++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #31
Inspired
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I don't think that I have seen a group of people so good at doing harm to their careers and alienating their fanbase. .

Great quote.

This guy is not the first who has worked for the band and "talked shit" to the fans, so I doubt they would have a problem hiring him again.

I don't think the band has any interest in making an artistic video (or an overall artistic album for that matter...).

The majority of their fan base eats up anything they do, supports their lifestyles and do not push them to challenge themselves, be artistic or substantially grow as artists.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #32
nagpo
USER INFO »

aww shieet nigga.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #33
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

I love how you guys think the band OWES you something lol it's pathetic really. So you can talk trash about them personally and they can't reply or defend themselves?... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Dan told it like it was & only a few fans like yourselves can't take it - so you cry & complain to make yourselves feel better. My suggestion is to find a band you actually like instead of wasting your time with a band you constantly bash & nitpick every move they make. You're wasting your time.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #34
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) I love how you guys think the band OWES you something lol it's pathetic really. So you can talk trash about them personally and they can't reply or defend themselves?... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Dan told it like it was & only a few fans like yourselves can't take it - so you cry & complain to make yourselves feel better. My suggestion is to find a band you actually like instead of wasting your time with a band you constantly bash & nitpick every move they make. You're wasting your time.

Rather than making sides between us, lets just stick as a team. We all are fans of Alter Bridge. But of course, there are some of us who worship them, and then there are some who still arn't the die hards yet.

If you read this thread again, there is no one here who is actually bashing the Band, may be you have read some bad thing somewhere else. Here, most of us are not arguing against the Band but rather this Dan guy's comment, who seem to be talking so much on behalf of the band, and that too in a harsh tone. Some of us feel that the Band hasn't had the exposure it deserves, and may be a good solid video is just what the band needs. Now this is a commercial way of thinking and I understand that it is not the Band's top agenda and is one of the thing that makes the bad great. But there is nothing wrong with hoping that a great song is also complimented by a great video.

I respect your dedication to the band and that is awesome. But let just not divide ourselves and fight. We all want the best for the band, some are being realistic, and some are demanding more.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #35
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here... it's one gripe after the other & then it leads to attacks which I don't have time for. Opinions are fine but it's obvious that some people can't express themselves in a constructive manner. So with all due respect I'm really considering leaving for awhile... which I'm sure no one cares but I'd rather be a part of a community who is on the same "team" like you say instead of nitpicking everything the band does & taking jabs at family members and friends.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:18 AM   #36
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) ^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here... it's one gripe after the other & then it leads to attacks which I don't have time for. Opinions are fine but it's obvious that some people can't express themselves in a constructive manner. So with all due respect I'm really considering leaving for awhile... which I'm sure no one cares but I'd rather be a part of a community who is on the same "team" like you say instead of nitpicking everything the band does & taking jabs at family members and friends.

I personally think it would be a loss if you decide to leave... You have shared updates and news all this while. The forum owes you for that. Its a small community here... and just like everything, its not perfect. Nothing is suppose to be perfect You wouldn't be right if someone else isn't wrong. I have read the thread again and I get your point.

Stick around mate.

When is the Full length Video coming out?
Old 11-28-2010, 04:25 AM   #37
nagpo
USER INFO »

This fucking thread is hilarious. rofl.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #38
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Time for a makeover
Old 11-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) ^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

so as long as we insult in a constructive manor , its ok, i agree DK i needs some Lucas Theme, Music From John W. around the time The Vader was over seeing the construction on the death star, i asure you in my own werid way, we our doubling Effords To Make Sure Everybody Is Pushing Toward To That Same Goal, it just feels far from, I do Believe Sir you are much needed here with us and it would be a great loss to not have ya with us, through out this season and my friend i tell ya another good theroy of mine, they say one must have to give love to get love in return i for one dont agree when we acknowlege a chosen few our without love, and does not have time for the non stop countinuing of its human a nature emotions Tina Sung It Best, We Acknowlege That We Must Love When We Our Not Loved It In Return And Its A Burning Desire to do just that in these days, dont be decived by the false hope stick to the marrow that will stick with you, and do not join those who divide themeselves, CREED i always have and i always will respect the band for being kings of the south wind, however none of can help stapps perculiar behavior through the years, sometimes you reach that place when your looking at one person and thats you and you alone, this have been swiftly moving years for young guy i believe he will mature, with a firm upper hand, in a wilderness state, as for myself AND THE AB NATION, im true to my own and will not depart nor will i turn, DK, i do hope you feel the same, crticism hatred mixed crticism i,ll bring that up, is something we all must take in daily and rightly DIVIED, through it, Like The Soildgers we are we day soon my friend, we will find out where i preseverance our going, from The Bands To The Bible In This Holy Wars, Peace Be With You In Jesus Name DK, i cant change your decisions but my final IS and for the rest to thats getting bright ideas, Do Stay, ......... the crooked made smooth,
Old 11-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #40
Odetolife
USER INFO »

Jered is right, i feel like i joined this forum at a bad time... there is always constant arguing and people pick at each other alot on here, i mean a little here and there is ok but this is a limit, no matter what.. mark, myles, flip and brian, stapp and erock have my support on whatever musical projects they do.. they are constantly busting ass to please fans and people get all bent out of shape just because they are releasing a live vid? get over it, at least they are willing to record a video and constantly tour and show love to the fans. god bless these guys and all the music they put out.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #41
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I feel that having spent hundreds of dollars on the band that I am owed something. I've bought everything I could find that has the name Mark Tremonti or Scott Stapp on it. That said, I'm not attacking the band members. Just this Dan guy. He gave a nonsense response. You are a huge part of the community here. I like you and appreciate a lot of the work that you do for us. But we are people with opinions. If you don't like that, I'm sorry. You want people that are blind. I'm not deeply offended by anything the band does. They are just a band. But I feel like the guys need to step their game up. If you don't like that. Tough.

I'm stating my opinion as to how the band can better themselves. If your love for AB makes you think that everything they do is amazing. Then I'm sorry. But I'm just saying how I think they can make it better for their fans, thus making it better for themselves. You worship these guys too much IMO.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #42
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Odetolife) Jered is right, i feel like i joined this forum at a bad time... there is always constant arguing and people pick at each other alot on here,
It has always been like this.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

You're missing the point... having an opinion & throwing insults at the band & those who know them are 2 completely different things. Like I said If you can't express yourself in a constructive manner what's the point?... it's almost as if you think complaining helps the band and the discussion - which it doesn't & that's all I was trying to say. Trust me I've been through the same things with ABB/TABN & thankfully we've made an effort to change things for the better for fans. As far as "worshiping" a band, I have no interest in that & I never will... they're all normal people like we are & I think it's stupid to put a band above everything else and pretend like their Gods. I'm just a big fan of their work & admire their talent... needless to say they've helped me through some tough times.

Lastly I guess if it's always going to be this way, I want no part in helping CreedFeed anymore. I'm glad you appreciated my help but quite frankly I'm tired of serving a lost cause unless things can stay positive around here. I'll admit I was never around much back in the day but I thought this was a pretty cool place to discuss Creed and all of their projects without getting jumped on. My suggestion is to 'clean up' a bit or at least think before you type from now on... you'll have a better environment for fans to discuss things without turning threads into flame wars. Also I don't want to take anything away from Steve... I've heard a lot of great things about you man! I wish you the best in keeping this site alive & well.

If any of you guys want to get in touch, you can always jump over on TABN or PBF & shoot me a pm.

-Jared

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #44
nagpo
USER INFO »

If this site were to get better by your standards, we'd have to get active mods and enforce stricter rules. This seems unlikely. I don't know the last time I saw Steve, or any news about the site updates.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #45
nagpo
USER INFO »

Also, DK, I don't think everyone here "attacks" that much. This is one of those issues where we, the fans felt insulted by someone who knows the band and we merely attacked back.

I agree their are some users on here that need to be...taught a lesson on how to post constructively. But most of the time people generally get along.

However, I think you are little bit too sensitive when it comes to what people say about Alter Bridge. This forum is full of critics, and if you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I mean no disrespect of course.

But like I've said before, there is a line between criticizing and trolling, and that is often crossed here. The problem is nobody is ever punished or moderated for doing something wrong. This is because we don't have a strong force of mods to enforce the rules.

A good example of trolling in this thread would be Inspireds post at the top of this page. But for the most part, all of the posts here were fair critisizms.