++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-07-2004, 01:31 PM   #16
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Coyote ugly?
Old 05-07-2004, 03:56 PM   #17
RMadd
USER INFO »
i'll have to agree w/ dogstar... gotta play it by ear, can't plan ahead

Old 05-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #18
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) ah so someone is at least being honest! how much is a ticket to the land of the long white sheep again?
Ask the sheep, they'll tell you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) would the result be different if he

a)straight out told you give me some sugar or you fail?
That just means he would be a pig, because obviously if I wanted it that bad, there's no choice there, is there. (Well, unless I didn't want to).

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) b)he put his hand on your thigh and one thing lead to another?
How about we switch that. I put my hand on his thigh, and said "What would you want if it means you would give me a high distinction"? (Then, being the flirting queen that I am, (just kidding there) there would only be one thing in his mind) But before he answers, "What do you say, some foreplay "? So he wouldn't be giving me the option, but I would be giving him the option of some foreplay which would make my chances higher of him saying yes, than him asking ME.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) just so you guy's know this guy/girl is highly respected at this university/college and you will not be believed. you know you will not be able to prove a sexual harassement case against this person.
Well that would just be stuipd to report sexual harassement if you were willing to do it in the first place. Thats why I give him the option, he doesn't give me the option.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 05-07-2004 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-07-2004, 09:21 PM   #19
hayley
USER INFO »

Old 05-07-2004, 09:42 PM   #20
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Ask the sheep, they'll tell you.

That just means he would be a pig, because obviously if I wanted it that bad, there's no choice there, is there. (Well, unless I didn't want to).

How about we switch that. I put my hand on his thigh, and said "What would you want if it means you would give me a high distinction"? (Then, being the flirting queen that I am, (just kidding there) there would only be one thing in his mind) But before he answers, "What do you say, some foreplay "? So he wouldn't be giving me the option, but I would be giving him the option of some foreplay which would make my chances higher of him saying yes, than him asking ME.

Well that would just be stuipd to report sexual harassement if you were willing to do it in the first place. Thats why I give him the option, he doesn't give me the option.

LOL you have certainly thought this through! and then he agrees to give you a higher mark, then you have given your part of the bargain and he saids "hey babe we are so close just a little further if you want that high distinction".

do you

a)slap him and tell him he's a pig and run away
b)relent and give him what he wants
Old 05-07-2004, 10:00 PM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) LOL you have certainly thought this through!
I just think it's a good subject.

Quote: a)slap him and tell him he's a pig and run away
b)relent and give him what he wants
Ahhh now it's getting hard. If I wasn't a virgin, then yes I probably would go ahead and sleep with him. But, seeing as I am a virgin, I just don't see myself loosing my virginity to my professer because he would give me a high distinction. I mean imagine if you were talking to one of your life long friends, and were chatting away, they ask "Who did you loose your virginity to?" And I would reply, "Oh, I slept with my professer".

But come on, I would give him the best foreplay he's ever had! lol

Old 05-08-2004, 12:44 PM   #22
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by GeeK_2004)
I laughed at that remark also Dogstar!!
Old 05-09-2004, 02:51 AM   #23
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I just think it's a good subject.

Ahhh now it's getting hard. If I wasn't a virgin, then yes I probably would go ahead and sleep with him. But, seeing as I am a virgin, I just don't see myself loosing my virginity to my professer because he would give me a high distinction. I mean imagine if you were talking to one of your life long friends, and were chatting away, they ask "Who did you loose your virginity to?" And I would reply, "Oh, I slept with my professer".

But come on, I would give him the best foreplay he's ever had! lol

oh now i'm confused with your belief system! you said you would probably do it if you weren't a virgin. if you are not going to save yourself for marriage then what is the big deal about the first time? espesically considering that it will probably be an experience that won't be that great.
Old 05-09-2004, 05:16 AM   #24
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) oh now i'm confused with your belief system! you said you would probably do it if you weren't a virgin. if you are not going to save yourself for marriage then what is the big deal about the first time? espesically considering that it will probably be an experience that won't be that great.
IMO, there's a difference between saving oneself for marriage and having casual sex left and right w/ profs and such. i mean, isn't it possible to not wait till marriage, but still until you find someone whom you love very much? i mean, call me crazy, but that, most likely, doesn't fit in the "sex-with-a-prof-who-wants-your-nuts-(or kooter)-for-a-grade" classification

Old 05-09-2004, 05:20 AM   #25
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Ask the sheep, they'll tell you.
for some odd reason, that reminds me of a New Zealand joke (please don't hate me now, for some reason i doubt it's true, that's why it's a joke, but i'm passing it along for all y'all's enjoyment):

Q: How do New Zealanders practice safe sex?

A: Mark the animals that kick.

Old 05-09-2004, 09:51 AM   #26
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) for some odd reason, that reminds me of a New Zealand joke (please don't hate me now, for some reason i doubt it's true, that's why it's a joke, but i'm passing it along for all y'all's enjoyment):

Q: How do New Zealanders practice safe sex?

A: Mark the animals that kick.

LOL that is exactly the road i was heading down!
she said she probably would if she wasen't a virgin so that doesn't even seperate "casual sex" from "it feels good and we've being going for a while so why not" sex. why is the first time really such a big deal if you are not going to hold yourself for your life partner?
Old 05-09-2004, 03:49 PM   #27
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Hell yeah!
Old 05-09-2004, 03:50 PM   #28
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) oh now i'm confused with your belief system! you said you would probably do it if you weren't a virgin. if you are not going to save yourself for marriage then what is the big deal about the first time?

Virginity is sacred, its not something that should be thrown away for a passing grade. If anything you throw it away to the jerk captain of the football (rugby?) team
Old 05-10-2004, 01:47 AM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) if you are not going to save yourself for marriage then what is the big deal about the first time?
Loosing your virginity to me, is a big deal. Not as far as waiting for marrige, I believe that you can have sex whenever you want. But when I loose my virginity, I want it to be a romantic, passionate scene with someone that I care for, and I feel the time is right to have sex. The guys I have been with, they have wanted sex, but I haven't, because I didn't feel that the time was right. And when the time will be right, I will know.

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) espesically considering that it will probably be an experience that won't be that great.
Why do you say that? Crazy, hot, random, sexy, thrusting sex is probably a great experiance. Well, I will see that after I have lost my virginity.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) i mean, isn't it possible to not wait till marriage, but still until you find someone whom you love very much?
Thats exactly right.

Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) for some odd reason, that reminds me of a New Zealand joke (please don't hate me now, for some reason i doubt it's true, that's why it's a joke, but i'm passing it along for all y'all's enjoyment):
I wouldn't hate you because of a joke. lol. Exepct that I don't get the joke. I read it over and over and it doesn't make sence to me. (By the way, are New Zealanders supposed to get the joke?)

Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) why is the first time really such a big deal if you are not going to hold yourself for your life partner?
Once you've had sex, you aren't a virgin anymore. And even if you regretted the sex that you had, you can't turn the fact that you aren't a virgin around. I'm just wonding, but how many of you are virgins? (This is opening up a whole new subject lol)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) Virginity is sacred, its not something that should be thrown away for a passing grade. If anything you throw it away to the jerk captain of the football (rugby?) team
I wouldn't even loose it to a hot rugby player. Not even Jeff Hardy. (Uhh, hang on let me think about that again) Just kidding, but Mullets right, virginity is sacred.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:26 AM   #30
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
your middle ground or rather "no mans land" to me doesn't really add up in my view! i freely admit that i am a born again christian and have never had sex, weird thing to admit on a bulletin board but that is how it is! i'm trying to work out if it is my morals or if i'm just too ugly! LOL

however if i decided i didn't like my stance i wouldn't care about my status as a virgin and would get as much as i can! if you are not going to keep yourself pure then why not get as much casual sex as you can and if it improves your grades who cares? no "no man's man" for me, no half-measures thankyou!