++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #9271
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) You can do it Julie!! HUGS!!!

On my mind:

I HATE winter and shopping.... UGH!!! The only thing good about winter is the fact that there are no bugs and no hurricanes heading up the coast!!!

Thanks I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #9272
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thanks I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways
Well My Julie Girl There Comes A Time Away The Sun When One Is Heart To Heart , with the yellow rose HONTESTY This Coming Year My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, As his spirt Lives On In Hontesty He Always Said If The MULE Kicked One It Kicked Theme All, I know Im Slow And Simple If To Simple For The Good Lord To Grant That Wisdom That Makes Even The Simple Wise, I,ve never seen a world in prorgess getting dumber and dumber and more dumber, That I Feel The Cry Out Of Lennon Just Let It Be, which falls into that narrow of you must be to let it be, let the word Of God Be Your Compass, julie i,ve pretty much passed reading on my GED im going into fractions, now, and working on keytrain that is must needed, today, if you therefore get your results my julie girl, i will endure and uplift thee, for the big let down just keep working at it, if you feel confindent in your test, chances our you passed it Loves Ya, ................. :bounce
Old 12-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #9273
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

...............working on ....my excuse ....visuals....getting harder and harder these days, so just hold troopers and do what we our best, at and thats wait over the over all views from A to Z and put those which need to be prespective, for the greater comes of us all, however i stand with my descions and will not turn, not my friends job but i mine, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST , OF THE BEST, we knew these day we use to speak of, well they be on us right about now, let every weak heart be uplifted in jesus mighty name let every thoughts of dobt perish in jesus name we cant have those in jesus name because it feeds our advasaries in our fragil times, That Which Is Whole WILL STAND AND CANT BE DIVIED, and that will be all i have to say concering divsion, We Are Again Still Holding, .............
Old 12-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #9274
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I take my ged test on WEDNESDAY!!!!!
Im late but when do u get the results?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #9275
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Im late but when do u get the results?
normally believe or not, it may be while, it takes about a month or so, to get ur results, i dont know how it works in the show me state though, i asume its about the same,
Old 01-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #9276
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #9277
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday
endurance my julie girl, let us know it goes, im not due for a catscan ya,alls for another 7 months, just in case ya,alls was wandering, patients balance stabiltiy and if all else fails us....................there is always.... precious clartiy fast,
Old 01-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #9278
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

what ever it is i did,nt do it ya,lls .....working my fanny off, i do have a thing called thinks out louds, as long as you dont awnser yourself back, they say your fine, which i dont think would leave this majortiy ya,alls, it will get better, peace be with us in jesus name, the saints long lives, indeed, ya, sees we all got a lied to at some point, when at one time we thought we could be normal, buts a news days has risen, when the insane our the only santiy the world may find, feel free to join us,
Old 01-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #9279
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Gosh Julie! So much going on! Will U sit the GED again since you were so close anyways?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #9280
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Hey Donna!!! How are ya girl?
I just have to retake the math again. I can retake it anytime after Jan 14th.

As far as my colonoscopy goes, they found a polup so I am waiting to hear back about the results.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 01-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #9281
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hey Donna!!! How are ya girl?
I just have to retake the math again. I can retake it anytime after Jan 14th.

As far as my colonoscopy goes, they found a polup so I am waiting to hear back about the results.
My Julie Girl, My precious beloved julie girl, going to have to stay focused and stay on both our studies plans, the first of the year is hard getting thing organaized, It will Be Hard, But You Must Be Sure When You Take It Next Time, im doing an English Batterey Test, On Tue, peace be with us in jesus name,
Old 01-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #9282
Sincirr
USER INFO »

I am glad you are taking it again. i am not glad that they found something...but then again perhaps finding something will help fix things so...

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #9283
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Implosions, cycles and blogging... (Long story)

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 01-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #9284
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I am glad you are taking it again. i am not glad that they found something...but then again perhaps finding something will help fix things so...
He Fired, theys cant fix jack, my Donna SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PEACE BE WITH OUR PMS IN JESUS NAME, premenstrual syndrome, Midols cants fix, Our Precious Donna Sis, brings comfort..... great jobs ya,alls loves ya so, remain calm and focused ladies,
Old 01-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #9285
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Implosions, cycles and blogging... (Long story)
no no, you cruel divice, keep your thoughts in the waters that be sure, and peace will be with ya, i really wanna meet Geroge Lucas, The Most Brilliant Man In Direction And Visual I Know...... must stay well, and strong, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, We,s Da Weak Vessels, i,ve got some sermons on the weaping hours, and UNITY, Upcoming In The Year, Busy right now,