CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Well why not post some lyrics, eh? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9871)

Ana4Stapp 11-08-2005 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Thn that is it's name. I'd edit the title but I am not sure how. lol

Dont know how to edit a post/thread????

uncertaindrumer 11-08-2005 09:35 PM

But the Title always refuses to change for me...

Ana4Stapp 11-09-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
But the Title always refuses to change for me...

Yeah, I tried to change one thread I had posted in the political banter but it only worked for the title INSIDE the post (hope you get me!) you know? but not for the thread title ...
so you CAN add a title (Five weeks- not 'five weeks more'!) in your first post here... well, at least, try... ;)

MrSeeker 11-09-2005 05:43 PM

hmmm, it was ok. It wasn't anything I haven't already seen before. But dude, seriously, you are taking away from it piece by piece by trying to please everyone. That's not cool. You should never change something you wrote like that unless you plan to put it to a song, otherwise it's just lame. It's not really your work of art if you change it again and again.
It just loses it's meaning and it's raw emotion. Poetry needs that raw emotion.

Ana4Stapp 11-09-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSeeker
hmmm, it was ok. It wasn't anything I haven't already seen before. But dude, seriously, you are taking away from it piece by piece by trying to please everyone. That's not cool. You should never change something you wrote like that unless you plan to put it to a song, otherwise it's just lame. It's not really your work of art if you change it again and again.
It just loses it's meaning and it's raw emotion. Poetry needs that raw emotion.

Uncertain???...trying to please everyone???

LOL... :rolleyes:

UNCERTAIN: post the other song you have... ;)

uncertaindrumer 11-09-2005 08:40 PM

Meh, the one stanza I got rid of I meant to get rid of a while back... not sure how it survived so long.

And if I'm not going to change it... why post it?

MrSeeker 11-11-2005 01:23 AM

Well, someone says they don't like a certain part and he makes some excuse for it being the way it is, that or changes it all together.

What do you call it?

uncertaindrumer 11-11-2005 08:58 AM

Excuse? I don't make any excuses. If someone were to say they didn't like the first line I'd tell them they have no poetic or songwriting intelligence. But the stanza I got rid of was bad, so I got rid of it. Generally I leave in the parts I am unsure of, see what other people think, and that helps me make a decision on whether to keep it or not.

MrSeeker 11-12-2005 12:17 AM

"If someone were to say they didn't like the first line I'd tell them they have no poetic or songwriting intelligence."

Obviously you do... :rolleyes:

Rocketqueen 11-15-2005 01:00 AM

:) i knew you would find that one Kev more to your liken :)

uncertaindrumer 11-15-2005 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSeeker
"If someone were to say they didn't like the first line I'd tell them they have no poetic or songwriting intelligence."

Obviously you do... :rolleyes:

*Is confused*

Ana4Stapp 11-15-2005 10:16 AM

^
Well...cant you see the 'element' irony above? :rolleyes:

Rocketqueen 11-15-2005 10:44 AM

:)

MissSeeker 11-16-2005 12:16 PM

I truly love the lyrics.