++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 05-26-2006, 07:26 AM   #91
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: share a joke thread

^ lol ........damn.............

A little girl asked her Mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"
Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."
"What's that mean?" asked the child.
"Go ask your father", answered the mother, "I think he's in the garage."
The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."
Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block."
The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"
The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home."
Old 05-26-2006, 07:28 AM   #92
bilal
USER INFO »

During a good manners and etiquette class being held for young children, the teacher says to her students:

"If you were courting a well educated young girl from a prominent family and during a dinner for two you needed to go to the toilet, what would you say to her?"

Mike replies: "Wait a minute, I'm going for a piss."

The teacher says: "That would be very rude and improper on your part."

Charlie replies: "I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a minute."

The teacher says: "That's much better but to mention the word ''toilet'' during a meal, is unpleasant."

And Little Johnny says: "My dear, please excuse me for a moment. I have to go shake hands with a personal friend, whom, I hope to be able to introduce to you after dinner. "
Old 05-26-2006, 07:29 AM   #93
bilal
USER INFO »

Bill and Marla decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 10-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and order him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation. "There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said. "An ambulance just drove by." A few moments passed.

"Looks like the Anderson's have company," he called out. "Matt`s riding a new bike and the Coopers are having sex."

Mom and dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" the startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:24 AM   #94
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Nice!!!!lol
Old 05-26-2006, 09:28 AM   #95
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Walking by, a minister saw his 5-year-old son and playmates find a dead robin.

Feeling that proper burial should be performed, the children had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.

The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: "Glory be unto the Faaaather, and unto the Sonnn... and into the hole he gooooes."
Old 05-26-2006, 02:11 PM   #96
bilal
USER INFO »

DEATHS THAT MADE EVEN TOP DOCTORS WONDER...

This case happened in a hospital's Intensive care ward where Patients always died in the same bed and on all Sunday morning at 11a.m,regardless of their medical condition.This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had something do with the supernatural. No one could solve the mystery as to why the deaths took place at 11 AM.| So a world-wide team of experts was constituted and they decided to go down to the ward to investigate the cause of the incidents. So on the next Sunday morning few minutes before 11 a.m. all doctors and nurses nervously waited outside the ward to see for themselves what the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other holy objects to ward off evil........
Just when the! clock struck 11... and then......then.....

|
|
| then........

|
|

Santa Singh, the part-time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and

Unplugged|the life support system & plugged in the vacuum cleaner
Old 05-26-2006, 04:33 PM   #97
metalchris25
USER INFO »

lol!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:55 AM   #98
metalchris25
USER INFO »

George went on a vacation to the Middle East with his family, including his mother-in-law. During their vacation in Jerusalem, George's mother-in-law died. With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that to send the body back to the United States for burial is very, very expensive. It could cost him as much as $5,000.00. The Consul told him, in most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem. This would only cost him $150.00. George thinks for some time and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back, that's what I want to do." The Consul says, "You must have loved your mother-in-law very much considering the difference in price". "No, it's not that," says George.
"You see, I know of a case many, many years ago of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead! I just can't take that chance!
Old 05-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #99
metalchris25
USER INFO »

A construction worker on the 3rd floor of a building needs a handsaw so he sees another man on the 1st floor. He yells down to him, but he can't hear, so he does sign language. He points at his eye meaning "I", points at his knee meaning "need", and moves his hand back and forth in a handsaw motion.

The man on the 1st floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, and starts masturbating.

The man on the 3rd floor gets so angry he runs down to the 1st floor and says, "What the hell is wrong with you dumbass? I said I need handsaw!!"

The other guy says, "I knew that, I was just trying to tell you I'm coming."
Old 05-27-2006, 07:07 AM   #100
bilal
USER INFO »

^hahaha ...............
Old 05-27-2006, 08:20 AM   #101
metalchris25
USER INFO »

This is a transcript of an ACTUAL radio communication between a U.S. NAVY ship and Canadian authorities off the cost of Newfoundland, October 1995. Radio log released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10/10/95:

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees South to avoid collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees North to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a U.S. Navy ship. I say again, divert.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES
WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse . . . Your call.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:02 PM   #102
bilal
USER INFO »

Three tortoises , Mick, Andy and Roy, decide to go on a picnic. Mick packs
the picnic basket with bottle of cokes and sandwiches. The trouble is that
the picnic site is ten miles away so it takes them ten days to get there.
When they get there Mick unpacks the food and bottles . "Ok Roy give me
the bottle opener." "I didn't bring it" says Roy. "I thought you packed
it"

Mick gets worried, He turns to Andy, "Did you bring the bottle opener?"

Naturally Andy didn't bring it.

So they're stuck ten miles from home without a bottle opener. Mick and
Andy beg Roy to go back for it. But he refuses as he says they will eat
all the sandwiches. After two hours, and after they have sworn on their
tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees.
So Roy sets off down the road at a steady pace. 20 days pass and he still
isn't back and Mick and Andy are starving, but a promise is a promise.
Another 5 days and he still isn't back, but a promise is a promise.
Finally they can't take it any longer so they take out a sandwich each,
and just as they are about to eat it.........

.......... Roy pops up from behind a rock and shouts: "I KNEW IT'......I'M
NOT F***ING GOING!!"

Last edited by bilal : 05-29-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #103
metalchris25
USER INFO »

LOL!!! That's hilarious!
Old 05-30-2006, 07:50 AM   #104
metalchris25
USER INFO »

General Custer's widow wanted a famous painter to create a painting that would commemorate her husband's death. She met with one and instructed him to inspire himself from her husband's frame of mind during that last battle he fought at Little Big Horn.

After months of waiting, she finally gets a note from the painter who asks her to come look at the finished painting. She meets him at his studio, where he unveils the painting. Mrs Custer is appalled when she sees a large painting depicting Custer's troops, surrounded by fornicating Indians, while winged cows with haloes on their heads flying and playing harps look on from above.

"What is the meaning of this! This is a joke!" she cries.
"But, Mrs Custer!" replied the shocked artist, "this is exactly what you asked me to do!"
"You idiot, I asked you to try and capture my husband's last thoughts during that battle!"
"But that's exactly what I did! According to survivors, your husband's last words were: Holy cow! Where did all these f***ing indians come from!".
Old 05-31-2006, 11:41 AM   #105
metalchris25
USER INFO »

A well-worn one dollar bill and a similarly distressed twenty dollar bill arrived at a Federal Reserve Bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burned, they struck up a conversation.

The twenty dollar bill reminisced about its travels all over the county. "I've had a pretty good life," the twenty proclaimed. "Why I've been to Las Vegas and Atlantic City, the finest restaurants in New York, performances on Broadway, and even a cruise to the Caribbean.""Wow!" said the one dollar bill. "You've really had an exciting life!"

"So tell me," says the twenty, "where have you been throughout your lifetime?"

The one dollar bill replies, "Oh, I've been to the Methodist Church, the Baptist Church, the Lutheran Church ..."

The twenty dollar bill interrupts, "What's a church?"