Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Prayer request [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Pages : [1] 2 3

MrSeeker
09-08-2003, 05:06 PM
I have 3 prayer request's.
The first is for my relationship with Rochelle,like what we are gonna do in the future,whether she is the one i will marry or not, i want to,but i dont know if that is Gods will or not and i need your prayers for that. The second is for my future and whether i am really supposed to go into music,i really feel that is what God wants,but im not 100% sure. the third is for wisdom and strength for be to be able to do what is Gods will.
also i just gave it all away to God at 1:40pm western time today.i always believed in God and trusted Him,but i never fully gave my life to Him and well i just did,so yea. please also be praying for my gf's parents as i asked before. i am continueing praying for what you guys/girls have asked me to pray for,so yea
Thanks alot for your support,God bless you all :angel:

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Hay Mrseeker i Will pray For You And Your Girl Friend You Did The Right Thing For Just Giveing It All To God Only Then My Brother Can He Start Moveing In Your Life...And Wisdome Is A Great A Thing Wants You Have It Take Hold Of Her And Dont Let Go Of It......God Bless Ya

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Consider it done Kevin:P
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel: I need to do what you just did as well;) I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:( Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying: The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:( They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:( Your prayers will be greatly appreciated!

MrSeeker
09-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Thank you both, I cried and asked for direction for about 20 minutes about everything im going through,i just felt sick of feeling empty i guess, and Julie,i will be sue to be praying about your sister in laws mom,i know how that is to have a loved one have cancer. Thanks again.
God bless

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Thank you Kevin{{{HUGS}}}
Her name is tersa btw to:) Thanks again though, it means a lot to me as it does for her to:angel:

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel:  I need to do what you just did as well;)  I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!  

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:(  Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying:  The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:(  They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:(  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated! You Got It

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
You and your family will be in my prayers:angel:  I need to do what you just did as well;)  I mean I believe in God and know in my heart that he exhists but since I've come back to Him I never really rededicated to Him. I am really proud of you for doing that!  

While we are on the subject of prayer requests:(  Please pray for my sister in laws Mom, she has cancer in her lungs, liver, bones, and in her brain:crying:  The cancer in her brain is much worse then any of us were told to and they are taking her off the chemo and radiation cuz it is just making her sick:(  They didn't say how long she has left but she has a gene in her body that causes cancer to ezcelerate more rapidly and the only way they can find this gene is if a person already has cancer. Her family is really taking it kinda hard:(  Your prayers will be greatly appreciated! You Got It And God Bless Ya

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Thank you Zion:angel:

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Your Welcome Its Not a propb Its Sorta Like My Job Any Ways

MrSeeker
09-08-2003, 06:26 PM
No prob Julie {{{{HUGS}}}
God bless

hotforscott
09-08-2003, 06:43 PM
You will all be in my thoughts!

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-08-2003, 09:57 PM
I will be saying prayers for everyone! :hugs: :angel:

MrSeeker
09-08-2003, 10:14 PM

JulieCitySlicker
09-08-2003, 11:35 PM
Thank you Carrie and Kris:P

TeriB19
09-09-2003, 06:02 AM
Praying for all of you!!

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 12:24 PM
Thank you Teri:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MrSeeker
09-29-2003, 03:02 AM
I was wondering, is there an official prayer thread? There should be. Well anywayz, if any of you have a prayer request you can post it here,ok? ok well goodbye and God bless : )

JulieCitySlicker
09-29-2003, 12:14 PM
There was one Kevin;) But it got mixed into the dissappearing threads:rolleyes:

MrSeeker
09-29-2003, 08:06 PM
Hmmm..weird. Well then post a prayer request(if you have one) here : )

MrSeeker
10-08-2003, 09:10 PM
I wonder what happend to ZION1010?
I havent seen him around for awhile...

marlsy
10-23-2003, 04:35 PM
I don't have much time to get into it right now, but I need prayers for my faith. Ever since my mom died five years ago on Dec. 2nd, I have not been able to pray. I still believe in God but I feel so disconnected. When I do pray it's like i'm afraid of what to pray about. I'm afraid if I pray for strength or to be a better person or mother or whatever I feel God might have something bad happen to make me stronger. See I used to pray for strength and my Mom died. I know it's silly to think my mom died because I prayed for strength but I still can't pray for fear or for the fear my prayers are not heart felt. I don't know how to explain it any better, I would just ask if you guys just pray for me!! It's starting to really get to me lately. :(

MrSeeker
10-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Sure thing...

creedsister
10-29-2003, 03:31 AM
Everybody at one time..or another has had to loose somebody that they love...these our trials without theme we cant grow in God....or findout how...much he held tight to us through this times....marlsy...blessed are thouse who mourn for they shall be comforted....my prayers our with ya...god bless ya

marlsy
10-29-2003, 02:17 PM
thanks you mr.seeker and creedsister, that means alot!

creedsister
10-29-2003, 07:16 PM
LIFE CAN HOLD YOU DOWN WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING UP.......NOT A PROBLEAM

creedsister
10-29-2003, 07:19 PM
LIFE CAN HOLD YOU DOWN WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING UP NOT A....PROBLEAM

JulieCitySlicker
10-29-2003, 10:14 PM
I'll definitely be praying for ya marsly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar
11-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Marlsy,I understand exactly what you are saying. And I will pray for you! :hugs:

JenRN
11-01-2003, 10:39 PM
I again am in DESPERATE need of prayer. As of today after 9 years of marriage I am seperated from my husband. He left today, I am sad, lonely and confused. Please pray for me that this goes smoothly and I will be OK. I am afraid to be alone, afraid to go on at times and lonely. I have been lonely for many years being married to him, this has now just all come to a head, I need your support now more than ever! :( :( :(

Dogstar
11-01-2003, 10:52 PM
OMG, Jen, I'm so sorry to hear that! You definitely will be in my prayers. Sending you strong, healing thoughts! :hugs: :angel:

marlsy
11-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry sweetie! I wish I lived close to you to be with you in this hard time. You are a wonderful person and deserve someone who will treasure you. I hope you guys can work it out, if not I hope for you to someday find that man who will treat you like a princess. You are such a beautiful and special person Jen, my thoughts will be with you, please pm me if you want to talk. My heart feels for you.

JenRN
11-02-2003, 07:12 AM
Thanks guys, I feel so lonely and depressed I hope I will get out of this someday :(

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-02-2003, 09:35 AM
Jen, I'm soo sorry to hear this. I'm sure that all of us our gonna be here for you at this point in your life. Sounds like we could use all the friends you can get. Steve(my hubby) is here for you as well since you were there for us when he was ill!(ty btw) You will get through this. I have a feeling you are a very strong person and I know you will survive! {{{{hugs}}}}}} I'm here for you!!

TeriB19
11-02-2003, 10:35 AM
Anything we can do, Jen. You know we're here for you!! :hugs::hugs:

souldancer
11-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Jen, I'm thinking of you during this difficult time and sending you lots of prayers during this blue time. You are a strong woman, this we know - and you have carried weights of responsibility. I wish you comfort as you ride waves of sadness, releasing your pain - and keeping your head above the water feeling your inner strength rise and knowing your caring friends are supporting you!
Be gentle with yourself and keep feeling the music and posting with your friends.
(**Watch out....here comes a life preserver your way, and it's made especially for you, from Jim Morrison's worn, leather pants! ;) **)

whitebird
11-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Jen, I know right now that you are hurting inside, and you can't see the sunlight because of dark clouds in your life. Never think that you are alone. Please print out the posts that that were ahead of mine, and reread them if you feel that way. Realize what friends you have made, because you have given your kindness to others when they have needed you. I will also say a prayer of love.

whitebird

JenRN
11-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Thanks so much everyone, I am balling as I read this! :(

souldancer
11-02-2003, 06:38 PM
and you are not crying alone....LIke whitebird shared, there are many with you. Let the tears flow. Tend to your sorrow and out of that new seeds will grow. But, dang...how difficult it is at times...and patience is a virtue of only a few. Hang in there my dear Creed friend.

Sheila63
11-02-2003, 08:32 PM
marlsy, I understand what you are talking about with your mom. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.{{{{HUGS))))

Jen, I'm here for you to do whatevery I can for you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that we all love and support you. {{{{HUGS))))

I'm posting one of my favorite poems that has helped give me strength and comfort through some of my difficult times. I hope all of you enjoy it and feel some comfort from it as well.

Footprints In The Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from anguish,
sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you.”

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Sheila that is one of my favorite poems. I used to carry it on my wallet but i lost it not too long ago. It had got me through some difficult times as well and continues to do so.

Jen as you can see all your Creed friends are here for you. Do all the crying you need to do and make sure you crank up that CREED! :crest: It can soothe you and help you release the pain you need to release! {{{{Jen}}}}
They have done that for me sooo many times! You have been in my thoughts all day and your pain has brought tears to my eyes. I feel for you soo much right now! I'll be saying many prayers for you in the weeks to come! :hugs:

TeriB19
11-02-2003, 10:59 PM
Can we start a PM'ing drive to Jen to convince her to come up to NJ for the November Fest???? Get those PM"s going to get her butt up here!! She could definitely use the time away.

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-03-2003, 09:28 AM
I PMed her yesterday and told her she needs to come now!! She needs to have the support of her friends!! :)

JenRN
11-03-2003, 03:09 PM
I am thinking about it, but now there are so many more financial issues at hand, I am not sure. Thanks for the kinds words, I don't want to monopolize this thread, but this is the worst thing I have EVER gone through. I can't explain how I feel, the tears just won't stop, the feeling of being a failure and my self esteem is in the hole, it has been for a long time, now it is just worse. Keep me in your prayers, I need them desperately. Simple things I love like sleeping and eating are not even possible now for me.

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Jen you are NO WAY a failure!! Don't for one second believe that! You are a very beautiful person and are just going through a difficult time right now. In no way does that make you a failure! We love you and are praying for you every second. You are constantly in my thoughts these last few days. I give you one big hug{{{{JEN}}}}} and if you can make it to Creedfest that would be great. But if not you will be constantly on our minds. Take care of yourself and try to take it easy! Don't worry about monopolizing the thread because you need our prayers! :hugs:

Sheila63
11-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Jen, I totally agree with everything Kris said. In my opinion, you are not a failure, far from it. You are a wonderful person with a beautiful spirit who has had alot to deal with. You have been in my thoughts alot the last several days and I will continue to pray for you. I understand that you have financial considerations but I hope you can make the trip. Take care of yourself and please pm, email or call me whenever you want to okay? :hugs: {{{{{JEN}}}}}

souldancer
11-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Thinking of you Jen. Keep listening to Creed...Torn, Faceless Man, Inside us All...whatever you need - let them take you HIGHER...You may feel like a failure but, inside you know you are not. I hope you can make it to hang out with the Creed gals..they are a healing remedy!

JenRN
11-04-2003, 05:32 PM
I am at work today, helping me some. But I had something happen to me today that made me break down. I am taking care of this little old man, he is dying of cancer and here for surgery. And he and his wife have been married for 60 years. I have been taking care of him today, buttering his toast, making his coffee the way he likes, getting him things........ and he grabbed a hold of my face and said "Your husband must love you to death, you are a beautiful girl and so sweet" I welled up in tears and held back from balling. And he said to me, I can't imagine all the good things that will happen to you in your life, you do so much for people and you will have so many good things come your way. I thought about it and ALL I seem to have is misery and saddness, I wonder when good things will come. :crying:

JulieCitySlicker
11-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Aww Jen :(
I am so soory for your hard times girl! That guy is right though, you are a very beautiful and special person *HUGS* Things will turn up for you in its timing :) Just stay strong and believe in your heart that they will! You will be in my prayers ;)

I Love You Girl!

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-04-2003, 06:10 PM
That man saw something in you that we all see Jen. In time things will be better for you no matter which way things go for you now! You are still on my mind and I've been saying a prayer for you every chance I get! Hugs for {{{{{JEN}}}}}} I know I keep repeating myself but you will get through this! :hugs: Love you and keep strong!!!

whitebird
11-04-2003, 06:54 PM
OK Jen, now this is what you should do tonight, or at the very latest tomarrow. Set out a box of tissues and a nice warm blanket in front of the TV. Then go to the video store and rent It's A Wonderful Life, staring Jimmy Stewart. Each time you touch a person's life, you have an effect on this world. I know that you have touched so very many lives with your high spirit and goodness. Never forget the people that you have helped by your kindness in nursing. You have mentioned a few of them on this board, you will never know the far reaching effects of your giving spirit.

When you drop a pebble into a pond, you will hear the splash, but the ripples will extend far beyond your sight.

Watch the movie, and know that that movie is about all of us, and what the world would be like, if we were not here to make a positive difference. Small things add up to a wonderful life. That was what that little old man was trying to tell you, and to wish you much happeness. Take it as his own little blessing to you.

whitebird

Sheila63
11-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Jen, that man today was so right, you are such a beautiful, sweet person. I knew that even before I met you in FL. I agree with whitebird, you have touched so many lives, including my own. I have such fond memories of our time we spent together the first night in FL when we were tooling around Orlando in the Montero :driving: with the moon roof open, looking for gated communities and sipping our smoothies. I treasure those memories as well as many others we shared together as well as the memories of us all being together that weekend.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but things will get better. I love you girl.:hugs: {{{{JEN}}}}

creedsister
11-04-2003, 08:40 PM
hay there jenrn....It will be alright there sister,,,the Lord never foregets the deeds of his children,,and i know sometimes it seems like 4 ever...but his the anchor...and he will ride out your storm,,My prayers are with you all.....GOD BLESS ya

TeriB19
11-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Jen, whitebird is 100% right. You don't realize how many people's lives you touch and how those around them are affected by your actions. It's probably cold comfort in this present time, but in the back of your mind, try to feel us sending all our support your way and let that warm your heart and soul. While it's not going to be easy, you aren't going through it all by yourself, you've got all of us here for you. Please know that!!

MrSeeker
11-05-2003, 12:56 AM
My prayers are with all of you ; )

marlsy
11-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Jen, that man saw the truth in you, what a wonderful sweet giving person that you are, Good things WILL come your way I just know it. What everyone said on here is so true and so many people can't be lying!!!!!! Stick it out in this rough time in your life sweetie, we are with you in spirit and I hope you can make it to the get together some of the peeps on here are having soon, you should really try and go, they will embrace you!! I wish I could be there in person for you Jen, I really really do. :( Just try to remember that this too shall pass, I have written that on my mirror before with lipstick just to remind myself of this. Bad times always pass with good times in store!!! God bless Jen, I love ya!!

JenRN
11-05-2003, 09:46 PM
I am overwhelmed at the support I have gotten from you great people. I am tearing up reading this. I am having a hard time, but doing the best I can to deal with it. I feel such a big sense of loss and the "dream" that crumbled before my very eyes. I always hoped for a family and for someone to love me, It is the small things I always wanted, but for some reason have a hard time getting them. I am so thankful for the kind words you can't imaging how much they mean to me :)

JulieCitySlicker
11-05-2003, 10:18 PM
You mean so much to us Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You are such a nice and caring person, it hurts me so much just knowing that you are going through all of this :( You are always there for all of us, with kind words to say when someone is feeling down. I'm sure everything will work out for you some way or another! Just hang in there and know that we all love you here :P
You will be in my prayers girl!

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Still praying for you Jen. You are a wonderful person so what did you expect. You have always been there for us so let us return the favor!! All those things that you want will someday happen ,you have to keep believing that! It will happen for you it just might take some time. That is probably cold comfort for you right now but it's the truth! Keep believing and it will come to you!! You are constantly on my mind and I have been saying a little prayer for each day! We love you,girl!! Keep hanging on!! :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar
11-06-2003, 11:35 AM
That little old man was soooooooo right, Jen!!!!! You have a wonderful heart and incredible passion! He saw that, and what a nice thing for him to say about how wonderful you are. We are lucky to know you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MrSeeker
11-12-2003, 08:38 PM
My gf,Rochelle needs prayer badly, please be praying.
I also posted this on the general disccusion forum. I put a little more info in that one too. Thank you all,God bless.
,Kevin

creedsister
11-12-2003, 09:21 PM
k

MrSeeker
11-12-2003, 09:22 PM
thanks,it means alot to me

creedsister
11-12-2003, 09:29 PM
she will be alright

MrSeeker
11-12-2003, 09:33 PM
i hope so...

creedsister
11-12-2003, 09:37 PM
shes a strong on i know she is

MrSeeker
11-13-2003, 12:56 AM
yea, she is, i guess...

creedsister
11-13-2003, 12:58 AM
ya know she is

MrSeeker
11-13-2003, 01:07 AM
yea,your right,i KNOW she is

creedsister
11-13-2003, 01:13 AM
only the strong survive

MrSeeker
11-13-2003, 01:17 AM
Yup, but what if she's not strong? bad news for me...

creedsister
11-13-2003, 01:20 AM
She is,,,she,,will take care of you,,,

Sheila63
11-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Kevin, you and Rochelle will both be in my prayers.

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-13-2003, 11:32 AM
Saying a litttle prayer for you Kevin. I've battled depression myself. She'll be ok!

MrSeeker
11-13-2003, 02:02 PM
Thanks alot you guys...but we she said she doesnt love me anymore, so now you can pray that we work things out for the best.Thanks for everything,God bless.
,Kevin

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-27-2003, 07:58 PM
If you don't mind, will you guys please keep my Great Grandmother in your prayers. She has a 70% of a blood blockage on the left side of her neck. She has felt a bit numb in her left arm, and she has a high possibility for a stroke. She's like 82 or 83 years old. She will be going into sugery in a week or so. So if you'll please keep her in your prayers, I would appriciate it so much. The power of prayer is so great!
Thanks alot you guys!

creedsister
11-27-2003, 10:27 PM
ye it is,,i will get right on it,,,your great gram.,,cant count on me,,,

MrSeeker
11-28-2003, 12:42 AM
Sure thing

Sheila63
11-28-2003, 03:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-27-2003 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-27-2003 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you don't mind, will you guys please keep my Great Grandmother in your prayers. She has a 70% of a blood blockage on the left side of her neck. She has felt a bit numb in her left arm, and she has a high possibility for a stroke. She's like 82 or 83 years old. She will be going into sugery in a week or so. So if you'll please keep her in your prayers, I would appriciate it so much. The power of prayer is so great!
Thanks alot you guys! [/b][/quote]
Sure thing, Creed Defaultgirl. My mom had the same surgery this past summer when it was discovered she had 90% blockage on the right side of her neck and she's doing well. I will pray your great grandmother surgery is a success and she has a speedy recovery.:hugs:

Dogstar
11-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Consider it done, Creed_Defaultgirl! :hugs: :angel:

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-29-2003, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys, I'll do my best to be here to pray for you and you're loved ones also! I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't met all of you great people here at CreedFeed! I thank GOD for you all! Sheila63, I'm glad that you're mom has done so well with the sugery, hopefully there won't be anymore problems with it.

Sheila63
11-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks so much, Creed Defaultgirl.:hugs: My mom was very fortunate to have caught the problem when she did. And you're welcome, I feel the same way. Everyone here has given me so much, I'm very grateful to have this bb to come to for friendship, support and fun. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl
11-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I never would have thought you could meet so many good people on a bb. I'm very thankful that I found it!

creedsister
11-30-2003, 12:06 AM
well im happy,,for ya,,saxon,,,there is some cool people to talk too and when i need prayer i come here too,,peace

MrSeeker
12-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Yea, me also. You guys(girls) are the coolest,sweetist people i have ever had the pleasure of talking to :D

JulieCitySlicker
12-03-2003, 07:26 PM
I'll be praying for your Great Grandmother as well Creed_Defaultgirl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Creed_Defaultgirl sending out prayers for your Great Grandma as I type. I hope everything works out ok. Please keep us posted on how she is doing! :angel: :hugs:

&nbsp; I never would have thought you could meet so many good people on a bb. I'm very thankful that I found it

I know what you mean. This place is awesome. Everyone has said quite a few prayers for me on occassion too! Glad you found us. Take care of yourself too! :hugs:

JenRN
12-04-2003, 05:11 PM
I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. :(

Dogstar
12-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Jen, I will continue keeping you on my prayer list and maybe move you to the top for a little extra ;). I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Just know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...A big cyber-hug to you!!! :angel: :hugs:...I know it's hard to right now, but try to think of the good things you do have. It's not easy, but every now and then I try to look at the positives even when I'm low. It doesn't always work, I know, and sometimes, you're just going to feel blue...:(...Put on some kick-ass music and scream from the rooftops if you have to :D.

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-04-2003, 06:10 PM
{{{{{{JEN}}}}}}}}
I'm sorry that you are feeling so sad and lonely. Wish I could come over make you some tea and maybe just give you someone to talk to! I know your b-day is coming because we share it! I know it seems like the world is falling down around you but it will get better eventually! It will just take some time. Just keep playing CREED and scream or cry whatever it is that will make you release some of the sadness you are feeling!! If nothing else works just think about Vegas baby! We are all here for you sweetheart anything you need let us know! :hugs:

creedsister
12-04-2003, 07:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. :( [/b][/quote]
It sounds like your life sucks,,,Gf,,i will pray for ya,,nothing is never bad has it seems,,,after the rain comes the sun,,

MrSeeker
12-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Yup :D

creedsister
12-04-2003, 09:59 PM
ya

JenRN
12-04-2003, 10:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-04-2003 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-04-2003 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me.&nbsp; I am having a low point like I thought I may during December.&nbsp; My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me.&nbsp; I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely.&nbsp; I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time.&nbsp; I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough.&nbsp; I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy.&nbsp; I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time.&nbsp; :( [/b][/quote]
It sounds like your life sucks,,,Gf,,i will pray for ya,,nothing is never bad has it seems,,,after the rain comes the sun,, [/b][/quote]
I would not say my life sucks, just going through a seperation.... not easy. :wtf:

TeriB19
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Jen, you know you are always in our hearts, and in our thoughts. Anything we can do to help, we are all just a phone call away!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Please pray for my sister in law, she just had a misscarriage :( :crying:

MrSeeker
12-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Sure thing Julie

JulieCitySlicker
12-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Thank you Kevin :hugs:

MrSeeker
12-05-2003, 02:06 AM
Anytime :)

whitebird
12-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Creed Defaultgirl, I would like to add my thoughts and prayers in reply to your post. It sounds like you really love your Great Grandmother. That is a very special relationship, and very dear.

Julie, I'm sad to hear about your Sister In Law. I know that you were very excited to again become an Aunt, and the relationship with little Olivia gives you great joy. I'll say a prayer for all of you. Take special care through the holidays.

Jen, did you rent It's A Wonderful Life, and watch it with a box of kleenix? I know this time must really be hard for you. Very giving people also need to receive, and you are not getting that from one special person in your life right now. I however have no doubt that you will find someone to share your life with, but right now you just need to have some time to recover from the past, and gear up for the future. Don' rush it, it will happen when it is supposed to happen. Take very special care, and have a beautiful birthday with friends or family.

JulieCitySlicker
12-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Thank you whitebird :hugs:

Sheila63
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. :( [/b][/quote]
Jen, I'd love to be there to sit and chat with you in person. My best advice is to do whatever you can to make yourself feel better. It's different for everyone but I know listening to music, writing, talking to friends, having a good cry or watching a favorite movie usually makes me feel better. If I could, I'd treat to a great seafood dinner for your birthday. :D When I come for a visit, we'll definitely to that, okay? Remember that we're here for you, support you and love you.:hugs: :hugs: ({{{{JEN}}}}}

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about Mary's miscarriage. She will be in my prayers as well as you and the rest of your family. What whitebird said is so true. I know you were excited about being an aunt again and I'm sorry for your loss too.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{{JULIE}}}}}

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-05-2003, 05:13 PM
Oh man, that is very sad Julie. When things seem to be going good, then it turns into a disaster, is always hard.
I'll be praying for you Jen while you go through a seperation. I can say, I don't know anything about what that's like. My parents are still together, and I'm not old enough to have a serious relationship.
Will be praying for all of you!

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Julie, I'm soo sorry about Mary! I'll be saying a prayer for her and for your family! :hugs:

JenRN
12-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Whitebird you always know what to say to make me smile. This is such a hard time for me right now. I have a hard time understanding why something I put so much into, just literally crumbled in my face. We had problems for so long, I guess for me it was such a denial factor. But reality came down and bite me, and bite me hard. I have seen a severe decline in his state of mind and health since we spit, it is hard for me to see, but in the same sense I feel that "he has made his bed now he needs to lye in it" I know that this will make me stronger. But somtimes I just want something to make me smile and happy, it seems I have had too many things to challenge me for the past several years. Thanks for the kind words you should work for Hallmark! :D

Sheila, what can I say you are always so kind and supportive I can't thank you enough.

CreedDefaultgirl- thanks! ;)

Sheila63
12-05-2003, 10:15 PM
You're welcome, Jen. :D :hugs: And thank you for your kind words. I know what you mean about hard times making you stronger. There have been times when I've said, "okay, enough already!!" and with time, everything does get better.

JulieCitySlicker
12-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers everyone! It means so much to me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Now since I'm thinking about it Please pray for Aprile and her family! Her Mom isn't doing very good She has gang green throughout her body and Aprile would really appreciate your prayers right now Thanks!

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-18-2003, 04:29 PM
saying one now and going over to Creed vision to say one over there too! :hugs: :angel:

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks Kris :)

whitebird
12-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Dear Julie,

I will say a prayer for you friend April's mom. She has a very serious illness. There are times in our life when we are asked to endure many hardships. Each of us grow and learn, as we experience these difficult times. I know that you will be there for your friend, and her Mother.

Give them my love and support. Tell them, even though it is from a stranger, the love is given freely, and will give them strength.

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 08:24 PM
I sure will Whitebird :)
Thank you so much for those kind words :hugs:

whitebird
12-18-2003, 08:32 PM
Dear Julie,

I see that you are on at the same time. You give love and consideration to so many. Do you realize how special you are?

I would also ask of yourself and others to say a prayer for my sister. I love her very much, and she will have to endure another major surgery in a very short time. She has had to have one, and and just found out the she will have to have another. She is not strong enough physically and, and from long distance have to send her my love and support.

Please help me to give her strength in the very near future.

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 08:36 PM
Aww! Thank you so much whitebird :hugs: I sure will be praying for your sister :)

whitebird
12-18-2003, 08:39 PM
Thank you Julie. I get great feelings of peace, knowing others care.

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 08:45 PM
I'm glad I'm here to be there for you :hugs: :D

MrSeeker
12-18-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey, I just want to thank you all for being so kind, loving,and caring. Out of every board i go to,i have never met such awesome people. Thanks again.

Julie,
I will be sure to have you and your family in my prayers along with all the other prayer request :D

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Your welcome Kevin :D It always feels so good to be there for others ;)

Thank you for your prayers for Aprile!

aprile89
12-18-2003, 09:28 PM
Thank you ALL so much for your thoughts and prayers. We are having a VERY hard time with this. My mom has gang green in several pockets in her body and tonight they did another surgery to clean her out more and took her galbladder out. They will be keeping her in a coma till Monday. It's hard because not only does Christmas oretty much go down the tubes but my son is worried Santa won't come because "mamaw is in the hospital" It breaks my heart

Again Thank you ALL so much .... and JULIE ... you are an absolute ANGEL :angel:

whitebird
12-18-2003, 09:39 PM
Dear Aprile89, please tell you son for me that whitebird will say a special prayer that Santa will come to him on Christmas Eve. I love and work with children, and I think that they are the most important people that we have in our world. They are our future.

Please be strong for your Mother and son, it is a special bond that they hold.

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm glad to be here for ya Aprile :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I love ya girl!

aprile89
12-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Dear Aprile89, please tell you son for me that whitebird will say a special prayer that Santa will come to him on Christmas Eve. I love and work with children, and I think that they are the most important people that we have in our world. They are our future.

Please be strong for your Mother and son, it is a special bond that they hold.

Oh Santa IS commin to town on Christmas Eve .. Jake doesn't know it. I've hired a Santa to come on the 24th like I have the past 2 years. Jake is just nervous because his mamaw is sick and is afraid Santa won't come!

I'm tryin to be strong but there is only so much one person can take and I am nearing the end of my rope.

*I* was in the ER this morning and I may have to go back tonight if I can't get my asthma under control. My chest and my back hurt so bad from coughing.

I appreciate all of your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayer. God knows I NEED it right about now!

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 09:57 PM
So sorry to hear about that asthma Aprile :eek: I hope it cools down soon for ya

*HUGS*
I'll be praying for ya :hugs:

whitebird
12-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Dear Aprile89, I have asthma too. Try relaxing in a steamy bath, lit with candles. The stress drains away, along with the tightness in your chest.

You have endured much lately, and your body is reacting to the strain. Let youself heal and relax.

JulieCitySlicker
12-18-2003, 10:25 PM
I was born with asthma but thank God it went away ;)

MrSeeker
12-19-2003, 02:21 AM
Yea, I had asthma when i was younger too, i hated it!!!
anywayz, the love i feel in here is just amazing!!! Keep it up :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Oh Santa IS commin to town on Christmas Eve .. Jake doesn't know it. I've hired a Santa to come on the 24th like I have the past 2 years. Jake is just nervous because his mamaw is sick and is afraid Santa won't come!

I'm tryin to be strong but there is only so much one person can take and I am nearing the end of my rope.

*I* was in the ER this morning and I may have to go back tonight if I can't get my asthma under control. My chest and my back hurt so bad from coughing.

I appreciate all of your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayer. God knows I NEED it right about now!

All the stress that is going on probably is triggering your asthma. I just hope everything goes ok with your mom! I also hope Jake has a wonderful christmas. Sounds like he's very worried about his mamaw! I'll keep saying my prayers for at this rough time! :hugs:

Whitebird I'm also sending at a special prayer for you and your sister! You have been a stone beam of support for so many people on here including me! Thank you for that so now, I return it back to you! :hugs: Sending them your way!

whitebird
12-19-2003, 10:20 PM
SCOTTSMYMAN, Thank you for your kindness and prayers. It really seems that everything that is given here to others, comes back to us thru kindness when we need it ourselves. I'm glad that I was able to give support to you, and things turned out so very well.

Sheila63
12-20-2003, 04:55 PM
I would also ask of yourself and others to say a prayer for my sister. I love her very much, and she will have to endure another major surgery in a very short time. She has had to have one, and and just found out the she will have to have another. She is not strong enough physically and, and from long distance have to send her my love and support.

Please help me to give her strength in the very near future.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, whitebird.:hugs: One surgery is enough to endure let alone two. Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Aprile, Jake is so fortunate to have you as his mom. Even with all that you're going through I think it's so wonderful that you hired a Santa to come on Christmas Eve. Take care of yourself and I will be praying for you, Jake and your mom.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{APRILE}}}}

whitebird
12-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Aprile89, I loved what you are doing for little Jake, having Santa come to your home.

I hope that you are feeling better today, I'm going to say another prayer for you Mother too.

whitebird
12-24-2003, 08:32 AM
I have a very dear friend that will have emergency surgery on Friday. He is a kind and gentle man, who has given love and consideration to myself and my family.

This is a very, very serious procedure, and I would ask the kindness of a prayer for a stranger.

Kind thoughts and strength sent, will be greatly appreciated by me.

Thank you.

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Prayers to your friend whitebird. I hope all goes well and I wish him a speedy recovery!
Happy Holidays to you and all your loved ones! :hugs: :angel:

Sheila63
12-24-2003, 04:14 PM
My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your friend and his family, whitebird.

I know this as been a challenging time for you and I wish you a Happy Holiday with your loved ones.:hugs:

Dogstar
12-24-2003, 09:32 PM
You got it, whitebird....Also, I have a request, too. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and he needs your prayers and healing thoughts. The docs aren't sure they can do anything for him, but he's going to an oncologist to find out more. One doctor told him he only had two months to live, but another thinks he may be able to help him. He's a great guy with a terrific family. Thanks in advance to you all.

creedsister
12-24-2003, 09:47 PM
i will be praying for your friend dogstar,, :)

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-25-2003, 01:20 AM
I will keep your friend in my prayers, Dogstar. My grandpa had colon cancer, and they got to it in time. We're all very thankful for that. Just an update on my great grandma, she had her surgery yesterday morning, and is doing fine! I'd like to thank you all once again for your prayers! God bless you all, and have a very Merry Christmas! Drive carefully on the roads, and stay warm, and don't get sick!

souldancer
12-25-2003, 01:36 AM
Sending healing prayers for your friend Dogstar...and lots of guidance for the medical team. My 50 year old cousin was diagnosed with colon cancer 1.5 years ago, had chemo, radiation, surgery and is here celebrating Christmas with all of us (just takes a few extra naps). Blessings for all - including you during this time.

Dogstar
12-25-2003, 03:26 AM
Thanks tons, you guys. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. And that's great news about your great-grandma, creed_defaultgirl! :hugs:

Creed_Defaultgirl
12-25-2003, 05:10 AM
Thanks Dogstar, merry Christmas!

Sheila63
12-25-2003, 10:18 AM
You got it, whitebird....Also, I have a request, too. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and he needs your prayers and healing thoughts. The docs aren't sure they can do anything for him, but he's going to an oncologist to find out more. One doctor told him he only had two months to live, but another thinks he may be able to help him. He's a great guy with a terrific family. Thanks in advance to you all.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Dogstar. I will send prayers and healing thoughts his way. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-25-2003, 10:20 AM
Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers Dogstar! Hoping all goes well! Keep us posted! :hugs: :angel:

Dogstar
12-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much!!! I will keep you all posted. Hopefully, it will be good news! :hugs:

whitebird
12-25-2003, 11:04 PM
Thank you to everyone for your prayers for my sister, and friend. I deeply apreciate your kindness.

Dogstar, I will aslo say a prayer for your friend. You are such a caring person, I'm sure that he is lucky to have you as his own guardian angel. Keep us posted, and anytime you feel he could use more careing thoughts, and prayers, let us know.

JulieCitySlicker
12-25-2003, 11:14 PM
Dogstar,

I'll definitely be praying for your friend! I hope that something works out for him and that something can be done to help him through this :hugs:

Hi Whitebird!

How was your Christmas :hugs:

Dogstar
12-25-2003, 11:15 PM
You guys are the best. I'm ready to cry...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Your Welcome Dogstar
HUGS!
I think its just terrible when bad things happen to good people and we should all be there for eachother during tough times! Make life so much easier when there are people out there thinking about others :) :D

TeriB19
12-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Keeping your friend in my prayers Kerri. Believe it or not, my girlfriend was diagnosed with colon cancer at age 40 and had surgery and chemo and is back in action these days, taking care of her 7 & 5 year old daughters. These days it's NOT a death sentence.

JulieCitySlicker
12-25-2003, 11:30 PM
Teri is right Kerri :)
My sister in laws Mom Teresa was given,just a few months when she was diagnosed with cancer this last time and she is still here with us and she has out lived the time they gave her to live back in Sept, October! There is still hope and help out there!

Dogstar
12-25-2003, 11:32 PM
Thanks for all the positive vibes, you guys. That's what I'm hoping for!!! He has a pretty good attitude about it so far, which is good!

JulieCitySlicker
12-25-2003, 11:34 PM
Yes that is a good thing Kerri ;) I've learned that the more positive you are about things like this the better your chances of getting better are! I wish him the best and he will be in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Sheila63
12-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Yes that is a good thing Kerri ;) I've learned that the more positive you are about things like this the better your chances of getting better are! I wish him the best and he will be in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

You're right, Julie. I've found that to be true too although it's not always easy. Faith and hope can be very powerful in helping us get through hard times along with the power of prayer and loved from people who care. Kerri, your friend's positive attitude will really help him during this time. I wish him well and hope he has a full recovery.:hugs:

Dogstar
12-26-2003, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much! :hugs:

MrSeeker
12-26-2003, 09:12 PM
I need prayer for myself, I am kinda loosing faith in God and everything else,so please be in prayer. Thanks

Sheila63
12-26-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time, Kevin.:hugs: I will send some prayers your way.

Dogstar
12-26-2003, 09:57 PM
Will do, MrSeeker :hugs: I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It sucks.

whitebird
12-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Mr. Seeker, I'll say a prayer too. Sometimes people that think that they are loosing their faith in God and humanity, are simply losing sight of it. Take a mental step back, and try looking again, you may just find that you have never really lost it.

whitebird
12-26-2003, 10:20 PM
To everyone that said a prayer for my friend that was having surgery today. Thank you very, very much!!! He has survived the surgery, and is doing very well.

Peace

Dogstar
12-26-2003, 10:58 PM
Ohhh, that's great to hear, whitebird. Thanks for the update! I will keep your friend in my prayers!

MrSeeker
12-27-2003, 02:19 AM
Thanks for all your prayers. And thanks for you advice whitebird...
It just seems like I have a dark cloud over me and everthing I believe is fading. Thanks again

JulieCitySlicker
12-27-2003, 10:59 AM
Thanks for all your prayers. And thanks for you advice whitebird...
It just seems like I have a dark cloud over me and everthing I believe is fading. Thanks again

I've been feeling pretty much the same way lately Kevin :( :confused:

Sheila63
12-27-2003, 03:45 PM
To everyone that said a prayer for my friend that was having surgery today. Thank you very, very much!!! He has survived the surgery, and is doing very well.

Peace

That's wonderful news, whitebird. I'm so happy to hear this great news. I will continue to pray for improving health and a speedy recovery for him.

I've been feeling pretty much the same way lately Kevin

I'm sorry to hear that, Julie.:hugs: I'll say some prayers for you too.

MrSeeker
12-27-2003, 04:11 PM
I've been feeling pretty much the same way lately Kevin :( :confused:
OH,Im sorry to hear that too, I hope you start feeling better soon :D

creedsister
12-27-2003, 11:07 PM
hang in there guys im praying for all of you guys :)

whitebird
12-28-2003, 05:34 PM
Sadness cries in the night, for the loss of loved ones and homes, and your loss touches us. The tears of the world are shed for you. Iran and it's people, you may be many miles away, but our hearts are close. May the "One" that looks after and loves us, heal your great sadness.

Peace

JulieCitySlicker
12-29-2003, 02:31 PM
Whitebird,
Did your friend have her surgery yet?
I hope everything went well :hugs:

Dogstar,
How is your guy friend doing? I hope he is still in good spirits :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-29-2003, 11:28 PM
HERES AN UPDATE ON APRILE'S MOM!!!!

UPDATE ... I went to the hospital tonight and she is FINALLY able to breathe on her own Doctors say she's made a HUGE turn in the right direction!

TY all so much for your thoughts and Prayers and support ..... It's going to be a long road back to recovery but that's OK .. cause she's still here with us and she CAN recover :bounce: :dancing:

Thank you all for all of your prayers for her :D :)

Sheila63
12-30-2003, 11:52 AM
That's AWESOME new, Julie!!:dancing: Thanks for sharing it with us.:hugs:

I have a prayer request of my own to make. Some of you may remember my friend who miscarried earlier this year. Well she became pregnant again and has been home for the past two months on bedrest and the last two weeks in the hospital and as she told me last week, her feet haven't touched the floor since she was admitted to the hospital. Well I received a phone call from her this morning saying that she had the baby last night. The only problem with that is she was only 5 1/2 - 6 months pregnant so the baby is premature. The little baby girl is doing well but only weighs a pound and a half right now. So if you could prayer for my friend, Kim and her little girl, I would appreciate it. I have a feeling she will be all right but after losing one baby already this year, I would hate to see her and her husband have another loss. Thanks so much everybody.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Oh Gosh Sheila :(
I'll definitely be praying for them :hugs: I to was born premature, was 10 weeks early and weighed 2 and a half pounds when I was born :eek: I shouldn't even lived so that baby is very lucky to be doing so good!

whitebird
12-30-2003, 05:59 PM
Julie, that's great news about your friend's Mother. I'm very happy for them both. Thank you for letting us know. Perhaps all the prayers and kind thoughts helped.

The woman that is going to have surgery is my Sister. She hasn't had it yet, she is waiting to hear from the surgeon. I'm hoping that I can go stay with her to help, if she needs me. She is in alot of pain, and very frustrated. I'm trying the best that I can to help her long distance. I'll let you know how she is doing , thank you for asking.

My friend that had heart surgery is doing great, better than anyone expected. He may even come home in a couple of days.

Sheila, I will say a prayer for your friends and their little baby girl. She sounds so very tiny, but I believe a baby can feel the love of it's Mother even before it is born, and it sounds like your friend did everything she could to ensure that her little girl had the best chance possible.

All babies should be as loved and cared for as your friend's little one.

JulieCitySlicker
12-30-2003, 06:05 PM
I'll keep your sister in my prayers Whitebird :hugs: I hope that everything goes well for her and that you'll be able to visit her!

Sheila63
12-30-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers, Julie and whitebird.:hugs: I really appreciate it. Your right, whitebird, I believe this little baby girl is very fortunate to have such loving parents to care for her. My friend told me recently that what she wants to be more than anything else is a stay at home mom. Julie, thanks for your reassuring words. I had forgotten that you were born prematurely too.

whitebird, I will have you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers. I'm very sorry to hear she's in so much pain. Please keep us posted on how she's doing. On the other hand, I'm very happy to hear that your friend is doing so well. I hope he continues his speedy recovery.

JulieCitySlicker
12-30-2003, 08:57 PM
Your welcome Sheila :hugs:

Dogstar
12-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow, I've been away for a couple of days, but I will honor all the requests. Please keep us posted on your sister, whitebird, and Sheila, the same with your friend. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-31-2003, 03:03 AM
Hi Kerri!

How is your friend doing? Is he still stayin positive :) :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN
12-31-2003, 08:53 AM
To everyone looking for prayers and support you got it from me! :hugs:

whitebird I'm keeping your sister in my thoughts and hope all goes well!

Julie glad top hear Aprile's mom is doing better! That's great news. I also hope you are feeling better too!

Sheila, my prayers are with your friends and their little miracle! Hopefully, she will be fine! With the love of her parents she can get through! I know in my heart she will make it and be the most amazing little girl! :hugs: :angel:

Kerri , like everyone else said How is your friend doing!?

Sheila63
12-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers, Kris.:hugs: I really appreciate it. I'll keep all of you posted on how she's doing.

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 06:08 PM
Well, they think my friend has a chance with surgery and chemo. He's going in Monday for surgery, so if you guys could keep him on your prayer list, I would greatly appreciate it!!! The oncologist thinks he has a good chance!

Sheila63
12-31-2003, 07:02 PM
I will keep your friend in prayer, Dogstar, especially on Monday.:hugs: And thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my friend.

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Prayers heading your way Kerri for your friend! Sounds promising and I hope everything works out well. Keep us posted ok!? :hugs: :angel:

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Prayers going out to your friend Dogstar :hugs:

Sheila63
01-02-2004, 11:24 AM
I just wanted to give all of you an update on my friend and her baby. My friend will be going home today and the baby is doing well. Yesterday was an important day to check her progress and she's doing well. I spoke with my friend yesterday and they have decided to name their little girl Nicole. Although little Nicole has a long road ahead of her, she has alot of people pulling for her so I have faith that she will be okay. She probably won't be able to go home for a few months though so my friend and her husband will be making lots of trips to the hospital the next few months.

Dogstar
01-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Oh, that's so good to hear, Sheila. Thanks for the update! She and her family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
01-02-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm so glad that little Nicole is doing so good Sheila :D
The family will still be in my continued prayers for further progress ;)

Sheila63
01-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Thanks, Dogstar and Julie.:hugs: I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on her progress.

JulieCitySlicker
01-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Your welcome Sheila :hugs: :thumbsup:

whitebird
01-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Wonderful news Sheila!!! I will keep them in my prayers. Little Nicole is such a special little baby,and your friends sound like they will be very loving and doting parents.

Dogstar, I will say another prayer for you friend. I hope that the doctors can help him spend many, many years with his wife and children.

Dogstar
01-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Oooooh, thank you so much for that, whitebird. I hope so, too!

Sheila63
01-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Wonderful news Sheila!!! I will keep them in my prayers. Little Nicole is such a special little baby,and your friends sound like they will be very loving and doting parents.

Thank you so much, whitebird.

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-02-2004, 07:21 PM
I just wanted to give all of you an update on my friend and her baby. My friend will be going home today and the baby is doing well. Yesterday was an important day to check her progress and she's doing well. I spoke with my friend yesterday and they have decided to name their little girl Nicole. Although little Nicole has a long road ahead of her, she has alot of people pulling for her so I have faith that she will be okay. She probably won't be able to go home for a few months though so my friend and her husband will be making lots of trips to the hospital the next few months.

See, Sheila I told you she would be ok! With all the love surrounding her there is nothing she won't be able to do! Nicole is a pretty name too. It means "Victory of the people". It's french on origin! With a name that has victory in the meaning I'm sure she'll be a victory in life! Still sending my support and prayers to her and her family! :hugs: Keep us posted.

Sheila63
01-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Yes, you were right, Kris. :) Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers.:hugs: And thanks for the info about her name. :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-03-2004, 05:09 PM
You're welcome Sheila! Just keep us posted on her progress! I just love kids and my heart breaks if I hear bad things that happen to them! Big :hugs: go out to her and her family!

whitebird
01-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Dogstar, I'm going to say a last minute prayer for your friend going into surgery tomarrow. Please let us know how he is doing.

Dogstar
01-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Bless you, whitebird, and thank you. I'll be away for two days, but I will update y'all when I get back on Wednesday. Thank you, everyone, for all your positive thoughts and prayers. I'll be doing a fair amount of praying for him, too.!

Sheila63
01-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Same here, Dogstar. I hope everything goes well with his surgery tomorrow.:hugs:

souldancer
01-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Sending Sheila, Dogstar and everyone else with prayer requests...big blessings of courage during their challenges. You are in my thoughts and I will light a candle of hope for you and your friends.
In Light and Love.

Dogstar
01-04-2004, 10:01 PM
:hugs: to everyone...thank you, SD and Sheila :).

souldancer
01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
You guys are the best. I'm ready to cry...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

:hugs: :peacelove :

Dogstar
01-07-2004, 03:49 AM
:hugs: :), SD...

Update on my friend...The surgery he had was more like prep surgery and a little relief from the tumor and also to flush his liver, as they put it. The cancer had just started there, but they think it won't be a problem. He came through the surgery fine and the docs are going to work on shrinking the tumor so that they can get it all out. They are pretty optimistic, which is good. The tumor is really big and they are afraid they might miss some of it or something if they tried to take it all out now. He's not sure when the next surgery will be and I guess that will depend on how much smaller the tumor gets. For now, though, at least he can finally eat! He is in pretty good spirits and I told him I have all my friends praying for him! Y'all are doing a great job, so keep it up :D!!!! THANK YOU, really, from the bottom of my heart.

whitebird
01-07-2004, 03:11 PM
That sounds like really positive news about your friend. I'm sure that a slow approach to the surgery and healing process is frustrating, but I'll say a prayer that he keeps his spirits up.

I think that you would be a very good friend to have, if a person were going through a serious illness. They are lucky to have you close to their hearts.

Dogstar
01-07-2004, 05:25 PM
:hugs: whitebird...thanks for the kind words, but I'm the lucky one, to have such great friends :D.

JulieCitySlicker
01-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Dogstar,
That sounds like some good news there :dancing: Looks like things are looking up for your friend! Thats awesome! I'll continue to pray for him ;) Whitebird is right, he is lucky to have you there with him :hugs:

Dogstar
01-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Awwww, thanks, Julie, and thanks for the continued prayers...He will need all the help he can get :hugs:.

JulieCitySlicker
01-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Your Welcome Girl :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Kerri that is wonderful news. I 'm soo glad he is doing much better! Just having been through all of this myself with Steve and surgeries and chemo it can be a long hard process. But it can only get better! Huge :hugs: and prayers are headed your way! Please keep us posted and let him know he has a wonderful friend and a bunch of crazy women sending prayers and support his way! ;)

Dogstar
01-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks so much, Kris...This really means a lot to me.

Sheila63
01-07-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm so happy to hear your friend is doing well, Dogstar. I was thinking about the both of you on Monday.:hugs: I will continue to send positive thoughts his way and pray for him to get stronger and healthier. Everyone is right, he's lucky to have a great friend like you to be there for him. Please let us know how he's doing.

Dogstar
01-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much, Sheila...I'll definitely keep y'all posted!

Creed_Defaultgirl
01-10-2004, 03:42 PM
That is great news, Dogstar. I hope he keeps getting better and better. Cancer is a scary thing.

TeriB19
01-12-2004, 06:01 PM
I just found out today that my girlfriend who is 40 with two small children is having a reoccurance of the colon cancer she had 3 years ago. Back then she had surgery to remove it, and then 6 months of chemo. It's back now and has spread to her left ovary. They did surgery and took the cancer and the ovary. Now she faces more treatment. Please keep her in your prayers.

Dogstar
01-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Done, Teri!!!

Sheila63
01-13-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Teri. I will keep you, her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

SCTMM's hubby
01-13-2004, 08:21 PM
:eek: Im sorry to hear that. We'll keep her and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

JulieCitySlicker
01-13-2004, 08:29 PM
I'll be praying for your friend Teri :)

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Teri, my dear friend! I'm sooo sorry to hear about your friend! :hugs: Prayers and support are heading her way and yours!

Now with that said. I have a prayer request of my own. It's just a little one. Steve is waiting to hear about a transfer he has been asking for now for 3 years! We will most likely have the answer to this by tomorrow! If you could all just give a little shout out for us that he gets it that would be much appreciated! It is very important that he gets this because of his recent health issues! Just all keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know hopefully tomorrow! Thank you :hugs: :angel:

Sheila63
01-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Kris and Steve, I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.:hugs::hugs: I really hope everything works out for the two of you.

JenRN
01-14-2004, 10:44 PM
-Praying for you Kris and Steve, you deserve the best.
-Teri sorry to hear about your friend as well
-I need little prayer as well, getting really down on myself and having a hard time recently with wondering "what is wrong with me" I hope this is a phase, it hurts too bad :(

JulieCitySlicker
01-14-2004, 11:06 PM
I will definitely be praying for you Kris and Steve :D

:hugs:

SCTMM's hubby
01-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Jen sweety there's nothing wrong with you . you are the most kindest person that I know and we havent even met yet.Hang in there and know that we all here on the board are here to help you in your time of need. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister
01-15-2004, 12:55 AM
im praying for everybody here there is alot so rest asure that old Creedsis here has got a long prayer list with all you dudes and dudets name on it GOD Bless Ya ;)

Dogstar
01-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Jen, consider it done, girl...And there isn't a thing wrong with you!!!! You are a cool, wonderful person, and don't you forget that.

Kris, will do! I hope Steve gets the transfer. Sending positive vibes to those who are deciding :D.

TeriB19
01-15-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm keeping Kris and Steve in my prayers for the transfer they are seeking for Steve, as well as the continued good news for Steve's health. I'm keeping Jen in my prayers because Jen, you are the kindest, most genrerous person and you need to keep your spirits up. You deserve happiness and love and light. I think you are the greatest and I hope you begin to feel better soon.

JenRN
01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Thanks guys..... having a REALLY hard time lately. :( I hope this passes soon, it hurts to the core, the feeling a raw and brutal.

-So Kris and Steve any word yet? Gee if you need work with good benefits you can always come here to Virginia, there are soooo many great jobs here :D I would help you out in any way posssible. PLUS we have great medical programs here for you STEVE. And Kris my hospital is currently paying people to go to nursing school, I know you expressed interest before in this. My hospital is paying full tuition and giving new grads jobs starting at $46,000 a year, not bad for a new grad! :)

SCTMM's hubby
01-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Well so far I called my union rep and the unoffical word is I'M GOING TO PLEASENTVILLE!!! :dancing: :stappchic :wiggle: :darkdance :banana: :syncdance (25min from home instead of 2 1/2 hrs) :D :D :D
But I have to wait until I get the offical call from Human Recorces (tomorrow I hope) It only took them 2 1/2 years to finally do it. Thanks to all for the prayers and support

JulieCitySlicker
01-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Thats great news Steve :dancing: I hope everything works out well for you :D

Sheila63
01-15-2004, 06:46 PM
That's AWESOME news, Steve!!!:dancing: :bounce: I'll keep my fingers crossed and positive thoughts going your way until you hear the final word. You and Kris are both so great and you deserve the best.

Jen, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are giving, caring person with a great spirit. I've had times where I wondered if I would ever feel better and I'm here to tell you that the feelings do pass and you will feel better although I know right now it might be hard to believe that. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks to give you a great big hug. Until then, these will have to do.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{{JEN}}}}} Remember we're here for you and we love you.

MrSeeker
01-15-2004, 08:40 PM
my best friend's brother,Mitch,tried to commit suicide today and is now in the hospital so please be in prayer,thank you.

SCTMM's hubby
01-15-2004, 08:46 PM
you got it kevin. Im sorry to hear about that. I hope he recovers.

Dogstar
01-15-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that, MrSeeker. He will definitely be in my prayers...

And Steve....THAT'S AWESOME NEWS...I'll keep sending those positive vibes and prayers until it's official!!!

Sheila63
01-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Kevin, it makes me sad to hear this news about Mitch. I will keep him in my prayers.

I have a prayer request of my own. Some of you might have in my post in the Chat forum about our cat, Angel. She hasn't been herself lately and she was brought to the vet last night and kept there overnight. When they did the initial exam, they detected some sore of blockage which explains why she hasn't been eating or drinking much. They also discovered a heart murmur that was more pronounced this time vs. the last time she was there. Her symptoms are eerily similar to Casey, my sister's dog who had to be put down this past July. Any positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

JenRN
01-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Done deal Sheila :D How old is the kitty? I know how hard it is to have a pet get ill, I panicked when my cat got really sick this last Novemeber after my husband left. I thought if I lost that cat I would just die :(

Sheila63
01-16-2004, 12:23 PM
She's around 9 years old. We got her from one of my sister's friends so I'm not exactly sure when she was born. Awww, Jen, I'm sorry to hear your cat was so sick.:( It is scary when they're sick. I hope he/she is okay now. Thanks for the prayers, Jen.:hugs: I'll keep everyone posted when I hear some news.

SCTMM's hubby
01-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Im sorry to hear about your kitty. we lost ours to cancer :( two years ago. our prayers go to you.I hope she gets better.

:D :D In other news I just got off the phone with a union delegate.IT'S OFFICAL I GOT THE TRANSFER THANK YOU TO EVEREBODY THAT SENT THE POSITIVE VIBES AND PRAYERS!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TeriB19
01-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Outstanding, Steve, that's great news!!! And Sheila, I'll pray for your kitty, I know how hard it is to watch your pet get sick.

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2004, 05:20 PM
my best friend's brother,Mitch,tried to commit suicide today and is now in the hospital so please be in prayer,thank you.

I'll definitely be praying for Mitch Kevin :hugs:

JenRN
01-16-2004, 05:41 PM
STEVE that is GREAT!!!!!!! :syncdance So does this mean you guys are a definate in VEGAS?!!!! You both should go out to celebrate! :D

MrSeeker
01-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Thank you all so much.
I have an update. Mitch is doing good,he went home last night,so thats good. His brother,Sam(my friend) is having a hard time with it though,so yea.

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Ya that would be hard Kevin :( Do they know why he did it?

SCOTTSMYMAN
01-16-2004, 05:56 PM
STEVE that is GREAT!!!!!!! :syncdance So does this mean you guys are a definate in VEGAS?!!!! You both should go out to celebrate! :D

Thank you everyone for your postive thoughts and support! I know it was a small request but an important one just the same. As far as a celebration we are waiting for some money and plan on a very long romantic weekend away! We really need it! As far as Vegas we are still talking about it but hopefully *crosses fingers*

Kevin ,I'm also very happy to hear about your friend! I'm so sorry to hear this happened but I've been there and hopefully he'll get the help he needs and start to feel better!

Sheila :hugs: for your kitty! Keep us posted and I hope she's ok!

MrSeeker
01-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Ya that would be hard Kevin :( Do they know why he did it?
He has been dealing with some stuff so i guess thats why

JulieCitySlicker
01-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Well I hope that things get better for him and he gets some help as well :) Nobody deserves to go through hardships alone :(

Sheila63
01-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Steve, that is Fantastic News!!!!:bounce: :bounce: I'm so happy for you and Kris. :D Enjoy your romantic weekend away and I hope everything works out so you can make it to Vegas.

Kevin, I'm happy to hear Mitch is home. I will continue to pray that he continues to improve and receives the help that he needs.

Thank you Steve, Teri and Kris. Angel, our cat, is home from the vet. They discovered she's anemic but they aren't sure why yet. Hopefully we'll find out soon what is causing it. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

souldancer
01-19-2004, 12:33 AM
So inspiring to read this thread!! To know that people trust and ask for that the power of the Divine to assist. Let us always take time to reach out - to respond - and to open up and listen to the Guidance that brings us peace - and renews us in each moment...
--namaste

JulieCitySlicker
01-20-2004, 08:59 PM
I have a prayer request to ask :( My mom has been on unemployment since summer because she was working as a headstart teacher, well the job started getting to stressful so she didn't go back this last school year. She would get chest pains and have some sort of stress attacks when she was working there because the other people that worked there treated her like crap :mad1: She has had a few doctors write out letters that the job is to stressful for her and now the stupid jerks from the headstart are trying to make my mom pay back all the unemployment wich is about $2,400-$4,000. I think it is BS and I am really ticked off about it :mad: Please keep my Mom in your prayers! Thanks!

Sheila63
01-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Will do, Julie.:hugs: I'm sorry to hear all that your mom has been going through. I hope everything works out for her.

JulieCitySlicker
01-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks Sheila :hugs:

This kinda stuff really makes me hate people sometimes :peoplesey :mad:

Dogstar
01-21-2004, 01:28 AM
Will do, Julie. That sucks big time!

Sincirr
01-21-2004, 10:33 AM
Will do.
God is in control.

JulieCitySlicker
01-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Thank you so much Kerri and Sincirr :D :hugs:

JenRN
01-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Will pray for you Julie! I need one as well, for strength and support though my difficult time...... I wish it would end.

JulieCitySlicker
01-21-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks Jen :hugs:

I'll be praying for you to girl :)

Sheila63
01-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Will pray for you Julie! I need one as well, for strength and support though my difficult time...... I wish it would end.

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers too, Jen.:hugs: {{{{JEN}}}}