++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hello Again

I'm going to try to stop back here on at least a semi regular basis, if possible.

I hope you've all been well and blessed.

Jason
Old 12-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Hello Again

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) I'm going to try to stop back here on at least a semi regular basis, if possible.

I hope you've all been well and blessed.

Jason
Busy These Days Jasons, Im with ya, its even hard brother on a semi regular basis, but hopefully better soon , everyone can come and chat with each other, and fellowship, Good To See Ya, Jason As Always, ............
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Thank you. Yes, it's good to see you as well. Unfortunately, Satan and life has been kind of putting me through the wringer. But, I'm still here and I'm still kicking back, and trying to look to God for direction.

Jason
Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Thank you. Yes, it's good to see you as well. Unfortunately, Satan and life has been kind of putting me through the wringer. But, I'm still here and I'm still kicking back, and trying to look to God for direction.

Jason
welcome home jason brother, its a struggle all over, my friend your not the only one, the reason be, PRAISE JESUS HIS ELECT CAN,T BE DECIVED, For We Are One And Cant Be DIVDED, West will Always Meet East, the north and the south always be in turmoil, your north and south, so you stand in the midst of negoations and conflicts, But I Will Pray For Ya, AND PEACE AND COMFORT THE MIND, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, .We Have Talked About Divson and there be 2 if there be 2 raptures The First Divison Has Passed Us, Rapture Could Taketh Place At Any Given Time, And Of Course We Know Some Of Us Cant Fly Away Yet, We Are All Tied To Relativity CELESTICLE Untity To Warfare, thats why my friend, that these things better spoken over the internet and then by phone or face to face, because with those things becomes a great HENDERING, GOD is Calling His Servants And Warriors To Remain Strong, From Those Who Our In MILITARY, And Those, WHICH PRAISE JESUS Hold The Other Weapon, THE WORD OF GOD, that of course brother would be your divison, some of us, at times dont have time to get caught up, when we reach that place of the open word Of God For Some Its Easier Than Others, but i make sure, everybody gets, their meat it due season, my brother, I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, My Brother, Take It Easy, And Keep Your Thoughts In The WATERS THAT BE SURE AND PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU, And Avoid The Massive Of Confusion And Rat Race, In The Nations They Bringeth Forth Much Confusion,
Old 01-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

There indeed is a lot of confusion in the world itself at this time. And at a time in which many should be seeking the direction of God and seeking out the answers in His Word, they instead rely on themselves or the word and advice of man. I've been doing that in a sense myself on one thing... relying on my strength, my way, the advice of people, good people yes, Christians most of them. But it's only in turning things over to God and trying to leave self out as much as possible that actual results and good things come to happen.

Jason
Old 01-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) There indeed is a lot of confusion in the world itself at this time. And at a time in which many should be seeking the direction of God and seeking out the answers in His Word, they instead rely on themselves or the word and advice of man. I've been doing that in a sense myself on one thing... relying on my strength, my way, the advice of people, good people yes, Christians most of them. But it's only in turning things over to God and trying to leave self out as much as possible that actual results and good things come to happen.

Jason
YES PRAISE JESUS, Brother Lets Find PEACE THERE your not the only my brother, seeing and hearing what the spirt saith, for must of us that can we remain the alone socitey which was always cool with me i was an only child, and not much of a people person, or outgoing to shoot the breeze, of the same stuff over and over and over and over again, so brother i feel your touquint, but blessed are you, brother you see and you hear, what the spirt saith, there be great confusion indeed, in our houses, and in the world and brother i must tell ya, as try so hard to get across THOSE WARS ARE AS ONE, praise jesus, you know the overcomers name, keep your thoughts in the waters that be sure and peace will be with ya ISA, chances are if raptures takes place at anytime, we still got 7 years of it, to my study laws, being around family friends and love ones, who are not in tune can be well, war,there is no way proper way of putting it, but the question is in gods way they are because like the dividing of nations, there pulling toward untiy as well brother, give it time, the best thing we can RELY IS JESUS TO GET US THROUGH, And Get Stabilty moving, and peace in to the homes, you know jason what the word says the world will go on as unto the days of NOHA, eating drinking and fighting and seeking strange things and be merry, we got something on the inside that shows the refection inside us and all around us, that others just can fully subside, yet...for many are called but the chosen be few, And We All Feel The Same Strife And The Partakers Of Wordly Strife, But Of Our Fathers, Jesus Christ King And King And Lord Of Lords, peace be with ya Jason.....
Old 01-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

I hear ya Jason! I hear ya!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I hear ya Jason! I hear ya!
as always beware of flattering lips, and dead bones of deeper precepts, they will be here wit us, the dead carcas, THAT SURROUNDS THE EAGLES, Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, One Faith One Lord One Lamb, One Babtism, as we know it saves times, as the same laws thats makes mulberry bushes for our nations divded, pray for the enuches, blessed be you if ye be born of the spirt, but marvel not i say unto ya,s BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, You Will Need It So, To Achieve, No More Tears No More Pains, . MY DONNA LEE SISSY,
Old 01-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) as always beware of flattering lips, and dead bones of deeper precepts, they will be here wit us, the dead carcas, THAT SURROUNDS THE EAGLES, Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, One Faith One Lord One Lamb, One Babtism, as we know it saves times, as the same laws thats makes mulberry bushes for our nations divded, pray for the enuches, blessed be you if ye be born of the spirt, but marvel not i say unto ya,s BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, You Will Need It So, To Achieve, No More Tears No More Pains, . MY DONNA LEE SISSY,
our life is a lie AND OUR TIME IS SHORTEND, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH As We Presuse, Hold Bear One Another In Love The Way He Bears Us, Let Faith Be Found, Do Stay Focused , ya,alls, Loves Ya,s .................................................. ..ROCK ON,
Old 01-09-2011, 10:30 PM   #10
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

We are at a time in which not only is deception and confusion rampant, but the so called shepherds who should be feeding their flock with the bread and meat of God's Word are providing little crumbs that do not sustain a soul, and milk, keeping them as babes in Christ and not allowing them to mature into spiritual adults. Whether then giving them drink from the waters of life and truth, they give them bitter water that is contaminated by man's traditions.

They teach that Adam and Eve ate an apple and brought sin into the world. NOT SO!

They teach that you must fly away to save your soul and that the book of Revelation does not apply and need not be understood. NOT SO!

They do not understand nor do they teach the mysteries of God's kingdom that are to be revealed to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

They teach that the first one taken from the field is "raptured" away by Jesus and lead those who would believe right into Satan's boat.

They ruin the beautiful meaning of Passover and how Christ became our Passover and call it Ishtar (Easter).

They bring to pass the true meaning of Amos 8:11, where the famine is not for bread, but for hearing the Word of God, because they do not feed it, because they do not teach it.

When a world is hungry for truth, what is to become of the people when those charged to feed them will not do so? Fortunately, God is in control, and He will provide what some others will not.

Jason
Old 01-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

amen and amen jason brother, and amen, being partakers of the revelation can leave you to feel alone, and not of this world, but its comforting enough to know, that God is with us, through all and all, and not being like some, when they have to questions themeselves and not feel that kingdom inside us and all around us, or the joys of it, The Word Said Unto The Pepole, If YE , cannot understand ONE PARABLE, Ye will Not Be Able To Understand All Parables, For Unto Some It Would Be Given To Theme To Know The Mysteries Of God, To Others It Would Not Be, JUST PRAISE JESUS, We Can Be Here In Love And In Understanding, good to see your back in the, word, Jason, And In a instant will whash away these days of confusing sting, Bless you