++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #9241
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Haha! Thanks

~Thought for today~

It seems like every time I leave this house I always hate it when I have to go back
my precious heart many, will make you feel that way, not just today but tommorow as well, i was thinking about running off, WITH A STRANGE, Lonley Gutiar Man, poor dude did,nt have the heart, WE Suffer Vilonce, And The Vilolent Taketh All That Is Pure Which Is The Kingdom Of God By Force, BUT WE OUR MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, BY JESUS, Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME, IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, My Julie Girl, many have not entered the statues of that rest, but trying to, so shake the dust IT WILL PRAISE THEE, we our the champions Of the Universe, And Go About Out Job And Excercise Our Faith And Spirtual Weapons Daily, Loves ya, my Julie Girl,
Old 10-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #9242
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 10-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #9243
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D
yes indeed julie as long as it shows signs, of precious the Sustainer, a working my julie girl, its a wonderfull a life..... no thats the only job right, now that does not require much traning, so your good, sis loves ya....
Old 10-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #9244
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D

Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder .
Old 10-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #9245
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks Bilal
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #9246
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder .
.... .... oh mikey mikey ...kiefers Sutherland,s Lines, From The Lost Boys, oh mikey, in my head at the momeant, they gived old mikey a rough time, did,nd they, oh mikey Chinse Cusine will never be the same, i came to give you,s a break from chinse CUSINE, And Julies Recipies , my julie girl im kiding loves you Recipies .... my precious hearts,
Old 10-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #9247
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 10-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #9248
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

we need those, MBS, upcoming shift changes, through out the weekend, see how it goes, In My Head, OHHHHHHHHH huney Pick A Better Dance Now, eace be with us,
Old 10-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #9249
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

Thanks

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #9250
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thanks

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their
Love Must Be, In The Air, my next door Neighbours are at it again to, The Lord Gives Me Strengeth, With So Many distractions We Will Overcome, just a lovley young couple, i let,em be, and the dude, broke my pumpkin seedlings planter, they were afraid, did,nt know what da happend after i love,em so. i pray when they grow up they dont eat us, ~~My Thoughts Of The Day~~ So Forth IT HAPPEND, TO THE RIGHTFULL AND Dude, And So Forth It Happend To The Wicked Dudes For The Sake Of The THE RIGHTFULL, And Just, that about , ends any conversation so help me Lord, used often here, NO the fact is my JULIE girl If The Realised How Blessed They Were They Would No Longer B&&&itch, Thats Called The Moron Ediot Zone, That I dont Enter, THE LORD Has Mercy Upon Theme,
Old 10-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #9251
bilal
USER INFO »

Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #9252
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.
my skittles it changes, from day light to dark then, the mob call it till death due us part my friend, serious man im not joking i,ve been in that siution i only shared with few friends, it was a trial and testimony PRAISE JESUS, i know excatley what your, talking about praise jesus, in more cheerfull news, skittles, i wanna color again damn it, That Was Fun, i kept everybodys stuff, i,d like to do some those children of the corn pics, ....... skettles dont wanna see u no where near one of those siutions, you know i,ll grab ya in jesus name and wont keep my silents, in our history we,ve had many of those, in history, be well, pray for protection over all in jesus name, elevation,
Old 10-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #9253
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #9254
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!
They Love Those, Sirens dont they, those who laugh now my friend shall mourn later my saviour so pray for the ediots you,ll only feel worse if u dont, later on they will put the guilt trip on you, peace be with you in jesus name, my julie girl Everybody Sucketh Therefore We Sucketh, , sissy loves you, ............ loves ya my julie girl,
Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #9255
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon
alone
All I know
on my own