++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-18-2003, 10:35 PM   #1
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
There are posts at CreedPit saying that many radio stations around the country are talking about the break up.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:40 PM   #2
hide
USER INFO »
ummm interstering if that is true then my denials may be in vain. However Creedpit has let us down before...
Old 11-18-2003, 10:57 PM   #3
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I was just on CreedPit. Now ... granted that I didn't read every thread ... but I only saw one thread where someone said they called a local radio station and requested a Creed song and then the dj asked if they knew what was going on because they heard all the rumors. It seemed to me that the radio station did not know anything either. I didn't see anything that said "many radio stations around the country". Again .. . I certainly didn't read every thread though.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:58 PM   #4
BigBassDrummer
USER INFO »
Radio stations only know what they see on these Discussion Boards... all this is doing is making the rumors worse. A couple of stations said something about it.... NOT stations all over the country.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:25 PM   #5
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
california,florida,detriot,wisconsin,D.C. pretty much
Old 11-18-2003, 11:30 PM   #6
BigBassDrummer
USER INFO »
Right, but not one single DJ knows the truth yet... not unless WU told them personally.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:58 PM   #7
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
what do they know
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-19-2003, 12:06 AM   #8
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Who said something from Wisconsin?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-19-2003, 08:58 AM   #9
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Guys, there is a big difference between knowing the truth from the record co. or management and ANNOUNCING the breakup, compared to hearing or seeing rumors from others sources and SPECULATING. I repeat, until I hear official word from Creed, Windup, or JHMP, I'm not going to get myself upset over this. And the news about Creed releasing new material in 2004 seems hopeful, if only for the fact that it means we will be hearing some new music from them, as a group, and also Stapp and Tremonti's solo stuff. Let's try and think positive and keep the faith, OK? I think if this were all true, by now someone from the Creed "camp" would have announced something, seeing as Mark supposedly said this on Fri., and it's now Wednesday; would they really let something this big just sit on the back burner, knowing the fans would get crazy about this? I dunno.....let's just try and keep the faith...

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 11-19-2003, 09:33 AM   #10
JenRN
USER INFO »
All I know is this is really ticking me off! I wish they would say something either way, and I think they really need some new management. Parts of it just don't make sense I am sure the DJ's around the country are having a field day with this, there are so many Creed haters out there. As far as solo projects, sounds nice, but I have to say that for Stapp it is going to be especially hard due to the way SOME people view him already, there are going to be some very tough critics out there sorry to say. I just really hope to see them tour again this next year and I am craving new material from them. I hope they find what makes them happy and if it is meant to be that they be together then it will happen.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-19-2003, 10:39 AM   #11
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I've emailed the local DJ yesterday. I've talked to him online a few times before. He knew nothing. Even if I said he told me something, to everyone else, it's my friend's cousin's brother's aunt... Besides, at the pit, one member said the DJ told him/her that the band was mad because Scott had been doing drugs behind their backs on tour. Now come on, how can that be true? They were with them day in and day out, how could they NOT know if it were true?

Hang in there guys, they might make it through this! A prayer or two might even help. Hey, anything is worth a try!
Old 11-19-2003, 10:45 AM   #12
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Let me make you happy!

A close internet friend of mine from Sweden said that he got mail from JHMP and he also said that Creed won't break up. I don't know anything else, he didn't told me more then that, but I'll get back as soon as I know more! If Jeff say the guys won't, the guys won't! I give a fuck about that fans says, Jeff know a lot more!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-19-2003, 10:49 AM   #13
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I so hope you are right. I am hanging on to that. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:22 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Damn...Seems like he was borh right and wrong. Jeff didn't wanted to tell him anything, and we kind of missunderstod each other. He meant that they won't broke up yet, they will release a new album 2004. And that will problably be the end for Creed.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-19-2003, 11:36 AM   #15
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
No, damn. If Jeff didn't want to tell him anything, did he come to that conclusion on his own?