CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tonight (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5930)

The Lithium 03-24-2004 03:32 PM

Now this is getting off topic!! But who cares? :o

creedsister 03-24-2004 09:07 PM

I dont care maybe i will start an off topic thread,Hahaha what do ya think

The Lithium 03-25-2004 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I dont care maybe i will start an off topic thread,Hahaha what do ya think

Hell yeah, let's do that!! Start a thread that's named "Off topic" and where you just talk about things that's off topic in all the other threads! :D

Sincirr 03-25-2004 07:43 AM

This off topic is cool, cos no-one really knows it's going on. Its like a secret room! I wouldnt have posted my pic otherwise, hehe!

creedsister 03-25-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Hell yeah, let's do that!! Start a thread that's named "Off topic" and where you just talk about things that's off topic in all the other threads! :D

yes believe it or not i was going to, but sincirrs right nobody knows what the heck is going on here, :D

Sincirr 03-26-2004 07:47 AM

hehe I love it!

My pic must have been rather disturbing cos WW hasnt posted. Scared the life outta her! haha!

WeatheredWoman 03-26-2004 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Did I say 17? Oh sorry, I ment 71. :D hahaha!

Hahahaha :roll: 71? That's more like it, youngster!! :D

Quote:

i want what ever skincare prouducts that ww is using, HahaHa

I'm using mostly Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin in the wintertime and in the summertime I'm using a hydrating cream for mixed skin by Nivea after washing it with Sebamed that's a special hypoallergenic wash-soap without soap. And some make-up and a sucky cam will work too :roll:

I have to say that since I quit smoking for 7 months now (after 21 years of bad bad smoking) my skin sure grows on health (grammar??)... and I'm taking every day before my breakfast a tiny glass of a special fruitjuice! Tahitian Noni juice... it helps to regenerate your cells. I'm doing that for 3 months now and I saw that my skin was gettin' better too! So that's my little secret LOL!! I know that it's save within this little secret room ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
My pic must have been rather disturbing cos WW hasnt posted. Scared the life outta her! haha!

Awwwww it sure does Sin :scared::scared::scared:

I should've never ever come in here again LOL!! :laugh:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED YOUR PIC!!!!!! It's so great to have an idea with who you're chatting all the time... Loved your hair Sin!!!

I was so busy the last few days.... my son's birthday yesterday... was at my bf's house for a couple of days and he hasn't got internet anymore! So those were the real reasons, my dear friends!!! I love this little corner on the CF-board!

Missed ya'll :hugs:

Sincirr 03-26-2004 09:57 AM

WE MISSED YOU TOO :crying:
:hugs:

creedsister 03-26-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Hahahaha :roll: 71? That's more like it, youngster!! :D

I'm using mostly Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin in the wintertime and in the summertime I'm using a hydrating cream for mixed skin by Nivea after washing it with Sebamed that's a special hypoallergenic wash-soap without soap. And some make-up and a sucky cam will work too :roll:

I have to say that since I quit smoking for 7 months now (after 21 years of bad bad smoking) my skin sure grows on health (grammar??)... and I'm taking every day before my breakfast a tiny glass of a special fruitjuice! Tahitian Noni juice... it helps to regenerate your cells. I'm doing that for 3 months now and I saw that my skin was gettin' better too! So that's my little secret LOL!! I know that it's save within this little secret room ;)

Awwwww it sure does Sin :scared::scared::scared:

I should've never ever come in here again LOL!! :laugh:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED YOUR PIC!!!!!! It's so great to have an idea with who you're chatting all the time... Loved your hair Sin!!!

I was so busy the last few days.... my son's birthday yesterday... was at my bf's house for a couple of days and he hasn't got internet anymore! So those were the real reasons, my dear friends!!! I love this little corner on the CF-board!

Missed ya'll :hugs:

What Kinda Juice Was that Again,

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 10:20 AM

psssst... Tahitian Noni Juice!!!! :) Sounds like some heavy stuff eh??? LOL!! :laugh:

creedsister 03-28-2004 11:18 AM

No it just sounded like it taste it horrbile, ya know,

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

No it just sounded like it taste it horrbile, ya know,

It tastes horrible!!! You're right Ta!!! :D It's Yeeeeeghhhhh... :puke:

creedsister 03-28-2004 08:32 PM

then be good to you and dont drink it, HaHahaHa,

Sincirr 03-29-2004 06:52 AM

If it makes me look as good as her, I'll drink it!!!!

The Lithium 03-30-2004 11:21 AM

I don't want it, I'm just 15 anyway. :D

Sincirr 03-30-2004 07:17 PM

You dont NEED it! haha! :D

The Lithium 04-02-2004 08:15 AM

No... Do you?

WeatheredWoman 04-02-2004 11:10 AM

Hmmm... just imagining... Lith who looks 20 years younger! LMAO!!! ;)

Sin you don't need it too! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sis
...then be good to you and dont drink it, HaHahaHa,

Oh I'm sooooo soooooooooo bad to me... you can't even imagine LOL!! :laugh:
It's just a new way of life for me... it all starts when I quit smoking last year! I want to be and feel healthy again... need to start working out too! I've been soooo damn bad to my body and mind... for years and years!

creedsister 04-02-2004 11:27 AM

I avoid Working Out, Um its To hard, haHa

Sincirr 04-02-2004 09:51 PM

Good on ya WW! Excellent stuff.

And EL, yeh i need it!

creedsister 04-02-2004 11:08 PM

if i really cared about all this stuff, i would go straight for plastic surgery and foreget the rest, HaHAHAHA, because now a days its common enough to change your breast size as well as your hair color, But as far as my self, i would never do any of those things, a wig maybe or those clips of dead peoples hair, i like the little neon colored braids, and im fricking top enough heavey enough, Now Girls dont hate Me, If Your Size B cups Are Padded, HaHaHahahaha I Kill Me, :silly: :silly:

Sincirr 04-03-2004 05:27 AM

HAHA!

Our little secret club!

So we're talking about boobies now eh?

The Lithium 04-03-2004 05:37 AM

Quote:

I avoid Working Out, Um its To hard, haHa

I love working out!

creedsister 04-03-2004 09:36 AM

well Good for you, but i work out enough without working out, i use to left weights a long time ago, And I think i would like walk mile1/2 a day, And then i stopped and i missed it, and i felt weaker without doing it, Heres what im trying to say, once you ever workout, Everyday And then like one Day you stop, Its hard to go back in to it, :D

creedsister 04-03-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

HAHA!

Our little secret club!

I hope not, i really dont know what there for, And I hate the Guy thing When They Can Just take off There Shirt, When its Hot, Thats so unfair

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:05 AM

haha! YEH I agree! No fair!

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:13 AM

Quote:

if i really cared about all this stuff, i would go straight for plastic surgery and foreget the rest, HaHAHAHA, because now a days its common enough to change your breast size as well as your hair color, But as far as my self, i would never do any of those things, a wig maybe or those clips of dead peoples hair, i like the little neon colored braids, and im fricking top enough heavey enough, Now Girls dont hate Me, If Your Size B cups Are Padded, HaHaHahahaha I Kill Me, :silly: :silly:

LMAO!! Well I got a DD cup myself hahaha... without the padding! So I don't hate you Ta... Looooove youuuuuu!! :D
You live in a land of plastic surgery... alas! I feel so sorry for you. We, here in Holland, find it so strange... almost horror that in the U.S. teens are gettin' a nosejob or new boobs for their birthday! It's scary IMO! What about your self-image at that age??

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

HAHA!

Our little secret club!

LOL!! So good to see you toooooooo Sin!!!
Here we are the tree beauties of the world hahahaaaaa...

Welcome Miss U.S.A., Miss Australia, Miss(ter) Sweden...

Hugs&Kisses, :hugs: :kiss:

Miss Holland!

LMAO!!!! :roll:

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Heres what im trying to say, once you ever workout, Everyday And then like one Day you stop, Its hard to go back in to it, :D

I hear ya sis. I trained Karate for almost 7 years together with Jazz-ballet... I was addicted to the trainings 'n stuff. Due to knee-problems I had to quit. I missed it so much... working out! My body screams for some exercise.

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:20 AM

Haaaaaaa!

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:21 AM

OH! that was at the post b4 that

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:24 AM

Quote:

OH! that was at the post b4 that

LOL!! I know I can't stop rambliiiiiing!! :o I put a brake upon my keyboard... otherwise.. :rolleyes:

creedsister 04-03-2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

LMAO!! Well I got a DD cup myself hahaha... without the padding! So I don't hate you Ta... Looooove youuuuuu!! :D
You live in a land of plastic surgery... alas! I feel so sorry for you. We, here in Holland, find it so strange... almost horror that in the U.S. teens are gettin' a nosejob or new boobs for their birthday! It's scary IMO! What about your self-image at that age??

I know that is scary, i think the probleam is they want to look like models in the magazines and try to keep up with it, which also leads to eating disorders as well, As crazy as it sounds its true, Ummm DD you Say, Lmao

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:29 AM

haha! all i can do is......haha!!!!!
haha!

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:31 AM

Its The Girls On Agaiiiiiin! Yay!

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

I know that is scary, i think the probleam is they want to look like models in the magazines and try to keep up with it, which also leads to eating disorders as well, As crazy as it sounds its true,

Yep it's the community that gives a bad example of what a "woman" should look like... totally wrong! America is the most horrible country in that aspect... like breast-implants... I see that as a mutulation of your body. ( Did I use the correct word?? Mutulation??)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissss
Ummm DD you Say, Lmao

:crying:

... a friend of mine has got a 75 F!

:( I guess in America you guys started to count from ehh.. cup P ??? ;)
I live in a humble humble land... so I'm a woman with humble breasts... :note: so you'll not confuse them with mountains :note: (Quoted from Shakira LOL!)

creedsister 04-03-2004 10:38 AM

:wtf: 75 F, i dont buy it sorry, :D HAHAHAHAHA, It Sounds Like, Jerry springer Would Love to have her On his Show, HaHaHaHa

creedsister 04-03-2004 10:40 AM

Quote:

I hear ya sis. I trained Karate for almost 7 years together with Jazz-ballet... I was addicted to the trainings 'n stuff. Due to knee-problems I had to quit. I missed it so much... working out! My body screams for some exercise.

my advice start slow then work your fine self up :D

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:41 AM

Yeh its strange...we have a fair few americans at our college and seriously, alot of them are almost flat chested! Whats the deal with that!

creedsister 04-03-2004 10:43 AM

I dunno Sincirr i guess , some of us are more blessed than others, LOL