++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-12-2004, 12:26 AM   #1
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fav supporting act

Thought a more positive thread might be a good idea. I guess this applies more to those have seen multiple Creed concerts but who is your fav supporting acts. Some great supporting acts over the years, Sevendust, Jerry Cantrall and the like, but who is your fav and why? Who was better then expected and who dissapointed you?
Old 02-12-2004, 12:31 AM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Jerry and Sevendust are considered supporting acts? hmmm.... I like Finger Eleven (I know they toured together)... don't know of any others off the top of my head.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:36 AM   #3
multifast1
USER INFO »
Oh yeah, Finger11 is good. I thought Default was excellent live... and Tantric was pretty good too. I was disappointed by Cantrell's performance though.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:41 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
as of now dont have a clue!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-12-2004, 12:42 AM   #5
hide
USER INFO »
very large supporting acts but supporting acts none the less. I didn't see or hear Jerry's performance but I don't think the crowd reaction was the greatest, where is the respect?
Old 02-12-2004, 12:42 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes I do ARRAON CARTER
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-12-2004, 12:45 AM   #7
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Yes I do ARRAON CARTER

??????
Old 02-12-2004, 01:05 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) ??????
it was a joke i want candy dork
Old 02-12-2004, 01:06 AM   #9
hide
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) it was a joke i want candy dork

LOL lets never mention his name again!
Old 02-12-2004, 01:09 AM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
haha i want candy ii want candy ha i kill me !!!!!!
Old 02-12-2004, 01:10 AM   #11
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Umm, I liked 12 Stones and Default. I thought Cantrells performance was horrible. All he did was swear at the crowd and then he decided to suck up the place and swear some more. He really didnt want to be up on stage.

Last edited by Iced : 02-12-2004 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:18 AM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
3doors down seven dust and i will get back here when i can think of some more
Old 02-12-2004, 01:36 AM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well, most of y'all know I'm a huge Jerry Cantrell/Alice In Chains fan, so Jerry was my favorite of all the openers I saw. I also really liked 12 Stones. I thought 3DD and Default did a good job, along with SubmerseD and Stereofuse.

Re: Jerry and Creed. Most Jerry fans loathe Creed and many thought it was a bad idea to even put them together. I thought the pairing was odd as well, but I was psyched because I love both ...Also, I'm not making excuses for him, but Layne Staley had died right around the time he started touring, first with Nickelback and then with Creed. I'm sure he wasn't in the best of spirits that summer and some of the crowd reaction was less than supportive. And given what Alice accomplished and produced, it must have been disheartening to get such lukewarm reactions. I have seen him three times, twice on his solo tour, and he was awesome live. His double CD released in December 2002 was my favorite rock album that year. It has not left my regular rotation since I got it.

Sorry, got a little carried away there .
Old 02-12-2004, 08:15 AM   #14
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Its all good. I just wish I could have seen him on a good night then.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:18 AM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'd have to agree with Dogstar about 3DD, Submersed, Default and Stereofuse. I didn't care all that much for 12 Stones or Days of the New.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.