++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Way Of Love,

Hey Guys i thought it mite be fun to start a story thread and use scriptures from the bible to portray theme feel free to express of course i will start, the ways of a good knight to love protect all to show mercy to those which have not shown mercy and the halls of their black dungons he passes through from time to time hearing their crys and their anguish of their dungons they have made back to and fro he walks so brave where no one will walk showing all love and mercy hearing and feeling only the good That God Had placed In theme only the ways of A good Knight Can show theme Love And Mercy and whisper i have set you free from the dungons halls the ways a good knight knows only love and sees only the good even from the walks through the dungons halls and a good knight never ever walls and passes through alone and a good knight is protected from all harm that his eyes cant see protected from all the destroyers all the pestlince that sound the same to his brave ears and brave heart The Wings Of The Soft Wings Embrace Him And Guide Him With Arms Of Steal And The Army Of Truth The Arms Of His Will Follow In Many Legions To Protect Him, The Ways Of A Good Knight This Story Was Inspired By A Childrens Book I Read , Called The Lost Kingdom From LEGO, by Daniel Lipkowitz: Pslam 55 1.6 GIVE EAR to my prayer O God And Hide Not Thyself From My Supplication Attend unto me and hear me mourn because of the voice of the enemy because of the oppression of the wicked for they cast iniquity upon me and in wrath they hate me, my heart is sore pained within me and the terrors of death are fallen upon me my heart is sore pained within me: Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me and horror hath overwhelmd me and i said oh that i had wings like a dove for then i would fly away and be at rest, Psalm 91 1.11 HE that dwells in the secret place of the shadow of the Almighty i will say Of The Lord He is my refuge and my fortress My God In Him Will I Trust Surley he shall deliver Thee from the snare of the of the fowler and from the noisome pestlince he shall cover thee with his feathers and under his wings shall thou trust his truth shall be thy shield and buckler thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that fileth by day nor for the pestilence that walk in darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday a thosand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at that right hand but it shall not come night unto thee
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done