++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2003, 05:08 PM   #16
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Yvonne
Oh stop you're whinning    I was only joking around, and for the record I do like other music too and have been to plenty of concerts other than CREED concerts HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check your freakin attitude at the door! And take a freakin chill pill while you're at it! You get up on the wrong side of the bed?????? Lighten the f*ck UP!
Old 08-14-2003, 06:28 PM   #17
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sorry, Yvonne, it really didn't look like a joke to me.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:28 PM   #18
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i had toast for breakfast

Dan you are WAY TO FUNNY!! I just love your out of nowhere, trying to change the subject post!! :lol:

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 08-15-2003, 01:17 AM   #19
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
yeah that's my specialty :lol:
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 08-15-2003, 04:49 AM   #20
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
The Boss is alright in my book.

(I once went to a 70's party dresses as Springsteen. It was fun)
Old 08-15-2003, 12:14 PM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Very cool, Said Eyes.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:04 PM   #22
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Well....all these comments tell me that I obviously didn't get the point I wanted to make across ......
What I was trying to say in my original post was.....HOW COME other bands can't put on 3+ hour shows??? Yes, some just don't have the material...but many do. The 1 1/2 hour shows seem so whimpy next to The Boss'. This guy works for his money.
Yes, I'm greedy......I want more :band: for my $$$$.

If Bruce can do it at 53....then why can't the 25-30 year olds do it???? He's sings just as loudly and with as much passion....he jumps around just as much... (so does Mick Jagger by the way).
I guess they are just "old school". Give the audience it's money's worth. I think Bruce should start a "so you want to be a rock star" school. Teach 'em right!!

ps...thanks for all your support guys
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-15-2003, 05:16 PM   #23
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Check your freakin attitude at the door! And take a freakin chill pill while you're at it! You get up on the wrong side of the bed?????? Lighten the f*ck UP!

Good grief!!!!! you don't have to cuss at me

Honestly I was only fooling around when I replied
Old 08-15-2003, 06:24 PM   #24
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Your reply sounded sort of snotty to me, Yvonne. Not trying to be mean by saying that, but to me, it didn't sound like you were joking.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:49 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Yvonne
Good grief!!!!!  you don't have to cuss at me  

Honestly I was only fooling around when I replied

Fine, whatever. I apologize for the cussing, but your humor didn't translate well. I'm done with this. Peace out.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:13 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
Your reply sounded sort of snotty to me, Yvonne. Not trying to be mean by saying that, but to me, it didn't sound like you were joking.
Same here.

Old 08-15-2003, 07:47 PM   #27
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
<b>Well....all these comments tell me that I obviously didn't get the point I wanted to make across ...... &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;What I was trying to say in my original post was.....HOW COME other bands can't put on 3+ hour shows??? &nbsp;Yes, some just don't have the material...but many do. &nbsp;The 1 1/2 hour shows seem so whimpy next to The Boss'. &nbsp; This guy works for his money. &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;Yes, I'm greedy......I want more :band: &nbsp;for my $$$$. &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; If Bruce can do it at 53....then why can't the 25-30 year olds do it???? &nbsp;He's sings just as loudly and with as much passion....he jumps around just as much... (so does Mick Jagger by the way). &nbsp;
I guess they are just "old school". &nbsp;Give the audience it's money's worth. &nbsp; I think Bruce should start a "so you want to be a rock star" school. &nbsp;Teach 'em right!! &nbsp;

ps...thanks for all your support guys </b>

ANYONE have a comment about the younger bands vs. Bruce????? That's what I posted for,
to see what your opinion might be. Any one have an opinion on this?????
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-15-2003, 10:04 PM   #28
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I would LOVE to see bands these days play for that long. But Bruce is notorious for playing 3-4 hours. I don't know of any other band around that plays for that long. You are definitely right, though, more bands should give us our money's worth.

Old 08-15-2003, 10:20 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I would, too, but Bruce is definitely old-school in believing people should get their money's worth. I think he probably takes pretty decent care of himself, either that or he has really genes (jeans, too )... I think it's just reflects other areas of business and commerce in which it is the norm to charge a high price for as little in return as possible. Bottom lines are very important these days, in just about every economic facet.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:35 PM   #30
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Yup Dogstar....Bruce still looks good in those jeans just as fine as the cover of Born in the USA...way back when.

I took my daughter to the Bon Jovi concert last March...the newspaper review was right on!! They said that Bon Jovi had perfected the art of looking like they were working hard, when in actuality they weren't. The crowd sang more than they did on some songs. They played for less than 2 hours and and talked for part of that. Don't get me wrong....we enjoyed the show. They were wonderful. IT's just that when compared to fellow NJ rocker Bruce....they weren't even close. That man sang and ran and jumped and played and sang some more. I'd love to be able to bottle up some of that energy.
The most impressive thing thought was......he truly was having fun! You can't fake it that well. He was truly enjoying himself out there. WOW!!!! I hope Stapp learns to love it and handle the fame the way Bruce has. I'd love to see Scott running around out there for another 23 years.........