++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #31
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Well, there is the ignore feature in the software... If someone is on your ignore list, they can't send you PMs.

Just sayin'.....................................

*dives behind a plant*

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 10-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

would all of you children please and this is my final warning stop lying on me and harrasing the admistrater of creedfeed. you and I both freaking know I have,nt sent not one of you any freaking pms, furthermore I would,nt waste my precious time my apolagies goes out to the montiors and of course to steve at creedfeed, thats all and thank you peace be with us. and quit lying on me, this stupidy must subside.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:51 PM   #33
sshifter
USER INFO »

Past is the past ..Truly!
Let it go.....

It just keeps haunting....doesn't it?
Old 11-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #34
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

This is all rather bizarre.

I know few if any of you really know me and I don't really know you. I believe I had some back and forth with Buried and Gone a couple of years back. I've maybe responded to you or you responded to me if you stopped in Faith and Religion. So, you can take this however you want, but I am going to give my thoughts on all of this.

When I first found this place, or actually someone brought me here, I posted on occasion in Faith and Religion. Truly Amazing was one of the first people to respond to me other than the friends that I came here with. When I first encountered her and read her posts, I had the thought many of you no doubt did. "Who is this strange person and what is she trying to say?" Her posts seemed to be a jumble of thoughts and bits and pieces of biblical scripture and references haphazardly thrown together. Poor punctuation and spelling, lots of smilies and long rambling posts that come out of nowhere. I mean, I'll admit I'm hardly brief a lot of times but I'd like to think most people can at least follow what I'm saying.

But you know something? She seemed to think a lot of me and a lot of my posts. She actually gave me more credit than I'll probably ever deserve. So, I figured if she thought so much of me than the least I could do is take the time to understand as much of her and her posts as I could. If it took reading through something more than once, it was worth it. If I had to take parts that made absolutely no sense and put them away on a shelf mentally, so be it. She was reaching out to me in friendship. She was communicating in her style. As a Christian when I post something in the faith and religion forum it's nice to know that I'm reaching someone, be it a nonbeliever or a fellow Christian. I grew to appreciate her responses to my topics.

Every time I posted something she pretty much always sent me a pm. So what? I'll admit that it may be different for me since I only come by periodically and I figured she was always just saying hello. Yes some of them or some parts of them were a little different. Again, so what? Someone talks a little different and we tell them to go away? Is that the way we've been taught to behave? You see a kid with a speech impediment, developmental disorder, or stuttering problem and do you say, "Kid either spit out what you're trying to say or leave me alone"? How do we knowthat TA doesn't have a problem like that or something similar?

What I know, what I could tell is she loved this place. I think it was an important part of her life. Too important perhaps, but then it may not be my place to say or decide such a thing. I'm pretty sure that every pm, no matter how strange, was her way of saying "Hi, how you doing". I know every post, no matter how rambling, disjointed, and out of the blue, was her way of saying in a very real and honest way of saying "hey this is me and what I'm about." Heck, for all we know this place could be the best therapy she has to sort out and deal with things in her every day life.

Personally I don't so much blame Steve but I do think this thread became a trap and a method of publically embarrassing her. I recall one time a good while back, maybe about this time, she actually said to me if the pms get to be too much let her know because Steve had told her something about them. I mean, did some of you actually try that, or did you just say "we can report her and get rid of the crazy lady"? It's obvious from this thread that it was getting to her and the stress of it all is probably partly why she told Steve to "f off". I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying that to me this was a two sided issue and she wasn't the only one at fault. But she was the only one to suffer consequences for it wasn't she?

Jason