++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 10:09 PM   #61
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just when I finally got my new license plates with "CREED ##" on it this crap happens. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!! You guys really gave it to 'reliable source' Teri, you make me smile girlfriend!!!

Okay here's my perspective, I know I'm late..... in my heart I think it's over, once a band does solo projects it's basically OVER!!! BUT, I HOPE it's not, but if it is let's support all of them in their future projects. I will make it my business to support Mark and Flip, and I will make it my business to support Scott.

CREED will NEVER, EVER be the same without Mark and Flip. CREED will NEVER, EVER be the same without Scott.

It's not anyone's business why Stapp hasn't communicated with the others(assuming 'reliable source' is actually reliable), and who really cares if he's hanging out with Tara Reid, hell I wish I was hanging out with the guy. If something is wrong with Stapp (big if), I'm absolutely sure the guy will soon reach for his higher power for guidance.

No one is refusing to beleive that the greatest band in the world is breaking up, we're just hoping they're not, but please know this 'reliable source' if they do it ain't no thang sweety because we all will support Mark, Flip AND Scott!!!

Yvonne
Old 12-05-2003, 10:32 PM   #62
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Well said Yvonne! I totally agree with you. Only TRUE Creed fans support them no matter what happens.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 12-05-2003, 10:56 PM   #63
reliable_sources
USER INFO »
Never said I didn't support them. Quite the opposite in fact. The reason I am not forthcoming about my sources is because of something called confidentiality and breach of contract. The Internet is open to everyone. If I disclose too much I lose my job and the trust of many in the industry. I am simply telling you what I know.

I won't argue about it anymore. In fact, I am going to go away and wait to see what happens like the rest of you. However, rest assured.... WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND I AM RIGHT, YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN.

Before you decide to slam someone, think about this... you can't prove my sources are right but you sure as hell can't prove that they're wrong.

I know what side of the fence I am on and soon enough... maybe in 2004, we will see what's going on and you'll all think back and remember that person who you thought was merely causing trouble when they were actually right the entire time.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:09 PM   #64
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The reason I am not forthcoming about my sources is because of something called confidentiality and breach of contract. The Internet is open to everyone. If I disclose too much I lose my job and the trust of many in the industry. I am simply telling you what I know.

So you work in the industry and go blabbing your mouth to an internet message board but when questioned further, you clam up and worry about losing your job. Yes, in our opinion, you aren't a coward, you are a true hero!! Thanks for telling us the awful truth, what can we ever do to repay you for your openness and honesty????

I won't argue about it anymore. In fact, I am going to go away and wait to see what happens like the rest of you. However, rest assured.... WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND I AM RIGHT, YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN.

Good, go away. Take your rumor and speculation without actual backup and fact and go away. Come back when you grow a set and are ready to back up your statements with more than "oooooh, I'm afraid I'll lose my job...."

Before you decide to slam someone, think about this... you can't prove my sources are right but you sure as hell can't prove that they're wrong.

Exactly right!! If you can't reveal your sources and prove you're telling the truth, why should we care what you have to say????

I know what side of the fence I am on and soon enough... maybe in 2004, we will see what's going on and you'll all think back and remember that person who you thought was merely causing trouble when they were actually right the entire time.

What the hell do you want from us? Thanks?? Do you want us to lie at your feet bowing to you for revealing the great Creed truth to us? Forget it. If you were a 'reliable source' you'd be posting more than just 'the secret that you know about but can't tell us'. Really, be a man, grow a set and then come back and tell us the real truth. Until then, you are completely unreliable.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-05-2003, 11:46 PM   #65
cjme
USER INFO »
breath Teri.......good?...ok, go on
Old 12-05-2003, 11:48 PM   #66
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL thanks, I feel much better now that I've gotten all that off my chest.

Old 12-05-2003, 11:49 PM   #67
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Smackdown!!!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 11:49 PM   #68
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »

:lol:
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 12-05-2003, 11:53 PM   #69
cjme
USER INFO »
It's just not right to come here and accuse someone of going over the deep end when that person has no chance of defending himself. I'm with Teri on this one, either say what you have to say, or keep it zipped. There are enough rumors going around as it is, no need to fuel the fire.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:58 PM   #70
creedsister
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-cjme+12-05-2003 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cjme @ 12-05-2003 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's just not right to come here and accuse someone of going over the deep end when that person has no chance of defending himself. I'm with Teri on this one, either say what you have to say, or keep it zipped. There are enough rumors going around as it is, no need to fuel the fire. [/b][/quote]
THATS RIGHT~~~~~~~Come on now
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-06-2003, 12:05 AM   #71
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
wow i missed a lot
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-06-2003, 12:07 AM   #72
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, faceless, you really didn't miss anything.

Old 12-06-2003, 12:10 AM   #73
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
oh...ok
Old 12-06-2003, 07:09 PM   #74
Agent D
USER INFO »
Thank you, Teri! Wow, this guy's a prick. Reliable sources my skinny behind!
Old 12-06-2003, 07:30 PM   #75
facelessman
USER INFO »
haha
Closed Thread