++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God STILL heals!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I have been experiencing some AMAZING things over the passed several weeks and I feel that it is now time for me to start sharing them with everyone who will open up their hearts and ears to listen. Whether you believe in God or not shouldn't hinder you from atleast giving this a fair shot at being attentive for just a few minutes

For those of you who don't know a lot about my life and the things that I have overcome, I was born on November 14, 1978 and was 10 weeks premature. Before I was the doctors were saying that I (if I even survived) that I was going to have all kinds of severe medical issues, which in a lot of cases brings fear in the minds of early parent's who could have so very easily turned to abortion as a result but instead my biological mother chose adoption and I thank her deeply for her choice to give me a chance at life. As a result from being premature, I only weighed 3 and a half pounds at birth and then dropped to 2 and a half pounds, I endured open heart surgery when I was a day or 2 old because I had a heart murmur and a valve in my heart that either was pumping blood to fast or to slow (I don't remember which one is was) and back then they gave babies who were premature a lot of oxygen while they are in the incubator to help keep them alive and they ended up giving me to much oxygen and it caused my retinas to detach, causing my legal blindness. All of the predictions of severe health problems by the doctors ended up NOT OCCURING!!! By the grace of God I ended up being pretty healthy. I have had a few medical issues throughout the years but not one of them was a result of a complication of being born premature (except for the heart surgery, of course).

When I was a teenager, we were at a church service and God promised me that He was GOING to heal my eyes. As the years went and I strayed away from God I was still holding on to His promise and I thanked Him every night for His promise for my healing, because God is even closer to the backslider. God's healing power wasn't just for those who were around in the BC time frame, it is STILL here today, the reason it doesn't happen all that often is because of our lack of faith. We are the ones who put that wall up to not let it in, but when we put all of our walls down that form barriers for our unbelief then that is where God can move on our behalf and make things that we never thought were possible POSSIBLE!!!1

Back in February, I went to a church called Harvest Life in Defiance and I went up for prayer for healing and a man named Mark came up to pray for me. Before he started praying he asked me if I had ever received prayer for my eyes before then, and I said yes I have, and he told me to just wipe the slate clean and act like this was the first time that I had ever been prayed for, that way you will have that renewed faith in God that He WILL do this in your life. At that point, he went to start praying but I stopped him and said that if I am wiping the slate clean to have renewed faith then I need to do something first, and I took out my contact lens and declared that I don't need it anymore because my eyes ARE healed!!!! Then he started praying for me. As he was praying for me, he would stop after every little bit and he would hold up fingers to see if I could tell how many he was holding up, and it got to where I was able to see the number of fingers that were held up from 15-20 feet away. It was VERY exciting because I had a hard time seeing even small things WITH my contact lens in and at that point my contact lens was already dried up like a raisin. LOL As we were leaving the service that night, I looked up into the sky and was able to see the stars sparkling down above me and I have rarely ever been able to see the stars in the sky even with a contact lens. So that was really AWESOME!! Ever since that day, my eyes are seeing better everyday. I haven't worn a contact lens for about 6 weeks now and I've been going on 2 hour walks and even farther then that some days, and before I get to the traffic light at an intersection I am already seeing the one ahead of it. I am able to tell what the cars are as they drive passed me, and God is showing me things that I have never even seen before. It's been so AMAZING I know that someday real soon all of the things that I've been told that I would never be able to do by my eye doctors that I AM GOING TO DO!!!!! Such as DRIVING! I WILL own a car and WILL be able to DRIVE real soon. I have been told by a caseworker at one of the agencies who is supposed to help those with vision impairments that I could never fulfill my dream of becoming a chef because of being visually impaired, and I AM going to prove him wrong!!!!! I AM going to become a chef because God is the one who put that desire into my heart, and He put it there for a reason, and a purpose. I am just so excited about what God has for me and for my future. God loves us and He wants us to have a future that is full of abundance, that is prosperous, full of enjoyment, fulfillment, and love. He CAN fill your spot that seems to NEVER be filled if only you would just say yes to Him and let Him into your lives. God wants our lives lifted up for our good and will never leave us or forsake us. It is US who turn away from Him, it is US who blame Him for the circumstances that just don't seem to go our way. It's time to stop blaming God for the things that don't go our way and to START putting the blame in it's RIGHTFUL place and that is on the devil himself!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being willing to read this message from my heart with an open mind and an open heart.

Sincerely,

Julie
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: God STILL heals!!!!!!!!!!!

shundadeeaskia, thats beautiful just A beautiful TESTIMONIY , ON FAITH My Julie Girl, now when you a preaching by net you can,t help PRAISE JESUS but use the cap,s why i can recall julie when we first met, and how we have all grew up as A FAMILY in JESUS, If There BE A NEED OF ONE OF HIS, It Surley Cometh, PRAISE JESUS, thanks for your, TESTIMONY, it helped because im busy over the weekend, it really just like means a lot, psalms 147> where our we all headed, PRAISE JESUS THE LORD DOTH BUILD UP JERUSALEM, He gathers together the outcasts Of ISRAEL He Heals The Broken Heart AND BINDETH UP THEIR WOUNDS , He Tells The Number Of Stars HE CALLETH OUT BY THEIR NAMES Great IS JESUS And The Great Power His UNDERSTANDING IS INFINITE The Lord Lifts Up The Meek He Casteth The Wicked Down To The Ground, BLESSED IS HE That Cometh In The Name Of The Lord, Julie Thanks FOR STANDING IN THE WATER, Which Is Ur Faith For It Can Maketh You Whole, If Your Faith Be Of A BELIVEING Spirt, blessings and strengeth and peace be with us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,
Old 08-10-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Julie I am so happy for you. I have known you for so many years now and have prayed through your struggles and all sorts of times in your life. It is so good to see that you have been healed.

He can heal even those that have NO faith~! That does not / cannot limit Him and His power belive me! He has healed muslims that were prayed for and they then came to faith from receiving miracles of healing from Him even when they denied he was God's Son first off!

taste and see that The Lord is good, people :-D

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Julie I am so happy for you. I have known you for so many years now and have prayed through your struggles and all sorts of times in your life. It is so good to see that you have been healed.

He can heal even those that have NO faith~! That does not / cannot limit Him and His power belive me! He has healed muslims that were prayed for and they then came to faith from receiving miracles of healing from Him even when they denied he was God's Son first off!

taste and see that The Lord is good, people :-D
thank you sissy healing one that has no faith would have to be of great reason my sissy, im not arguing or debating my king is not the auther of confusion but he is the auther and the finsher of our faith, many things depend a great deal on our faith alone, i praise jesus sis you have kept yours love ya,
Old 09-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Without reading all through this yet, I will just say that yes, God still heals.

Jason
Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 AM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Without reading all through this yet, I will just say that yes, God still heals.

Jason
yeap bind up the broken and hear their prayers, sometimes ya dont have to read all, but just a debree will do for who he loves he confirms peace be with you Jason.... enjoy the countdown to....