Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Colton [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Colton

colton's mom
10-15-2002, 05:42 PM
Hi there! I wanted to thank any of the Creed angels who might come on here... I have a little boy who is five years old and losing his eyesight. Before he goes completely blind, they thought he needed to see a Creed concert. So... we are set to go on October 30th, in Bakersfield. We are trying to fill my son's head with visual memories, of things he will never forget. Thanks to you, Creed angels... if anyone would like to come by and say "hello," his website is: www.caringbridge.org/ca/coltonmeyer (http://www.caringbridge.org/ca/coltonmeyer)

God bless!, Laura

CreedKevin397
10-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Laura,

First of all I want to say I'm sorry, that is really sad that your son has that disease. I think you are doing the right thing by letting him see as many things as possible before he loses his sight completely. It will give him a lot of memories to look back on. Hopefully he'll remember them well. Of course Creed will be a great site for him. (And a great sound :D ). My deepest sympathies go to you and your family. All I can say is, and i'm sure this won't be a problem because he is your son and you love him, but don't think any less of his abilities as a person because of this disease. It will just be an obstacle in his life that he will have to over come to be able to enjoy life to its fullest. Good luck in the future with you and your family.

faceless kiwi
10-15-2002, 07:28 PM
I'm really really sorry for your son.
And it's a truely awesome thing you are doing for him.

Lady Valkyrie
10-15-2002, 08:51 PM
May God touch your little Angel Laura... and may God keep you strong.

TeriB19
10-15-2002, 10:23 PM
God Bless you and your son, Laura. You are in our prayers. I hope he loves the Creed show.

Dogstar
10-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Yes, God bless you and your son, Laura. I'll pray for you and your son and I hope he enjoys the Creed show.

souldancer
10-16-2002, 01:26 AM
Laura, Sending healing blessings and God's love to you and Colton! Thank you for sharing and for all your efforts to increase awareness for other eye diseases. You have brought a bright light and bit of humble reality to our board! God Bless!

Read JDM
10-17-2002, 03:30 PM
God bless you both. Enjoy the show!

Pittock
10-17-2002, 05:43 PM
My sympathies go out to your son, to be losing his vision. You are a great Mom,Laura. Best wishes to both of you.

singtomestapp
10-19-2002, 02:15 PM
Laura
There is no reason to thank any of us-We love Colton and want to make your wish for him to see everything he can come true. I don't actually know if any angels come here, I just happened to catch this while browsing for something.

Keep smiling Colton-God IS smiling on you.....:angel: