CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   would you? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6505)

aussiecreeder 05-06-2004 04:56 AM

would you?

hypthetical situation......

you are a university student who is failing or barely passing! you know that if keep going this way you won't be employed in that field and will have to work menial jobs for the next couple of years. you have done this one subject twice already and am still struggling with this subject. this is your last subject and it has taken you 5 years to complete a 3 year course.

your professor makes a pass (is moderately attractive but nothing special) you have no attraction to him/her. do you sleep with him/her and get a High Distinction or fail the subject and have to come back for another semester? if you do another semester it will cost you another couple of thousand dollars and you may not be allowed to finish your course anyway.

over to you guys......

hayley 05-06-2004 05:01 AM

Depends if he has long hair...j/k

Why, is this happening to YOU?!?!?! :eek: ;) I don't know what I would do, if I wanted the high mark so badly I guess I would...well, does it have to be sex? Can't it just be some GREAT foreplay? I dont know if I would go as far as sex, seeing as I'm a virgin, ewww and what if they have a STD...ew. ew. ew.

aussiecreeder 05-06-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp

Why, is this happening to YOU?!?!?! :eek: ;) I don't know what I would do, if I wanted the high mark so badly I guess I would...well, does it have to be sex? Can't it just be some GREAT foreplay? I dont know if I would go as far as sex, seeing as I'm a virgin, ewww and what if they have a STD...ew. ew. ew.

LOL no its not happening to me, i got the idea for this thread when i overhead some people speaking about this during a lecture. so you would almost go there if you wanted the high mark badly enough?

:flasher:

Mulletman 05-06-2004 01:33 PM

Its one of those things that you cant say until it actuall happens. I would of course so no and take the course elsewhere at another school/campus/teacher. but then again, never really said no to sex before.

Dogstar 05-06-2004 01:41 PM

LOL, Mulletman...I think you're right in that it's one of those situations that you really can't figure out until it happens. But at first glance, I would say I wouldn't do that for a grade, but that's hindsight talking :D.

GeeK_2004 05-06-2004 02:25 PM

Quote:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 05-06-2004 02:34 PM

No way dude, I'd never do it :wtf:

Plus I'd punch him for touchin me ;)
Sorry, thats just me and my mad at the world attitude :deal:

goddess_bb 05-06-2004 06:34 PM

I live by a simple motto: Don't do anything or anyone that will make you cringe when you look in the mirror the next morning...lol.

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hypthetical situation......

you are a university student who is failing or barely passing! you know that if keep going this way you won't be employed in that field and will have to work menial jobs for the next couple of years. you have done this one subject twice already and am still struggling with this subject. this is your last subject and it has taken you 5 years to complete a 3 year course.

Sounds familiar for some reason. lol.

Quote:

your professor makes a pass (is moderately attractive but nothing special) you have no attraction to him/her. do you sleep with him/her and get a High Distinction or fail the subject and have to come back for another semester? if you do another semester it will cost you another couple of thousand dollars and you may not be allowed to finish your course anyway.

over to you guys......

I'd sue his/her sorry arse. Sexual harassment is against the law.

H-D :driving:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-06-2004 06:40 PM

I wouldn't do it!!!! Unless the professer happened to be my husband or something like that! LOL And that's not too likely!

Higher_Desire 05-06-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
I live by a simple motto: Don't do anything or anyone that will make you cringe when you look in the mirror the next morning...lol.

Is that why we've never met? You don't want to cringe? lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Plus I'd punch him for touchin me ;)

If a dude did it to me I'd punch him too!

H-D :driving:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-06-2004 06:42 PM

Oh, I read it too fast, I guess I can't have any attractions to the dude, so no way!

Sheila63 05-06-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

I feel the same way, goddess.

hayley 05-07-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

so you would almost go there if you wanted the high mark badly enough?

:flasher:

:p I wouldn't say I would have sex with the person, because I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to someone who would just give me a higher grade. But, maybe some good, harmless foreplay, why the hell not, if it means I would pass, and everything wouldn't go down the drain, I guess I would.

:eek:

aussiecreeder 05-07-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

:p I wouldn't say I would have sex with the person, because I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to someone who would just give me a higher grade. But, maybe some good, harmless foreplay, why the hell not, if it means I would pass, and everything wouldn't go down the drain, I guess I would.

:eek:

ah so someone is at least being honest! how much is a ticket to the land of the long white sheep again? :D

would the result be different if he

a)straight out told you give me some sugar or you fail?

or

b)he put his hand on your thigh and one thing lead to another?

just so you guy's know this guy/girl is highly respected at this university/college and you will not be believed. you know you will not be able to prove a sexual harassement case against this person.

anyone else want to play conscience verses needed result?