back.... or God knows what they will do. You saw just a few years back what they did to Lebanon...if I am not wrong, it started with the kidnap of Israeli soliders... but it ended up in killing thousands of Lebanese and disturction of cities. Though, Isreal regularly takes in to custody thousands of Palestinians... I don't see how that is different. The problem is Isreal has grown more powerful ...and it can also corrupt the senses..... Dont' tell me thousands of civilians who died in Lebanon... and cities distructed, don't tell me it was all worth it and justified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Is...banon_conflict

This is not the way to exist.... not for anyone. How much land does Isreal needs.... Occupation and creation of settlements and paying people to live there.... this is not from this worlds... or is it? But my origninal point was to highlight the fact that there are serious war crimes happening... and they need to be criticized....

Last edited by bilal : 02-02-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

I take your point with Mr. Conductor Daniel Barenboim, that Israel is very powerful because of the military strength. Lebanon has been enabled to join peace because its corrupted law by the terrorists in his hosts, and when the government is corrupted by terrorists against Israel and on the other hand shows mercy for democracy, what effects following for the west of the world by the people?

hmm..

"What you´re really thinking when you try" [Salsa]

How can it be, that an palestine arabian person is a minister in Israel? How can it be that democracy is in Israel, and why can it be, that democracy in Israel is attacked by german assholes like "Junge Welt", "NPD" and german middle-class-people who think what is thinkable because they are not studied thinkers who like to eat what dogs fressen??!!

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-02-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
bilal
USER INFO »

^ After years and years of war and occupation, poverty...and no civil rights.. contineous slavery...and abudction without any reason or answer...., how can you expect those people to believe in democracy for their solutions... they eventually will go with the people who are doing at least something... let it be terrorism ( I am sorry to say)... but 'hate' alone can change everything... and all Israel has done in the past is to feed more and more hatred... its hands are not clean at all. I try myself not to let Hate take over me...

Just a personal opinion... but over time, I have come to dislike two things tremendously
1- Patriotism
2- People believing that because they belong to certain blood or religion is going to take them to heaven. .... (superiority complex)

Fuck Patriotism where people at both sides of the argument / war / fence accepts something to be okay only if they are doing it...not acknowleding that the person on the other side is fueled with the same patriotism ... or should I say 'blind patriotism'... Blind love for one's own country has caused nothing but wars.

...and fuck love of one's own blood and no care if its someone else's spill... God created everyone equal...and gave them equal chance to find HIM. HE, shall alone, take life...and give life... unless people are in a battle field. Killing of innocent people, disrupting property and environment are sever sins... including suicide bombing.... even keeping hatered in ones heart is a sin...
In war, there is nothing right...

... all I intended with this post was to bring to the attention, to this little community.... of the sever hate crimes that are being conducted in GAZA... and there is no denying it. You may argue on Israel's part... defend it... but no one can justify what is happening in GAZA.... These are sever war crimes.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

There was once a peaceful co-igsistance in this region. I think government theocracy and blind patriotism is most of the problem.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 02-03-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
Sakizopa
USER INFO »

„Fuck THIS and fuck THAT, fucking all the fuckers on a fucking bred!“ [John Lydon]

I have seen the movie „The Patriot“, and real patriotism means to protect your family in your own lovely househood against any destructions from the outside, meaning both sides, the destruction against your own househood from people around your neighbourhood to declare war from your land to another; and the destruction from another land to yours.

You can imagine that destruction in both sides always happens on earth in the human history, but it is given into your own househood to decide, in which relationship your family should have to stand for protection in your own land as well as to your family, when a state stands up for ALL families in his househood, and stands up for protection for other lands to join into protections for ALL families in each folk around the earth.
BUT on the other hand, people IN a state like to fuck against enemies, which THEY decide to be enemied.

Last edited by Sakizopa : 02-05-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
nagpo
USER INFO »

You are excused.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #14
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) „Fuck THIS and fuck THAT, fucking all the fuckers on a fucking bred!“ [John Lydon]

I have seen the movie „The Patriot“, and real patriotism means to protect your family in your own lovely househood against any destructions from the outside, meaning both sides, the destruction against your own househood from people around your neighbourhood to declare war from your land to another; and the destruction from another land to yours.

You can imagine that destruction in both sides always happens on earth in the human history, but it is given into your own househood to decide, in which relationship your family should have to stand for protection in your own land as well as to your family, when a state stands up for ALL families in his househood, and stands up for protection for other lands to join into protections for ALL families in each folk around the earth.
BUT on the other hand, people IN a state like to fuck against enemies, which THEY decide to be enemied.

This is really sad. When your home, or the home of your countrymen means more to you that you don't see any injustice .... when right or wrong cease to exist but what starts to matter is who is yours ...and who is not.

I am thankful that I don't share your views.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #15
bilal
USER INFO »

... and you talked about the movie 'Patriot'... well, do you really know what that movie is about... or the movie 'brave heart', for that matter if you are a Mel Gibson fan, but to be very honest, these movies are about standing against occupation.... that occupation and slavery is unacceptable. In these movies, they show that if you don't have an army or a Gov't to protect you, what you do is that you fight back with what you have got. You don't take off your pants and stand naked in your garden so that the enemy comes and f*** you up...and then probably leave you and your wife and children alive. If you have an ounce of what it takes to be a man, what you do is that you fight against oppression and occupation. That is what is shown in these movies... that even if you are weak, even then occupation and injustice is unacceptable. Thats what, on the same principle, the people of Palestine are doing, they don't have any army but an occupier who is high and mighty .. but they are fighting with what they have got.

To say that one side has got a collective force 'army' doesn't really makes them right.

Occupation must go!

And I hope you stop trying to justify the massacre of Gaza with one sided and biased views. I repeat, my only objective of poting this thread was to highlight the extreme war crimes that are happning in GAZA at the moment... innocent are dying...and more angry people are increasing. This is not the way to live.