Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Encouragement and Motivation!!! [Archive] - Page 3 - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Encouragement and Motivation!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JulieCitySlicker
12-20-2003, 10:27 PM
I do crunches a lot at night Hayley :D

hayley
12-20-2003, 11:31 PM
How many do you do?

Because I've heard that by doing crunches/situps it doesn't help at all, because it doesn't shed the fat around your stomach area, it just works the muscles, making them stronger, which makes them bigger. Hmm...

JulieCitySlicker
12-21-2003, 01:06 PM
I do about 50-100 before I go to bed every night :) I need to start doing crunches in the mornings again to as well.

hayley
12-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Yeah I can do about 100, 50 at a time.

I might do them again it's just I don't know if that's the right thing to do, but oh well I'll have to see. :)

JulieCitySlicker
12-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Hi Julbright :D

How are ya :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
12-31-2003, 04:40 PM
I walked 7 miles yesterday and today so far :D I need to get back on it again ;) :cool:

Sheila63
12-31-2003, 05:47 PM
Way To Go, Julie!!!:dancing: :thumbsup:

I have to get back on track too now that the holidays are just about over.

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 05:51 PM
I'm giving myself one more day of this nutty eating and then it's back to reality. Besides, I've been feeling so full and icky eating all these sweets, even though they have been deeeeelicious! Here's to a healthy 2004, everyone!

Sheila63
12-31-2003, 05:56 PM
I feel the same way, Dogstar. I hope everyone has a healthy new year!!

JulieCitySlicker
12-31-2003, 05:59 PM
You said it Kerri :bigjump:

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 06:10 PM
:D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 08:16 PM
I walked 7 -8 miles everyday but Monday this week :D

Sheila63
01-01-2004, 10:01 PM
That's Fantastic, Julie!!!:thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker
01-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Thanks Sheila :D
I just need to keep at it ;) Its gonna be in the 60s tomorrow so I'll be out again tomorrow to :bounce:

Dogstar
01-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Way to go, Julie! I'm picking up the weights today. No more slacking :D.

JulieCitySlicker
01-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks Kerri :D
I got 10 or 11 miles in today :wiggle: And darn it!!! Next weekend I swear I'm gonna just fork out the $$$ for that gym membership to :) I've been puttin it off cuz I've been so broke but Its not getting put off anymore!

Dogstar
01-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Cool, Julie! I did weights yesterday, and boy, I feel it today, hehehe...It's all good, though...And I'm detoxing from all that sugar...PURIFY :D.

hayley
01-03-2004, 11:53 PM
lol yeah you do feel it the day after, especially weights!

Dogstar
01-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Heh, I know and I haven't done them in ages, heheheh. That's what I get for being lazy, LOL :D.

hayley
01-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Yeah I've been really lazy latley..:mad: :grr:

JulieCitySlicker
01-05-2004, 10:57 PM
I got in another 10 mile walk today and it was freezing outside :eek: I didn't care though cuz I like taking walks ;)

JulieCitySlicker
01-09-2004, 07:08 PM
I'M DOING IT TOMORROW DAMMIT!!!
I'm going out and gettin my gym membership tomorrow :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump:

hayley
01-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Good on you Julie, go for it!

JulieCitySlicker
01-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks Hayley :D
I'm pretty excited about it :bigjump:

JulieCitySlicker
01-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Well I did it :cool:
I got my gym membership at the Y today :D Gonna start this week to!

creedlover16
01-25-2004, 04:51 PM
WAAAAAAHOOOOOOO, BRING IT AROUND TOWN. U STYLE AND PROFILE GIRL! WERE ROOTING FOR YA! :thumbsup: :clap:

JulieCitySlicker
01-25-2004, 04:54 PM
:bigjump:

JulieCitySlicker
01-30-2004, 07:35 PM
I've gone to the gym Momday, Wednesday, and today this week and my 6 pack is coming back :D I'm going out tomorrow to :)
I walked out there today and nearly froze me ass off cuz it was like 8 degrees outside and a wind chill to :eek: But I made it!

JulieCitySlicker
03-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Wow!
Nobodies been in here since January 31 :wtf:

We Need To Get Our Butts Back In Gear Folks!!!

:spank: :spank: :spank: :headbang: :hammerlol

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-25-2004, 08:42 AM
God it's been that long!! I was gonna start getting my butt back in gear today but my foot will not allow that! Steve got my a pilates video and I like to do yoga at night before I go to sleep. Relaxing , it is, yes! Anyways, my total weight loss to date is 116 pounds and still counting!

Julie, how are you doing? I know you have been exercising your butt off. Well, your butt should be gone by now! :laugh:

TeriB19
03-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Wow Kris, that's amazing!!! Good for you. I decided to join the Get Fit Challenge again this year at work. Not sure if I posted about this last year or not. You get on a team of 5 people, everyone gets weighed in (total team weight), then 90 days later, you weigh out, and the team with the overall highest percentage of loss wins $2500 to split. There are also individual prizes. I'm down 9.6 pounds to date and still trying hard.

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Alright, Teri!:clap: That's so cool. I think you may have mentioned it last year but my memory isn't very good. You've lost like 10 pounds really. Keep us posted on your progress and I hope you guys win the money. That would be so cool!!

JulieCitySlicker
03-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey Kris and Teri :D

Congratulations on your accomplishments, that is fantastic :bigjump:

I am still going to the gym, it is going on the 3rd month now and I have lost almost all the weight I wanted to and am getting toned up now :) I go out there 3-5 days a week and am eating healthier to!

I am amazed from the progress I'm seeing from just 3 months of going to the gym :cool:

JulieCitySlicker
03-25-2004, 08:46 PM
I worked out at the gym for an hour today :dancing: :thumbsup:

hayley
03-26-2004, 01:46 AM
Steve got my a pilates video and I like to do yoga at night before I go to sleep. Relaxing , it is, yes! Anyways, my total weight loss to date is 116 pounds and still counting!
Wow, Kris, that's awesome!! Congratulations girl, keep the brilliant work up. :cool: :D :thumbsup: :party:
So, you do yoga? I've been thinking of starting that, it looks really cool.

Congratulations to Teri and Julie also, you girls are fantastic, keep the good work up! :) :p

As for me, well. :rolleyes: Let's just say I have been quite lazy latley but I have lost abit without even noticing it, just from eating healthier! :eek: :cool:

SCOTTSMYMAN
03-26-2004, 08:35 AM
It's funny last night Steve and I were talking and my weight loss equals my daughter holding the cat!! :laugh: She weighs about 100lbs and the cat is a fat ass:laugh:
My foot's been feeling better but I got to go see my mom today. She works at a jewelry store and I need my wedding rings resized. They are soo big I can't wear them right now because the keep falling off. ( and that's with a bandaid wrapped around them)

Everyone, keep up the good work!! :thumbsup:

Hayley, sometimes eating healthier is the best start! I'll admit I always don't and sometimes allow myself a treat but to stay successful , I think you have to allow it once in awhile. I love Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, it feels like you are being sooo bad but you are really not!

hayley
03-26-2004, 07:00 PM
Icecream sandwhiches? That's different, lol

Kris, you are amazing, I can't stop congratulating you because what you have accomplished must feel awesome!

JulieCitySlicker
03-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Congratulations to Teri and Julie also, you girls are fantastic, keep the good work up! Quoted from Hayley :)

Thanks girl :D

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Ok, well today I started my pilates program. OMG!!!!! My body hurts right now and I can't even do all the exercises yet. My stomach is killing me from all the ab work. That's good because that's my biggest problem area.( all stretched out from having babies) My weight loss is stuck right now so , I need to get on the ball.

How is everyone else doing??? Teri, how's your program going?

JulieCitySlicker
04-05-2004, 02:06 PM
I havnm't been able to go to the gym for about a week now cuz there wasn't enough money in my account when they tried to take their money out :( I got my tax refund today so I'm gonna go out there today or tomorrow to pay it so I can go again.

I've been doing a lot of walking though :D

TeriB19
04-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Ok, well today I started my pilates program. OMG!!!!! My body hurts right now and I can't even do all the exercises yet. My stomach is killing me from all the ab work. That's good because that's my biggest problem area.( all stretched out from having babies) My weight loss is stuck right now so , I need to get on the ball.

How is everyone else doing??? Teri, how's your program going?
Hey Kris, I'm doing ok. So far I'm down 12 pounds and counting. I tried Pilates at the gym one Saturday and killed the crap out of my hamstring muscle. I really overdid it. Good luck with your program. It's a lot tougher than it looks.

I need to get my butt to the gym today, but with the kids off from school, I may just hit the treadmill here at home.

JulieCitySlicker
04-08-2004, 11:38 AM
I'm going back to the gym now, started back on Tuesday:)
I worked out for an hour On tuesday and Wednesday to!
I found out yesterday why I wasn't getting as much of a result from the torso and ab machines. I had the weight up way to high! I was doing the torso machine at 150 pounds and the ab machine at 130, and they told me that having that much weight is increasing muscle but it causes your abs to expand out instead of getting smaller.
So I took off about half the weight I was doing and I noticed a difference just from yesterday workout!

Ugh! Teri I tried pilates once, I got a video. I couldn't even keep up with them girls! LMAO!

Way to go Kris:)

TeriB19
04-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey ladies, I'm am officially down 16 pounds now. Weight Watchers has really been easy and helpful. I like the WW site and have had very little problem following the program.

JulieCitySlicker
04-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Thats great Teri!
You Go Girly!
I was thinking about joining weight watchers or something like that just to maintain my weight, I've lost what I wanted to from the gym but I need something to help me eat healthier and to stick with it now.

TeriB19
04-25-2004, 05:49 PM
We did the March of Dimes WalkAmerica today, did 5 miles on the Atlantic City Boardwalk while pulling my two kids in the wagon. Damn I'm exhausted!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-25-2004, 06:35 PM
Thats great Teri :D
I hope you get some good rest after that :)

I walked 7 miles myself today, going to the gym tomorrow!

JulieCitySlicker
04-27-2004, 03:56 PM
I've been working out at the gym for an hour now, everyday That I've been going lately :) It has made a big difference to :D

TeriB19
04-28-2004, 11:23 PM
I feel like I got a good workout packing my stuff and carrying my suitcase down the steps!! My suitcase weighs more than my husband!! But I'm all ready to go!!! We're planning on doing LOTS of walking while we're in Vegas, so I've got lots of workout gear and good workout shoes. Suppose to be really hot out there this weekend so hopefully I'll sweat off a few pounds.