++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 12-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Favorite Year End Album

I,am The Great Corn WHO-LEE-O follow me and all will be at peace, i will let no harm come to thee, my coffea is weak tonite, sorry ya,alls having a serious momeant, this was a hard Decision to make to do a wrap as one of the years albums, to give ya that pull we expect from music, i could just go on and on with a long review , some what to much on the pop side, to suit my overall taste but done beautifully in lyrics and sound and visual and even in album art, I Believe As A Solo Artist What He Set Out To Create As Far As An Artist And A Musician he did so and did it well, and there comes a song or to that may hit in one area, but this album covered all grounds i believe that we all deal with, through out relationships faith and spitrual awakings a lot of what we,ve discussed through the year breaking and binding and the hardest thing is making peace with all men and knowing its hard thing to do when hatred rises and the one thing we must cling to and thats love and forgiveness, and dealing in all those issues Hide Me Under Thy Wings To These Calmity By Pass, Till All Enmies Are Made Thy Footstool, A Lot Of Feel Of Faith And Enduring In This Album And Also With Supplications, Overall A Perfect Album One Of My Favorites From This Album Is Start Over Again, Ye May Find To Endure You Need It Daily As His Promise As The Old LETTERS BURNS Making All Things New Again , ROCK ON PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Alex Great Album .........uplifting and encouraging from start to finsh Just A Masterpiece, that will never depart from ya, 2010 .........TRULYS PIC go out and buy it, Thanks For The Recomendation, Adparkia i think ,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALEX BAND.jpg (32.4 KB, 678 views)
Old 12-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
CreedBG
USER INFO »
Re: Favorite Year End Album

My favorite rock albums of 2010:
- Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
- Alter Bridge - AB III
- Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown
- Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns
- Hinder - All American Nightmare
- Godsmack - The Oracle
- Slash - Slash
- Lifehouse - Smoke And Mirrors
- Stone Temple Pilots - Stone Temple Pilots
- Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy
- Kid Rock - Born Free
Old 12-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedBG) My favorite rock albums of 2010:
- Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
- Alter Bridge - AB III
- Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown
- Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns
- Hinder - All American Nightmare
- Godsmack - The Oracle
- Slash - Slash
- Lifehouse - Smoke And Mirrors
- Stone Temple Pilots - Stone Temple Pilots
- Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy
- Kid Rock - Born Free
you cheat lol jk im kiding it was only supposta to be one and for ya to think about it for a long time.......and configure all of the reasons and i could,nt do a top 10 or anything, they all good, im a Big Godsmack Fan Too, And Slash Fan, And STP Fan And A Kid Fan, And A Linkn Park Fan And A OZZY Fan And Bon Jovi Fan, I forget Though Which Number On The Billboard He,s Landed That Dk Posted, Thanks For Posting Yours, ...... Im A Big Alex Band Fan This Year Ya,lls Im Big On The Factors That Go Un Reconized That Needs To Be Brought Up To The Front Lines, Likes Whens Back In The Good Old Fashion Days At Churchs, Some CRAZY PREACHER CALLS Ya Up From The Back Row, Ya Know Its A Coming, It Was Surprise Attack For Most, I Liked It, And Would A Loved To Arange A Couple More Of The Songs the way I Heared Theme, God Bless The Rock Fan Love, No Love Greater, Still,
Old 01-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki

well other than Creed, Alter Bridge and Slash/Myles (been a good year for music)

I would say Disturbed - Asylum

and on my band page
www.facebook.com/textbooktakedown
Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Hmmm perhaps we should do a top 10 fave album list...I will make one.

My last one I was listening to alot was that Dave Gilmore collaboration called musical spheres

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

My favorite album of 2010 has to be, without question, AB III from Alter Bridge!!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hmmm perhaps we should do a top 10 fave album list...I will make one.

My last one I was listening to alot was that Dave Gilmore collaboration called musical spheres
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm perhaps, how strange of me i know excatley where you are coming from .... sissy loves musical spheres, i,ll start it but i dont i dont have time today....i think it would be great for all, blessings and strengeth and peace be with you in jesus name, DONT GET DEPRESSED, ......... take it easy, sissy loves ya......these are the most glorious days we,ve all so long awaited with the coming of the times, not like we,s just arrived ya,lls and there are many things and many transitions, of different things, passing, but try as hard as you can to stay foucused and keep your eye on the ball, therefore ye will never miss it, most of all take care of ya......its easier for the heavens and earth to pass than one tittle of the law to fail