Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
any young nice girl tha likes creed i hope i can meet you [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : any young nice girl tha likes creed i hope i can meet you

creedjoe17
07-31-2003, 03:56 AM
i hope i can me i nice youn lady betwen 18 t0 22

JenRN
07-31-2003, 09:50 PM
Hmmm... if you spell a little better maybe:wtf: :lolsign: I am sure you could meet a nice young girl:eye:

TeriB19
08-01-2003, 12:03 AM
I think this is kinda sleazy, no offense meant. Just sorta pedophilia-like.

JulieCitySlicker
08-01-2003, 12:17 AM
Hey:D are we starting the Creed Feed dating service:lol: :lol: :lol:

creedfan47a
08-01-2003, 07:42 AM
That's what I was just thinking Julie. :D :D "If you're young and hot, call me now!!" I agree with Teri though. I mean, there are plenty of other places to "pick up". We're just a friendly little Creed board. :D

creedjoe17
08-02-2003, 04:29 AM
hey girls i i'm sorry if i haven't write back but it is because i don't realy know how to use this web realy good jet but hey i'm her so was up hey terib19 so was up so can i get to meet you or know your mad hey if you write back can you please write back to creedjoe17@yahoo.com cause i don't realy know how to use this web realy well yet come on write back i a ready said im sorry so please write back laters your friend

sebastian tox you to jerRn laters girls so you already have my email laters

creedjoe17
08-02-2003, 04:34 AM
so you mean that what you feel does't cpount what count is what other people feel for you i don't think so your the only one how can tell what your heart ones the greates thing you'll learn is to love and to be love in return not how much other people love you

TeriB19
08-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by creedjoe17
hey girls i i'm sorry if i haven't write back but it is because i don't realy know how to use this web realy good jet but hey i'm her so was up hey terib19 so was up so can i get to meet you or know your mad hey if you write back  can you please write back to creedjoe17@yahoo.com cause i don't realy know how to use this web realy well yet come on write back i a ready said im sorry so please write back laters your friend  

sebastian tox you to jerRn laters girls so you already have my email laters WHAT?!?:confused:

DangerousDan85
08-02-2003, 12:06 PM
so you mean that what you feel does't cpount what count is what other people feel for you i don't think so your the only one how can tell what your heart ones the greates thing you'll learn is to love and to be love in return not how much other people love you

wtf is that supposed to mean :lol:

hotforscott
08-02-2003, 12:12 PM
LMFAO, I think he thinks you chickies want to hook up. If that isn't it, then I am totally lost.

JenRN
08-02-2003, 01:50 PM
You have GOT to be kidding me?!:wtf:

JulieCitySlicker
08-02-2003, 03:08 PM
OMG:lol: :lol: :lol: No He Didn't:roll:

hotforscott
08-02-2003, 04:44 PM
That is all I could decipher from it you guys. Something about you guys emailing him because he wasn't sure how to use the internet. LOL. ;)
Maybe he wants to set up a date with you fine young ladies. LMAO!

JenRN
08-02-2003, 04:51 PM
That is freaking hysterical:roll: Little does he know how old we are!!!:P

Sheila63
08-02-2003, 05:44 PM
ROFLMAO!!!:lol: :roll: :roll:

hotforscott
08-02-2003, 05:51 PM
I know, this is the funniest thread we have had yet.

DangerousDan85
08-02-2003, 06:27 PM
hey I'm almost 18, interested? haha :lol:

TeriB19
08-02-2003, 07:59 PM
I'm old enough to be his........older sister!!:P:P

JulieCitySlicker
08-02-2003, 10:51 PM
LMAO Teri:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope he doesn't try hittin on me:rolleyes: Cuz he would have a better chance at winning the lottery:angel:

Higher_Desire
08-03-2003, 01:08 AM
I know I've advertised for girls on here once or twice before (same age he's looking for) but the first thought I had after how funny this thread is was: "DAMN! Someone even more desperate than me! I didn't know that was possible!" :roll:

Creedjoe17 - Just to let you know, I'm not trying to make fun of you, but you don't need to know how to use the web well to type well. You can practice in Microsoft Word or other word processing programs or get a program that teaches typing. :)

H-D

DangerousDan85
08-03-2003, 01:45 AM
man this guy is a "ladies man"

TeriB19
08-03-2003, 10:56 AM
I'm guessing it's because I'm a little older than some and probably a bit more suspicious than most, but for someone to come onto a message board with only 17 posts and start trying to meet girls, it's very creepy. I mean no disrespect, Creedjoe, but anyone can come on this or any board and say they are 18 and want to meet girls when in reality they could be some sicko 50 year old pervert looking to get his rocks off. Just my opinion, but I don't think this is the proper forum to meet girls.

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-03-2003, 10:58 AM
Amen Teri!

DangerousDan85
08-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Ramen Soup!

Higher_Desire
08-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
...anyone can come on this or any board and say they are 18 and want to meet girls when in reality they could be some sicko 50 year old pervert looking to get his rocks off.

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

H-D

JenRN
08-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Teri you crack me up, gee sometimes it freaks me out how often we think alike!;)

hotforscott
08-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Well said, Teri. It's funny because now that I think about it, the misspelling of the words could be on purpose to try to look like a young child.

TeriB19
08-03-2003, 06:31 PM
Exactly!! Very weird.

JulieCitySlicker
08-03-2003, 06:56 PM
I'm guessing it's because I'm a little older than some and probably a bit more suspicious than most, but for someone to come onto a message board with only 17 posts and start trying to meet girls, it's very creepy. I mean no disrespect, Creedjoe, but anyone can come on this or any board and say they are 18 and want to meet girls when in reality they could be some sicko 50 year old pervert looking to get his rocks off. Just my opinion, but I don't think this is the proper forum to meet girls.

LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

facelessman
08-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
<b>man this guy is a "ladies man" </b>
haha:roll: :lol: :roll: :nutty: :nut:

aprile89
08-04-2003, 03:14 PM
hey girls i i'm sorry if i haven't write back but it is because i don't realy know how to use this web realy good jet but hey i'm her so was up hey terib19 so was up so can i get to meet you or know your mad hey if you write back &nbsp;can you please write back to creedjoe17@yahoo.com cause i don't realy know how to use this web realy well yet come on write back i a ready said im sorry so please write back laters your friend &nbsp;

sebastian tox you to jerRn laters girls so you already have my email laters

Ok, this is not meant to offend anyone but ... I think that you should LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND WRITE ENGLISH before you try to pick women up. This guy sounds Spanish to me and can't speak english very well....
**In My sarcastic voice**
Terib can you write me back you HOT MAMMA :razz: maybe we could HOOK up LMAO LMAO ....you a nice YOUNG lady LOL

JulieCitySlicker
08-04-2003, 07:40 PM
LMAO APRIL:lol: :lol: :lol:

TeriB19
08-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by aprile89
Terib can you write me back you HOT MAMMA &nbsp;:razz: maybe we could HOOK up LMAO LMAO ....you a nice &nbsp;YOUNG lady LOL So THAT'S what he was trying to say. Geez, if he had put it in those terms I'd have just laid on my back with my arms wide open!! Not.;)

Higher_Desire
08-04-2003, 09:59 PM
So THAT'S what he was trying to say. Geez, if he had put it in those terms I'd have just laid on my back with my arms wide open!! Not.;)

How 'bout if I say it? Let's try it. :D

TeriB, can you write me back you HOT MAMMA? :razz: Maybe we could HOOK up ;) LMAO LMAO ....you a nice YOUNG lady. LOL

You on your back with arms wide open now? :D ;)

Not meaning to sound egotistical here but, how could you not be! ;) :lol:

H-D

TeriB19
08-04-2003, 10:02 PM
Oh Colin, if you already weren't involved with goddess and Suzie I'd be on my back. Sorry, 4's a crowd.;)

souldancer
08-05-2003, 02:49 AM
well, heck...I just appreciate that the thread title didn't say some ' nice YOUNG girl" - gives me hope.

creedjoe17
08-09-2003, 01:32 AM
well you know what dam the only kind of people i see in her are 30 40 year old people can you get it creed is a modern rock group band for young people not for people like you i though i would find a young nice lady and by the way creed is not a christian group and they have said it before and they hate it went people try to make them a christian group and by the way your probatly a christians and get this your religion will never be in top of the chatolic religion and by the way some body that was christian told me that in the byble says that ther will be a religion that would rule the world and he said that it would be my religion and he was a christian and so you are the one how should back of and try to make this band christian or something this band is for young people for your children not for you and you think that just because i'm spanish you are better than me i don't care

hotforscott
08-09-2003, 03:30 AM
1. Everyone here is quite clear that Creed is not a Christian Band. 2. Creed reaches all age groups, they don't cater to just one!
3. No one knew what your nationality even was, so to say that no one likes you because you are Mexican is insane.
4. Gather up your paper route money and go join Yahoo Personals.

TeriB19
08-09-2003, 10:42 AM
well you know what dam the only kind of people i see in her are 30 40 year old people can you get it creed is a modern rock group band for young people not for people like you
Excuse me, little man, but I don't remember ever reading in the rulebook of life that people over 30 can't listen to modern rock (is that what Creed is??) Who are you to say who can and can't listen to Creed??

[b] and by the way creed is not a christian group and they have said it before and they hate it went people try to make them a christian group </b> No kidding, wow, how many times has this been beaten to death??

[b] and by the way your probatly a christians and get this your religion will never be in top of the chatolic religion and by the way some body that was christian told me that in the byble says that ther will be a religion that would rule the world and he said that it would be my religion and he was a christian and so you are the one how should back of and try to make this band christian or something &nbsp;</b> What the hell are you talking about here??

[b] this band is for young people for your children not for you and you think that just because i'm spanish you are better than me &nbsp;i don't care </b> You need professional help. Don't waste your time on Creedfeed, go find a therapist to help you get over yourself.

DangerousDan85
08-09-2003, 11:20 AM
1. Creed "IS" a christian band
2. I'm 56 years old
3. I believe in leprechauns
4. I'm lactose intolerant
5. Make sure your posts are legible
6. I like bread
7. Mexican food hurts my stomach

VillageWolf
08-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Now everyone of Spanish decent... stay calm. All Christians stay calm. All CREED fans STAY CALM.

Now politly ask for his address....... and then go kick his a**!
Dude you've insulted the intellegence of "the nice young ladies" thinking they would want you. You give "Spanish" people a bad wrap. You've insulted people's ages and Creed fans everywhere. And dont even get me started on the Bible, spirituality and religion.

Did you miss the bus? Must have been too full when the bus driver said, "no more-on".
(end of rant)

creedgirl99
08-09-2003, 04:00 PM
This guy sent me a PM.....just wondering if anyone else got one too....

hotforscott
08-09-2003, 04:06 PM
S.floridagirl got one, too! I think that is all I have heard so far. He told her he liked her picture that he saw in the gallery! She was like, does he know I am 30????? He sounds like a real winner.;)

Leader of Men
08-09-2003, 04:18 PM
I got one too :eek:

hotforscott
08-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Did you really, LMAO!

TeriB19
08-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Eric - maybe he doesn't realize you're a guy and by Leader of Men he thought you'd be a hot 'young' chick leading a slew of guys around!;)

Yvonne
08-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Hmmm... if you spell a little better maybe:wtf: :lolsign: I am sure you could meet a nice young girl:eye:

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne
08-12-2003, 01:23 PM
well you know what dam the only kind of people i see in her are 30 40 year old people can you get it creed is a modern rock group band for young people not for people like you i though i would find a young nice lady and by the way creed is not a christian group and they have said it before and they hate it went people try to make them a christian group and by the way your probatly a christians and get this your religion will never be in top of the chatolic religion and by the way some body that was christian told me that in the byble says that ther will be a religion that would rule the world and he said that it would be my religion and he was a christian and so you are the one how should back of and try to make this band christian or something this band is for young people for your children not for you and you think that just because i'm spanish you are better than me &nbsp;i don't care

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot be real!!!!!!!! Who cares if CREED's a christian band or not......right now we care about your posts, they're extremely HARD to follow....I don't give a rat's butt if you're black, white, hispanic, spanish, greek or freaking yellow PLEASE learn how to form a normal sentence and spell:yikes:

TeriB19
08-12-2003, 04:43 PM
I'm thinking he's decided we're too old for him and has found another site to pick up the chicks. Good for him. Now it's time for my Ensure and a nap. Wake me when Lawrence Welk comes on, will ya?;)

Yvonne
08-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Teri you are too funny girlfriend!!!!! :P :P

hotforscott
08-12-2003, 06:04 PM
LMAO, Teri.

myownprison382
08-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &nbsp;You cannot be real!!!!!!!! &nbsp;Who cares if CREED's a christian band or not......right now we care about your posts, they're extremely HARD to follow....I don't give a rat's butt if you're black, white, hispanic, spanish, greek or freaking yellow PLEASE learn how to form a normal sentence and spell:yikes:

I totally agree. Some people! :confused:

whocares
08-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Teri, dont forget about your geritol....lol...gosh were all getting old arent we!!! Im off for my prune juice chaser

Creedfan199
08-12-2003, 09:01 PM
I've been looking for a Greek girl into Creed for some time. Hercules149 on AIM.

hotforscott
08-12-2003, 09:05 PM
This can't be happening.

TeriB19
08-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by whocares
Teri, dont forget about your geritol....lol...gosh were all getting old arent we!!! &nbsp;Im off for my prune juice chaser Who you callin' old, you young whippersnapper?? Don't make me get my cane out!!;) Why I can still....cough cough cough. Ah, I don't have time for this, Bingo starts in 15 minutes.:D

hotforscott
08-12-2003, 10:22 PM
LMAO, Teri. Bingo! ;)

JenRN
08-13-2003, 10:01 AM
I am sure I can get my hands on some extra depends at the hopsital for our next Creedfest!:P Man this guy is NOT right!:wtf:

aprile89
08-13-2003, 11:19 AM
LMFAO LMFAO

OMG you guys are killing me! My old heart can't take it anymore ..... besides if you make me laugh like that again.. things could get ugly. I had a Prune chaser this morning :eek:

The Lithium
08-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Yes, I'm damn young...Only 14 years old...And I love Creed...The only problem is that I use to be together with girls...Yes, I'm a guy...

JenRN
08-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Yes, I'm damn young...Only 14 years old...And I love Creed...The only problem is that I use to be together with girls...Yes, I'm a guy... :wtf: It is obvious you are only 14!

JulieCitySlicker
08-13-2003, 06:36 PM
I was thinking the same thing Jen;)

creedfan47a
08-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Why the heck didn't I get a PM from him????? I mean, hasn't he seen my picture in the gallery???? ;) :P I am a HOT YOUNG MAMMA!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Higher_Desire
08-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Why the heck didn't I get a PM from him????? &nbsp;I mean, hasn't he seen my picture in the gallery???? ;) :P &nbsp;I am a HOT YOUNG MAMMA!!!!! :lol: :lol:

You don't need to tell me twice! ;) :) :D

H-D

TeriB19
08-15-2003, 10:01 PM
So whatever happened to Creedjoe17? Do you think he found another site from which to stalk innocent young girls?:D

creedfan47a
08-16-2003, 12:54 AM
I don't know, but either way, I'm offended. :( :P

JulieCitySlicker
08-16-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Why the heck didn't I get a PM from him????? &nbsp;I mean, hasn't he seen my picture in the gallery???? ;) :P &nbsp;I am a HOT YOUNG MAMMA!!!!! :lol: :lol:

LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

creedfan47a
08-17-2003, 01:45 AM
I feel all left out now that I'm not here as often. :( ;)

kelstapp
08-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Man, you guys are so funny!!!

Weathered
08-20-2003, 12:21 PM
hahahaha this guy is hilarious.....i never knew it was possible to be that bad at english

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-21-2003, 02:29 PM
this thread was too much!:roll: :roll: :bigjump: you guys are just too funny. Do you think he's gone now!! I haven't seen this guy since!:)

JulieCitySlicker
08-21-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm not sure where he went:dunno: Maybe we scared him off cuz we called him a pedifile:D I'm just glad he didn't try hitting on me:P :P Cuz there would be a cold day in a very hot place first:angel:

The Lithium
08-22-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
:wtf: It is obvious you are only 14!

Yes, I am...Didn't you knew that? :rockon:

Higher_Desire
08-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Weathered
hahahaha this guy is hilarious.....i never knew it was possible to be that bad at english

Dont' mak fun of peepel like us! It give bad feellings to us. Feellingz that make it seam noone liks us and we hav no frienz. :crying: :lol:

H-D

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-24-2003, 10:41 AM
:roll:

TeriB19
08-25-2003, 09:52 PM
Colin, u gots plennny uf frenz!!:lol: