++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-03-2004, 01:16 AM   #31
Valbear
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Okay, I actually downloaded a free trial of AOL for broadband just so I could hear Relearn Love TODAY! I was on the phone for 45 minutes cancelling AOL after I listened to the song a million times. I love it. His voice did sound a little different until the end when he sang harder. I hope after a few days you can just go to AOL.com and listen to it without being an AOL broadband user. I've given up on radio stations in the L.A. area. I haven't heard OYE once, we'll see if they play Stapp. Oh, by the way, I think it should be called Relearn LUV! He really gets into that word!
Old 08-03-2004, 07:42 AM   #32
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I can't stop listening to it. I love it. I think Scott sounds great. I never even thought of Creed when I listened to it the first few times.

Same here. They lyrics are beautiful and I keep hitting the play button.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:16 AM   #33
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) Same here. They lyrics are beautiful and I keep hitting the play button.

good morning rose i just love this song ive been listening to this twice so far this morning it very inspiring and beautiful.
i can hardly wait for his cd to come out now its gonna rock.
im so glad scotts voice is healed cause his voice sounds really good.
we all know scott does read the message boards he said so his self
in a question and answer session i believe it was at the old creednet forums. scott if you do read this board thank you for the beautiful and inspirational song and many more to come.
oh and if that was you who came to my house last year and bought some peace lillies and bamboo remember those plants where guaranteed to all my customers so if anything goes wrong with them i'll replace them for free.
lol have a terrific day everyone.
Old 08-03-2004, 10:40 AM   #34
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
a more acoustic style suits his voice more IMO and it should add some more time to his vocal chords. struggles a bit more with the harder stuff now it seems, hope i'm wrong. love this;

When time means nothing
And your world is standing still
...but still the world is calling
If you feel me drop and kneel
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 08-03-2004, 01:31 PM   #35
shunammite
USER INFO »
I like that "and your world is standing still" line...as a picture of how HOPELESSNESS feels...

Because the real world turns, it gets dark everyday but the sun always comes up the next morning...but sometimes you fall down the black hole and the morning never seems to come, it's like the earth stands still... (And that just gave me something to think about, lol, that Joshua story in the bible...)

In the darkest time, LISTEN...hear "it" calling..and drop and kneel...and rise and walk...
Old 08-03-2004, 03:00 PM   #36
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Valbear) Okay, I actually downloaded a free trial of AOL for broadband just so I could hear Relearn Love TODAY! I was on the phone for 45 minutes cancelling AOL after I listened to the song a million times. I love it. His voice did sound a little different until the end when he sang harder. I hope after a few days you can just go to AOL.com and listen to it without being an AOL broadband user. I've given up on radio stations in the L.A. area. I haven't heard OYE once, we'll see if they play Stapp. Oh, by the way, I think it should be called Relearn LUV! He really gets into that word!
DUDE!!!!! Your avie is cool, hmmm......I haven't see any creed turtles latley . Haha, that's cool.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 08-03-2004, 03:06 PM   #37
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) DUDE!!!!! Your avie is cool, hmmm......I haven't see any creed turtles latley . Haha, that's cool.

That's quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen lol.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #38
livetodream
USER INFO »
would love to here it!!

century githic2purple
Hey can someone send me the song, I don't have AOL and would just love to here it.
Thanx
Old 08-03-2004, 05:56 PM   #39
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) That's quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen lol.

A turtle with the creed symbol photoshopped on its back?

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 08-03-2004, 06:54 PM   #40
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Just heard the song and I loved it at first I didn't know it was Stapp the music rocks too its got kind of a country feel in the beginning but then it goes rock I loved the music. I was a little nervous about Stapp going solo but he more than delivers. He is blessed with a great talent of writing. The words are so meaningful and thought provoking I can tell they are very meaningful to him. I think that sky's the limit for him as a solo artist know I have more faith in his project can't wait for it to come out. Also I totally forgot about CREED!

Go Stapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2004, 09:15 PM   #41
Valbear
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) A turtle with the creed symbol photoshopped on its back?
NOPE. A couple of years ago when they did the CreedQuest game you could get more points if you CREEDIFIED your PET. I printed the Creed Crest off the computer then cut it into a stencil, then I taped it to my turtle, Mo-Bill-Homey, then sprayed him with black Halloween hairspray! I washed him right off afterwards. I wish I was that good with the computer because cutting that stencil out was a bitch! Oh, the picture was only voted #5! A cat drinking out of the shower won first place, go figure!