++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-01-2003, 11:52 PM   #31
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
INN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNEES....And All the Dead IN Christ Shall Rise And He Shall Wipe All TEARS From there eyes .... the Dead Shall live again Its what he died for Onley he holds the key to life in death Sin is for a season but Eternal life Is Foreever ......JeSUS ROCKS
Old 08-02-2003, 04:22 AM   #32
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
John ate a book?
Old 08-02-2003, 07:04 AM   #33
Samuel
USER INFO »
Yes,in a vision,Revelation 10:9-11.God bless amen!
Old 08-02-2003, 04:28 PM   #34
Aimee
USER INFO »
I agree with Bec. Did you know that the "seers" like Nostradamus and others couldn't see beyond this time period? That's why they think the world is coming to an end. I believe that it is coming to an end, just like Bec said. The end of systems made of fear that entrap us. The end of non-tolerance. The end of urban-sprawl and consuming consumerism. Humans might be dim-witted, we might take eons to learn, but we are learning.
More and more people are turning toward a spiritual path (or at least interested in the spirit) Air travel, the internet and free speech has alowed us to be more AWARE of what's happening around us. The more aware we are, the better position we are in to change it. So, yes the world will end, and a new one will begin. It will never be perfect because nature isn't perfect. At least as our definitions deem "perfection" to be. So while the earth can destroy us, and change us, we will not destroy it. Even in a nuclear fallout or a meteor shower, life will survive in some form or another. Let's take this "new world" and fill it with light and love so that our descendants may know a world without unnecessary pain.
Old 08-03-2003, 01:17 AM   #35
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Do you think the world will end just because, and that some life forms will survive just because? i don't mean it in derogatory way, i mean do you believe it is fate, or nature controls it or God controls it...?
Old 08-04-2003, 11:01 PM   #36
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by StappsSaviour
prove to me that there is a Heaven if u disagree
make sure it has noffin 2 do with the bible or i will completely switch off

I'm not sure it's possible to PROVE the existence of Heaven (and Hell, for that matter), particularly w/o the use of the Bible. I personally believe in both Heaven and Hell; but one of the large components of Christianity is an individual's FAITH in the words provided in the Bible. While many events and people's lives (including Jesus') can be proven, other things, such as Heaven, miracles (which many non-Christians believe to be scientific coincidences, or whatever) require a Christian's confidence that what he/she reads in the Bible is fully true and accurate. Try as we might, NO religion can be scientifically proven to be true (w/o the use of that religion's holy book & other similar sources); indeed, it's quite difficult to prove something exists that cannot be seen at all.

Old 08-04-2003, 11:33 PM   #37
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Mans Knowlege is limted Faith Is Beliveing that which you mortal eyes cant see JESUS ROCKS
Old 08-05-2003, 02:17 AM   #38
souldancer
USER INFO »
I believe that there could be an end to the Homo sapiens species...but, not the world. She will go on without us.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:43 AM   #39
RMadd
USER INFO »
If one takes the Bible's message to be the truth, then here's what it has to say about the end of time:
"But the day of the Lord will come like a theif. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare (or burned up).... That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat." Revelation 3:10, 12

Old 08-06-2003, 01:29 AM   #40
ZION1010
USER INFO »
REMBEAR THEREFORE HOW YOU HAVE RECEVIED AND HEARD AND HOLD FAST>>THIS IS FOR YOU>>FROM THE FATHER>>I KNOW THY WORKS MY CHILD BEHOLD I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE AN OPEN DOOR AND HEAR ME OUT SAITH THE LORD THY GOD AND NO MAN CAN SHUT AND NO MAN OPENTH>>FOR THE ANGEL I SENT BEFORE YOU HAS THAT KEY MY CHILD FOR THO LET HER IN YOU TO SHALL HAVE ITS COPY CUZ YOU OPEND TO HER BLESED AMONG NATIONS SHALL YOU BE .. .....................YOU HAVE NOT DECLINED YOUR EAR SAITH THE LORD YOUR GOD YOU SHALL HELP BRING FOURTH A NEW JERUSALEM SO SHALL IT BE .............................////.//////////./
Old 08-06-2003, 01:55 PM   #41
Samuel
USER INFO »
Amen bearfan and Zion I love you guys for believing in Him Jesus Christ the Truth and the Way.I love you all.Thank you.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:40 PM   #42
ZION1010
USER INFO »
DIDO LOVE ALWAYS Y ZION
Old 08-07-2003, 07:27 PM   #43
Aimee
USER INFO »
Quote: you believe it is fate, or nature controls it or God controls it?

What's the difference, Melissa? Nature determines humanity's fate. The God in all of us knows that, deep down. It is not for us to control, but to take care of. He gave it to us, and the earth, which is also a living thing, has the same free will as you or I. I think the danger is in underestimating our impact on this spirit we inhabit.
Editing to say that I know this sounds contradictory to what I just said, so let me explain. When the earth is repeatedly scarred by us, she will heal herself. Natural disaters are one way of shedding and cleansing. Our petty beatings are nothing compared to hers. And her capacity to heal herself (infinite wisdom that we all share, BTW) makes her more likely to live on.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:32 PM   #44
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
to answer the question like most questions I answer, I'll just say this-There isn't a book of Revelation for nothing.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 08-08-2003, 01:34 PM   #45
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
I believe that there could be an end to the Homo sapiens species...but, not the world.  She will go on without us.

That's a good point w/ God's 1000 yr reign and all after the 7 year tribulation and all, I wonder if animals will be around or what will happen to them...? I know the answer for humans...Sry for spamming.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101