++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-18-2003, 12:37 PM   #31
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I hope this is all a very bad dream myself and that it all changes within the hour Creed has had such an impact on me like no other band has or most likely ever will. I would love not to believe it,but he actually told quite a few people at the Orlando meet n greet this info.
It was just this one fan who decided it was time we knew. Mark's sister n law Denise was quite upset at the Pit last night that this fan spilled the beans before they were ready to do so..but she didnt deny it at all.
She was more upset that she betrayed Mark's wishes. Mark is a devoted guy and has always connected with the fans . I do imagine it mustve been hard to hold in the answers to fans that have been so affiliated with Creed for so long and repeatedly asked this question after the rumors started spreading. I do believe though that he did indeed tell these few fans this information. Maybe he had a bad day,maybe there was some type of argument and it'll all blow over...thats all I can hope for as of now. I dont know...I hate it.
Old 11-18-2003, 12:40 PM   #32
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I might know the truth in a few hours! A very good friend of mine called Sony Music in Sweden. They've seen what's up at CreedPit, but they didn't knew anything about it. They would mail him as soon as possiblie, and then he will mail a copy of that they said to him. They said that it would take a few hours.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2003, 12:42 PM   #33
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
*crossing fingers & hoping for the best*
Old 11-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #34
SweetDreams
USER INFO »
Answers are always nice to have especially when you have a kazillion questions!
Old 11-18-2003, 01:05 PM   #35
njcreedite
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-SweetDreams+11-18-2003 12:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SweetDreams @ 11-18-2003 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Answers are always nice to have especially when you have a kazillion questions! [/b][/quote]
Hi Sweetdreams....to all Creedfeeders, I've known Sweetdreams from the now defunct bandrags bb. She's wonderful and so is her hubby Gunslinger. I was fortunate enought to get to hang out with them on NYE..outside the Spectrum...Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

Answers may take awhile. I know many are impatient...but like a divorce, there are many details that need to be ironed out...plus there is always the hope of reconciliation.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 11-18-2003, 01:08 PM   #36
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Alright, maybe Mark will quit Creed....But I can't see a reason why. The whole thing is very ugly, it can't be true. God damn it, it's time like this fans have to believe and rais their hands for the band! Where are you Creed-freaks?

Come with me I’m fading underneath the lights
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me now

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2003, 01:13 PM   #37
SweetDreams
USER INFO »
Waves back! hi all...Geez what a mess.

I want to believe that this is all just a BIG misunderstanding...But the cynical side of me, doesn't...

Too many conflicting things going on...But for now...I BELIEVE IN CREED
Old 11-18-2003, 01:23 PM   #38
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Right now I choose to laught at this whole "Mark told the fans". Haha, man the man is a pro, he wouldn't go to the fans first. Maybe Mark is leaving now, maybe it will take a lot longer time to get the albumet out, but hell! Creed won't break up! At least I don't believe. A while ago everybody said that the DVD would be out in 60 days....Well, where can I get it then? Things always blows up when fans shall tell the storry, this is not the end. Why would they update CreedINK, why would they talk about how fun it's going to be to get back and why should Stapp say he's sorry for Chicago in TV? Don't you agree, this is made up!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2003, 01:57 PM   #39
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Well, my daughter just had a break through last night and told me how she hoped that when Creed came around again she wanted to go with me and her dad! Now , I come on here this morning and hear that they might have broken up! This can't not be true! I don't frequent the pit so I can't say I trust this person but I won't believe anything until they say something! I just don't see Mark trusting just a fan that they are breaking up! I just can't see that happening! I'm not trying to offend anyone but let's seriously think about that! I don't think he's that stupid because he would have to know that person would say something and OMG she did! (surprise,surprise) At least I can say I've made some great friendships because of Creed and that they got me through some rough times! CREED I love you guys and will Stand Here With You until the end(no matter how soon it might be!!)

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 11-18-2003, 02:36 PM   #40
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I gotta agree with you there! You're right, I feel just the same!!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2003, 02:51 PM   #41
marlsy
USER INFO »
ok, i must be in the twilight zone, I'm with mullet and won't get upset about it until it is confirmed!!!! That's all I can say about it without freaking out!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 03:09 PM   #42
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I've talked to Linda (njcreedite) and she says:

Quote: Well....I hate to say this, but as much as I don’t like rumors...this may be true. Friends close to Creed are really quiet about it all. I’ve asked them, and they’ve said it could happen.

And another thing...Sony Music haven't answered the mail, that can mean two things....One, they know that Creed is not a band anymore. Two, there's no one who is able to answer right now.

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-18-2003, 03:16 PM   #43
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
and you all laughed at me when I made a thread a couple days ago.

there are certain things that don't make sense:

-Why would Stapp appear on that TV show?
-Why Mark stated on that radio interview that Creed would get in studio in January and release the album in November?

The weirdest thing is the downshifter talk was brought to the topic again on M-T.net a week ago... and last Saturday, I was talking about Creed to my cousin a lot, when I spent a long time without talking about them...and he doesn't even care about rock music...

It makes me think something happened to Stapp, to change his mind all of the sudden and let the guys know of his "decision"...

And remember when they performed on NYE, people saying it was the best concert ever, like if it was a good bye concert...

There's another thing I reckon... on the interview for Sony Music LA, Stapp said that if he couldn't get any better, he knew it was over... I knew chewing tobacco would hurt his voice

Or perhaps Jagger is sick? God forbid!

I'm so, so sad today. That was the news I didn't want, ever.

We look like a family in hospital after a dear friend suffered an accident and is brain dead. We still have hopes but the truth is we're just waiting for the equipment to be turned off (official news) to get real...

Or something happened to that girl on the meet and greet that she got disapointed and decided to throw the shit on the fan... what didn't happen...
Old 11-18-2003, 03:18 PM   #44
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-extreme_LITHIUM+11-18-2003 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (extreme_LITHIUM @ 11-18-2003 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've talked to Linda (njcreedite) and she says:

Quote: Well....I hate to say this, but as much as I don’t like rumors...this may be true. Friends close to Creed are really quiet about it all. I’ve asked them, and they’ve said it could happen.

And another thing...Sony Music haven't answered the mail, that can mean two things....One, they know that Creed is not a band anymore. Two, there's no one who is able to answer right now. [/b][/quote]
Sony Music knows BS. They're just the international distributor for Creed.

If you wanna try hard, call JHMP. They must know.

And sony did answered jonathan, they don't know nothing yet. They're contacting Wind-Up to find out if it's a rumour or not.
Old 11-18-2003, 03:38 PM   #45
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, well....Remember when Stapp said this? I do!

Quote: ”We have to grow all the time, and that’s just fun. You know the day I feel like Creed can’t grow anymore, when we’ve reach the top, that’s when I’m gonna walk away. When I feel that Creed can’t get any better or give anymore, then it’s time for us to go differents ways. And I think if everybody of us think about it, that is what everyone should do.” --Scott Stapp, Creed.

Thanks for the time guys!

But Creed ain’t a band anymore
Don’t have to settle no God damn score
’Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor