++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-07-2003, 11:39 AM   #1
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
your prayers needed

Hey guys, I have a sad story to tell. God forbid, but I think I'm losing the person whom I call my best friend. I have not heard from her in two months. Yesterday, she came online. I tried to IM her but she signed off right away... which is unusual because when she comes online and notices that I'm on as well, she'd at least say hello (even if she's in a hurry)

She knows and the Lord knows I love her very much. She has been a great friend to me all through high school, and I want her to see me graduate, so I'll send her a graduation ticket. I don't wanna lose her. Whenever I hear "Sacrifice" or "Stand here...", I can't help but think of her. I also have the mp3 for "Is this the End" and whenever I I hear it, I feel so sad.

I've been asking God not to take her away from me, and some help from fellow Creed fans would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:35 PM   #2
Lechium
USER INFO »
Maybe she's just going though personal troubles and wants to be by herself? Time heals. Give her some space.

P.S. did you guys ever date? cuz if you did you'll NEVER be real friends.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:37 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Man, I'm sorry to hear about this That has happened to me a lot You'll be in my prayers Ya...maybe she is going through some hard times right now? I dunno Do you call her?
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-07-2003, 06:17 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You have my prayers, Mr. Prophet Man...It could be that she is going through some hard times. Some people tend to retreat from the world to work things out. Give her time. Maybe you can e-mail her a note telling her you are thinking of her and hope that she is OK.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:22 PM   #5
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Yes, send her a little note. She may be going through something and she may feel that no one is really there for her. Try to do something, just a little something personal to let her know you are there for her. You may even send her a hand written note, in a card. Just something that she will open and be able to look back at. How long has it been since you have spoken? Do you live close by? Could you dedicate a song to her on the radio one night? My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 10:47 PM   #6
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
thanks for the replies... I still believe that we're friends, I think I just have to have a little more faith in her. Friends go through these things. I'll try and call her, it's gonna take me alot of guts but I have to give it a shot.
Old 02-08-2003, 08:19 PM   #7
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
I will keep her and you in my prayers. I must say though that we all need a "people break". Ya know a break from other people. I am often like this. I sometimes am a social butterfly other times I crawl within myself and not socialize at all. Those who know me understand and do not get offended. Take for instance here on this board. I was here for a while then left, then came back for just a little while, then went away again... now I'm back... that's just the way I am.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 02-08-2003, 11:32 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Prophet Man
thanks for the replies... I still believe that we're friends, I think I just have to have a little more faith in her. Friends go through these things. I'll try and call her, it's gonna take me alot of guts but I have to give it a shot.

Yes! You should try to get a hold of her She may need a friend right now. We all go through stuff and need friends there even if we say we don't Sometimes our emotions and feelings say otherwise but deep inside we need our friends there!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 02-10-2003, 12:10 PM   #9
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
ProphetMan....Hope all goes well with you, you should try to get a hold of them...send an email or mail a card...Hope things get better for you, will think of you!!!
Old 02-22-2003, 01:07 AM   #10
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
Maybe she's just going though personal troubles and wants to be by herself? Time heals. Give her some space..

Now - look at that very decent, caring post!