++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #31
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hi, Jester, and welcome aboard. Have fun posting .
Old 02-26-2004, 03:10 PM   #32
Rift
USER INFO »
The new Tantric record kicks major ass!
Old 02-26-2004, 03:57 PM   #33
Creedfan1975
USER INFO »
Since I only saw Creed just once I must say Stereo Fuse and Our Lady Peace were great support acts.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:17 PM   #34
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
I loved 12 Stones and Jerry....but I was really upset at the Richmond show because there were some a-holes right behind me screaming at Jerry and telling him to go home and I was on the rail in front of Brett so I know Jerry heard them...I turned around and told them to shut the hell up...That was so awful of them to do that...I felt so bad for Jerry.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years
Old 02-26-2004, 09:29 PM   #35
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) I loved 12 Stones and Jerry....but I was really upset at the Richmond show because there were some a-holes right behind me screaming at Jerry and telling him to go home and I was on the rail in front of Brett so I know Jerry heard them...I turned around and told them to shut the hell up...That was so awful of them to do that...I felt so bad for Jerry.
Yeah, he had a tough time on that tour. Even if you don't like a band or a performer, at least show some respect and appreciate the fact that the man is out there doing his job. You don't have to cheer, but you don't have to hurl insults, either. That also was a tough year from Jerry, what with Layne dying and all. He deserves a lot more respect than he gets. He has influenced a lot of today's guitarists.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:57 PM   #36
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Yeah, he had a tough time on that tour. Even if you don't like a band or a performer, at least show some respect and appreciate the fact that the man is out there doing his job. You don't have to cheer, but you don't have to hurl insults, either. That also was a tough year from Jerry, what with Layne dying and all. He deserves a lot more respect than he gets. He has influenced a lot of today's guitarists.
Jerry dedicated a song to Layne at Richmond and you could tell by the look on his face he was hurting inside so much and that a-hole screaming that at him did not help any...I just wanted to punch the guy in the face...and I agree Jerry deserves alot more respect then he gets....I think he is very talented!!.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years