Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Prayer request [Archive] - Page 3 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Creed_Defaultgirl
06-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Good luck to your friend, that's a sucky situation to be in. Good luck on your math test, hope you make a 100! :)

creedsister
06-29-2004, 11:27 PM
i will julie

JulieCitySlicker
06-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Thank you so much Saxon:) Ya I really feel for Hanna:( I hope everything works out for her as well! I really want her to be able to come back!

Thank you Sis!

Creed_Defaultgirl
06-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey, guys, would you please pray for someone that goes to my church, they recently found out that their cousin has been captured over there in the middle east, and being held hostage, and there's a possibility that they will behead him. I don't know which family it is yet, but please pray for the family, and for the guy himself, and for the people who are holding him hostage. I hope that this problem will be solved soon and there will be no more hostage taking, and beheading. It's extremely sad, I hope they will save this guy, but I really don't know if it's going to happen. If we use the power of prayer, maybe he will make it, maybe not, it's hard to say. But the Bible says we should love our enemy, so I think we should pray for them also.

Your welcome Julie. :)

whitebird
06-30-2004, 06:02 AM
What a nightmare for that family to be in. Your words are kind toward the person being held captive, the family, and the the people holding this person captive. War has such an outreaching effect on so many lives.

Your right, prayer may be the only hope for this person. How far we can reach out into our world and change things for the better with the strengh of kindness, is a beautiful thought.

I'll join you in trying to unite thoughts, love and prayers toward peace, and the lives of those touched so harmfully by this war.

JulieCitySlicker
06-30-2004, 01:39 PM
You got it Saxon!
Gosh, thats got be a scary thing :( I've been learning to pray for those that hurt me to, it feels good to just release it all and give it to God ;)

I pray for my ex renters that moved out on me as well!

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Thanks guys, I appriciate it, and I'm sure the family will appriciate any prayers towards him. When I hear any updates I'll let you know.

JulieCitySlicker
07-01-2004, 12:24 AM
I need your prayers again!
I have a very difficult thing to do ahead of me.
I have 2 friends that want to move in here, its a guy and a girl and they are living together. But with my convictions and beliefs I can't let them move in. They both want to move in upstairs with me! I have nothing against them oranything, but I don't feel as though I could see myself letting them both move in here. I lived with my sister when she was sexually active and it wasn't fun at all! I'm still a virgin, and I don't want that in my house! I don't want to see it happening or hear it for that matter!
So I have to tell them no and possibly lose a friendship, so please pray for me!

creedsister
07-01-2004, 12:31 AM
you poor thing i have faced these matters myself And It No Fricking Walk In The Park IM PRAYING FOR YA JULIE :hugs: To Yaaaaaaaaa

JulieCitySlicker
07-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Tk you Sis :hugs:

creedsister
07-01-2004, 12:37 AM
your welcome you dont want all that banging going down in your house!!! HaHaHa i will keep u close in my prayers

JulieCitySlicker
07-01-2004, 12:39 AM
k no, I don't want any of that in my house at all :wtf: Groooooss!

creedsister
07-01-2004, 12:44 AM
HaHaHa ROCK ON GIRL :jam:

JulieCitySlicker
07-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Hehehe!

creedsister
07-01-2004, 12:56 AM
word ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-01-2004, 11:14 PM
I'll keep you in my prayers. I wouldn't want that in my house either.

whitebird
07-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Julie, express to this young couple just what you expressed to us, perhaps without the "Gross".

You told us how much you care for their friendship, but that it would make you uncomfortable. Be honest, yet kind. True friends should understand and respect your feelings. Mutual understanding and caring within a friendship is the most important part.

JulieCitySlicker
07-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Thank you so much for your prayers and advice Saxon and Whitebird :hugs:

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Your welcome girl, good luck.

Sheila63
07-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Julie, I'll be keeping you in my prayers. :hugs:

Saxon, It makes me very sad to hear about all of the awful treatment of people over in the Middle East. I'll be sending some prayers their way and to you. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Thank you Sheila:)

Hugs!

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-04-2004, 01:07 AM
Thankyou Shelia. :hugs:
I have yet another request to make.....One of my best friend's grandma died thursday, so if you guys can keep her and her family in your prayers while they greive, I would be appriciate it. :) Thanks in advance, :hugs:

Sheila63
07-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Will do, Saxon. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. :hugs:

whitebird
07-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Thankyou Shelia. :hugs:
I have yet another request to make.....One of my best friend's grandma died thursday, so if you guys can keep her and her family in your prayers while they greive, I would be appriciate it. :) Thanks in advance, :hugs:

Of course I will, that can be really rough losing your Grandmother.

JulieCitySlicker
07-04-2004, 06:10 PM
I'll definitely be praying for your friend Saxon :hugs:

Dogstar
07-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Julie and Creed_Default girl...consider it done. I hope the test went well, Julie, and that your friends were understanding. And Saxon, I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.

{{{Hugs}}} to both of you!

creedsister
07-04-2004, 10:54 PM
me 2 my prayers are with u guys

JulieCitySlicker
07-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Julie and Creed_Default girl...consider it done. I hope the test went well, Julie, and that your friends were understanding. And Saxon, I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.

{{{Hugs}}} to both of you!

Thanks Kerri and sis :D I actually take me test tomorrow at around 1:30pm ;) I havn't seen or heard from my friends since Wednesday, so I havn't been able to tell them that they can't move in yet :eek:

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Thanks you, Sheila, Whitebird, Julie, Kerri, Sis, you guys are all great. Your right whitebird, that is rough. I haven't been through it yet, but I love all of my grandparents, so I know it will be hard. Casey sent me an e-mail and she said atleast they don't have to worry about her anymore. I know what she means by that, we are always worrying about my great grandma, she's forgetting things and stuff like that. I just hope she doesn't burn the house down or anything. Grandpa does pretty good on checking to make sure she turns everything off. I know my Grandma is a good lady, and my friends probably was too. Thanks again, guys. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-15-2004, 09:20 AM
Your welcome Saxon :)

Please pray for my my friend Michelle and Noah,they are living in a house that is owned by our Pastor at church and Michelle said that she has brown recluse spiders in her house :eek: I guess She said that she saw 2 of them in a 24 hour period, so they are gonna bomb the house. So please pray that they stay safe :hugs:

creedsister
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I will julie btw what kind spiders are they?

Dogstar
07-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Done! Those are very dangerous spiders. I hope they get rid of them all.

JulieCitySlicker
07-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Thank you Kerri and sis! :hugs:
Sis, they are brown recluce spiders, very poisonous :eek:

creedsister
07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Some spiders are not julie that what i was wanting to know if they were the deadly Kind So Ya wouldnt have A Cow The Bomb Should take care of it ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl
07-16-2004, 05:51 PM
:eek: I don't like spiders. Our storage shed has brown recluses in it real bad, but thank God their not in our house! But one thing I hate worse than fiddlebacks are black widows! They are so creepy to look at, plus they are deadly. We used to live in a house that had grass spiders real bad, and they were HUGE! I keep them in my prayers.

JulieCitySlicker
07-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Yikes Saxon :eek:

Thank you for your prayers, for my friends :hugs:

Sheila63
07-16-2004, 07:09 PM
:eek: Poisonous spiders!! That's scary, Julie. I'll be praying for your friends. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Thank you Sheila :hugs:

whitebird
07-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I came into this one late, sorry. I hope your friends are ok, and the bomb should take care of the problem. I'll say a prayer too.

JulieCitySlicker
07-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Thank you Whitebird! *Hugs*
They bombed the houand Michelle hasn't noticed any of them popping back up:) So that is very good!

Thank you all so much for your prayers for them!

Dogstar
07-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Cool, Julie...that's good news!

JulieCitySlicker
07-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Ya it is Kerri:)

creedsister
07-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Everybody :( i just found out from a friend whos a friend of another friend well u good the idea i dont even know these people all i know is that prayer is need it A Guys 11 year old son was bitten by a rattle snake his older son who was 14 i think hit by his fathers pick up b/c his father was in such a panic to get his child to the hospitale Both Kids Have Gone Home Prayer is need it for this Man and thier loved ones And the People who are trying to help minster and comforted theme at this time needs prayer Pray that they find comforted and Gudiance through such a A Loss GOD BLESS YOU ALL

whitebird
07-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Creedsister, I'll say prayers for the family you mentioned. That would be hard for a parent knowing that as you tried to help one of your children, you harmed another by accident.

I hope they will all be well soon.

JulieCitySlicker
07-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Aww Sis!
That is such sad news :( How tradgic that that happened to a family all at once. I'll definitely be braying for them!

creedsister
07-20-2004, 10:31 PM
thanks guys im sure they need all the prayer they can get

whitebird
07-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Could I please ask a prayer for myself? I had a minor car accident on Saturday, and as a result, I have a neck injury. People are not always kind when they hear the term whiplash.

I am now facing my greatest fear. You see, I had a very severe neck injury years ago, and feared having a car accident, more than I can tell you. I'm a bit scared, because I know what I went thru last time.

Please mention me in your prayers?

TeriB19
07-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Absolutely, whitebird. Consider it done! You take good care of yourself.

whitebird
07-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Thank you Teri, I had a conversation with my supervisor this week, and she informed me that I had a manditory "Does Not Meet Standards" review for the summer. I have missed four days this week, and we are only allowed 2 sick days for the summer.

Pain is only the begining.

JulieCitySlicker
07-21-2004, 11:05 PM
You got it Whitebird ;)
I'll definitely be praying for you :hugs: I hope your neck feels better soon, and your right! People aren't always kind PERIOD!

creedsister
07-21-2004, 11:06 PM
count me in whitebird

whitebird
07-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Thank you everyone, you do not know how much it means to me.

Sheila63
07-25-2004, 03:16 PM
Creedsister, I will say some prayers for the family you mentioned. What a tragic situation. :( :hugs:

whitebird, I'm so sorry you were in an accident last week. I know how difficult it can be when you reinjure a certain part of your body. I will say some prayers for your neck to heal as well as your job situation. :hugs:

whitebird
07-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Sheila, thank you for your kind words and prayers. Hopefully I'll feel just fine soon.

whitebird
07-31-2004, 07:06 PM
Update on me! I just started therapy yesterday, and I'm hoping that I will improve quickly.

Thanks for your prayers, I'm trying to keep things positive, but sometimes it's hard.

Darn, you would think she would have seen the cherry red car sitting at the stopsign, before she hit the gas. We had it picked out for us by a dealer, just so that I would never get into an accident.

But, we all make mistakes, and I know that she is not along, I've make a few myself.

Sheila63
07-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated, whitebird. I hope the therapy helps ease your discomfort. I wish you a speedy recovery and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Whitebird,
I wish you all the best during the therapy and I hope it goes well for you :)
You are in my continued thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Sincirr
08-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Update on me! I just started therapy yesterday, and I'm hoping that I will improve quickly.

Thanks for your prayers, I'm trying to keep things positive, but sometimes it's hard.

Darn, you would think she would have seen the cherry red car sitting at the stopsign, before she hit the gas. We had it picked out for us by a dealer, just so that I would never get into an accident.

But, we all make mistakes, and I know that she is not along, I've make a few myself.
That is a very forgiving attitude! :) U know, sometimes just unforgiveness can affect our bodies, so you're in the clear!:D

whitebird
08-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Oh, thank you everyone! I really do appreciate all of your support.

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-04-2004, 02:34 PM
whitebird, just catching up on all the goings on. Sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear already that things are looking up. Keeping some postive thoughts for you. Know all about neck problems, see a chiropractor every other week for them. Not because of an accident though, it just seems to be where all the stress settles in my body. no fun at all. Big :hugs:

whitebird
08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
SCOTTSMYMAN, I've missed you. I hope that you and your family are enjoying the summer, and all are doing well. Thank you for your kind words, and I hope that your own neck problems lessen too.

Have you ever tried yoga?

Sincirr
09-03-2004, 02:56 AM
WeatheredWoman and I were talking and we thought a post to remember the Russian hostage situation in prayer was important. Some were released today, but still many hundreds are fearing for their lives. Also, the government needs wisdom in how to deal with this devistating situation. Those poor kids! Please pray.

creedsister
09-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Gods In Control And They Are In My Prayers , Bless Their Hearts

Sincirr
09-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Well what I heard last is that there are no hostages in the school any more, but some of the rebels did manage to escape from the school while the russian army were coming in, and they are now, apparently, hiding in the town somewhere. It sounds like some of the school was blown up and stuff??? So it's probably going to be a few days before they know exactly what happened and how many have been killed and stuff. A mess. :(

creedsister
09-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Im praying for their fames at this time, what a waste, When The Children Cry ~~White Lion, Peace Be With,em All

whitebird
09-04-2004, 08:00 PM
I cry for the children who experience war. Their lives are forever scared by the violence of people who fight for peace.

When a child learns to hate, through their own personal experiences, hatered, anger and war will never cease.

Please God, let our wars in this world end?

Dogstar
09-04-2004, 08:49 PM
I cry for the children who experience war. Their lives are forever scared by the violence of people who fight for peace.

When a child learns to hate, through their own personal experiences, hatered, anger and war will never cease.

Please God, let our wars in this world end?

Sad, but true. They can't end soon enough for me.

I haven't been in this thread in a while, so I'm just catching up. Whitebird, I hope your neck is better and that work is better for you :hugs:...And the situation in Russia...I don't even know where to begin. Regardless of the politics involved, the people involved went about it in such an evil way. I am definitely praying for all of the victims and their loved ones.

Sheila63
09-05-2004, 09:23 AM
And the situation in Russia...I don't even know where to begin. Regardless of the politics involved, the people involved went about it in such an evil way. I am definitely praying for all of the victims and their loved ones.

I just heard the devastating number from the situation over in Russia, so sad and tragic. My heart goes out to everyone there.

I also want to send prayers to everyone in FL right now. Some areas have suffered so much from Mother Nature the past month. Prayers to everyone there including all of our Creed friends and everyone who has family there.

whitebird, I hope you are continuing to recover and that everything is going better for you.

:hugs: :hugs: for everyone.

whitebird
09-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Dogstar and Sheila63, thanks my neck is much better. I've been going to therapy, and it's helped.

I truly do appreciate your concern.

Sheila63
09-06-2004, 11:09 AM
I'm so happy to hear your neck is feeling better, whitbird. That's wonderful news!! :hugs:

whitebird
10-06-2004, 09:20 PM
As I was driving today, I passed a car with an elderly woman slumped over the wheel, parked on the shoulder of the road, I parked my own car, and ran to see if she needed help.

The pain in her eyes touched my heart in a way that I cannot describe. She said that she was having chest pain, left arm pain, and she had been seeing doctors for the condition.

She had nitroglycerine, which I insisted she take, while I called for help.

This wonderful old spirit begged me not to call for help. She told me that she was sure she would be alright, that she had just reciently spent $9,000.00 in medical costs, and she promissed me that she wouldn't hurt anyone by driving.

She lived a fair distance from the area, and I was sure that she was having a heart attack, but she feared the medical expenses more than her life threatening heart condition.

I of course had to call to get help, but I will never forgive the powers within our own government, who will give big businesses large amounts of money, while knowing that people like this beautiful little woman suffer without proper medical care.

Please say a prayer that she will be alright. I never even found out her name, but I will truly never forget her.

Thank you.

Dogstar
10-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Done, whitebird. And bless you for helping her.

Don't even get me started on the state of our medical coverage/drug coverage situation in this country.

whitebird
10-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Thanks Dogstar. We live in such a wealthy country, no one should have to suffer in pain, and fear the expense to get the help that they need.

She was so sweet, all I could do was place my hand on her to give a small amount of comfort, while she suffered.

If the people who make the laws were to pass a woman suffering and in pain, would they stop and help, or would their own guilt make them close their eyes and pass by?

creedsister
10-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks Dogstar. We live in such a wealthy country, no one should have to suffer in pain, and fear the expense to get the help that they need.

She was so sweet, all I could do was place my hand on her to give a small amount of comfort, while she suffered.

If the people who make the laws were to pass a woman suffering and in pain, would they stop and help, or would their own guilt make them close their eyes and pass by?
BLESS YOU.....The Good Lord Takes Care Of His Own And As Far As The World And The Big Guys Who Run It...Ah They Dont Care HAHAHAHA Bless ya For Giving Her Comforted WhiteBird

whitebird
10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Thanks Creedsister, but today I am really upset, please check out my post in Chat-O-Rama.

creedsister
11-05-2004, 10:43 AM
My Friends Brother Who Is A Friend Of Mine Is Missing He Took Of Late Last Night He Left His Smokes And It Was Cold And He Left His Jacket Pray Hes Ok And Pray For His Famliey, God Bless

whitebird
11-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Creedsister, of course I will say a prayer for your friend. It seems that sometimes we all feel the need to run away from something, and with time, I hope he finds his way.

Dogstar
11-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Creedsister, I will pray for your friend's safe return. I hope he is OK. :hugs:

creedsister
11-05-2004, 08:59 PM
well he got a lot of prayer going out for him right now and i know with out a doubt that of course this has tool place for a reason just like everything does everybody has really set aside thier diffrence and come together on this one whis is always a blessing and the famliey seems to have that peace that passes all understanding right now as the lord is speaking to their hearts whis guys is already an anwsered prayer, God Bless You Guys :)

Trapp
11-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey, first time posting and im in here, didnt think thatd happen. Got a few requests though if you guys want. Got a friend, Jon, the reason I started listening to and buying Creed CD's. He continually is putting himslef down he hates life and though it seems like hes at rock bottom somehow finds a way to get lower. All he listens to anymore is death metal and not only is it annoying but I think its holding him in his depression.

Also my girlfriends constantly in depression. She used to cut her wrists but stopped, only because I took her blades away from her and threw em out. She now feels like everything is always her fault. She is continually putting herself down.

Lastly me... I used to be the most calm person ever. Now the slightest thing gets me on edge, and after that if anything happens that I dont like I blow up.

Thanks to all of you.

Creed sis Ill keep your brothers friend in my prayers.

And seeing that just before I posted reminded me to ask you all for prayers my the Religious Ed Coordinators son. He left last wednesday without telling his mom to go to a concert in Minneapolis and when they were leaving Minneapolis he got out of the car at a stop sign and we hadnt heard from him as of now. Saturday night sometime a hopital had called her and said he was checked in and they needed her to come. She left Saturday. Monday she called back to the office said he wasnt doing great and thats the last weve heard. Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks.

creedsister
11-17-2004, 09:44 AM
Well With all of that going on around you im sure thats why your no longer calm my friend I will Pray For These Dudes Around You And Of Course You Thank You My Friends Bro Needs Prayer 24 hours a day, just like your friends there He Shall Keep Him All Whe We Cant My Friend The Lord Knows Of All Needs And What Must Be Done At All Time, Trust In Him and not on your own understanding, I Pray That He Will Bring Peace Still In Your Life At This Time, GOD BLESS YA, :jam:

whitebird
11-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Trapp, it sounds like you are a caregiver. While those around you are hurting, you look after them, making sure they are safe. It takes a wonderful spirit to look after the lives of others, but sometimes it takes a dramatic toll on the one who is giving.

While you are looking after those who hurt, you must always look after yourself, or you too can lose your strength and spirit, and fall into depression.

Step back for short periods of time, to regain your own strength. You'll have more to give to others, who you love, if you do.

I'll say a prayer for you and your friends, you see, I'm a caregiver too.