++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-27-2004, 11:00 PM   #1
cyberman981
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Reconciliation?

does anyone think the band will ever reconcile? has there been any mention as to what the faith of AB will be after this first cd and tour, any word on what stapp thinks of AB? lots of questions i know but curious to know if anyone has any answers, also if Creed were to regroup would brian be back or would they still stay a trio, are stapp and marshall on speaking terms at all?? what about windup dont they have an actual contract with the group to produce x amount of albums????

mmmm i dont know i just know i miss my band
Old 08-28-2004, 12:06 AM   #2
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyberman981) are stapp and marshall on speaking terms at all??
mmmm i dont know i just know i miss my band

NO NO NO! Stapp and Marshall have not spoken to each other since he was ousted from the Band! I think too much water has gone under the Alter Bridge for those two! Sorry you miss them. Maybe you'll come to like AlterBridge more in the future.
Old 08-28-2004, 04:54 AM   #3
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I don't really think Mark wants to reunite either!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 08-28-2004, 05:00 AM   #4
jammy123
USER INFO »
of course they will......and make another albums to prove their greatness!!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 09:15 AM   #5
cyberman981
USER INFO »
well i had read that recent guitar mag article about tremonti and he kinda left open the possibility of creed working again, when the reporter asked him about AB covering creed songs, i really like AB, but its not CREED, Creed was magic and AB is something different more like a tremonti guitar fest if you catch my drift where he can show off his growing guitar skills, the music itself is great and myles is a mix or cornell/incubus sounding voice which is nice but its not stapp and its not creed, every time i listen to the AB cd i just picture scott being the lead man on the majority of those songs, i think mark might have taken a lot from the 4th sessions and used them to create the AB cd you can see it alot if you listen to weathered then to one day remains, i think thats where the 4th creed cd would have been in my opinion, does anyone think that AB will last more than one cd or do you think chart ratings and show sells will effect the next AB album? and also does anyone know the deal between creed and windup and how their deal was worked and how many albums it was to include? i know some bands are forced to make a certain number of albums regardless of a split or whatever you want to call it, maybe stapp and the rest of the guys can get this solo pardon my french shit out of their systems and get to work on that 4th album soon, and i think even if it doesnt come creed would have to get high marks for being one of the most successfull but short lived bands of all time, they are electric i havent seen anything like them in the past 20 years live or on disc, im crossing my fingers for a full return all original members back in the band