++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 02-07-2003, 06:31 PM   #31
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>oh, I thought Dan was losing his "mojo" hehehe j/k
</b>

i'll never lose my mojo
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-07-2003, 06:54 PM   #32
marlsy
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Geez Marsley, that sounds like a job from hell. To keep condoms in the dark room. What a big asshole. Julie, be glad you don't work there. Atleast you don't have to work there anymore Marsley, thank God for that. Did he get fired? I hope so!

The job wasn't so bad, it was him!! He wasn't all to blame though, he had plenty of willing woman going in there with him. You just had to let him know you were NOT interested and he pretty much left ya alone, thank god!! Yeah, that radiology was like a soap opera!!!! I sometimes miss working, I quit when my 2nd child was born, 10 years ago!!!!! And no he didn't get fired!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 07:24 PM   #33
Sheila63
USER INFO »
It's amazing to me what some people do and they get away with it!! People like that seem to have a way of behaving badly and not getting caught or their superiors just choose to close their eyes to it and ignore it. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, marlsy.

I hope you had a better day today, Jen. I'm so sorry to here about your hellish day yesterday. I hope your friend is doing better real soon and I'll say a prayer for her. It's hard when a friend is hurting and you have another person acting like such a jerk on the same day!! Boy, when it rains, it pours doesn't it.

Relearn Love
Old 02-07-2003, 07:27 PM   #34
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Dang, to think that mess is still probably going on at that Radiology place! What a bunch of sleezy chicks to actually do it. How crazy is that?
Old 02-07-2003, 08:25 PM   #35
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i'll never lose my mojo

tell Hayley, not me!
Old 02-07-2003, 08:44 PM   #36
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
i probably don't have to tell Hal
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 02-07-2003, 09:12 PM   #37
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
It's amazing to me what some people do and they get away with it!! &nbsp;People like that seem to have a way of behaving badly and not getting caught or their superiors just choose to close their eyes to it and ignore it. &nbsp;I'm so sorry you had to go through that, marlsy.

I hope you had a better day today, Jen. &nbsp;I'm so sorry to here about your hellish day yesterday. &nbsp;I hope your friend is doing better real soon and I'll say a prayer for her. &nbsp;It's hard when a friend is hurting and you have another person acting like such a jerk on the same day!! &nbsp;Boy, when it rains, it pours doesn't it.

Yeah I had a better day! I was not at work! My friend is not doing so well, she coded twice today, and almost died, she is only 29!!! As far as the doctor is concerned well....... I don't think he will be bothering me again, I really gave him hell. Anyways I have quite the reputation at work, "don't piss off the blonde nurse, she will get you" LOL!!!!! I have had so many fights with doctors at this hospital, I have had things thrown at me, and well I threw them back even harder and hit them in the head! So they know not to piss me off!!!! I am a damn hard working nurse and I demand respect from these doctors, most of them know that by now!!!! Not all are bad, I have had some of them buy me chocolates and coffee's etc... but there are a few well........they are young and think they are "cool" and want to impress me and the others. What a joke, they don't realize what assholes they look like!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-07-2003, 09:34 PM   #38
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Dang, I cannot imagine going through stuff like that at work. They do not pay you guys enough!!!!

I am so sorry to hear your friend went through all of that in just a days time.

She is in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:44 PM   #39
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm so sorry for you friend, Jen. I really hope she pulls through.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:53 PM   #40
JenRN
USER INFO »
Thanks guys!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-08-2003, 01:06 PM   #41
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently:
Dear JenRN

I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend. It never fails to amaze me how a persons life can take such dramatic turns. I hope that your friend will be alright. I'll say a prayer for her too.

I'm glad that you were as direct as you were with the doctor at your work. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment on the job.

Take very special care of yourself.
Old 02-08-2003, 08:43 PM   #42
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by whitebird
Dear JenRN

I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend. &nbsp;It never fails to amaze me how a persons life can take such dramatic turns. &nbsp;I hope that your friend will be alright. &nbsp;I'll say a prayer for her too.

I'm glad that you were as direct as you were with the doctor at your work. &nbsp;Nobody deserves that kind of treatment on the job. &nbsp;

Take very special care of yourself.

Thank you so much! Your kind words have made me smile! It is a pleasure to have you here on this BB with us!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-08-2003, 08:55 PM   #43
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'm so sorry to here about your friend, Jen. Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I feel bad for you having to put up with that stuff at work. Why can't people respect one another and treat each other as equals? I know I treat people the way I want to be treated myself. What you do is of equal importance and value as anyone else's work. I'm sure you're a very caring nurse and your patients are lucky to have you take care of them.

Relearn Love
Old 02-08-2003, 09:02 PM   #44
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
I'm so sorry to here about your friend, Jen. &nbsp;Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I feel bad for you having to put up with that stuff at work. &nbsp;Why can't people respect one another and treat each other as equals? &nbsp;I know I treat people the way I want to be treated myself. &nbsp;What you do is of equal importance and value as anyone else's work. &nbsp;I'm sure you're a very caring nurse and your patients are lucky to have you take care of them.

Ah thanks! Yeah I am a big softie with my patients, I treat them like gold! And my friend well........ she is not doing so well, she is in intensive care and they won't let any of us go visit her she is so bad off!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 02-09-2003, 12:51 AM   #45
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i probably don't have to tell Hal

that´s more than I wanted to hear... I´ll be quiet now!