++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Evanescence

A strange band musically speaking but interesting nonetheless, discuss Amy Lee and her band mates here.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Evanescence

Haven't listened to them in year man...I remember buying Fallen from Best Buy a long long time ago though.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Haven't listened to them in year man...I remember buying Fallen from Best Buy a long long time ago though.
Words Darker Than Their Wings, I,LL BE BUYING AB3, Soon, serious, once in a lifetime, bands Like Evanescence, come along, i never knew about theme, really till, i came here, But the Band, is just killer, AMY has a beautiful Voice, and Ben Moody, is one of those brillant song writers, THAT I DO UPLIFT among the greats, of all time, im sure they will change direction, i was wandering about that, Very Talented Group, i have,nt heared, anything, since the last album, Also A Demon Hunter Fan, i dont get tabs, no more on the boys since, i i deleted my my space acount,
Old 09-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I heard they are planning a reunion and a new record, kinda similar to Creed's return just not that long a break. Any word on when exactly the album is to be released?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

strange indeed my friend, strange, indeed sorry i have,nt got back with you on this topic, but i,ve been busy with adult things, THE KIDS, Love,em Amy,s Lee Voice And Ben Moody Wrtings Are Nothing More Than Perfect, Great ARTIST And Great Visual Strange Things Are Born From Strange Influnces, Kurt Corbain being one of Amy,s One Of Mine To Mainly For The Person He Was, We Still No Longer Care, as long as we remain in conclusion thats all that matters THE FLAME PAST ON, From One Artist To Another And None Is Forgotten, What Many Dont Understand Or Does Not Kwite Follow, ARTIST Leave Their Music Up To Many Interpertations, For Their Fans And The Majortiy Of Fans That Buys Their Records, Its Art And Always Will Be Seen As Art, In A World Of Misconceptions, Thier Gothic Dark Image, Exceeds The Darkness To Exceed The Light, With Songs , Like Bring To Me Life And My Immourtal , And Hello, Brings To Life A Deeper Reflection, Of The Babtism Of The Dead, AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE, that many of course dont understand, So Many Times Is Taking for witch craft And So Forth , These Things Will No Wise Stand, BUT THE BANDS, Message Overall Will, PRAISE JESUS, It Easier Than The Heavens And The Earth To Pass Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail, ........ Wish The Guys The Best Luck With The Tour, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME
Old 12-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
CreedBG
USER INFO »

They always looked to me like the female version of Creed.
I like a couple of evanescence songs.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedBG) They always looked to me like the female version of Creed.
I like a couple of evanescence songs.
thats the way, i percevied theme as well, at first glance hard times hard times, kinda reminds me of Bush as well, through those years, but the band,