++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #9301
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Thanks TA... Give Clovis some love for me please. The three I have living with me have are always conspiring to do something silly to me... I have had all three of them jump and land on my head more times than I can remember. I'm so darn paranoid that one of these days, the goofy three will wind up blowing up the house or something... Yeah, they're that insane... *laughs*

On my mind... I'm not referring to anyone here by the way...

I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.

To the parties who have been creating drama: I hope the universe gives each and every one of you a good swift kick where it hurts and may it come back on you a thousandfold!!!

[/vent]

Sorry about the rant everyone... Shutting up now...

the wicked shall be cut down as the grass, all reap what they sow, some people never never never ever grow up and never change, sad but true, but how ever, Worry Not The Lord Our God Shall Rise, And Take Care Of It, As The Word Promises And Be Safe And Protective And Everybody Will Feel Better, Some Dont Have The Patients, To Deal With Precious Things Because They Be To Busy Beseeching They Own Greed And Power, our war has passed as we take our brillants and move toward the better hope, Only OUR JEHOVHOA GOD, can stand fast in these things, in a heartbeat its easy to get confused, and forget our higher purpose God Has Ordained For In THAT APPOINTED Time, As We Beeseech Our Gifts In Heirs Of His Precious Kingdom, And We Be The Children Of That Day And We Focus Not On Other Mens Failure, But Our Goals, And Your Very Welcome Indeed, Precious
Old 01-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #9302
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I went outside today.
It was nice.
hey skittles the weather just sucks here, today my friend, but as luck would have i gots my sunshines on a cloudy day with ya,s premenstrual syndrome never knows which way it comes or goes, PEACE BE WITH YOU,S IN JESUS NAME, Loves Ya,s So Much, Lets Write It Off As Bad Day, And Move On And Make The Best Of It, Skittles dont know what ya ,s would do without me, Kidding,
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #9303
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

I need 3 housemates or I will be broke forever,,,

Quote: I am sick of drama... I'm 36 years old, high school was over for me long ago and I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with people who are adults in age but are mentally less mature than a child of two years old. People who go out looking to cause trouble need to have a good swift kick in the rear end in my opinion... At the very least.
Yep I am 36 as well and yep I agree big time!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 01-19-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #9304
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I need 3 housemates or I will be broke forever,,,

my random thoughts busy loves ya so,
Old 01-19-2011, 11:52 PM   #9305
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I need 3 housemates or I will be broke forever,,,

Sad that some people never seem to grow up. I'm in my 40s and still this crap goes on. It's as if some people never got past 7th grade.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #9306
bilal
USER INFO »

Save humanity! Join the fight!

http://antiduckface.com/
Old 01-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #9307
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

we is da housemates, Lord Knows Sis i kick myself In the A*^^ss Daily For Not Being An Octupus All Of This My And Laundry To we aints, broke just bad management proceeds your forced to have mercy up on, you can choose your friends but not your family, everybody does the best of the best possibile in such freezing times, others will go forth, in divinty and respect and my fave common since, and others will just set, it makes me no difference either way, transitions is all over, we,ve been long prepared for the days that the wicked feareth, and wrongfully just men Oh Will Be Cut Down To Size, i loved the Beantly Speach, he apolagized my joy that flows from with in, some trains you cant slow down that rideth upon victory, if anybody has had ever played the card game 52 pick up, here we be, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND PRECIOUS PEACE BE STILL, NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, As A BATTLE ALREADY WON CANT BE LOST, Therefore They Haveth No Remedy, But My Favorite The Excuse, false prophets shall rise, and fall, in both constutions, as we stand as one,
Old 01-25-2011, 08:54 AM   #9308
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Sad that some people never seem to grow up. I'm in my 40s and still this crap goes on. It's as if some people never got past 7th grade.

Thanks, both of you. Yeah, it seems that there are some people out there that never seem to mature, unfortunately. Drives me nuts.

On my mind today...

My internet is FINALLY working after being wonky for a few days... It seems that my dial up ISP's servers/remote computers were not working all over the 902 area code, which covers all of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island for some reason. Today is the first day that it hasn't froze up on me since Thursday and I am able to update everyone quickly. I hope this is it and it stays working, else y'all may hear a big BOOM from Southwest Nova Scotia...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #9309
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I hate it when that happens. I had spotty internet service for a week once, and Verizon kept insisting it wasn't them. Well, it ended up that some transfer station was out of whack, so I got a week of charges taken off my bill.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #9310
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I hate it when that happens. I had spotty internet service for a week once, and Verizon kept insisting it wasn't them. Well, it ended up that some transfer station was out of whack, so I got a week of charges taken off my bill.
i pay for all the extra stuff, even though i dont use it but i know its there, its ridciclus but thats the way it always has been, i,ll look into it later on, i dont trust off brand internet, services you get what you pay for as the phrase goes, donts walks blind and thinking it better or just as good, you only deciving yourselve, just like they only one truth one way one life , love ya,s
Old 01-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #9311
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I don't bother with cable and the phone. It's too expensive to go through Comcast for just Internet, so I went with DSL. It's fast enough for my purposes at the moment.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #9312
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I don't bother with cable and the phone. It's too expensive to go through Comcast for just Internet, so I went with DSL. It's fast enough for my purposes at the moment.
yeah im keeping mine the way it is, as well Dog,
Old 01-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #9313
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

I'm trying to convince a friend to join us here at Creedfeed... if she joins I'll let you guys know.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #9314
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I'm trying to convince a friend to join us here at Creedfeed... if she joins I'll let you guys know.
killer man, just send steve a pm, Dogstar, i may have to an apointmeant, everybody beseeching that only real peace bub, peace be with ya,
Old 02-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #9315
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Earlier it was the simese cat segmeant scene, from Lady And The Tramp those twins were bad, i found theme adorable, little paw in the goldfish bowl,