CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Time to eat thread revisted! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3595)

JenRN 06-29-2003 05:51 PM

Time to eat thread revisted!

OK here we go again seeing the other one is now gone!:(

I made homemade italian meatballs and they are now simmering on the stove in sauce, going to have pasta tonight with a BIG salad!:)

hayley 06-29-2003 05:54 PM

Yum meatballs are good :D

I haven't had much to eat in the last couple of days, because i've got a bit of a flu, :( So I don't feel like anything. (Wow wasn't THAT a good post) :lol: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 05:57 PM

Aww! I hope you feel better soon Hayley:hugs: :hugs:

I just had some strawberries:P

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:07 PM

Awww, Haley, I hope you get better soon!

I've had a touch of a cold as well and haven't eaten much (for a change :D) in the last couple of days. But today, I'm having a huge tuna salad platter with a hardboiled egg and oil and vinegar for dressing. In fact, I can't even finish it. The place we order takeout from has gigantic portions. I can save the rest for lunch tomorrow :).

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Awww, Haley, I hope you get better soon!  

I've had a touch of a cold as well and haven't eaten much (for a change :D) in the last couple of days. But today, I'm having a huge tuna salad platter with a hardboiled egg and oil and vinegar for dressing. In fact, I can't even finish it. The place we order takeout from has gigantic portions. I can save the rest for lunch tomorrow :).

I hope your feeling better Dogstar:P

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:13 PM

Thanks, Julie...:hugs:...just a little sore throat and head cold thing...I'm actually feeling a little better today :)

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:16 PM

That great to hear Dogstar, that your feeling better:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hayley 06-29-2003 06:21 PM

Thanks heaps girls, I've got some pills to take, they are working really well, they take away most of that horrible aching you get when you have the flu:( I should get better in a couple of days :)

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:25 PM

You and Dogstar will be in my prayers so you will both get better soon:angel:

Dogstar 06-29-2003 06:25 PM

Awwww, you're too kind, Julie...Many thanks :angel: :cool:

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:26 PM

:D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker 06-29-2003 06:37 PM

I'm now having vanilla ice cream with cut up strawberries and chocolate syrup in it...YUMMY!:dancing:

Sheila63 06-29-2003 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Thanks heaps girls, I've got some pills to take, they are working really well, they take away most of that horrible aching you get when you have the flu:( I should get better in a couple of days :)

I HATE that achy feeling.:( :mad: Hayley, I hope you and Dogstar both feel better soon.:hugs: :hugs:

I had some crab cakes and green beans for dinner. Jen, I was thinking of you and how you love crab when I was preparing them.:)

hotforscott 06-29-2003 08:02 PM

Jen, the old Time to Eat thread is probably where all of our posts went. LOL.
I made spaghetti tonight with garlic bread, it was quite good.
As soon as the kids go to bed at 8 then I am gonna head for the ice cream. They are wired enough as it is..........little Ridalin (sp?) canadites is what they are.

hayley 06-29-2003 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I HATE that achy feeling.:( :mad:   Hayley, I hope you and Dogstar both feel better soon.:hugs: :hugs:  

Thanks heaps, Sheila! :P;)

And yes, I hate that achy feeling too, it's not very nice. :( But these pills are making it SO much better! :)